Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clarity About Betelgeuse + a bit of cool news

FancyMancy

When we say that Betelgeuse is Satan's star, are we saying that is the star around which the Planet, on which Satan lives, orbits? It is in the constellation of Orion, of course.

HPS Maxine has said years ago that the Gods and Goddesses "have returned to the light". Let's see this -

VymNk64.png

I think it was also HPS Maxine who said the Sun is becoming stronger. Naturally, we presumed that she meant Sol, but one could say "the Sun" is Satan's sun (I am not certain of the context in which she said that).

hmm maybe both are changing in some way.

You don't know for sure with what they put out cause they hide so much from us.

The context of that quote i know meant something different though not at all related to this.

It was referring to the power of spiritual light on our side.

This is why the enemy refers to the "light" or Christ Lucifer (whenever new age or illuminati like people refer to Lucifer its this not Satan btw dont trust them)

They had a lot of power on their side. Our Gods and Satan returning to the light means having that light and power on our side as well as removing the bindings on them fully (which was done btw all Demons are free now)

The Gods are returning to "the light" in reference to earth and humanity at least more and more each day.

I know they help other places to with the enemy dont know how its going with that but i think the Gods were referencing earth mainly when they said that.

I think though if they win earth this will help them a lot with everywhere else too with our power collectively. That is what they referred to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back