Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

After Final RTR

Your performing a form of kaballistic vibration sloughing off hebriac negatives(thoughtforms, curses, bindings, hatred etc.etc.). So the entire point of cleaning is to get the gunk off your soul.

BTW cleaning is not protecting. Maintain protection at twice a day in the beginning of your day and towards the end of your day. As you can dilute the protection. But with cleaning it's perfectly fine to clean multiple times per day. Sometimes more negativity comes out or surfaces, other times, other people's negativity clings unto you and should be cleaned.

The entire point of F-RTR is removing negatives from your soul and you cleaning it off. I suggest you perform the Returning curses pt1 demon summoning, the programmed sloughing ball x3, and then F-RTR cleaning sloughing ball as well, and finally clean normally like aura cleaning(solar cleaning/6 sun cleaning) and chakra cleaning. Again cleaning is mutually exclusive from protection so don't worry you aren't wearing down cleaning, it's protection that can be diluted and made weaker if you over do it. So remember as a habit clean but don't protect only beginning and end of your day do you protect.

I was told a while back that its to make sure you're closed to any attacks. If you just finished up ten RTR's chances are something on the astral isn't happy about it.

Mondol said:
Why should I clean my aura after doing Final RTR?

Hail Satan
Joy Bangla

Cause you probably have a lot of Jewish curses still in you and this cleanses it out of your soul. But truth is that means its in your aura at that point.

Like everyone else it all would dissappear eventually and will (as long as the final rtr keeps being done) but leaving it on your aura not a good idea at all especially since we have more power. Its more likely to manifest with us than with the average closed person.

Later on if you do this a lot you may not need to cleanse after every one cause most the curses are out of you and you will be aware of your energy and if you need to or not.

But for now just do it. You really don't want that stuff on you.

Mondol said:
Why should I clean my aura after doing Final RTR?

Hail Satan
Joy Bangla

I think because it further expedites the removal of Jewish shit from your soul. An analogy would be like spraying cleaner on some gunk (RTR), then wiping it with a paper towel (aura clean).

Also, a short cleaning never hurts, just in general.

If I understood my own mistakes correctly, not cleaning and protecting after an rtr leaves some dross and other bindings/curses ur cleansing from deep within the soul/Chakras on the surface to manifest quicker. Cleaning removes lingering surfaced dross I believe.

<o> said:
If I understood my own mistakes correctly, not cleaning and protecting after an rtr leaves some dross and other bindings/curses ur cleansing from deep within the soul/Chakras on the surface to manifest quicker. Cleaning removes lingering surfaced dross I believe.

Yeah but if you do anything else like freeing the soul or removing links to someone or the enemy etc you still have to cleanse the energy that comes to the surface.

You should always cleanse when needed for things like this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back