Reminder

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
astrally flame

Reminder

Postby astrally flame » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Hello everyone just to remind you maxine have new sermon on youtube..just incase you want to listen to them especially new member, those sermon can clear some of your confusion.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

Henu the Great

Re: Reminder

Postby Henu the Great » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:32 pm

astrally flame wrote:Hello everyone just to remind you maxine have new sermon on youtube..just incase you want to listen to them especially new member, those sermon can clear some of your confusion.

New? I guess that's subjective... Last video is posted 2 months ago and it's about the sacred goat. I'm talking about the Magneta666 channel...

Or did I miss out on some other channel?

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:34 am

Henu the Great wrote:
astrally flame wrote:Hello everyone just to remind you maxine have new sermon on youtube..just incase you want to listen to them especially new member, those sermon can clear some of your confusion.

New? I guess that's subjective... Last video is posted 2 months ago and it's about the sacred goat. I'm talking about the Magneta666 channel...

Or did I miss out on some other channel?

It not new information, but i think hps maxine did those sermon just in case the losers try to take the website down again..so that we can still listen on YouTube and i think it a smart move because it easy to show people the truth on YouTube than telling them straight to go to joy of satan website..maybe it not new to most of you who are in us or something but to me it new..it Henry thiumai channel if im not mistaken.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:37 pm

astrally flame wrote:It not new information, but i think hps maxine did those sermon just in case the losers try to take the website down again..so that we can still listen on YouTube and i think it a smart move because it easy to show people the truth on YouTube than telling them straight to go to joy of satan website..maybe it not new to most of you who are in us or something but to me it new..it Henry thiumai channel if im not mistaken.

I found that "Henry thiumai" channel, and it has only recently started posting maxines sermons. Earlier videos are something unrelated and the profile actually has his face shown on profile pic and on some videos. Not very wise thing to do to...

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Ok fine i understand.
Henu the Great wrote:
astrally flame wrote:It not new information, but i think hps maxine did those sermon just in case the losers try to take the website down again..so that we can still listen on YouTube and i think it a smart move because it easy to show people the truth on YouTube than telling them straight to go to joy of satan website..maybe it not new to most of you who are in us or something but to me it new..it Henry thiumai channel if im not mistaken.

I found that "Henry thiumai" channel, and it has only recently started posting maxines sermons. Earlier videos are something unrelated and the profile actually has his face shown on profile pic and on some videos. Not very wise thing to do to...

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:46 pm

Henu the Great wrote:

Can you please give few reasons why you are saying it Not a wise thing to do?

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:49 am

astrally flame wrote:Can you please give few reasons why you are saying it Not a wise thing to do?

So it's you? You are an easy target for jewish curses, that's why.