Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“No turning back”

Sundara

HP Maxine says once you reach a certain point in meditation there is no turning back, what is fully meant by this? Is there more to that or does that just mean once you see the truth you can’t unsee it. There’s more about being able to take it really slow, but stopping can be disastrous. At what point is this? I kind of have an idea but I’m curious to hear more. I misinterpreted this for a while.

Sundara said:
HP Maxine says once you reach a certain point in meditation there is no turning back, what is fully meant by this? Is there more to that or does that just mean once you see the truth you can’t unsee it. There’s more about being able to take it really slow, but stopping can be disastrous. At what point is this? I kind of have an idea but I’m curious to hear more. I misinterpreted this for a while.
If you do Power meditation (empowering chakras, yoga, protection and all the 8 fold path) for months and at least a year and one day you decide to stop and do nothing you will feel like shit. It's like you stopped to eat. You will live but your life will be a mess and you will feel bad.

Now after a point when you are really powerful and/or raising your kundalini you just cannot stop, you will not want to and if you did its very stupid. There are checkpoint in power where when you reach a certain level it would be very bad to just stop.

I think I saw HC in his recent sermon use the term "checkpoint" as in checkpoint in a game. You get into the checkpoint, and if you lose the way ahead then you restart from that point, not at previous point.

Not sure, but I think this might be the interpetation.

luis said:
Sundara said:
Now after a point when you are really powerful and/or raising your kundalini you just cannot stop, you will not want to and if you did its very stupid. There are checkpoint in power where when you reach a certain level it would be very bad to just stop.

Yeah this is more along the lines of what I’m wondering. I think a person can stop and show down with time and care. By slow I mean still meditating but taking it very easy and staying very grounded. It’s a lot of responsibility and a person definitely has to take spiritual responsibility when this happens. Still want to know more on the specifics of all of this.

It seems to be like those who are addicted to weight-lifting, that they want and need to continue and continue. The difference with meditations is that it is not just Physical but also Spiritual, and with the Magnum Opus and immortality, it is eternal. Similarly to weight-training, after certain points - like the aforementioned checkpoints - certain things become permanent automatically.

When you know about the truth and get power from meditation there is no way to get back unless you against your very own mind, you have to lie to yourself to go back.

This primarily has to do with Divine Guidance and the war effort. Because of corruption and confusion in the spiritual realm, you need to most certainly follow and establish a strong relationship with the Guardian Demon who will show you and inform you what to do in the spiritual path. Without guidance you simply can't proceed further. If you try to shotgun it, you'll certainly end up in a mental hospital or in a psych ward after you try your nerves or go insane. The higher stages of yoga involves inner alchemy which is very delicate in nature.

Secondly once you attain a certain point of advancement you'll have to dedicate the war effort and join a certain side in the spiritual war for Protection in these higher stages. This is because as ones spiritual energy increases, they stand out as a beacon on the astral and all sorts of alien creatures will try to attack you if you're not under the protection of the Gods. Theres no going back after this point. Its either hell or high water.

Thankfully you won't have to do either because you're already dedicated and are consistently doing the RTR to dedicate to the war effort.

Sundara said:

The HP's metaphors of hygiene are really poignant to it. It's like not washing or spending years removed of something else metaphorical, which sustains you. Instead of afflicting the body and subsequently the mind, it afflicts the mind in the worst way possible, then subsequently the body in a total and transformative way for the negative. The types of people who need rules because they don't have their own mental fibre or common sense.

Through the dark ages, people found meditation unknowingly without reading any definitive knowledge on it, through ancestral traditions and the compulsion and romanticism we had after we trekked with our goats up to the mountain and looked out across the magnificent view. This was the form of spiritual hygiene which our ancestors preserved for us throughout the xian period. That never died, hence we never died.

I've done it before and it really can be described as a downward spiral. I was deluded and thought that it would help one understand Earth and the quality of materialistic value, grounding. Really you discover this through sexuality. As an air dominant individual it helped me personally because I was getting very cocky with what I knew as a Satanist without actually practicing it, I was sort of punishing myself by not meditating and rooting my ego back into the shit of what other people in my life saw this kike world as. Reclaiming my humility in a way. Previously I was parading around my non-SS friends like a pariah, and very contemptuous of other people, pretentious- sort of like Jack. For most people however it's really not a good thing to consider at all, especially if one was in really bad ways before Satanism. Starting and stopping would only make your pre-existing routines of self-poison worse, so its best to be reading the site here diligently in the case of Earthier people before maybe even meditating.

Finally going back to the hilltop and mountain view point. There is absolutely no reason to not meditate. Every moment can be a meditation, it all depends on what your mind wants to occupy itself with, the outer moment or the inner moment... or the odd, occasional synthesis of both which becomes more frequent for a regular meditator.

Not meditating in my opinion is suicide, like how I also see drugs. A slow form of suicide. That also relates to how people in a spiritually weakened state from not meditating are destined to be destroyed or otherwise controlled by outer forces, its an existential suicide. You rely on others who have spiritual strength to guide you upwards, and without that your totally tied to whatever nature has of you, which is usually downwards and into the dirt.

Women here should never consider not meditating, that is a crime against our nature. Men shouldn't either, unless they're an extreme case of fire and arrogance, but it's an experimental way of going about grounding oneself and not safe or even sensible. The process of grounding is particular to the individual, the force of an ego death or otherwise downturns and suffering are universal for the force of what we call 'grounding', and it exists in intricate ways absolutely everywhere going down into our history. Women get this stuff better than lads do :) , they've no need to toil because women tend to just go insane from it all really, the potential from the backlash of stopping meditation can be much more severe for girls.

When it comes to the case that there is "no turning back" this is basically for people trying to unsee the truth yeah. It's absolutely pointless. It's like still trying to go over or under the river when you know you can just go through it. It's wet and annoying, but it's the reality. If you're sat on the riverbed thinking on why you still can't go over it you're just gonna go nuts or starve, because you've already come this far. Some people scare of getting a little wet.

13th_Wolf said:
Sundara said:

The HP's metaphors of hygiene are really poignant to it. It's like not washing or spending years removed of something else metaphorical, which sustains you. Instead of afflicting the body and subsequently the mind, it afflicts the mind in the worst way possible, then subsequently the body in a total and transformative way for the negative. The types of people who need rules because they don't have their own mental fibre or common sense.

Through the dark ages, people found meditation unknowingly without reading any definitive knowledge on it, through ancestral traditions and the compulsion and romanticism we had after we trekked with our goats up to the mountain and looked out across the magnificent view. This was the form of spiritual hygiene which our ancestors preserved for us throughout the xian period. That never died, hence we never died.

I've done it before and it really can be described as a downward spiral. I was deluded and thought that it would help one understand Earth and the quality of materialistic value, grounding. Really you discover this through sexuality. As an air dominant individual it helped me personally because I was getting very cocky with what I knew as a Satanist without actually practicing it, I was sort of punishing myself by not meditating and rooting my ego back into the shit of what other people in my life saw this kike world as. Reclaiming my humility in a way. Previously I was parading around my non-SS friends like a pariah, and very contemptuous of other people, pretentious- sort of like Jack. For most people however it's really not a good thing to consider at all, especially if one was in really bad ways before Satanism. Starting and stopping would only make your pre-existing routines of self-poison worse, so its best to be reading the site here diligently in the case of Earthier people before maybe even meditating.

Finally going back to the hilltop and mountain view point. There is absolutely no reason to not meditate. Every moment can be a meditation, it all depends on what your mind wants to occupy itself with, the outer moment or the inner moment... or the odd, occasional synthesis of both which becomes more frequent for a regular meditator.

Not meditating in my opinion is suicide, like how I also see drugs. A slow form of suicide. That also relates to how people in a spiritually weakened state from not meditating are destined to be destroyed or otherwise controlled by outer forces, its an existential suicide. You rely on others who have spiritual strength to guide you upwards, and without that your totally tied to whatever nature has of you, which is usually downwards and into the dirt.

Women here should never consider not meditating, that is a crime against our nature. Men shouldn't either, unless they're an extreme case of fire and arrogance, but it's an experimental way of going about grounding oneself and not safe or even sensible. The process of grounding is particular to the individual, the force of an ego death or otherwise downturns and suffering are universal for the force of what we call 'grounding', and it exists in intricate ways absolutely everywhere going down into our history. Women get this stuff better than lads do :) , they've no need to toil because women tend to just go insane from it all really, the potential from the backlash of stopping meditation can be much more severe for girls.

When it comes to the case that there is "no turning back" this is basically for people trying to unsee the truth yeah. It's absolutely pointless. It's like still trying to go over or under the river when you know you can just go through it. It's wet and annoying, but it's the reality. If you're sat on the riverbed thinking on why you still can't go over it you're just gonna go nuts or starve, because you've already come this far. Some people scare of getting a little wet.
Thankfully I checked this thread because I posted in it, otherwise I wouldn't know that you name dropped me here. You should tag me otherwise I wouldn't know that you mentioned me, even if its randomly gossiping about me or name calling me or whatever else. I find it really informative and interesting to look at the insults, name - calling, Legitimate points etc. It gives me information on human nature which I love exploring because I'm a very feminine type of person.

If you could tell me exactly in what way I'm pretentious or you think I'm pretentious I'd get a look at your view of looking at the world and what you make of me, which I might coincidentally get some new information and ideas from.

Jack said:
If you could tell me exactly in what way I'm pretentious or you think I'm pretentious I'd get a look at your view of looking at the world and what you make of me, which I might coincidentally get some new information and ideas from.

Well you got a look at me in that other thread there. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=198886#p198886

About you being pretentious, its sort of an innocence about you. Not bearing any scars. Unable to see past yourself (only in certain instances) and a lack of awareness on where other people have come from included with some pushing of your personal dogmas and directives onto other people to whom it won't fully apply. These dogmas also carry your own subtle chinks and failures which is what angers people about you as you come off as a bold character while preaching sometimes hidden poison. When people point this out you have to defend yourself, you care about what others think of you, and you always have to preserve your face and sense of royalty with words. You seem to do all this out of an inherent good nature though, which I admire.

It's an odd thing to explain. Don't really know where to begin but I certainly can't be bothered looking into all your quotes and picking you apart after realizing that what I wrote before. I feel like shit, lots and lots of not good feelings.

I on the other hand don't mind if the whole world were to laugh at me and want to pull my organs out and burn them in front of me in shame. I would just accept that that's my fate and thats it for me. Que cera. Gone. I don't feel like I'm good enough a person to be the high horse like you which is why I see you and everyone likewise the way I do. Me being an evil nothing person might not be true, but it just might. Instead of ignoring my faults like you do, I would rather confront them and even share them with everyone else. In sharing, I instinctively expect rejection and to be outcasted and hated on. Abandoned figuratively or literally. I don't expect anything else, which is wrong. But then I think to why people will be so content with things of the world, the same people who are pretentious. I'm also content, but am content with death. I don't mind talking the part of my mind that outs me as not a good person. I also don't feel like a great knight who's done everything good already, the world is a shit place Jack. Why haven't you gone all in yet if you are apparently so great? Because I know you haven't. Why are you waiting like me? I'm waiting because if I go all the way and gain the power, I will fuck everything I truly love, up. I can't even understand in my own head properly, that I'm writing about a 9 year old being RAPED like you said. Why should I be an image of esteem? But what exactly are you doing and so content for as well, why should you be? What are you doing for the great changes to come? Are you all in with all of your greatness and pious feelings? It doesn't look like it from over here.

In this world there are people who are happy and content with life, who are too unaware or unknowing to care about worrying or looking into bad and very real truths going on in the world today. They aren't so guilty of anything. Then there are people who have power (Like any Satanist) and choose to do this mindset, which becomes pretentiousness. Content and lazy with a false sense of power. Then there are people who have real power and are instead ambitious wanting the positive change to come but they don't understand the realities going into their whole situation, which in an excess becomes arrogance but otherwise is just lack of foresight which their enemies or opposing forces can abuse. This is you- the chink in the armour, the hole in the fence. One who when they are able to, but never as hard as they can bother themselves, will act to rectify their issues. The inverse of it is the one who denies themselves of their own power, still ambitious inside but like a predator can sometimes go festering into a corner contending with their issues. That's where I stand. Some turn evil and are ambitious for evil things and of the enemy. It's not necessarily because my internal problems could be any greater than yours, but how I react to them emotionally. I would rather see this truth about myself in full, and be "depressed" because that's not a bad thing to do here. The bad thing is putting on a show for everyone when that will backfire incrementally on everyone I might poison, which is 100% not me at all, not the real me at the depth of who I am. I truly do care about everything I write here because people do read it and it's very important that they can know the truth about the many things that are still obscure. I've got a gift. I'm not just going to waste it. 100% or nothing. Currently I'm not 100%. Maybe it's a good thing.

Satan and what he means is like a feeling I crave deep down and constantly deny myself. He is power made right. The people here are so beautiful for being here out of pure love and adoration. When it came to my origin for being here in the first place, I can't say the same. It breaks my heart how I once thought of it all. I'm a bastard, all of the shit, it's still all there in my soul. So it should be. It's the eternal lie. I've not done anything to fix it myself though, so why am I crying to all of you?

I can't forget who I was or how I am on that disgusting level, it's important that I can put it out and challenge it here so that other people get to see an example being made. Also for myself too. If I was a kike or whatever.

I wouldn't ever hide it, I would die for Satan.

No hesitation.

Jack said:
It gives me information on human nature which I love exploring because I'm a very feminine type of person.

If you wrote that from your heart and not as a robotic response to all the controversy against you, I applaud you :).

13th_Wolf said:

After a couple nights I've realised what I wrote here was a severe overreaction to the whole thing on the other post. I'm going to leave this here anyway.

Just ignore me, don't let me ruin your Samhain I'm a mard :cry:

lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back