Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I did it

Satanic Path

I've posted this on the Italian forum, but I'd like to tell you about It.
I have dedicated myself to Satan.
The ritual was tranquil but not really fluid...Once I totally lost track of what I was saying when I had to prevent the blood from falling on the floor, as I wanted not to waste It.
I also had to stand up to go to my bedroom since I forgot to take the pen with me...I know, it's stupid, and I really hope I didn't make a bad impression and that Satan didn't get offended for my pointless mistakes.
Very few and small pieces of paper have remained unburnt, but I don't think it may have been a relevant issue.
I felt very happy, before and after, but due to my med therapy and my unexisting perception of energies, I haven't felt much.
I don't know why, but before performing the dedication, I've never felt anxious or scared, I just knew I was doing the right thing.
I literally stained the lower side of the paper with blood, then I put different times the top of my pen in it, and tried to sign it on the space for my signature.
It did well, anyway.
A thing I noticed is that my cuts ceased bleeding really quickly, despite having used much more strength when cutting my left hand.
Less than a minute, and the blood stopped.
I've tried in the past days different cuts, to prepare myself, and even if they were very little and exterior, blood kept coming out for differenti minutes.
Maybe it could be that during the dedication I haven't cleaned my cuts, and the blood might have clotted in some way.

Then I decided to do my first RTR, and it was strange and beautiful.
In the first letters I felt a strange complaint in the right side of my chest, but then It calmed down.
But when I ended the RTR, the very moment after saying HAIL SATAN, I had a very strange feeling.
It was like if my head were floating on my own body...it was beautiful, and unique, and very short.
What if I was just about to pass out? But I felt awake, I felt good.
Now I ask myself: the feeling of a weight in your chest, then that strange sensation of floating, was it because I am a jew? Or maybe because Satan did not like me?
But this question seems stupid to me, as I overcame the " Am I jew?" phase in the beginning.
My face is not jewish at all.
So It remains that Satan wanted to tell me I don't belong with him for other reasons.
I hope that now I am part of this family, cause I feel this is where I belong.
So, I opened the door, and I can't wait for this evening to perform another RTR.
I just wanted to tell you about this, and thank all my brothers and sisters who never left me.
I love you all.
May The Gods bless each one of you.
Hail Satan.
Hail Hell, the place where we belong.

Hey!!

Congratulations!! Welcome to the family!!

The experiences you've talked about just prove that Father Satan accepts you. He accepts everyone that is willing to learn, advance and help fight this war to finally put an end to it and those who are not jews of course.

You are not a jew if you felt those things that you described.

Take care and make sure to start off by doing 40 day meditation program by High Priest Hooded Cobra and then go from there! ( https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf )
And make sure to study the http://www.satanisgod.org

If you have questions feel free to ask and knowledgeable brothers or sisters in Satan will answer!!

Good luck and a BIG HAIL SATAN!!!

Rock on bro I hear you just waking up so don't have really anything to post but like your blog or post or whatever

Satanic Path said:
The ritual was tranquil but not really fluid...Once I totally lost track of what I was saying when I had to prevent the blood from falling on the floor, as I wanted not to waste It.
I also had to stand up to go to my bedroom since I forgot to take the pen with me...I know, it's stupid, and I really hope I didn't make a bad impression and that Satan didn't get offended for my pointless mistakes.
Very few and small pieces of paper have remained unburnt, but I don't think it may have been a relevant issue.
I felt very happy, before and after, but due to my med therapy and my unexisting perception of energies, I haven't felt much.
I don't know why, but before performing the dedication, I've never felt anxious or scared, I just knew I was doing the right thing.
I literally stained the lower side of the paper with blood, then I put different times the top of my pen in it, and tried to sign it on the space for my signature.
It did well, anyway.
A thing I noticed is that my cuts ceased bleeding really quickly, despite having used much more strength when cutting my left hand.
I've tried in the past days different cuts, to prepare myself, and even if they were very little and exterior, blood kept coming out for differenti minutes.
Maybe it could be that during the dedication I haven't cleaned my cuts, and the blood might have clotted in some way.

In the first letters I felt a strange complaint in the right side of my chest, but then It calmed down.
But when I ended the RTR, the very moment after saying HAIL SATAN, I had a very strange feeling.
It was like if my head were floating on my own body...it was beautiful, and unique, and very short.
Now I ask myself: the feeling of a weight in your chest, then that strange sensation of floating, was it because I am a jew? Or maybe because Satan did not like me?
But this question seems stupid to me, as I overcame the " Am I jew?" phase in the beginning.
So It remains that Satan wanted to tell me I don't belong with him for other reasons.
So, I opened the door, and I can't wait for this evening to perform another RTR.
I just wanted to tell you about this, and thank all my brothers and sisters who never left me.
I love you all.
Hail Satan.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39062&p=154120&hilit=How+to+overcome+Am+I+Jewish%3F+phase#p154120

Congratulations, don't worry many new members get this enemy thoughform giving them the am i a jew vibe, but it passes, and as you said you belong here, and you know you are not a jew.

the biggest and best things you can do right now, is start the 40 day meditation program, do minimum 1 full RTR a day, and read like you've never read before

Read all of Satanisgod.org, the more you read, the more you will deprogram those thoughts, and other thoughts, and the more you will understand how to better advance yourself, and your relationship with Satan and the Gods.

also take good care of your privacy, let no one know. there is a cybersecurity thread here on this forum, just search cybersecurity, the sooner you remove your digital fingerprint from the jewtrix the safer you will be.

Satanic Path said:
It did well, anyway.

I love you all.
Hail Satan.

I thought we did this already? Am I crazy?

I remember saying welcome to the family to you.

Aldrick said:
Satanic Path said:
It did well, anyway.

I love you all.
Hail Satan.

Sorry, I've been on the Jos for years, but I never dedicated myself up to now.
This is why I say I am now part of this family.
Best choice I've ever made and will ever make.

Satanic Path said:
Aldrick said:
Satanic Path said:
It did well, anyway.

I love you all.
Hail Satan.

Sorry, I've been on the Jos for years, but I never dedicated myself up to now.
This is why I say I am now part of this family.
Best choice I've ever made and will ever make.

Well.....

Welcome to the Family!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back