Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on Same Sex Parenting

Bawulf

Apologises if this topic has already come up, but I could not find it if that is the case. As a third sex white male that is exclusively romantically attracted by the same sex I realise I am obviously not able to have children with my boyfriend and children should ideally be raised by their biological father and mother. However at the same time our race has dangerously few members and even fewer that have pagan/satanic values. So my question is this, is it better for a child to be raised by same-sex parents that are dedicated on this path than left in the system or even adopted by xian parents.

If you want to help, donate at orphanages, promote correct values, and work in other ways. You can also have roles such as uncle, such as within your own family.

Children have to be spared of this fate. The human mind requires a mother and a father.

These are simple psychological needs. All human beings have them.

We are not pro gay adoption. It is simply not sufficient for kids. Parenting is when the kids go first. The best has to be in mind. Even orphanages must have male and female caretakers that act broadly as parents.

If you have questions studying basic psychology and basic natural observation will answer these.

NakedPluto said:
Not every soul can endure and handle that, leave that choice for the planets.

Children should be protected. Don't really like what you say here. If left on its own "too the planets" many kids are going to have a really bad time as they are at the mercy of that and any other energies they may encounter as well as their own karma.

If the young kid is going to have a strong pluto transit watch whats going on in their life VERY carefully. All I must say or these days that means they may get attacked by a pedator of some sort. It happened to me at that time as a kid when pluto was exact conjunct my sun.

If we want to have a good time with some of this we must be aware and make sure the kid is in a healthy positive situation especially with Transits that could be bad.

Not just leave them "at the mercy" of it all.

If something can be prevented it should be.

With that said I do agree with Cobra and add we don't even know what the effects of this might be that much. So its best not to use children as an experiment of some kind. Could turn out ok on a rare occasion with certain stronger souls but from the sound of this I dont think it will very often it will probably mess up most kids really bad.

If your hearing positive stuff about this I think its the exception rather than the norm and the kids in the case of the exception probably had a "mother type figure" and "father type figure" of the appropriate sex anyways somehow.

Nothing against gays though they have their own place in society just not this.

Bawulf said:
Apologises if this topic has already come up, but I could not find it if that is the case. As a third sex white male that is exclusively romantically attracted by the same sex I realise I am obviously not able to have children with my boyfriend and children should ideally be raised by their biological father and mother. However at the same time our race has dangerously few members and even fewer that have pagan/satanic values. So my question is this, is it better for a child to be raised by same-sex parents that are dedicated on this path than left in the system or even adopted by xian parents.

Most children do not wind up ever being adopted and many are molested and abused in foster care. Ideally all children would have a mother and father, the current state of the world is atrocious though. I don’t personally think that, as of now, it’d be wrong for gays to fully adopt children just because of the rape and abuse that happens in foster care. These are all less than ideal situations. Most babies, especially without health issues, do get adopted by a mother and father, but the rest are kind of left to rot and be taken advantage of. Especially older children. I think there are certain cases -as of now- where this would be fine and better than the fate of what they’d have otherwise but not ideally and not for long.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

Children should be protected. Don't really like what you say here. If left on its own "too the planets" many kids are going to have a really bad time as they are at the mercy of that and any other energies they may encounter as well as their own karma.

If the young kid is going to have a strong pluto transit watch whats going on in their life VERY carefully. All I must say or these days that means they may get attacked by a pedator of some sort. It happened to me at that time as a kid when pluto was exact conjunct my sun.

If we want to have a good time with some of this we must be aware and make sure the kid is in a healthy positive situation especially with Transits that could be bad.

With that said I do agree with Cobra and add we don't even know what the effects of this might be that much. So its best not to use children as an experiment of some kind. Could turn out ok on a rare occasion with certain stronger souls but from the sound of this I dont think it will very often it will probably mess up most kids really bad.

If your hearing positive stuff about this I think its the exception rather than the norm and the kids in the case of the exception probably had a "mother type figure" and "father type figure" of the appropriate sex anyways somehow.

As a Pluto person with missing motherhood, I can entirely say that not every soul can endure and handle that, and also the "choice" of a soul having that situation in life is dependent on the planets. If a soul is dictated by Pluto and Saturn to have that composition in his upbringing, no amount of intervention will change that. Rather the focus is on the individual to minimize negative influences. Besides the general necessity of the individual to have a mother, if you're speaking of Pluto in this circumstances, the females will be the first predators and the whole female nature of the world is the danger zone for him. To give one example I was "raped" by a girl way way older than me around 9 years old. No one is to be blamed on but the negative outlets that were allowed to be manifested upon - me. Every soul has responsibility of his own soul composition. For the above example if you want to know the astrology composition, it revolves around a very pronounced Pluto, Moon and a retrograde Venus. One of my lovers was also recently killed. Should I tell my mommy about that?

Nowhere does my comment perpetrates that children shouldn't be protected or that I don't agree with what Cobra said. On the contrary, family is the most important thing in life that ties eventually to education.

Sundara said:
Bawulf said:

Most children do not wind up ever being adopted and many are molested and abused in foster care. Ideally all children would have a mother and father, the current state of the world is atrocious though. I don’t personally think that, as of now, it’d be wrong for gays to fully adopt children just because of the rape and abuse that happens in foster care. These are all less than ideal situations. Most babies, especially without health issues, do get adopted by a mother and father, but the rest are kind of left to rot and be taken advantage of. Especially older children. I think there are certain cases -as of now- where this would be fine and better than the fate of what they’d have otherwise but not ideally and not for long.

And I do realize that this is also wrong as natural law, it doesn’t follow and I’m pretty sure gays had other positions in society. I don’t think you’d want to put yourself in an unnatural position. I think gays have desires for a family too, I know a lot of sort of gay people who actually chose to have a wife and kids and the wife is aware and is fine with it. It isn’t good long term though. It’s just all shit. I don’t want to be promoting gay adoption in any way, it’s just weird. Society is messed up right now. The only reason I’d say -exceptional- cases might be better off like this than the prior fate for certain children is because I’ve seen first hand just how fucking awful foster care is. I don’t think any of our members should be putting themselves in that kind of a position though.

A good idea for a gay person would be to become a case worker or lawyer. Counselor. Teacher.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

As a Pluto person with missing motherhood, I can entirely say that not every soul can endure and handle that, and also the "choice" of a soul having that situation in life is dependent on the planets. If a soul is dictated by Pluto and Saturn to have that composition in his upbringing, no amount of intervention will change that. Rather the focus is on the individual to minimize negative influences. Besides the general necessity of the individual to have a mother, if you're speaking of Pluto in this circumstances, the females will be the first predators and the whole female nature of the world is the danger zone for him. To give one example I was "raped" by a girl way way older than me around 9 years old. No one is to be blamed on but the negative outlets that were allowed to be manifested upon - me. Every soul has responsibility of his own soul composition. For the above example if you want to know the astrology composition, it revolves around a very pronounced Pluto, Moon and a retrograde Venus. One of my lovers was also recently killed. Should I tell my mommy about that?

Nowhere does my comment perpetrates that children shouldn't be protected or that I don't agree with what Cobra said. On the contrary, family is the most important thing in life that ties eventually to education.

Guess I didn't understand what you said. I mean a Satanic soul is going to be able to handle more than say a regular soul. The sun represents a male figure or father figure type person. So i was attacked more by a person that worked in a similar profession as my father and who was male. Other than that incident didnt have that bad of a childhood.

But anyways this is beside the point ok people can grow up in pluto or Saturn circumstances without going through a lot of traumas or problems. The planets still kind of will run a child's especially circumstances unless they were extremely advanced or something but I think we can make it so at least its rarely if ever negative for a child.

And when it ends up being bad anyways we can put more support into helping those people have a happy life.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

What do you mean there's no one to blame ? The girl who raped you is obviously to blame and must be subject to DIVINE retribution I.e revenge spells. Have you done this yet ?

Jack said:
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

What do you mean there's no one to blame ? The girl who raped you is obviously to blame and must be subject to DIVINE retribution I.e revenge spells. Have you done this yet ?

What are you on about divine retribution you nutter? A lot of the people who fucked me over I've forgotten them, it's a thing called mercy Jack. I get the impression you don't know how deep certain things go. Revenge isn't everything, it's like all those depictions even in movies where someone in power seeks to get their revenge, and on the way they further jeopardise themselves and those they love. Try and think of it on that level maybe?

Much of the people who might screw us over are new souls in this instance, or totally innocent unnknowing people with no deeper refined knowledge of their own existence, what they're doing or talking about- like you. If you have more inner strength and an ingrained maturity than they do you don't waste your time abusing them. You spend your time righting the larger things which factored into that which poisoned them and yourself in the first place, on an extrapersonal level a bully might also have been seriously abused so he takes it out on another being. In the case of serious things where they cross your threshold and it's maybe a jew who's done it to you, then by all means you have the freedom. You don't need to smite everyone in your race who's wronged you personally though, just try to remember it so they can hold a deep respect for you later.

We ARE to defend ourselves, but it lies on a polarity. We don't fucking behead our best friend who scraps with us a bit because oh he accidentally broke my finger, better fucking destroy his soul or something. Tf? Same with race, and maybe our relatives in certain situations. Revenge exists on a polarity, you need to appreciate that if you want to mature emotionally. But ultimately yes, don't go so far into maturity as to be totally a merciful slave.

And I know you didn't say nothing about destroying your friends souls, I was just highlighting the extreme point. Don't get butthurt over that I'm not bothered arguing with you for absolutely no reason like I've seen you do. It's something I care about, the heat is justified.

This whole thing also goes into why the many rapes of women all through time will be forgotten, and that powerful evil people do get away with bad things with impunity. Things get brushed over, it's something that occurs in the Plutonian motions of our world, the deathly shifts of things. Injustice has to be wrought and remembered for us to fully right it and permanently. That is harsh nature. Revenge in some cases for that reason is an injustice, and an injustice that will usually surface in cases when the offended person later on in their life has more power over the original offender. They want to punish someone (who usually isn't a jew) at their own wicked, depraved and sexual whims. Their oh-so righteous revenge then adds to the overall injustice and the cycle of suffering. The mature thing is to say no, and look back to the person in innocence and jest, ESPECIALLY if they are your own in the case of family and otherwise.

13th_Wolf said:
Jack said:
NakedPluto said:

What are you on about divine retribution you nutter? A lot of the people who fucked me over I've forgotten them, it's a thing called mercy Jack. I get the impression you don't know how deep certain things go. Revenge isn't everything, it's like all those depictions even in movies where someone in power seeks to get their revenge, and on the way they further jeopardise themselves and those they love. Try and think of it on that level maybe?

Much of the people who might screw us over are new souls in this instance, or totally innocent unnknowing people with no deeper refined knowledge of their own existence, what they're doing or talking about- like you. If you have more inner strength and an ingrained maturity than they do you don't waste your time abusing them. You spend your time righting the larger things which factored into that which poisoned them and yourself in the first place, on an extrapersonal level a bully might also have been seriously abused so he takes it out on another being. In the case of serious things where they cross your threshold and it's maybe a jew who's done it to you, then by all means you have the freedom. You don't need to smite everyone in your race who's wronged you personally though, just try to remember it so they can hold a deep respect for you later.

We ARE to defend ourselves, but it lies on a polarity. We don't fucking behead our best friend who scraps with us a bit because oh he accidentally broke my finger, better fucking destroy his soul or something. Tf? Same with race, and maybe our relatives in certain situations. Revenge exists on a polarity, you need to appreciate that if you want to mature emotionally. But ultimately yes, don't go so far into maturity as to be totally a merciful slave.

And I know you didn't say nothing about destroying your friends souls, I was just highlighting the extreme point. Don't get butthurt over that I'm not bothered arguing with you for absolutely no reason like I've seen you do. It's something I care about, the heat is justified.

This whole thing also goes into why the many rapes of women all through time will be forgotten, and that powerful evil people do get away with bad things with impunity. Things get brushed over, it's something that occurs in the Plutonian motions of our world, the deathly shifts of things. Injustice has to be wrought and remembered for us to fully right it and permanently. That is harsh nature. Revenge in some cases for that reason is an injustice, and an injustice that will usually surface in cases when the offended person later on in their life has more power over the original offender. They want to punish someone (who usually isn't a jew) at their own wicked, depraved and sexual whims. Their oh-so righteous revenge then adds to the overall injustice and the cycle of suffering. The mature thing is to say no, and look back to the person in innocence and jest, ESPECIALLY if they are your own in the case of family and otherwise.
Theres no excuses to be made here. We're talking about INVOLUNTARILY RAPING a little innocent 9 yr old child. This is an extremely serious situation.

Were talking about a woman RAPING a little 9 year old boy. This must have scarred him for life. He must have been traumatized his entire life and be dealing with issues with women. Wtf is wrong with you, why would you make excuses on behalf of criminal behavior like this ?

What the absolute fuck. This woman needs punishment and that too, brutal punishment.

This is a deeply scarring event not a small event like someone punching you in the face or not liking you or bullying you.

We're talking about an older woman RAPING a little innocent boy. This is the most detestable situation and I bet youd support me if the genders were reversed and the victim was a little girl. Theres no one in our society to stand up for boys.

The woman must be taken revenge against for raping this little boy and almost destroying his entire life. Little boys like this perform suicide or get into hard addictions due to these kinds of traumatic events. What the fuck is this shit about forgiveness ? If this guy didn't find purpose in his life ,I don't know if he'd be here talking with us.

Watching the woman suffer for what shes done if the most important cathartic release this man can now hope for. If I were me I'd even tell her in her process of intense suffering how I'm doing all these things to make her suffer for what she did to me. Obviously no one can prove a non local influence and people would take her to a psych ward and Coke her on drugs ,making her suffering immeasurable which is what shes deserves.

Pedophiles must be given the Death Penalty and if society doesn't deal with these absolute criminals, the victims must take revenge. Revenge is absolutely required in this case. Not only is this required the universe Demands it.

I never imagined in my entire life I'd encounter a Satanist talking about Mercy for RAPISTS and making psychological excuses for them and giving a philosophical discourse on the cycle of injustice. Like how fucking warped is your people's minds in Christianity that you're going to suggest that RAPE of a little boy is the same a scraping one of your friends and we should show mercy for the rapists ??

Would you say the same
1)To a woman whose been gangraped and suggest she forgive her rapists because they were new souls and they know not what they do ? (Like Jesus said when he was crucified exactly like in the bible like a stupid fucking Christian. )
2)To your own son of 9 yrs whose been sexually molested and raped by a Female teacher or relative ??
3)To any little child whose been raped, molested and had his life destroyed by PREDATORS.
4)WOULD YOU TELL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN RAPED TO TRY TO CORRECT BIGGER THINGS THAT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED THE OLDER MAN/WOMAN TO RAPE THEM ?? NO SUCH THING EXISTS. A MAN/WOMAN RAPED A LITTLE KID AND MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE IF NOT BY SOCIETY THEN BY THEIR VICTIMS.

This isn't up for debate. I used to think people here had common sense. It doesn't matter if it's a family member, a friend or anyone else. RAPE is the most VILE and DISGUSTING criminal behavior and the RAPE of a child is simply an UNFORGIVABLE act. This must be brought to justice by any means necessary.

Are you fucking BLAMING the little 9 YR OLD BOY for getting RAPED by a PREDATORY PEDOPHILE WOMAN ??? Are you fucking kidding me ???

Why is there ANY discussion about this topic ? What kind of a fucking extreme xian retard would try to defend a pedophile rapist. Holy shit, I cant believe I have to put this out there to alleged Satanists.

Jack said:
13th_Wolf said:
Jack said:

Theres no excuses to be made here. We're talking about INVOLUNTARILY RAPING a little innocent 9 yr old child. This is an extremely serious situation.

Were talking about a woman RAPING a little 9 year old boy. This must have scarred him for life. He must have been traumatized his entire life and be dealing with issues with women. Wtf is wrong with you, why would you make excuses on behalf of criminal behavior like this ?

What the absolute fuck. This woman needs punishment and that too, brutal punishment.

This is a deeply scarring event not a small event like someone punching you in the face or not liking you or bullying you.

We're talking about an older woman RAPING a little innocent boy. This is the most detestable situation and I bet youd support me if the genders were reversed and the victim was a little girl. Theres no one in our society to stand up for boys.

The woman must be taken revenge against for raping this little boy and almost destroying his entire life. Little boys like this perform suicide or get into hard addictions due to these kinds of traumatic events. What the fuck is this shit about forgiveness ? If this guy didn't find purpose in his life ,I don't know if he'd be here talking with us.

Watching the woman suffer for what shes done if the most important cathartic release this man can now hope for. If I were me I'd even tell her in her process of intense suffering how I'm doing all these things to make her suffer for what she did to me. Obviously no one can prove a non local influence and people would take her to a psych ward and Coke her on drugs ,making her suffering immeasurable which is what shes deserves.

Pedophiles must be given the Death Penalty and if society doesn't deal with these absolute criminals, the victims must take revenge. Revenge is absolutely required in this case. Not only is this required the universe Demands it.

I never imagined in my entire life I'd encounter a Satanist talking about Mercy for RAPISTS and making psychological excuses for them and giving a philosophical discourse on the cycle of injustice. Like how fucking warped is your people's minds in Christianity that you're going to suggest that RAPE of a little boy is the same a scraping one of your friends and we should show mercy for the rapists ??

Would you say the same
1)To a woman whose been gangraped and suggest she forgive her rapists because they were new souls and they know not what they do ? (Like Jesus said when he was crucified exactly like in the bible like a stupid fucking Christian. )
2)To your own son of 9 yrs whose been sexually molested and raped by a Female teacher or relative ??
3)To any little child whose been raped, molested and had his life destroyed by PREDATORS.
4)WOULD YOU TELL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN RAPED TO TRY TO CORRECT BIGGER THINGS THAT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED THE OLDER MAN/WOMAN TO RAPE THEM ?? NO SUCH THING EXISTS. A MAN/WOMAN RAPED A LITTLE KID AND MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE IF NOT BY SOCIETY THEN BY THEIR VICTIMS.

This isn't up for debate. I used to think people here had common sense. It doesn't matter if it's a family member, a friend or anyone else. RAPE is the most VILE and DISGUSTING criminal behavior and the RAPE of a child is simply an UNFORGIVABLE act. This must be brought to justice by any means necessary.

Are you fucking BLAMING the little 9 YR OLD BOY for getting RAPED by a PREDATORY PEDOPHILE WOMAN ??? Are you fucking kidding me ???

Why is there ANY discussion about this topic ? What kind of a fucking extreme xian retard would try to defend a pedophile rapist. Holy shit, I cant believe I have to put this out there to alleged Satanists.

I agree with everything you're saying, but it's still always up to the person. Aside of justice that's a decision that goes on for these people in the world currently in honesty. I seemed to dissociate from what I was talking and what was even the point when I got into writing that at the end there, I really am sorry about that. Pedophiles and rapists of all kinds should be put to death in the worst of ways, but they haven't been. It's like a stain on everything. I was only talking all that stuff in terms of revenge-taking I forgot I was supposed to be writing about that, I look like a psycho.

Much of all that was my own perspective on revenge, my own weakness there. I'm glad I never had to go through anything like it either, but I've always felt something similar on myself either way. I never lashed out at the people I thought who caused it, don't even remember them anymore. Doesn't matter to me. You move on, that kind of thing.

You can even move on from something as traumatic as rape without taking revenge. Sadly it's up to the person, their family and the law as to whether they HAVE TO take revenge. Personally I don't even want to think about what I would do to someone who has done that to me or people I love, it takes me over. I would become another person.

I wasn't defending rapists, I just had major dissociation while writing this I should have checked it over. The world's just fucked up I don't know what to say.

Should have saved it for a topic actually about revenge and not just tarded out like that. Sorry everyone.

That really is not who I am. Slander and bash me all you want and if I am of the enemy then you can find out sooner. I really don't like myself at all for doing that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back