Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"One nation under God"?

Jade9779

I am in high school and I absolutely refuse to stand for the pledge, my teacher hates me for it. I refuse to stand because of the afore mentioned phrase. Which had gotten me thinking as to why it is even there in the first place. Who came up with it? It would be much appreciated if someone could help me this.
As always, thank you!

Charlotte61903 said:
I am in high school and I absolutely refuse to stand for the pledge, my teacher hates me for it. I refuse to stand because of the afore mentioned phrase. Which had gotten me thinking as to why it is even there in the first place. Who came up with it? It would be much appreciated if someone could help me this.
As always, thank you!

Dude the idea of a pledge isn't a bad thing. In fact in Nazi Germany they had a lot more stuff than that focused on pride in one's nation. The original idea i believe was to promote nationalistic pride which is a good thing.

The problem is "under God" I agree. Its not bad that you do this in fact its good cause you exercise your freedom of opinion like the founders wanted.

However dont think Nationalism and pride for you "race and Nation" is outdated.

I know cause of reincarnation its unlikely anyone is ever in one area the whole time and you may not be where you most were. I know that.

But the fact is as of right now in the world there mostly is no pride in ones nation at all or ones people. There is no culture or cohesion or any of that.

Nationalism and possibly even the idea of countries will may die out mostly eventually on its own as we advance due to what i said and may not exist other places much. But that is not the debate for now, right now its needed like a life and death thing for our race to be honest. If we lose a country right now we lose a lot of our race. Which we can't let happen.

Charlotte61903 said:
As always, thank you!

Sorry if I came across wrong here but this is what the Marxists are trying to teach young people these days.

That all these ideas are outdated. So that is why i said some of what i did. Wanted to make sure you didn't buy into that either.

If you were just wondering cool.

At least in an ideal world Race is most important then comes where you live in general your community your family. Things like that and you have a culture and general vibe to everything that pulls people together like holidays etc.

What your doing in my mind is not bad though. Fuck pledging allegiance to the xtian Gawd.

You could pretend that it's actually "One nation under Satan", which to be honest, it actually is so it's not even pretending. Xtianity will be wiped out from the face of the Earth in due time.

The pledge of allegiance didn't always have "under god". It used to be just "One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all". Adding "under god" to the Pledge of Allegiance happened by passing a law on June 14, 1954 adding those words.

Sly scorpion is right the pledge is a very great thing. Though I would prefer if it said one world under ENKI.

children-salutes-flag-Irene-Kaufmann-Settlement-1934-1567807121.jpg

220px-Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg

ShadowTheRaven said:
The pledge of allegiance didn't always have "under god". It used to be just "One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all". Adding "under god" to the Pledge of Allegiance happened by passing a law on June 14, 1954 adding those words.

I'm starting to like the look I get when I tell normies this after they asked how come the founding Fathers put that thereif it wasn't a xian nation to them.

To the OP. I would still say the pledge but skip the under gawd part. Or be petty and drop my hand from my heart and don't say that part and then go on with the rest. :lol:

Charlotte61903 said:
As always, thank you!
The statement "one nation under god" is against the constitution and an insult to the Founding Fathers. You do them honor by refusing to say it.

Charlotte61903 said:
It's actually not a big deal as long as it says "under God", because the word "God" is interpreted subjectively anyways.

In NS Germany, the word "God" was commonly used. Now of course, christianity was detested and rejected in every way possible there, as it should be. So "God" in that sense refered to Satan himself, as he is our God, the main ruling one who has created us. As far as I know, NS Germany actually made a neat little distinction, referring to the xian fake god as "Got" (with one t) and to Satan as "Gott" (with two t's).

So ultimately, I dont think you should be making a fuss about that pledge as long as it doesnt actually say "jesus" or "jehova" or something of that like. The US is indeed one nation under God, that God being Satan, so just interpret it like that for yourself and it should be completely fine.

God refers to the universal unifying principle of all things- like the energy of the universe. We have "God" in Satanism in that we have our Gods, and also the power of the Chakras which some of the ancient pagan religions referred to as the Gods too. Words like worship, and other terms were hijacked by the enemy and like with xmas, had the enemy draped over them for so long that now the association is of the enemy and the xian program. Worship originally meant focusing on sigils, seeing our Gods within ourselves rather than sitting and spiritually slaving to them which now is the association for the term.

Originally the term God and other things like praying stem directly from our ancient spirituality, but in the same light the focus is not into servitude to "god" but the God power growing within us, and that's the key difference.

When people say one nation under God, they are effectively saying one nation under the Universe, which you can choose to interpret as so.

It goes both ways like a lot of things, you can either be rebellious or just lie low and have the true meaning of the term God strong in your heart and mind. Do whatever you feel like doing, and do it strongly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back