Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I may be going homeless...

Big Dipper

Hi, so ill just tell my story. For a little over 20 years now i've been living with shitty people since i was born and after 18 years i finally got out of the FIRST household, then the remainder of my life was spent in this better built home with absoluted brainwashed all to hell people of which i can no longer bare to be around. Im seriously tempted to go in there and just take us all out, but i know in the next life ill go through the same issues and id rather not. I have no friends or family to retreat to and only a few thousand dollars to my name with only the occasional season job coming up soon. I am so desperate that i even asked lord satan for help which i was always strongly against doing for years, but i dont care; i need help. I've been slacking for 3 years on developing and im regretting it more than ever; I am trying to get better in that though. But my question is: does anyone know any good states to live in? I would only have my truck to live in for the mean time, but i can do it for a while. I havn't moved out yet, and i have no idea when i will be forced to. I live with typical kike worshippers that im too exausted to even talk about.
TLDR: anyone know anywhere good to live?

Big Dipper said:
Hi, so ill just tell my story. For a little over 20 years now i've been living with shitty people since i was born and after 18 years i finally got out of the FIRST household, then the remainder of my life was spent in this better built home with absoluted brainwashed all to hell people of which i can no longer bare to be around. Im seriously tempted to go in there and just take us all out, but i know in the next life ill go through the same issues and id rather not. I have no friends or family to retreat to and only a few thousand dollars to my name with only the occasional season job coming up soon. I am so desperate that i even asked lord satan for help which i was always strongly against doing for years, but i dont care; i need help. I've been slacking for 3 years on developing and im regretting it more than ever; I am trying to get better in that though. But my question is: does anyone know any good states to live in? I would only have my truck to live in for the mean time, but i can do it for a while. I havn't moved out yet, and i have no idea when i will be forced to. I live with typical kike worshippers that im too exausted to even talk about.

India is probably the cheapest country. But if you want to stay in your country try to look for places with high unemployment rates, usally the costs for rents are cheaper then places like Silicon Valley. Because most people try to get away from these places. But with your truck you can work a few weeks abroud and then drive home to your cheap flat. If your truck doesn´t get stolen and the flat is not invaded by other people. Because of the two last reasons you may do not want to live where unemployment is worst.

Fuchs said:
India is probably the cheapest country. But if you want to stay in your country try to look for places with high unemployment rates, usally the costs for rents are cheaper then places like Silicon Valley. Because most people try to get away from these places. But with your truck you can work a few weeks abroud and then drive home to your cheap flat. If your truck doesn´t get stolen and the flat is not invaded by other people. Because of the two last reasons you may do not want to live where unemployment is worst.
What the fucking kind of help is this. Suggesting India when he asks for a good state and then suggesting Silicon Valley out of all the places. Even I know from across the planet that it's not an ideal place to move into with a small cash stash.

Unfortunately I don't know States, but all I can suggest is to find a stable place. Somewhere with no riots. There must be still some of those left, no?

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
Unfortunately I don't know States, but all I can suggest is to find a stable place. Somewhere with no riots. There must be still some of those left, no?
I don't really know. America likes being loud as fuck. I was thinking mississippi maybe...

I think asking help from Satan or your Guardian Demon is the most optimal choice if you are almost forced to homelessness.
This doesn't mean sitting back and letting Gods do their work to help you but looking for signs and putting effort to walk on the path illuminated by the Gods.

What I mean is after asking for help, you should try to find a solution to your problem, yourself.
Whatever you do, never expect things to be better if you don't put any kinds of effort to solve your problem after asking for help.

My advice would be to start a money working, there should be a good date for it coming up pretty soon.

Do the final rtr and at least some basic meditation. If you asked Satan for help, show that you are serious and have intent to follow through in your development.

Maybe look for rooms or tiny apartments for rent nearby where you are now. It's not the end of the world to live in a moderately unsafe area temporarily until you can move. Dedicated people are under protection and can do the aura of protection meditation. There is also the option of goverment assistance, if you qualify and if you are in a state that provides it.

i've lived in a lot of states, if you have a truck, then i would recommend you to go live somewhere warm, like florida, land there can be cheap as 1000 an acre you can find it even cheaper. some even have wells on them, I'm familiar with that state, and work there was not bad. if you are old enough sign up for a job like door dash it pays average 15 an hour. work until you have enough money to buy a trailer and put it on the property, you can get one for like 10k, you can get a shed for like 3k, you can start small, and live out of your truck for the time being in that state, get a sleeping bag, and you can apply for any job if you can't get something independent like door dash you can always get a job a restraunt or fast food chain, but i've always hated those jewish fastfood companies.

grab a laptop pick up a skill like making websites and go to each small business you see and say you will make them a website, you can do this sort of thing with a lot of online skills.

I hope things get better, i was homeless a few times, i learned all the best places to park my car, you could get a job like spectrum or a cable laying job, those jobs pay well.

I never had issues with finding work in my life, but i always filled out application *(fibbing on them a little helps, especially on work history, get a burner phone app to use as different numbers and if you get a call, pretend to be your previous boss) and calling them every two days until they tell me to stop. some times it would take 10 applications or a 100 applications to find work but its possible. the only thing stopping you is you. be safe about what you do and don't do anything until you have fully prepared and committed yourself. also learn everything about the vehicle you drive, you might have to make repairs on your own. you do not want to get stranded. be smart, be safe. get your fishing license, in the state you are going, fish everyday for food, even bring fish back alive to create a small fish farm, collect rain water, get a gun go hunting, set traps, raise quail, raise a small farm enough to feed you, sell the extra to the market, take what money you get from that to go to garage sales with a smartphone and resell things.

i wouldn't recommend anywhere cold as you will be miserable during winter if you only have your truck, and you don't have the money to run the engine constantly.

get a membership for cheap at some gym like planet fitness so you can shower until you get your own shower.

post online to places like craigslist soliciting your work, or answer odd job requests.

I hope all is well Brother (or Sister, sorry idk)

if you have any questions quote me and i'll try my best to answer and help you out from here.

SATchives said:
I never had issues with finding work in my life, but i always filled out application *(fibbing on them a little helps, especially on work history, get a burner phone app to use as different numbers and if you get a call, pretend to be your previous boss) and calling them every two days until they tell me to stop. some times it would take 10 applications or a 100 applications to find work but its possible. the only thing stopping you is you. be safe about what you do and don't do anything until you have fully prepared and committed yourself. also learn everything about the vehicle you drive, you might have to make repairs on your own. you do not want to get stranded. be smart, be safe. get your fishing license, in the state you are going, fish everyday for food, even bring fish back alive to create a small fish farm, collect rain water, get a gun go hunting, set traps, raise quail, raise a small farm enough to feed you, sell the extra to the market, take what money you get from that to go to garage sales with a smartphone and resell things.
Nice advice all in all. Lol, did you really pretend to be your previous boss? Haha, that's funny. The though has crossed my mind on occasion, but I never dared to do it.

Thank you. This helps. My plan is to stay where I am as long as i can with seasonal job and apply for a sheet metal career( maybe not what i prefer, but i wont be complaining while living in a truck lol). I forgot about gym membership for a shower; I'll definetly remember that just in case.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
What the fucking kind of help is this. Suggesting India when he asks for a good state and then suggesting Silicon Valley out of all the places. Even I know from across the planet that it's not an ideal place to move into with a small cash stash.

Yes you are correct bad advice. Also the places with the highest unemployment rates in this country at least places where yeah rent can be cheap as 50 a month or something like parts of Detoilet but your not going to want to step out of your house and especially if your white its not where you want to be. You will also always be paranoid even in your house.

If this person needs find some shelter in their community and some social programs. Even if they are run by xtians just pretend for a bit some of these help you get back on your feet and find stable housing and a Job etc.

This is totally better than the advice that was given here.

Big Dipper said:
Thank you. This helps. My plan is to stay where I am as long as i can with seasonal job and apply for a sheet metal career( maybe not what i prefer, but i wont be complaining while living in a truck lol). I forgot about gym membership for a shower; I'll definetly remember that just in case.

hey im happy i could help!

and just so you know if you are in a pinch for food. the Gods care more about your safety than anything. so using the free food pantries from churches will help you get free food. just clean your aura after going there and close your chakras before going.

you can go to many pantries at one time and get free food enough to last you months so you don't have to go back there often.

Henu the Great said:
SATchives said:
Nice advice all in all. Lol, did you really pretend to be your previous boss? Haha, that's funny. The though has crossed my mind on occasion, but I never dared to do it.
yeah all in all the whole working situation is a joke here in the U.S., jewishly influenced to hire people who don't have the experience but have the connections. so the better you can make yourself look on paper the better chances you have to get a job. just hold your chin to your neck when you talk to change you voice a lil

Big Dipper said:

My advice to you is to keep an eye out for any opportunity you can. You've asked Satan for help but that help is more often than not going to require you to notice it and take action towards it and you may have no idea what it is. I know more than anything how awful it is to find out so late all of the signs and opportunities you had been given early on only to have missed them completely because you didn't see them.

"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, I am always fully aware of any and all positive signs and opportunities given to me by Satan." could be a good example of an affirmation if you want. You can use the EHWAZ rune:

EHWAZ.png

also there are alot of videos on youtube showing how other people stealth camp in their vehicles. youcan go to dollar tree and pick up uv reflectors for cheap and use those to cover your windows.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Big Dipper said:

My advice to you is to keep an eye out for any opportunity you can. You've asked Satan for help but that help is more often than not going to require you to notice it and take action towards it and you may have no idea what it is. I know more than anything how awful it is to find out so late all of the signs and opportunities you had been given early on only to have missed them completely because you didn't see them.

"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, I am always fully aware of any and all positive signs and opportunities given to me by Satan." could be a good example of an affirmation if you want. You can use the EHWAZ rune:

EHWAZ.png
is this a normal 40/80/90 day working, or do i set my own days? thx

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

"usally the costs for rents are cheaper as places like Silicon Valley"

Big Dipper said:

You can pick anything you want or do it as a daily routine for as long as you deem necessary.

I would recommend utilization of the number 8 in some way though, either in reps or in multiples of your days in the working, such as making it a 32 day working (8 x 4 = 32) as an example or you can make the multiple of days higher. 8 is a number of enlightenment.

Big Dipper said:
Choose between 40/80/90 days. Longer working results in more effective and permanent working as long as you actually put in the energy into it. Something done in haste, carelessly etc. will reduce the effectiveness, even to the point of no effect.

Big Dipper said:

Let go and let Satan. You need to perform a Ritual to Satan. Ask Father Satan for help in your life. He does not leave his people in dire problems.

EHWAZ.png
Do you think my lapiz rosary would make this better? I dont have the rune consecrated by blood, but i do have lapiz. thks

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/make-money/places-that-will-pay-you-to-move-there/#:~:text=These%209%20Cities%20Will%20Pay%20You%20to%20Move,Lincoln%2C%20Kansas.%205%205.%20Curtis%2C%20Nebraska.%20More%20items

Big Dipper said:

EHWAZ.png
Do you think my lapiz rosary would make this better? I dont have the rune consecrated by blood, but i do have lapiz. thks

I don't know a lot about stones by default but I gave a quick intuitive inspection of Lapis and it's spiritual properties to see what it rules over.

What I kept seeing and feeling was representation like glass, a window. This window felt to be to the soul in the form of wisdom, like having access to something higher than the self in awareness, being able to "see through" to the other side to gain knowledge. It feels to have ties to the water element as well which can be used for psychic matters and this also ties to the energies of the colour blue which does in fact rule over wisdom as well as truths, knowledge, occult power and expansion. It seems to a be a psychic stone of water and blue aspects. A quick research online with filtered accuracies states "It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding" as well which seems to encourage what I read from the stone.

All in all it seems to be a stone of wisdom and knowing so lapis can likely help you very much with this actually. It seems you were guided to it's uses to help you with this working as they both tie in very well in their aspects.

Big Dipper said:

You can pick anything you want or do it as a daily routine for as long as you deem necessary.

I would recommend utilization of the number 8 in some way though, either in reps or in multiples of your days in the working, such as making it a 32 day working (8 x 4 = 32) as an example or you can make the multiple of days higher. 8 is a number of enlightenment.
I just missed the moon in pisces, but would it be best to wait for the 31st when moon is at strongest, since the moon rules water? The moon at that time would be in taurus.

Big Dipper said:
Big Dipper said:

I just missed the moon in pisces, but would it be best to wait for the 31st when moon is at strongest, since the moon rules water? The moon at that time would be in taurus.

I'm no pro at astrology but the Moon in Cancer next Thursday will be your best bet. Thursday is the day of Jupiter where it's energies are more in focus and it rules over matters of the crown with intuition and reading signs of communication. The Cancer sign also rules everything to do with the home, housing, residency. It is good for "Spells for the success in buying land, purchasing real estate, a decent place to live," [source]

Cancer is also a sign where workings with the Moon are best done and are stronger, the Moon rules over the Cancer sign and it will be stronger in power in this sign. The Moon also rules over matters of the home, housing and safe residential living. Moon in Cancer next Thursday will be way better and far more relevant than the Pisces you just missed. Combined together you can be noted to see and find all kinds of opportunities in communication with the gods in guiding you towards a place to live, you can actually start both a working of communications with such and a working to help you find a good place to live (I personally would not miss this opportunity of the latter given the perfect energy correlations here for finding a place to live).

For such an additional working to find a place to live you can use the Moon rune MUNKA (MOON-YAH-KHAH) and ODHAL [Rune of property and land. Housing, Homes + Residential Living]. 40 reps for both runes is suggested (The number 4 rules over structure, grounded stability, stabilization and physical manifestation, it is a very 'solid' number, the MUNKA rune will allow more fluidity in the energies too so you don't end up 'stuck'), regardless keep the same number of reps for each rune.

You can then state an affirmation of your choosing and affirm it as many times as you need to until it 'sets solidly' into the working's energies to program them, no less than 13 reps though. Something along the lines of "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, I now reside and live in a house/apartment (specify and be realistic, the more you specify your focus the less the energies are spread thin, focus your desires like an arrow) that is safe, comfortable and easily affordable for me in every way." You can use this affirmation or you can change or alter it in whatever way is most fitting for you or helps you better to affirm the desire, just make sure you always add 'In a safe, healthy and positive way for me'.

Also keep an eye on any timing of the Void Moon. Don't want to start any such workings during a Void of Course Moon.

As a side note you'll want to have an emergency back up, I would suggest looking online to see if your local area has any shelters or room and boards. You can also ask your local librarian, librarians used to be known as Information Brokers before the internet came about, they have lots of resources and might be able to, if not help you, guide you in the right direction (especially the senior ones). There's also other resources you can look to such as your local government buildings, they may work in funding organizations and programs that help homeless people, they will also have information or be able to guide you in the right direction either residentially or financially.

Good luck, you'll be just fine, have faith and confidence in that.

EHWAZ.png
One last think. I think i've already found an apartment and im already doing a munka working and wouldn't know if that would mess it up, but the ehwaz rune, im wondering, should i vibrate it 19 times as it rules that number for 32 days using my rosary? Also should i use the affirmation : "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, I am always fully aware of any and all positive signs and opportunities given to me by Satan and his demons"? thx

Big Dipper said:

EHWAZ.png
One last think. I think i've already found an apartment and im already doing a munka working and wouldn't know if that would mess it up, but the ehwaz rune, im wondering, should i vibrate it 19 times as it rules that number for 32 days using my rosary? Also should i use the affirmation : "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, I am always fully aware of any and all positive signs and opportunities given to me by Satan and his demons"? thx

It wouldn't mess it up, if anything it could help you attain it further.

You don't have to vibrate it 19 times but you can if you'd like.

That affirmation is perfect.

Big Dipper said:

EHWAZ.png

I just want to let you know your not alone. Dont spend an over huge amount of time worrying. That is a good affirmation btw. In the end of 2019 the lease was not renewed in my apartment. The land lady put the notice on my door right on Yom Kippur. I thought that was strange cause I didn't move out till end of December. I feel she did that because she came in and saw a pentagram symbol but couldn't prove it. Just kept getting answers that were vague she wouldn't give any straight one. Her energy was xtian strongly.

Well long story short my credit at the time was really bad. I had stuff on my record that would have prevented me. I went to look it up shortly after that much of the stuff was removed. I got in the first place I applied too.

I know my Demon friend Bael knew about the situation because I felt his presence in the room when I was talking about this too a friend. He helped me i am sure of that.

So the Gods are not going to abandon us. Worse will not come to worse I dont think you will be ok. Have faith and work to hear guidance.

Wanted to share the story to tell you that you are not alone. The Gods will help you in time of need. When they do that do some rtr to thank them and be grateful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back