Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What else does the pentagram represent?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I keep seeing the inverted star everywhere, including flashes in my third-eye. I'm uncertain how to interpret it as a sign.

I understand it represents the elements, but what other significances does it stand for that anyone here might know? I have my hunches, but I want to confirm with a broader resource that this is the case should any one or two individuals mention what I think it means.

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

This has to do with the soul and how the New Age movement keeps urging followers to focus solely on the higher chakras. Each chakra has a male and female pair and both work together. There must be balance in both the higher and lower chakras.

...from the meditation section of JoS.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Balance? Or is that already what you were thinking of?

I think it represents the elements, but moreso balance than any one element. That was the first thing that popped into my head when I pondered its significance as a sign.

I keep seeing the inverted star everywhere, including flashes in my third-eye. I'm uncertain how to interpret it as a sign.

I understand it represents the elements, but what other significances does it stand for that anyone here might know? I have my hunches, but I want to confirm with a broader resource that this is the case should any one or two individuals mention what I think it means.

Downward flow of energy through the crown, down through the feet into the earth. I see it everywhere right now too whereas I previously haven’t. The misuse of the pentagram is not only about the new age insanity but this is on an inward level as well, on a mental level.

I also want to add that this tends to be through the front, there’s an upward flow through the back, and internally in the middle there both where they meet and (I think) help to open the heart further and fully. The heart goes both directions. When someone is there, the downward flow helps the upward flow and it all works in unison to create this center balance and aid the heart chakra. Opening the heart chakra entirely is a whole body and soul working, not just the heart chakra meditations.

And so, the heart is also represented by 4 points and a 5th being the entirety of the working in many ways. All elements coming together and coming into balance with the soul. Sorry for the multiple posts. Should’ve put that all into the same. Are you seeing the pentagram veiled in darkness? I tend to brush that away but behind the pentagram is the aether and just the base of things where these elements come out of.

Meteor said:
[...] so now I feel a bit silly for nerding out about planets and numbers when that was probably unrelated to his issue.[...]
At first i was reading it and the math wasn't going through my head (inexplicably drools). But then you linked a video to show what you meant and it fascinates me.

Last night I was finishing up my routine meditation and I wanted to improve my returning curses by adding longer counts. I felt that to advance i needed to take care of cleaning myself more than trying to figure out how to trance (and always, always falling flat on my face, never able to trance at all). Because i have the fortune of knowing what the astral is like, having experienced it before on a few occasions. I have no trouble believing what i do and think about has an effect on that side. The problem (other than desiring a mastery of the astral) is feeling energy, Satan_Is_Our_Father posted about this in another topic.

Anyways, as i was pronouncing surya and focusing on my aura (as best as i could without feeling anything). This sudden and immense rush of thoughts that are clearly an attack (to my mind) started to impose itself over me. Saying really annoying shit like "I am a jew, this is my star" and it would flash their stolen star over my mind. My immediate response was to add each line of the pentagram after each vibrated syllable, but also to refocus my attention on my aura. This helped me ignore these thoughts and for the first time, in a long time I genuinely felt something after a ritual / meditation (I felt really good).

When I attended middle and highschool, they were catholic schools. So when i was bored in class i would draw pentagrams on the side of assignments, other papers and even school books to entertain myself. I was always fascinated by how well it shapes up with so few strokes. The teachers would see my drawings (usually a bunch of skeletons, sometimes a dragon) then the pentagrams and freak out. I would turn in homework, assignments and classwork with this stuff on it. A lot of teachers would call my parents and be super concerned about what i was doing. Mom was like "fuck off my kid can draw what he wants" lmao.

You never know when someone might pop around and relate in an unforeseen way. Your "nerd out" was really cool. Cheers!

Bone Dust said:
I would turn in homework, assignments and classwork with this stuff on it. A lot of teachers would call my parents and be super concerned about what i was doing. Mom was like "fuck off my kid can draw what he wants" lmao.
That's funny. I bet the teachers were petrified. :D

Henu the Great said:
That's funny. I bet the teachers were petrified. :D
One of them nearly got me sent to a psychiatrist because what i was drawing "was too violent". The teacher had put a negative note on my student profile.
My parents put a stop to that and forced the director to remove the note.

12 x 5 = A sixty sided pentagram?! Its a penta-pentagram! Pentagramception!
Neat, i kinda want one!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back