Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

jew

inthenameofsatan said:
what if i have %1 jew blood is that make me a jew i also have a hooked nose

I think so, because any Jewish genes results in a Jewish soul being formed. Their nature is parasitic in origin, so they don't necessarily need 100% Jewish genes for incarnation.

Lots of people have a hooked-like nose without being Jews. It really matters exactly what it looks like.

Why or how did you come to suspect you being Jewish? Here is a test: do the RTR and judge the effects on yourself.

Sybellum said:
Do a couple rtr's, then tell us how you feel.

It reminds me of the Thing when they burn the blood :lol:

tenor.gif

Blitzkreig said:
inthenameofsatan said:

I think so, because any Jewish genes results in a Jewish soul being formed. Their nature is parasitic in origin, so they don't necessarily need 100% Jewish genes for incarnation.

Lots of people have a hooked-like nose without being Jews. It really matters exactly what it looks like.

Why or how did you come to suspect you being Jewish? Here is a test: do the RTR and judge the effects on yourself.
i feel tired and empty all the time its like i dont have a soul

Blitzkreig said:
inthenameofsatan said:

also i can understand if a person is jew by looking at them

This rtr test is dumb btw fact is there have been Jews and part Jews openly admitting to doing it. If they are not spiritually open they won't know any different or feel much they may even enjoy it cause of energy buzz.

It might take awhile to really do damage just like it does when gentiles get into jew stuff.

If the soul is open though and they sense this that is when it fucks them right away and they know it's bad for them but doing it one time? Or a couple. They could cleanse that eventually.

This isn't going to solve anything.

If we created a test like this even in person where they couldnt just claim they did yeah some Jew is going to do it to get in.

This is dumb.

slyscorpion said:
This rtr test is dumb btw fact is there have been Jews and part Jews openly admitting to doing it. If they are not spiritually open they won't know any different or feel much they may even enjoy it cause of energy buzz.

This isn't going to solve anything.

This is dumb.
I was being (possibly unfairly) crass and a bit shorthanded with my response. Of course a jew won't spontaneously combust upon completing an rtr, unfortunately, but I see no better place to start ones introspection.

Sybellum said:

Idk who started this „do a RTR you are not a jew“ meme. Why should a RTR harm them?

Someone probably tried to trick some jews into simply doing some RTRs.

Even jews can do RTRs and they would be perfectly fine. It does not attack their soul per se, it just destroys their spiritual foundation.

inthenameofsatan said:

Also comming back to your question. If your DNA has anything jewish coded in it, you are a jew and not a gentile, you never was and never will.

Okay now speaking from my view and knowledge about genetics.
If your very distant ancestor were a jew, there is chance (if you are lucky) that you are not a jew, because you did not inherited his DNA. The more distant this ancestor is the higher the chance.

But from my view, if your great great grandparent were a jew, you are a jew.

If your ancestor, who lived 12 Generations ago, were white and the rest of your family were black, chances are that you are 100% black.

Idk if I got my message clear. Even if one distant ancestor were a jew, there is still a chance that you are a gentile (because you did not inherit jewish DNA)

But if your ancestor from 5 generations ago were a jew, you are very likely a jew as well. Almost 100% certainty I would say.

But in the end of the day, HP HC666 stated that when, for example, mixed race (black/white) ppl would only reproduce with other people who were also to the same degree mixed, after many generations one race will be fully dominat again and the other race will wash out. White/black would turn after a long time and many generations to fully black.

Same should apply to jew/gentile. If you have one jew, this could be washed out if you are lucky and this theory is true

All of the above is the OPINION AND VIEW of a total lunatic. Viewers discretion advised.

slyscorpion said:

That is true that it may not be immediately apparent, however it should be apparent at some point. Also, I wonder if they would really get an energy buzz? If an energy buzz occurs because the body has higher bio-electricity than normal, then how could invoking hostile alien energy give an energy buzz? It is like invoking 5G radiation into your body, in that you will get cancer and feel worse.

These are all questions on my mind. I wonder if the Jew(s) who spoke of doing the RTR's were really doing them, or just lying. We can't really verify either way.

Everyone should be doing them anyway. Either they are a Jew and their health deteriorates, or they aren't and there situation improves due to lack of Jewish curses. I agree, this doesn't do anything for liars or infiltrators, however it is useful for those generally curious.

inthenameofsatan said:

What you are indicating is completely different than actually being a Jew. It is one thing to look at your ancestry data and suspect Jewish heritage, but it is completely different to just be feeling worse than normal and interpreting this as Jewish heritage.

Are you sure you are not experiencing some sort of attack? How is your cleaning and protection routine? How is your general meditative practices?

Any other physical symptoms that would indicate being unwell, such as increased need for sleep, discomfort, poor digestion, pain, etc?

Do you feel better after you generate energy?

It sounds to me like you are experiencing something and misinterpreting it as being Jewish. I doubt a wounded/tired Jew would instinctively come to a forum for Satanists to seek help, if you get what I am saying.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

That is true that it may not be immediately apparent, however it should be apparent at some point. Also, I wonder if they would really get an energy buzz? If an energy buzz occurs because the body has higher bio-electricity than normal, then how could invoking hostile alien energy give an energy buzz? It is like invoking 5G radiation into your body, in that you will get cancer and feel worse.

These are all questions on my mind. I wonder if the Jew(s) who spoke of doing the RTR's were really doing them, or just lying. We can't really verify either way.

Everyone should be doing them anyway. Either they are a Jew and their health deteriorates, or they aren't and there situation improves due to lack of Jewish curses. I agree, this doesn't do anything for liars or infiltrators, however it is useful for those generally curious.

inthenameofsatan said:

What you are indicating is completely different than actually being a Jew. It is one thing to look at your ancestry data and suspect Jewish heritage, but it is completely different to just be feeling worse than normal and interpreting this as Jewish heritage.

Are you sure you are not experiencing some sort of attack? How is your cleaning and protection routine? How is your general meditative practices?

Any other physical symptoms that would indicate being unwell, such as increased need for sleep, discomfort, poor digestion, pain, etc?

It sounds to me like you are experiencing something and misinterpreting it as being Jewish. I doubt a wounded/tired Jew would instinctively come to a forum for Satanists to seek help, if you get what I am saying.

How I understand it: you vibrate and the physical motion/sound of the Mantra etc causes your spiritual body/chakras/ or something that is based upon energy, to work and actually produce/emit/put out energy of the frequency of the physical vibration/sound. So the sound just stimulates your soul to produce energy.

The above is just a rough theory. There are chances that it is not true at all. But this is how I think of it.

So you produce energy with a frequency that is reversed to the Hebrew alphabet, you additionally program it, to reverse and destroy the Hebrew alphabet completely.

It is not killing jewish souls. It just rips their spiritual foundation apart and leaves them without any protection, powers and means to cover up their lyes.
Karma, the Gods, we Satanists and the people of the earth will eventually take care of the rest. This is what will destroy them. But as I understand it, for it to happen we have to destroy their spiritual powers.

Also 5G waves are electromagnetic waves, but very different to „spiritual energy“ - (also a form of electromagnetic Waves/Energies)

You can compare the Planets Energies to it, they are dominant in ones Natalchart. Planets do emit electromagnetic waves, you can even measure them. I believe energy we use in workings, is very similar to the energy of the planets (since in astrology we relate to the planets - their energies are within our souls) it is very different to 5G waves.

This would also explain why planets behave very differently when retrograde, because of the doppler effect. We receive a shifted frequency, because we experience a change in relative movement to one another.

Also EM-Waves are able to interfere constructively and destructively, probably this interference decides where Planets have strong Signs and weak Signs, because the energy of the Planet and Sign interfere either constructively oder destructively.

—-Just my Theory, idk if it’s true, I am not a Priest and not that advanced—-

NinRick said:
inthenameofsatan said:

Also comming back to your question. If your DNA has anything jewish coded in it, you are a jew and not a gentile, you never was and never will.

If your very distant ancestor were a jew, there is chance (if you are lucky) that you are not a jew, because you did not inherited his DNA. The more distant this ancestor is the higher the chance.

If your ancestor, who lived 12 Generations ago, were white and the rest of your family were black, chances are that you are 100% black.

Idk if I got my message clear. Even if one distant ancestor were a jew, there is still a chance that you are a gentile (because you did not inherit jewish DNA)

But if your ancestor from 5 generations ago were a jew, you are very likely a jew as well. Almost 100% certainty I would say.

But in the end of the day, HP HC666 stated that when, for example, mixed race (black/white) ppl would only reproduce with other people who were also to the same degree mixed, after many generations one race will be fully dominat again and the other race will wash out. White/black would turn after a long time and many generations to fully black.

Same should apply to jew/gentile. If you have one jew, this could be washed out if you are lucky and this theory is true

All of the above is the OPINION AND VIEW of a total lunatic. Viewers discretion advised.
i dont know if there is a jew in my family or any my ancestor is jew

NinRick said:
Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

inthenameofsatan said:

How I understand it: you vibrate and the physical motion/sound of the Mantra etc causes your spiritual body/chakras/ or something that is based upon energy, to work and actually produce/emit/put out energy of the frequency of the physical vibration/sound. So the sound just stimulates your soul to produce energy.

The above is just a rough theory. There are chances that it is not true at all. But this is how I think of it.

So you produce energy with a frequency that is reversed to the Hebrew alphabet, you additionally program it, to reverse and destroy the Hebrew alphabet completely.

It is not killing jewish souls. It just rips their spiritual foundation apart and leaves them without any protection, powers and means to cover up their lyes.
Karma, the Gods, we Satanists and the people of the earth will eventually take care of the rest. This is what will destroy them. But as I understand it, for it to happen we have to destroy their spiritual powers.

Also 5G waves are electromagnetic waves, but very different to „spiritual energy“ - (also a form of electromagnetic Waves/Energies)

You can compare the Planets Energies to it, they are dominant in ones Natalchart. Planets do emit electromagnetic waves, you can even measure them. I believe energy we use in workings, is very similar to the energy of the planets (since in astrology we relate to the planets - their energies are within our souls) it is very different to 5G waves.

This would also explain why planets behave very differently when retrograde, because of the doppler effect. We receive a shifted frequency, because we experience a change in relative movement to one another.

Also EM-Waves are able to interfere constructively and destructively, probably this interference decides where Planets have strong Signs and weak Signs, because the energy of the Planet and Sign interfere either constructively oder destructively.

This is not a complely individual thing to be honest focused on your own soul specifically (unless you vibrate it directly into that and visualize the energy going into it which I think might actually hurt a jew even doing it once) when we do it. It removes curses from the world mainly and in some way it removes it from our souls. But we have to do it an awful lot of times to rid the Jewish filth from us fully.

Same with the Jew. It will slowly chip away at their soul and health and being but it won't be instant it could take awhile.

I dont doubt maybe some Jew could have been doing it 10 times a day and enjoyed it (referring to GG allin guy)

Ok cool man he probably did thats what i sense but it takes awhile for this to get rid of Jewish energy on us so it would on him too.

Eventually his life will be total shit and he will probably blame us for that too :lol:

There is no turning back from that kind of thing though. Its just delayed effect like everything else is in the astral.

Ok some hard core xtians are completely spiritually dead and gone almost nothing left of their soul.

Yet they still are here still are conscious in some way maybe their life isn't total shit in the case of some of them.

Delayed effect. Doesnt mean they are not gone they dissipate and die way sooner than anyone.

Hope this explains it. I think your theory may be correct too but I am not sure. Maybe some sounds create a frequency of some kind along with the soul. Not fully sure about any of it.

But i am sure a Jew could use any Gentile magick or do this for at least a short time at least. Just like any gentile can do any Jewish magick for a short time at least.

Its very harmful to both but the effect of anything is delayed. I do sense btw that GG allin guy is totally destroyed or will be soon just a feeling but nothing is instant in spiritual to the physical especially at our current level maybe a God can do it but we can't right now.

NinRick said:
Sybellum said:

Idk who started this „do a RTR you are not a jew“ meme. Why should a RTR harm them?

Someone probably tried to trick some jews into simply doing some RTRs.

Even jews can do RTRs and they would be perfectly fine. It does not attack their soul per se, it just destroys their spiritual foundation.

I have been trying to get people to stop saying that since the beginning. Now GG Alin an admitted jews own words.

"People need to stop thinking just because they are jew, means they cannot do the RTR."

Referring to the fact that he was one and did it. But no one listens, they just parrot their nonsense, no matter what anyone says.

Quack! RtR RTR!

That's not a good thing to push.

Quack! RTR!

Let's have a discussion

Quack! RTR!!!!

Like a parrot locked up in a cage.

okay here we go.

from what i understand this is the layout of the jewish soul

thats why the jews have no heart chakra, its different to ours. if you are referring to 1% because you saw it after getting your dna done by ancestory or 21andme, these sites put jewish dna into everyone, i've seen this first hand in people who i know for fact are 100% not jewish, they do this as a scapegoat of sorts.

can you remember any times Satan or the Gods helped you, gave you signs? how did you feel when you dedicated yourself, is the hook nose the only reason you think you are jew, do you like little girls, other jewish traits which are under the skin?

how do you feel when you meditate on Satan's name & Sigil.

there where several times where Satan the Gods intervened and saved my life, or guided me , I personally thank Satan all the time for this. Generally if you are jewish you Will know, the Gods will make it blantantly obvious.

if not the Gods, then (if your are jewish) your reptilian overlords will, as a jew will have no protection from Our Gods, many jews have been visited by reptillians, greys, abducted, ect, they have no protection to 'their' masters.

but i suppose there are cases where someone might not have any idea of their ancestory. and just found this site.

Feeling dead inside doesn't mean you are jewish, just means your soul is weak and your energy is low.

Does doing the RTR, and meditations make you feel dead inside, because this is might be different case all together.

btw i would imagine most jews probably don't think they feel dead inside,.

(also don't ever underestimate your enemy i just want to put this here. )

simply put they are our natural racial enemy, an infectious one at that.

take this as an extremely vague example. https://apnews.com/article/0e4850628deb4076be66c3a4a40cf6f1 the jews are the parasites, and we are the clams, the clams do not feel great, but im sure the parasites loved destroying an entire species, because it was in their nature. the jews have been trying to destroy the gentile soul, civilization and everything hence that comes from our Beautiful Gods, since (((their))) creation, why? because it's in their nature. they where genetically engineered to be our enemy.

it's possible you are jewish but no one here can tell you if you are or not, we can give you tips to figure it out yourself.

i
keep doing Power meditations consistently, if you feel like you are going insane/madness, you are a jew, our chakras and our power meditations are not compatible long term. if you advance and feel good you are not a jew.

Does SATANAS feel good? ask yourself while in a trance if you are of Satan, focus on his sigil

your subconscious will know.

sitting around doing nothing but feeling sorry for youself because you think you are a jew will not do shit. If you are not a jew, do the RTR, and meditate everyday, and if you are, you will find out soon enough.
the jews and any jewish soul is by nature against Satan, and Satan does not care for the jews in anyway.

hook nose doesn't always mean you are jewish.

I feel like anybody who is new, could potentially be attacked by the enemy thoughtforms pushing this 'am i a jew" to keep you from the Truth and from Satan. i've seen it before.

im also aware you could be an infiltrator, so i will give you this as my last words.

if you are a jew, we do not pity you. jews are our natural enemy, and i will do everything in my power to rid this planet of their parasitic curses and vile diseases. as will any of my Brothers and Sisters here.

as for the RTR meme, I can't imagine a jewish soul which is connected to the hive mind of yhvh would be comfortable cursing itself without any serious backlash of sorts

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
Blitzkreig said:

This is not a complely individual thing to be honest focused on your own soul specifically (unless you vibrate it directly into that and visualize the energy going into it which I think might actually hurt a jew even doing it once) when we do it. It removes curses from the world mainly and in some way it removes it from our souls. But we have to do it an awful lot of times to rid the Jewish filth from us fully.

Same with the Jew. It will slowly chip away at their soul and health and being but it won't be instant it could take awhile.

I dont doubt maybe some Jew could have been doing it 10 times a day and enjoyed it (referring to GG allin guy)

Ok cool man he probably did thats what i sense but it takes awhile for this to get rid of Jewish energy on us so it would on him too.

Eventually his life will be total shit and he will probably blame us for that too :lol:

There is no turning back from that kind of thing though. Its just delayed effect like everything else is in the astral.

Ok some hard core xtians are completely spiritually dead and gone almost nothing left of their soul.

Yet they still are here still are conscious in some way maybe their life isn't total shit in the case of some of them.

Delayed effect. Doesnt mean they are not gone they dissipate and die way sooner than anyone.

Hope this explains it. I think your theory may be correct too but I am not sure. Maybe some sounds create a frequency of some kind along with the soul. Not fully sure about any of it.

But i am sure a Jew could use any Gentile magick or do this for at least a short time at least. Just like any gentile can do any Jewish magick for a short time at least.

Its very harmful to both but the effect of anything is delayed. I do sense btw that GG allin guy is totally destroyed or will be soon just a feeling but nothing is instant in spiritual to the physical especially at our current level maybe a God can do it but we can't right now.

The RTR just destroys the hebrew alphabet, thus it destroys curses (which are based on jewish/xian magick). It does not attack jews directly, it just destroys their energy vortex, their Magick, their religion „YHWH“ etc. It does not attack jewish souls directly. Therefore even jews can spam them, and also feel good, simply because they feel the energy (which their souls raise while they focus upon it und vibrate those mantras) - they just feel the energy, that’s why they feel good. And this energy does not destroy them, but the spiritual foundation of their people.

SATchives said:
okay here we go.

thats why the jews have no heart chakra, its different to ours. if you are referring to 1% because you saw it after getting your dna done by ancestory or 21andme, these sites put jewish dna into everyone, i've seen this first hand in people who i know for fact are 100% not jewish, they do this as a scapegoat of sorts.

can you remember any times Satan or the Gods helped you, gave you signs? how did you feel when you dedicated yourself, is the hook nose the only reason you think you are jew, do you like little girls, other jewish traits which are under the skin?

there where several times where Satan the Gods intervened and saved my life, or guided me , I personally thank Satan all the time for this. Generally if you are jewish you Will know, the Gods will make it blantantly obvious.

if not the Gods, then (if your are jewish) your reptilian overlords will, as a jew will have no protection from Our Gods, many jews have been visited by reptillians, greys, abducted, ect, they have no protection to 'their' masters.

but i suppose there are cases where someone might not have any idea of their ancestory. and just found this site.

Feeling dead inside doesn't mean you are jewish, just means your soul is weak and your energy is low.

Does doing the RTR, and meditations make you feel dead inside, because this is might be different case all together.

take this as an extremely vague example. https://apnews.com/article/0e4850628deb4076be66c3a4a40cf6f1 the jews are the parasites, and we are the clams, the clams do not feel great, but im sure the parasites loved destroying an entire species, because it was in their nature. the jews have been trying to destroy the gentile soul, civilization and everything hence that comes from our Beautiful Gods, since (((their))) creation, why? because it's in their nature. they where genetically engineered to be our enemy.

it's possible you are jewish but no one here can tell you if you are or not, we can give you tips to figure it out yourself.

i
keep doing Power meditations consistently, if you feel like you are going insane/madness, you are a jew, our chakras and our power meditations are not compatible long term. if you advance and feel good you are not a jew.

Does SATANAS feel good? ask yourself while in a trance if you are of Satan, focus on his sigil

sitting around doing nothing but feeling sorry for youself because you think you are a jew will not do shit. If you are not a jew, do the RTR, and meditate everyday, and if you are, you will find out soon enough.
the jews and any jewish soul is by nature against Satan, and Satan does not care for the jews in anyway.

I feel like anybody who is new, could potentially be attacked by the enemy thoughtforms pushing this 'am i a jew" to keep you from the Truth and from Satan. i've seen it before.

im also aware you could be an infiltrator, so i will give you this as my last words.

if you are a jew, we do not pity you. jews are our natural enemy, and i will do everything in my power to rid this planet of their parasitic curses and vile diseases. as will any of my Brothers and Sisters here.

as for the RTR meme, I can't imagine a jewish soul which is connected to the hive mind of yhvh would be comfortable cursing itself without any serious backlash of sorts

Apparently they have 4 chakras.

They would not need a crown or heart chakra for sure.

Probably dont have a base chakra then?

Just two pairs. Sun/Moon Mars/Venus

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

The RTR just destroys the hebrew alphabet, thus it destroys curses (which are based on jewish/xian magick). It does not attack jews directly, it just destroys their energy vortex, their Magick, their religion „YHWH“ etc. It does not attack jewish souls directly. Therefore even jews can spam them, and also feel good, simply because they feel the energy (which their souls raise while they focus upon it und vibrate those mantras) - they just feel the energy, that’s why they feel good. And this energy does not destroy them, but the spiritual foundation of their people.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It removes Jewish energy from the soul. Jewish curses blessings etc anything.

So if the person is Jew logically it would damage the soul a tiny bit at a time. But astral to physical is not instant usually unless someone has a lot of power.

A top rabbi would destroy themselves way quicker with this than a Jew on the street for example.

Nah, it does not destroy their soul.
It destroys their curses, yes. Because their curses are based upon their alphabet.

It destroys their blessings, yes. Because their blessings are also based upon their alphabet.

It harms them, yes. Because it destroys their protection, making them vulnerable to hate, karma etc. They just pay the price for their crimes.

It does not attack their soul directly. If it would attack them directly, they would suffer immediately. This is not the case. Analogously we feel the results of empowerment during power meditations, immediately.

Aldrick said:
I have been trying to get people to stop saying that since the beginning. Now GG Alin an admitted jews own words.

"People need to stop thinking just because they are jew, means they cannot do the RTR."

Referring to the fact that he was one and did it. But no one listens, they just parrot their nonsense, no matter what anyone says.

Quack! RtR RTR!

Quack! RTR!

Let's have a discussion

Quack! RTR!!!!

He helped debunk that test, at least. Doesn't matter.

To the OP, 1% is 1/100th jew. That's impossibly deep to dig back manually. Did you get that result through Ancestry or 23andme? They often place "0.1 to 1% Ashkenazi" in their low-confidence category to fuck with people. If you really are jewish beyond a reasonable doubt, there's nothing we or you can do and you will need to leave. If you can find evidence to debunk said 1%, good luck.

SATchives said:
okay here we go.

i

According to this if it is correct then I guess another sure fire way to know is what one experiences in astral projection which is ruled by the heart chakra from what I hear. Idk how it works in jews. If you feel that pounding in your chest center apon projection you've got a heart chakra.

I remember when I astrally projected as a kid..felt my heart go like mad along with auditory sensations.

NinRick said:
inthenameofsatan said:

The reptilian genes are different though and do not wash out. Even if they did and one has a jewish ancestor from 500 to 2000 years ago. A 45789th great grand parent... how are they still not a jew?

this/these jewish ancestors would have contributed directly to the persons birth, meaning they are partially why that person is living and breathing today...because of a jew or any jews from "far back".

Why would the Gods accept them again??? Nah don't think so.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

Quack! RtR RTR!

Quack! RTR!

Let's have a discussion

Quack! RTR!!!!

He helped debunk that test, at least. Doesn't matter.

To the OP, 1% is 1/100th jew. That's impossibly deep to dig back manually. Did you get that result through Ancestry or 23andme? They often place "0.1 to 1% Ashkenazi" in their low-confidence category to fuck with people. If you really are jewish beyond a reasonable doubt, there's nothing we or you can do and you will need to leave. If you can find evidence to debunk said 1%, good luck.

I'm not the one who thinks they got the jews.

Larissa666 said:
It does.

Nose shape doesn’t mean you are a jew, but if you are sure you have some jewish blood, it’s case closed, really.

What if someone is originally christian and then converts to judaism (like IvankanTrump)? Does this imply a modification to their soul , so that they are jew forever, or can they reverse the conversion (which implies a ritual purification with water)?

Larissa666 said:
It does.

Nose shape doesn’t mean you are a jew, but if you are sure you have some jewish blood, it’s case closed, really.

What if someone is originally christian and then converts to judaism (like IvankanTrump)? Does this imply a modification to their soul , so that they are jew forever, or can they reverse the conversion (which implies a ritual purification with water)?

Some gentiles have also big noses and DNA tests are jokes made by jews.

1. Were your ancestors religious jews?
2. Were your ancestors on jewish graveyard?
3. Were your ancestors family name 99.9% jewish like Levi, Cohen, Epstein?
4. Were your ancestors with some very jewish first name like Moshe?
5. Were youy ancestors speaking hebrew or yiddish?

When no, you are probably ok.

Try find answers from your childhood, I felt interest to Satan from early childhood. I remember how my mother read me fairy tales where was Devil, but I known that he is not bad and he looked interesting for me. Try to write your childhood memories.

NinRick said:
Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

inthenameofsatan said:

To me, your theory seems pretty valid. But one thing I remember is the HPs saying that also the soul of jews are literally made of the hebrew letters. This is what makes me wonder if doing the RTR in time would damage the soul. But I am not 100% sure. Basically like aplying the reverse signal.

Aldrick said:

I'm not sure I'm reading your response quite clearly, if that was aimed at me. I was saying that if GG Allin was telling the truth, that he did the RTRs despite being jewish, he inadvertently helped debunk that test. I also don't know where that belief came from, that if a jew did the RTR he's going to burst into flames or something.

TheLynceus said:
Larissa666 said:
It does.

I don’t know what happens to their soul, but they are jews for me.

TheLynceus said:
Larissa666 said:
It does.

Half the bible is the torah, and xtians and muslims are essentially spiritual jews. These are alternate forms of judaism tailored for gentiles, so anyone who does what you described might as well keep going to church too. its all the same energy all the same shit. But anyone who comes to know what the Jews are and still wants to follow their system and actively participate in their sick blood magic rituals is a fucking race traitor.

EasternFireLion666 said:
NinRick said:
Blitzkreig said:

To me, your theory seems pretty valid. But one thing I remember is the HPs saying that also the soul of jews are literally made of the hebrew letters. This is what makes me wonder if doing the RTR in time would damage the soul. But I am not 100% sure. Basically like aplying the reverse signal.

Someone would have to be open to the spiritual, have to interact with or be around a specific Jew at least sometimes. Do the rtr into the Jews soul and be able to watch what happens and know about what goes on in Jews life in order to know how this would effect a Jew on an individual level.

Realizing the Jew doing this would be like a mini version of what you just did over time as in a couple months probably if they kept doing it not as dramatic cause it would be unlikely they have as much power or focus it into themselves.

If for real nothing happens to the Jew even after a few tries of this maybe this doesn't harm them on an individual level.

But it most certainly does remove Jewish energy from around the Jew and their soul is parasitic they need that supposedly. So how the fuck wouldn't this eventually harm a jew.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

I'm not sure I'm reading your response quite clearly, if that was aimed at me. I was saying that if GG Allin was telling the truth, that he did the RTRs despite being jewish, he inadvertently helped debunk that test. I also don't know where that belief came from, that if a jew did the RTR he's going to burst into flames or something.

No lol. The guy that thinks hes one. Not you, get out a here raven. Flaps arms. Get out here bird.

XD

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

No one ever said that wtf lol. The Hebrew letters are of the jewish soul so when they do that, they’re basically ruining their protection and what the Jews have put on themselves with the letters and more but they’re not going to physically die on spot. No one ever said that they would.

TheLynceus said:
Larissa666 said:
It does.

I saw a bit of a programme ages ago about a man who was trying to find "god" or himself or something, and he went through every religion (supposedly) and still couldn't find any answers. His last resort was judaism. To "convert to" judaism he had to have so many background checks with tonnes of paperwork and things. Why would anyone "need" so much paperwork and so many checks to be a member/user of a "faith"? I am guessing because then the jew can find out all about this person and either have him as a shabbos goy or see if he might actually have been a jew (rarely, a jew doesn't know it is jewish), and with the way the jew has formed "the system" with records and things, it could then go through this man's life, basically, and work from that. As we know, though, judaism is not a faith nor religion; it is a race/species of anti-Human being alien/ET. The "religion" of judaism is just used as a front, a mask, for the racial jew to hide behind. A jew is jewish in the biology and soul.

As for christians, however, I do suspect strongly that the more one becomes a christian, the more the jew energies might actually replace the Human's Soul into being a jew soul (because christians are to be "vessels for god"); if not quite that exactly, then certainly it just makes the Human's Soul so filthy that it is not a Soul with a capital S, but a soul or a "soul", which is hardly worth calling a soul at all. Being in and among jew energies has impacts and impressions upon the Human's Soul - and especially more so when they choose deliberately to agree and accept things and abide by things. If I am not mistaken, it is jesus of Borg which says that the Human's (christian's) "soul" is pliant/compliant - and "pliant" means bendable, influenced, directed, yielding; to bend the Human into obedience, to be consumed by the reptillians - to bend the Human into non-existence.

slyscorpion said:
This rtr test is dumb btw fact is there have been Jews and part Jews openly admitting to doing it.
ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

Come on, slyscorpion. You might only have a username of slyscorpion, but I actually am a sly scorpion in real life. Come on, shadowy Raven. You might only have a username of a shadowy Raven, but I actually am a shadowy raven in real life. Come on, Aldrick... I don't know what an Aldrick is, so nevermind. Anyhoo - I have just evolved so much over the millions of years, of being these different Animals, and I am still on my first incarnation of being each of these different Animals simultaneously; I have never died yet. Don't tell me that I am lying, and don't tell me that you do believe my claim. :roll:

"A jew admitted it did the RtRs." No offence, but how deliberately stupid do you have to try and sound? The jew also doesn't "need" to do any of our Human meditations and workings to "get in". The jew infiltrates and that's what it is and does. If the jew, the user gg alin, or anyone says something, I am sure we all always believe it.

NinRick said:
That's not a view. It's Science, biology.

FancyMancy said:
TheLynceus said:
Larissa666 said:
It does.

I saw a bit of a programme ages ago about a man who was trying to find "god" or himself or something, and he went through every religion (supposedly) and still couldn't find any answers. His last resort was judaism. To "convert to" judaism he had to have so many background checks with tonnes of paperwork and things. Why would anyone "need" so much paperwork and so many checks to be a member/user of a "faith"? I am guessing because then the jew can find out all about this person and either have him as a shabbos goy or see if he might actually have been a jew (rarely, a jew doesn't know it is jewish), and with the way the jew has formed "the system" with records and things, it could then go through this man's life, basically, and work from that. As we know, though, judaism is not a faith nor religion; it is a race/species of anti-Human being alien/ET. The "religion" of judaism is just used as a front, a mask, for the racial jew to hide behind. A jew is jewish in the biology and soul.

As for christians, however, I do suspect strongly that the more one becomes a christian, the more the jew energies might actually replace the Human's Soul into being a jew soul (because christians are to be "vessels for god"); if not quite that exactly, then certainly it just makes the Human's Soul so filthy that it is not a Soul with a capital S, but a soul or a "soul", which is hardly worth calling a soul at all. Being in and among jew energies has impacts and impressions upon the Human's Soul - and especially more so when they choose deliberately to agree and accept things and abide by things. If I am not mistaken, it is jesus of Borg which says that the Human's (christian's) "soul" is pliant/compliant - and "pliant" means bendable, influenced, directed, yielding; to bend the Human into obedience, to be consumed by the reptillians - to bend the Human into non-existence.

slyscorpion said:
This rtr test is dumb btw fact is there have been Jews and part Jews openly admitting to doing it.
ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

Come on, slyscorpion. You might only have a username of slyscorpion, but I actually am a sly scorpion in real life. Come on, shadowy Raven. You might only have a username of a shadowy Raven, but I actually am a shadowy raven in real life. Come on, Aldrick... I don't know what an Aldrick is, so nevermind. Anyhoo - I have just evolved so much over the millions of years, of being these different Animals, and I am still on my first incarnation of being each of these different Animals simultaneously; I have never died yet. Don't tell me that I am lying, and don't tell me that you do believe my claim. :roll:

"A jew admitted it did the RtRs." No offence, but how deliberately stupid do you have to try and sound? The jew also doesn't "need" to do any of our Human meditations and workings to "get in". The jew infiltrates and that's what it is and does. If the jew, the user gg alin, or anyone says something, I am sure we all always believe it.

NinRick said:

Really fancy? Ballsdick Dickland!!! The ultimate Alpha male. You could have claimed yourself as such!

What a missed opportunity.

FancyMancy said:
TheLynceus said:
Larissa666 said:
It does.

slyscorpion said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

NinRick said:

You know what some of these part Jews are actually really confused about everything they think they are on our side. I dont really doubt much that they might do it.

What i dont understand is how they did. Doing 10 rtrs a day as a Jew and your reptilian masters dont say or do anything.

That is doubtful unless they literally were just trying to convince him he's in and protected just to get him here.

They will then destroy him as soon as that doesnt work.

It may be they made the whole thing up though

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back