Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just some inquires about the Kundalini

Jade9779

1. Will completing it get rid of my scars?

2. How long does it usually take?

3. Do you have to be a certain age?

4. Will yoga aid in achieving it?

5. Do I have to change my personal life in order to complete it?

6. Do I raise the Kundalini before or after the Magnum Opus? Is one more important than the other?

7. Lastly, what does it do? I know you will achieve godhead, but what does that mean?

Charlotte61903 said:

6. Do I raise the Kundalini before or after the Magnum Opus? Is one more important than the other?

7. Lastly, what does it do? I know you will achieve godhead, but what does that mean?

1. Physical scars? I'm not too entirely sure but an ascension opens up a lot of pathways for spiritual abilities/siddhis to make many spirituals feats possible, including biokinesis, but a major part in spiritual advancement will be accepting and acknowledging who you are. Scars are part of who you are and if there are proportionate emotional ties to them you will have to overcome it in order to move on. You can use spiritual means to assist you with this but yes eventually there is a stage where advanced body modification at will be possible if it has not gradually changed by then.

2. To reach this stage requires a lot of time and effort.

3. Not really.

4. That's what yoga is typically about, most forms of yoga stimulate the kundalini in some way.

5. Exponentially as it's a lifestyle that defines who you are, you will need to make it who you are and a strong will is needed here and if you're truly determined you'll get results.

6. Theoretically before but am in need of clarification here.

7. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html

Specter said:
Charlotte61903 said:

1. Physical scars? I'm not too entirely sure but an ascension opens up a lot of pathways for spiritual abilities/siddhis to make many spirituals feats possible, including biokinesis, but a major part in spiritual advancement will be accepting and acknowledging who you are. Scars are part of who you are and if there are proportionate emotional ties to them you will have to overcome it in order to move on. You can use spiritual means to assist you with this but yes eventually there is a stage where advanced body modification at will be possible if it has not gradually changed by then.

3. Not really.

4. That's what yoga is typically about, most forms of yoga stimulate the kundalini in some way.

5. Exponentially as it's a lifestyle that defines who you are, you will need to make it who you are and a strong will is needed here and if you're truly determined you'll get results.

7. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html
It Is raised before. The kundalini helps with the Magnum Opus. It's a requirement. You need powerful its powerful energy to make the Magnum Opus possible. Of course just raising the kundalini will make you age slower.

And for how long it takes. It was said before 7-10 years but it's different for everybody. It could take way less or way more. The Final Rtr helps a lot to shorten the time and of course doing enough meditaton, yoga and cleaning helps speeds up the process. A requirement to start the kundalini process Is to clean your soul/chakras enough to where the kundalini can start to raise. The blockages in the Second chakra may be the reason it does not start to raise.

luis said:
And for how long it takes. It was said before 7-10 years but it's different for everybody. It could take way less or way more. The Final Rtr helps a lot to shorten the time and of course doing enough meditaton, yoga and cleaning helps speeds up the process. A requirement to start the kundalini process Is to clean your soul/chakras enough to where the kundalini can start to raise. The blockages in the Second chakra may be the reason it does not start to raise.
Yoga is as important as cleaning. Without daily yoga there is no rising of the serpent. Well, maybe there is but it is considerably slower. Flexible spine is the key.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Yoga is as important as cleaning. Without daily yoga there is no rising of the serpent. Well, maybe there is but it is considerably slower. Flexible spine is the key.
I agree. Being flexible helps a lot for the energy to circulate in the body and can helps open up blockages.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
luis said:
I agree. Being flexible helps a lot for the energy to circulate in the body and can helps open up blockages.

Agreed, without Yoga there is no rising.

In my opinion... please consider that the actual Serpent can rise, but not stay risen. I'm certain that the rising of the Kundalini does have multiple parts of manifestation at the pineal and Crown, and those have to do with other things, not the "rising" as a step. After the rising something else must be as a stage.

Only when the electric part of the energy hit my crown I thought I will die. And certainly felt like it. And the actual Serpent never got above the pineal gland, and I'm certain at this moment I cannot sustain that much heat above the pineal.

Just a thought on the oversimplification of the matters.

luis said:
Specter said:
Charlotte61903 said:

3. Not really.

It Is raised before. The kundalini helps with the Magnum Opus. It's a requirement. You need powerful its powerful energy to make the Magnum Opus possible. Of course just raising the kundalini will make you age slower.

Thanks, someone said that the magnum opus is the "true kundalini ascension" whereas prior to it is just some form of initial rising and not necessarily the real awakening which is why I got confused at that part and the fact that the magnum opus is also a gradual process.

Specter said:
luis said:
Specter said:

3. Not really.

Thanks, someone said that the magnum opus is the "true kundalini ascension" whereas prior to it is just some form of initial rising and not necessarily the real awakening which is why I got confused at that part and the fact that the magnum opus is also a gradual process.
Look I'm not that advanced but for what we know, the magnum opus comes after the Kundalini is raised and it makes sense to me. The God's have the "step by step" meditations to do the Magnum Opus. I believe Maxine will post it one day or if you are advanced enough the God's will guide you and make you do these meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back