Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Let's talk

Satanic Path

I can't say I'm happy with myself when it comes to self-love or understanding.
Since months ago, I just started reading many things about us.
A fellow SS, for example, said:
Gay is not okay, because most gay people start as homosexuals to become transgender.
Gay= You had a trauma! You didn't have a father or your mom divorced!
I mean, I love my body, I loved my nature, I would never cut off such a beautiful gift.
I just happen to be feminine and be different as many are.
I never wore girl clothing, but why not try?
I'm not like this to pretend to be a woman, I'm like this because I was made this way.
I have no interests in being a woman.
Well, this is my opinion.
Would I kill anyone?
Even if I'm not the one who'd wear a skirt, I just can't tell someone " You're a man! Wear pants!"
Someone even said a man like that is disgusting.
A pedophile is disgusting, a jew, a priest, a nun, a mudslim...those are disgusting.
I think I'm not disgusting.
I had a JW "friend", she was disgusting, and such a slut.
Unfortunately, I'm very sensitive but open to your opinions, I almost depend on them, the good and the bad ones.
Once for all, I would like some HP or clergy member to tell me " You're okay. You're good the way you are." or even " You're not good. You need to change".
In the case my nature is not good, I'd like to know and try to better myself.
Feels like I'm in the movie " Boy Erased".
It scares me that I ran away from a very homophobic environment to find out the only true Saviour dislikes me for the same reasons.
I can't live in a god-less life, just because JOS changed me in the deep and I can't see myself walking far away from spirituality.
If I don't have Satan, all that remains is nothing, honestly.
I'm going to the gym to help my body and my energy, losing weight, haven't been cutting my skin since three years, have faught my issues and the next week I have a meeting with my doctor to stop my medical therapy.
All of this for Satan.
He is my ispiration, the One who motivates me the most.
I love Him, as I love and respect all of you.
But sometimes your opinion can be a Little "painful".
But we evolve from pain and experience, and change does not scare me anymore.
I don't want to become like my churcy aunt who always tells everyone how proudly anti-gay she is.
I'm not the kind of xian guy who says " Only God can judge me", that has never been my way of thinking.
So I'm here to read your thoughts, hoping that I get the notification.
Love you all.

Hail Satan!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Asmodeus!

Everything you said collapses since nobody said that homosexuality is bad. Homosexuality is part of nature and it's totally accepted here.

Satanic Path said:
Gay is not okay, because most gay people start as homosexuals to become transgender.

Obviously, they were wrong. Gay, bi, straight, all good and allowed. Was it sonnenkraft, btw? He was just recently called out in one topic about this. There is nothing wrong with being this or that. Just be yourself and be happy.

In this topic

This coming from a straight dude. Or should I say bi-curious, but let's not talk about that. :lol:

Aquarius said:
Everything you said collapses since nobody said that homosexuality is bad. Homosexuality is part of nature and it's totally accepted here.

I think he is referring to the discussion in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44236

Even so, individual statements from different members aren’t always factually correct or representative of the whole. This is in any situation. Op, do some self-searching and come to your conclusions about yourself through your own spiritual advancement. If you take everything everyone says here and apply it to yourself, it is going to be a confusing jumble of info and conflicting opinions. Whether they are right or wrong.

Satanic Path said:
I mean, I love my body, I loved my nature, I would never cut off such a beautiful gift.
I'm not like this to pretend to be a woman, I'm like this because I was made this way.
Would I kill anyone?
Even if I'm not the one who'd wear a skirt, I just can't tell someone " You're a man! Wear pants!"
A pedophile is disgusting, a jew, a priest, a nun, a mudslim...those are disgusting.
Unfortunately, I'm very sensitive but open to your opinions, I almost depend on them, the good and the bad ones.
Once for all, I would like some HP or clergy member to tell me " You're okay. You're good the way you are." or even " You're not good. You need to change".
It scares me that I ran away from a very homophobic environment to find out the only true Saviour dislikes me for the same reasons.
I can't live in a god-less life, just because JOS changed me in the deep and I can't see myself walking far away from spirituality.
I'm going to the gym to help my body and my energy, losing weight, haven't been cutting my skin since three years, have faught my issues and the next week I have a meeting with my doctor to stop my medical therapy.
All of this for Satan.
I don't want to become like my churcy aunt who always tells everyone how proudly anti-gay she is.
I'm not the kind of xian guy who says " Only God can judge me", that has never been my way of thinking.
Love you all.

Hail Satan!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Asmodeus!
Do you have any hobbies like writing, drawing portraits, architecture, other kinds of things, dancing, singing etc ?

Aquarius said:

Sonne. Look it up.

Satanic Path said:
Would I kill anyone?
All of this for Satan.
Love you all.

Hail Satan!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Asmodeus!

We have alot of people still mind fucked by christianity. They take the a man shall not lay with another man passage very seriously, while trying to be a Pagan.

Even fucking Odinists, accept it, but people here have a real problem with trying to be some kinda hyper masculine arch type.

Real men dont dream of acting like a 22 on steroids in the Olympics, till they crash at 30. A real man gets up and goes to work, and takes care of others. Just lives life with normal responsibilities.

But 19 year old boys, dream of becoming a man, and they make some neptunian day dream of what it must be like.

They forget Himmler, Reinhard, goebbels and Rudolph didnt strut around like apes. They gave their lives to their country. Rudolph was gay and yet was one of Hitlers closest friends.

Being a mature Adult with lifestyle responsibilities. I hate the internet, you dont know who you are talking too, any 14 year old can come on and try to act hard.

Just ignore peoples stupidity.

I feel like you are obsessing over remarks like this too much to the point of making it the core of your identity.

If one remark by one person saying literally whatever is enough to make you make a topic like this (plus feeling as if you need to 'depend' on our opinions to keep within Satanism) then that indicates a problem with your self esteem. Your 'self-love' cannot come from other people or rely on the permissions of another. This has nothing really to do with Satan.

Aquarius said:

Thanks. Wish everyone here and out there had this mindset.

Jack said:
Satanic Path said:
Would I kill anyone?
All of this for Satan.
Love you all.

Hail Satan!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Asmodeus!
Do you have any hobbies like writing, drawing portraits, architecture, other kinds of things, dancing, singing etc ?

I'm always writing something. I even posted few topics about that, some time ago, where they helped me understand what I do is not garbage.

Karnonnos said:
I feel like you are obsessing over remarks like this too much to the point of making it the core of your identity.

If one remark by one person saying literally whatever is enough to make you make a topic like this (plus feeling as if you need to 'depend' on our opinions to keep within Satanism) then that indicates a problem with your self esteem. Your 'self-love' cannot come from other people or rely on the permissions of another. This has nothing really to do with Satan.

Maybe I'm too much into this.
The thing is that I see all of you as my family, and I'm that kind of individual who sleeps well when he knows his family is with him.
I care about your opinion, because I have a high consideration of every Satanist.

Henu the Great said:
Satanic Path said:

Obviously, they were wrong. Gay, bi, straight, all good and allowed. Was it sonnenkraft, btw? He was just recently called out in one topic about this. There is nothing wrong with being this or that. Just be yourself and be happy.

In this topic

This coming from a straight dude. Or should I say bi-curious, but let's not talk about that. :lol:

Good for you, I'd really like to be straight so that I should not feel this.
I hope that those people can change their mind, one day.
It's not that nice to read such things.
Thank you Henu.

Satanic Path said:
Jack said:
Satanic Path said:
Would I kill anyone?
All of this for Satan.
Love you all.

Hail Satan!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Asmodeus!

I'm always writing something. I even posted few topics about that, some time ago, where they helped me understand what I do is not garbage.
And that my friend is True Femininity. The most feminine individuals in the world are not women, but men. Transmuting emotions into higher ideas and giving these ideas or conveying them in physical form is what constitutes Femininity. Its not gross as superficial as wearing makeup or trying women's clothing.

Massive cathedrals, castles, grecarian and classical statues, architecture, paintings, novels all these are true feminine creations brought about by the transmutation of our emotions into forms of higher ideal.

Have you seen some good Japanese Anime ? They have these awesome monologues and sentences where the jam pack a string of emotions into sentences. For example,

"I just wanted time to freeze. This moment of happiness, these normal days. I wanted these to be forever. " This is literally the purest forms of femininity. Your taking the mesh of thoughts, and the emotions associated with them and giving them form in context.

If you write, try to include these monologues where a character has a particular view of the world which is developed by his experiences with the world. And individually characters develop different beliefs and desires based on their personality. Their desires and their inner character changes as they mature from past to the present, and what they hope to do in the future.

This my friend, is the best way to Express your Femininity. Write Novels or whatever it is your good at. Paint your heart out on the Document.

The art of transmutation of your inner emotions into higher ideas, and giving them physical form is what constitutes true Femininity. Because emotions are then immortalized in form. Emotions in and of itself are transient and thus will go away, unless immortalized in some form.

Forget whatever you inferred from the current cultural climate about Femininity and Masculinity. You are already a truly feminine person and you are already expressing your femininity in a pure way.

Satanic Path said:

You can absolutely whoever you are and if this is who you are that’s just fine. What’s wrong about transgender is that it is an inability to actually accept oneself as they are. It’s unnatural and a perversion or whoever the fuck they are. The trans movement is an abomination to humanity and kike run. It’s kike promoted as something natural and to be accepting of when it’s the opposite. If someone is going through that they shouldn’t continue to hate themselves or forcibly annihilate themselves self destructively but just listen objectively and advance. There’s a lot of very soft Gods. The physical style someone has doesn’t have to do with the balance of the soul, advancement, or self knowledge. It’s just a way to express yourself and just always do that however you want. It might change over time and it might not. There isn’t anything you have to be other than truly deeply self loving and self accepting. If there’s something wrong like trauma that caused any of it then you should heal and work on yourself objectively. As you unbury it slowly and work on yourself, you’ll work it all out. I know some very straight guys with feminine style and it’s pretty attractive. I know some very gay guys with very masculine style. I don’t personally think style has to be a defining factor in sexuality. A lot of men had skirts in pagan cultures. Robes. Ancient Egypt had a lot of skirts. It doesn’t fucking matter how you feel like dressing.

Satanic Path said:
Good for you, I'd really like to be straight so that I should not feel this.
I hope that those people can change their mind, one day.
It's not that nice to read such things.
Thank you Henu.

You are what you are and I think there is no changing that since it's in the soul. Just be happy as you are. If you are not happy, then use tools available for us to make yourself happy. Like removing hangups and such.

You are right, it is not nice. Fact of the matter is that we all work towards enlightenment and eventually Magnum Opus so the dross will certainly come off at some point.

Satanic Path said:

This is extremely disturbing. Satan Himself does not intrude in your personal life and allows you to follow the dictates of your own nature. And yet you make yourself a slave to the approval and acceptance of others who have no authority over you unless you give it to them.

You are the one who must evaluate yourself and ask yourself if you must change or if you are happy the way you are.

There are many people who like to express their personal bias as absolute truth and law that everyone else must follow. This is disgraceful behavior, but frankly it's even worse in your case because you listen to them and allow yourself to be harmed by their shitposting. You give them power over you that they should not have.

Once again, Satan does not intrude in your personal life or give you specific instructions on how to live it. So why do you care what some nobody on the internet has to say about you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back