Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Great Sources outside of JoS

Sisyphus

JoS meditations/Demonolatry/Witchcraft is great and honestly in my search it has Been very difficult to find information anything good that was not already fundamentally ingrained into the site itself.
The only other things that i can possibly see to help the masses in the LHP/Self-Deification/godhood or advanced magic are sadly buried and gatekeeped behind Elitist cults.
These are some sources that through my years of JoS and Observations and coincidental omens by the Gods i have been lead to these things and they have given Me Substantial Wisdom, Knowledge and Power.

These have given me some Fruit. Unfortunately, the only good stuff is only around because of its difficult corrupt symbology but the highest truths can only be explained via Symbology sadely not many walk the path in understanding it.

1) Kybalion and the Emerald Tablet in said origin Hermes/Thoth Satans Son are their originators so technically satanic but available to the mainstream although the Kybalion has many editions created by the enemy to Trick people trying to find some form of Gnosis and magic. Some say the Emerald Tablets are a bit more complicated.
:D I Suggest rereading them Multiple times as each time you Spiritually each one can give you great knowledge and understanding which is half the battle.

2) Introduction to Hermetism by Franz Brandon and all this material on Hermetism is great Even JoS Has some Citations from him he is a great man.
2A) It is important to be well balanced in your personal life well rounded and well educated as to its the foundation on which you build your spiritual house upon.

3) The Psuedo-Alchemy Rabbit hole of the philosopher stone and its stages Describing chemical Reactions through a Satanic Gnosisitc Perspective of occult symbology will Enlighten

4) Eliphas Levi he created the depiction of the Bahometic goat (As above so Below) The majority of Mainstream Cults Rip him off there are PDFs online of Eliphas Eliphas the source Below might be a detractor of one of these cults but if he is he knows it all.

5) YOUTUBE CHANNEL Intellectual Exercise and Mental Exercise for his great archive of audios(his backup account) He is a Gnosistic/Spiritual-Alchemist so in a way a student of Thoth and Azazel. True Gnosticism is anti-Xianity and are fundamentally against the enemy. And a spiritual Alchemist is attempting to advance himself into godhood. If you agree or disagree with him he still bears immense occult knowledge. I found his view on Hidden gravity very interesting.
:) 5A) Next to JoS there is no other Source that has helped me more then this man but if it was not for JoS and the gods/goddess giving me a nudge in the right direction I would not have been able to find this gem.
I Pray you See what i see in this man He might get his channel blocked because people are trying to silence him i suggest DOWNLOADING the Videos ASAP before if it does get banned

Honorable Mentions
there is a profile on Facebook that Posts MEMES he accepts anyone's friend request but i highly suggest the follow that are Heavily Symbolic with gnostic knowledge and he tries to makes MEMES out of it, its enlightening and some are pretty funny if you get them. His Name is "WILL MORE" you will see a picture of a homer Simpson Baphomet parody for his profile picture.

THis is just from what i've seen but i can mention many more but these are the noteworthy things i can think of off the top of your head if you have any more i would like to hear them. all knowledge is good knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back