Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Schizophrenia

unnamed satanist

I was just wondering what the general opinion here is of schizophrenia? Is it real or a lie designed to institutionalise the psychically gifted?

Things like numerology and synchronicities for example are textbook signs of schizophrenia and I feel like if most of us here were analysed by a psychiatrist many of us would immediately be diagnosed. So is it real or fake? If real, surely it is overdiagnosed and used as a tool to suppress occult studies? Are ALL cases of so-called "schizophrenia" just individuals sensitive to the astral despite suffering greatly and requiring medication to function?

Thanks

I've seen differing opinions on mental illness here. I've seen a case of diagnosed schizophrenia in which they displayed classic signs of general low energy (causing depression symptoms), childhood trauma, and dissociation from reality. This person was not spiritual at all and had a very religious family, meaning they were probably cursed frequently, without cleansing or removing said curses.

As far as I know, and I'm no expert in any way, most cases of mental illness in gentiles are caused by lack of cleaning the soul, curses from the enemy, childhood trauma, things in the natal chart that need to be corrected, or trauma from past lives. When it comes to the Jewish race, they tend to be naturally deranged and disturbed mentally.

For gentiles, there are solutions to pretty much any mental illness. Having been without the Gods for so long, humans generally leave their issues to pile on their souls, sometimes building up over multiple lifetimes. I'm sure there are sermons on these subjects.

I think a lot of bad schizophrenia cases are people who've taken psychedelic drugs, and if not then genetically as in the case of jews and rare cases in the genes. It's not exactly the 1950's anymore so we don't get people being misdiagnosed for having an imagination or seeing energy, but they certainly should be keeping quiet about it.

I do think certain people are born with a higher sensitivity to the astral, and most of the time it goes unnoticed as that actually represents a vital component in most people. Everyone sort of "gets it" you would say, on some level anyway. People who are born and get noticed and outcasted within a community is to do with their environment, not anything to do with them naturally 'having schizophrenia'.

Schizophrenia is mainly an insult and by the insult definition, everyone and especially children are full on schizos. The actual medical use of the term however, denotes an imbalance of the second-sight components of the mind, which is 'schizophrenic' in those who are without but something else entirely when approached from the spiritual angle so the world doesn't exactly know what to call it yet. Remember scientists don't know jack shit about the brain at the moment-so they just have these buzzwords from Sigmund jeud to prop themselves up and use in conversations to sound like they know what they talking about.

Really, by the universal and contemporary "understanding" of the brain everyone has schizophrenia though. It's farcical and backwards. It shouldn't be too hard though to point out someone who is actually suffering from this kind of affliction, and 9 times out of 10 it is either someone who's wrecked by drugs, someone sensitive who has been neglected/outcasted in an incredibly acute way since childhood (by the definitions and -enias of this world), or a jew.

Remember apparently Hitler was a schizophrenic and that was why he absolutely destroyed the movements for a second feudal age under Communism, where we would be eating shit and not thinking freely or living naturally. It was such a schizophrenic act of him to even question this or envision a world where we can be free and just live amongst our own in harmony.

Really all this mental disorder stuff is often from a rabbi's asshole otherwise it's uncommon and the factors that go into seeing it in gentiles are 100% particular to the way this judeo-xian society treats us, and absolutely nothing else. It's as real as the jews exist and are able to smokescreen it into society.

I still don't even know what schizophrenia is and I was diagnosed back in 2012 with psychosis and schizophrenia. I recall it was either full on schizophrenia or psychosis inducing schizophrenia.

The sheer fact is I take pills cause if I don't I enter a fugue state and lose control of my body and do things like breaking things and going outside and running around etc.etc. in other words I black out and do things blacked out or even when regained consciousness. It might take anywhere from 6 months to a year before situation occurs but as long as I take my medication I haven't had a problem since 2014.

Think of it like dreaming sometimes you do weird shit in dreams cause you got no concept of what to do.

I don't know if labeling everyone with schizophrenia as "spiritual" is correct. Certainly some people are fucked up but it seems like "some" might have a gift or something.

Either way our position on schizophrenia is it's "real" in the sense people experience something, we don't deny reality, that is stupid. But do believe a minority may experience some form of spiritual phenomena not understood by them or requiring an explanation or delving into occult studies for it.

Either way it exists, it's booked up, it's treatable or even curable to a scant few. But do believe there might be a lack of spiritual phenomena in reality to help these people.

Either way when the Gods arrive I do have my hopes they bring cures for these mental illnesses IF they can even be cured physically. We can treat them with medication but a cure would be interesting. As some have stated it's possible these things are spiritual phenomenas and might be over active chakras or overactive development of spirituality in past or present lives(think entering meditation or doing hallucinogenic drugs) another possibility is lack of spirituality and a falling down the tree of life type of scenario.

unnamed satanist said:
I was just wondering what the general opinion here is of schizophrenia? Is it real or a lie designed to institutionalise the psychically gifted?

Things like numerology and synchronicities for example are textbook signs of schizophrenia and I feel like if most of us here were analysed by a psychiatrist many of us would immediately be diagnosed. So is it real or fake? If real, surely it is overdiagnosed and used as a tool to suppress occult studies? Are ALL cases of so-called "schizophrenia" just individuals sensitive to the astral despite suffering greatly and requiring medication to function?

Thanks

Read this thread on schizophrenia. TL;DR is that it is uncontrolled astral hearing.

Schizophrenia is definitely a disorder and an extreme imbalance of the subconscious or psychic mind. I had a schizophrenic friend who was insanely psychic, he could read completely random thoughts that I’d be having but they were always misinterpreted and out of line with anything important. Some things he read properly. Past life information, energies and such. Sometimes it was pretty advanced. He also really was out of touch with reality most of the time. Hard to hold a conversation and couldn’t take care of himself as it progressed. Really bad childhood. Most of the hallucinations were just part of the imagination and it was really awful to watch. The gods did have contact with him on numerous occasions though and he was really an awesome person who was taken advantage of spiritually. There’s definitely nothing magical or high about it an out of control mind though. It’s easy for someone without one of these issues to be mindlessly labeled as insane too.

Back when I saw a therapist for ptsd, he said that a song simply sounding slower or faster depending on whether or not you’re tired was a form of psychosis. At that rate, everyone has some kind of psychosis. All that did was make me afraid of myself in some way and pushed me further away from any abilities.

unnamed satanist said:

Schizophrenia is the result of an out of control psychic mind and psychic abilities such as astral sight, astral hearing and even astral touch as well as other matters of psychic ability such as astral reading of minds and energies around you. In my advancement of psychic endeavors over the years, I experienced precisely what any psychologist would've diagnosed as 'schizophrenic', but through meditation in grounding and closing off these chakras and abilities, it can be disabled and I can control it and even utilize it in communicating with the gods among many other psychic matters on the astral.

Mind you I have never been 'schizophrenic', such were occurrences that only developed when I worked on my psychic centres and abilities and am able to turn off when I need to via meditation methods. It's all just psychic ability and if you're naturally like this then you become labelled as one of two things in society: A medium like the ones you see on tv or in stories, or a schizophrenic, the less glamorous and more infamous label, but BOTH are from the same source of simply psychic capability, the only difference is that one knows what it is and has control over it and the other one has no idea what it is and doesn't have control over it.

Schizophrenia is a diagnosis label given by people who don't understand the existence of spirituality, psychic abilities and the astral realm, blaming it on the physical brain or some strange 'sensory occurrence' in the nerves. The 'mental illness' is not real, it's just psychic ability, nothing is wrong with your brain, just your psychic spiritual stability and grounding.

Performing meditations to ground yourself to the physical plane and to close your psychic chakras and centres will disable the visuals, hallucinations and astral senses so that you're 'no longer "schizophrenic"', at least until you open them again to try communication with the gods, see/here spirits, etc. This requires discipline and control, if experiencing the astral like this is detrimental then you should close your psychic centres until it all stops, and then gradually work to develop the grounding and discipline to properly control it and gain confidence with it.

Most of what schizophrenics see on the astral plane is a result of their imagination and beliefs, in that they're dreaming while awake (dreams are the astral plane, when we sleep our psychic conscious wanders about the astral plane and this is what we know as dreaming and why the gods and astral events can manipulate or influence them). However schizophrenics can certainly be able to see real human spirits on the astral and entities, I knew a schizophrenic where he told me about a ghost who would talk to him at his old residence, she would tell him about things actually physically happening or about to happen to prove her existence to him and she would converse with him from to time. He told me she was friendly.

Being able to see real happenings on the astral though requires a specific tuning and grounded sense of logic to filter out your imagination so that you experience the real astral and not just what you're dreaming on it while awake.

This method for closing chakras can be used for all of your psychic chakras and centres to close out astral experiences, astral hearing, astral touch and astral sight when it grows to become too much or you need a break or want it to stop; Mind you this will take training and above all confidence and belief in your intent, never doubt it and know completely that it is working as you do it, don't expect results so soon but work towards it every day until the astral experiences stop. An adept can learn to turn this so-called 'schizophrenia' off and on at will essentially being able to open and close a door to the astral as they see fit.

Chakras to be closed to 'turn off' 'schizophrenia'/astral tuning:

Psychic hearing 1 (points are the same on both sides of the head):
Clairaudience.gif

Psychic hearing 2:
Clairaudience_Points.gif

Psychic sight (Or just the third-eye):
Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif

The 6th Chakra:
6th_Chakra.gif

BE AWARE that closing the third eye and sixth chakra has the potential of disabling their other functions such as imagination and intent with the 6th chakra which is necessary for meditating and the ability to sense, read and 'see' things with the third-eye, so make sure when closing these chakras you specify your intent to simply 'turn off' the hallucinations, and things you don't want to experience on the astral such as hearing voices and what not, direct your intention specifically. You can add an affirmation of your choosing with "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me".

Should you ever want to enable astral experiences as such again, just do the opposite of the closing method and open the doors with intent to see and experience the astral plane as before, but apply logic and grounding to stifle the imagination to stable levels so you see and experience actual truths in the here and now. You can practice opening and closing these experiences. With such methods and training, this natural psychic capability is an avid tool to having access to the astral plane where the majority of members have to make effort to advance to be able to do even the most vague of such things, all you need to do is learn to turn it off and on and to practice grounding and discipline so you can have full control of your natural psychic abilities.

Hope this helps.

Ghost in the Machine said:
unnamed satanist said:

Schizophrenia is the result of an out of control psychic mind and psychic abilities such as astral sight, astral hearing and even astral touch as well as other matters of psychic ability such as astral reading of minds and energies around you. In my advancement of psychic endeavors over the years, I experienced precisely what any psychologist would've diagnosed as 'schizophrenic', but through meditation in grounding and closing off these chakras and abilities, it can be disabled and I can control it and even utilize it in communicating with the gods among many other psychic matters on the astral.

Mind you I have never been 'schizophrenic', such were occurrences that only developed when I worked on my psychic centres and abilities and am able to turn off when I need to via meditation methods. It's all just psychic ability and if you're naturally like this then you become labelled as one of two things in society: A medium like the ones you see on tv or in stories, or a schizophrenic, the less glamorous and more infamous label, but BOTH are from the same source of simply psychic capability, the only difference is that one knows what it is and has control over it and the other one has no idea what it is and doesn't have control over it.

Schizophrenia is a diagnosis label given by people who don't understand the existence of spirituality, psychic abilities and the astral realm, blaming it on the physical brain or some strange 'sensory occurrence' in the nerves. The 'mental illness' is not real, it's just psychic ability, nothing is wrong with your brain, just your psychic spiritual stability and grounding.

Performing meditations to ground yourself to the physical plane and to close your psychic chakras and centres will disable the visuals, hallucinations and astral senses so that you're 'no longer "schizophrenic"', at least until you open them again to try communication with the gods, see/here spirits, etc. This requires discipline and control, if experiencing the astral like this is detrimental then you should close your psychic centres until it all stops, and then gradually work to develop the grounding and discipline to properly control it and gain confidence with it.

Most of what schizophrenics see on the astral plane is a result of their imagination and beliefs, in that they're dreaming while awake (dreams are the astral plane, when we sleep our psychic conscious wanders about the astral plane and this is what we know as dreaming and why the gods and astral events can manipulate or influence them). However schizophrenics can certainly be able to see real human spirits on the astral and entities, I knew a schizophrenic where he told me about a ghost who would talk to him at his old residence, she would tell him about things actually physically happening or about to happen to prove her existence to him and she would converse with him from to time. He told me she was friendly.

Being able to see real happenings on the astral though requires a specific tuning and grounded sense of logic to filter out your imagination so that you experience the real astral and not just what you're dreaming on it while awake.

This method for closing chakras can be used for all of your psychic chakras and centres to close out astral experiences, astral hearing, astral touch and astral sight when it grows to become too much or you need a break or want it to stop; Mind you this will take training and above all confidence and belief in your intent, never doubt it and know completely that it is working as you do it, don't expect results so soon but work towards it every day until the astral experiences stop. An adept can learn to turn this so-called 'schizophrenia' off and on at will essentially being able to open and close a door to the astral as they see fit.

Chakras to be closed to 'turn off' 'schizophrenia'/astral tuning:

Psychic hearing 1 (points are the same on both sides of the head):
Clairaudience.gif

Psychic hearing 2:
Clairaudience_Points.gif

Psychic sight (Or just the third-eye):
Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif

The 6th Chakra:
6th_Chakra.gif

BE AWARE that closing the third eye and sixth chakra has the potential of disabling their other functions such as imagination and intent with the 6th chakra which is necessary for meditating and the ability to sense, read and 'see' things with the third-eye, so make sure when closing these chakras you specify your intent to simply 'turn off' the hallucinations, and things you don't want to experience on the astral such as hearing voices and what not, direct your intention specifically. You can add an affirmation of your choosing with "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me".

Should you ever want to enable astral experiences as such again, just do the opposite of the closing method and open the doors with intent to see and experience the astral plane as before, but apply logic and grounding to stifle the imagination to stable levels so you see and experience actual truths in the here and now. You can practice opening and closing these experiences. With such methods and training, this natural psychic capability is an avid tool to having access to the astral plane where the majority of members have to make effort to advance to be able to do even the most vague of such things, all you need to do is learn to turn it off and on and to practice grounding and discipline so you can have full control of your natural psychic abilities.

Hope this helps.

This is incredibly helpful. As my “bindings” were initially removed I had urges to put them back on, which was confusing. I knew it would disable some experiences and the Gods at one point, when I asked since I did not want to put them back on but what I was experiencing was too much, I heard that they’d be temporarily placed back on with help and that they’d be removed later that night. I immediately couldn’t feel a thing astrally, got centered, and right at 3 am it was lifted where the experiences came back in full and intense. That’s when my crown was flashing with lightening and when I felt the serpent in the head. I think closing off causes a suppression of energy if a persons energy levels are very high and this should be done with great care and guidance. Like hp cobra said in the balancing article, using isa or bindings is a last resort and imo sort of an advanced method but still very important to know. The best way out of this has been primarily to gain balance and release energy and get things flowing properly. In general though, the plane our current world is on is very binding and set up this way. It has to be worked with and things aren’t like they use to be. I think in many ways the restrictions that we are presented with due to the enemy is in a sense binding and we’re sort of bound to the way things currently are. The entire energy of the world as is is just going to change over time, but we do have to be grounded in this world as is. Back in Sumeria, when the entire consciousness of the world was different, the energy flowed through the entire cities and was very beautiful and high. I’ve only been able to exist like that temporarily so far. It’s more of a memory, but I can compare the way the world feels now versus then and it is colder now, more dense, and not so beautiful.

It's funny you state this as part of meditation. Because the meditations I was doing should not have induced said situation. Mind you I didn't have much of a schedule but did things. I even recall doing veil of Isis mantra in 2013 before yet again I was hospitalized 3rd time on that same day before things went awry.

For example I did MerKaBa a lot from around 2010ish maybe 2011 into 2012 I think I stopped meditating after my second hospital stay for a few months or so.

I can't say whether my mental illness is a result of psychic en-devours run amuck or an actual mental health crisis.

I really don't understand why I went over the edge especially losing conscious control of my body.

If my body and senses weren't out of control, dream like like a blacking out fugue state I would have been like okay maybe there is meditation or work I can do to treat it or cure it. But in my personal opinion it's not a psychic phenomena but rather a real serious issue. In my case of course.

What do you think mental illnesses are Gear? Where do you think the source of their cause comes from? This is a legitimate question on what you'd define a mental illness as.

I don't know I can't answer that but if I caused it through haphazard meditation it was all half-assed. For example I've mentioned before I'm a thinker, I can't void much longer than 2-3 seconds in some cases nor trance. I like to think, I'm a theorist and a vicarious person. But I highly doubt performing a 2 minute meditation, MerKaBa, caused issues.

I mean I didn't even do anything basic like aura/chakra cleaning nor AoP nor anything basic back all those years ago. I just performed a mishmash of meditations. But I HIGHLY doubt it caused anything. I mean how can using my imagination create issues. To be honest I view meditation as something I basically do just for shits and giggles. The more I age the more I realize meditation is fake in contrast to everyone here. Never have I experienced much of anything in comparison to others. Hell there's people who come and state in the first few months I psychically grew and was seeing things and speaking to entities. Again to me that sounds fake and whatnot. Again is meditation fake well others seem to state no but for me it is. It works it works it doesn't work it doesn't work. Whatever I still do it just for the sake of doing it. It's like that recent thread occult fanatic who doesn't experience anything but seemingly is addicted to the occult.

I like the NS and SS principle but it never helped me out in life, not a single bit, if anything all it did was put me in confrontations with others and their weltanschaang(world-view).

I really don't know all I think is my body is crappy and experiences something which funny enough has been labelled a "jewish diseases" albeit even Gentiles are not immune to said illness.

I take my pills it doesn't produce any feedback or anything never had an issue. I move on. If it was caused by meditation then what can I say meditation is bad or maybe I'm not cut out to meditate maybe it's my own soul or genetics or whatever that causes issues. Maybe I'm a bad person and the dedication made Satan pay attention to me and wall me off from society so I don't create issues.

Whatever the case may be some form of self-harm or punishment or whatever. All I know is I take two pills twice a day the agent and counter-agent and I have not had mental health issues since 2014 in the form of being hospitalized or whatever even a fugue state has not occurred.

To me a mental health illness is the result of negative pollutants and negative things in society and my own negativity growing up creating some issue and also how I was raised and maybe even birth trauma such as I went through in my birth. Either way whatever it is I highly doubt it's spiritual.

If spirituality was the only cause then all the people who have mental illnesses and enter spiritual groups would have been cured long ago. It's like "Joins NS/SS/JoS, performs a few months of meditation, boom mental illnesses gone". Not in any way, shape, or form does that happen if anything all we do is give people more information to understand their illness as potential psychic phenomenas but even that doesn't help nor if anything does anything to treat or cure them if anything it might create more issues.

So in my opinion my mental health illness is a hardware issue. Maybe all those years of eating a single meal a day ignoring breakfast and lunch in school and basically growing up created said issue. Maybe all those years of puberty growing up hating food and not eating like usual created issues some sort of maligned lack of pubertal growth.

All I know is like I said I take pills no problems never had problems. Hell I've typed up posts and people state the pills cause you issues and make you type like that "How the fuck does taking a pill modify me in any way, shape, or form to create what others call a messed up mind or thought loops or whatever". So it's one of the reasons why I had to stop responding and change my responses and thread lightly cause here comes someone else saying I have mental health issues or OMG it's those pills stop taking them". Funny enough no pill has ever changed my response if it did I'd probably be taking a pill of hallucinogenic substances or truth serum or some highly advanced strong pill that does things.

In the end I don't know I just live and that is it, life sucks, and it sucks for everyone. Like Steve in American Dad Jeff goes "Don't you want to do things in the real world" and Steve replies "In the real world things often suck".

What can I say I'm a mentally ill person with a shitty body and shitty existence. Well that is life what can I say.

Either way a mental illness is a by product of mostly physical negatives ranging from education all the way to pollutants and other things. If psychic or spiritual phenomenas are the reason to a degree then lots of people would have been assisted in spiritual groups. And that has rarely if ever happened. If it's curses or bindings or hatred or thoughtforms or black magic in general well combined with physicality and lack of spiritual insight it seems more physical than spiritual. It seems more materialized into reality than spiritual exploded throughout the World.

Again I'm wrong obviously GitM your gonna reply that I'm wrong but if I can't prove spirituality then the only other things available is mental and physical. It seems like we can induce mental illnesses which is funny because it's like committing suicide it just doesn't make any sense to do it.

So in my case it's all physical all chemical all hormonal all genetic if negative spiritual phenomenas exist then what can I say I guess that is part of it as well even if never proved it.

Gear88 said:

It's funny you state this as part of meditation. Because the meditations I was doing should not have induced said situation. Mind you I didn't have much of a schedule but did things. I even recall doing veil of Isis mantra in 2013 before yet again I was hospitalized 3rd time on that same day before things went awry.

For example I did MerKaBa a lot from around 2010ish maybe 2011 into 2012 I think I stopped meditating after my second hospital stay for a few months or so.

I can't say whether my mental illness is a result of psychic en-devours run amuck or an actual mental health crisis.

I really don't understand why I went over the edge especially losing conscious control of my body.

If my body and senses weren't out of control, dream like like a blacking out fugue state I would have been like okay maybe there is meditation or work I can do to treat it or cure it. But in my personal opinion it's not a psychic phenomena but rather a real serious issue. In my case of course.

Earth or possibly in your case depending on your chart the Saturn working (be careful though) can ground people and get them out of this state.

You can advance and ground yourself. It seems like you think you can't thats bullshit. I mean even if you are on medication for now you can heal yourself and be fine.

Good luck

Gear88 said:
What do you think mental illnesses are Gear? Where do you think the source of their cause comes from? This is a legitimate question on what you'd define a mental illness as.

I don't know I can't answer that but if I caused it through haphazard meditation it was all half-assed. For example I've mentioned before I'm a thinker, I can't void much longer than 2-3 seconds in some cases nor trance. I like to think, I'm a theorist and a vicarious person. But I highly doubt performing a 2 minute meditation, MerKaBa, caused issues.

I mean I didn't even do anything basic like aura/chakra cleaning nor AoP nor anything basic back all those years ago. I just performed a mishmash of meditations. But I HIGHLY doubt it caused anything. I mean how can using my imagination create issues. To be honest I view meditation as something I basically do just for shits and giggles. The more I age the more I realize meditation is fake in contrast to everyone here. Never have I experienced much of anything in comparison to others. Hell there's people who come and state in the first few months I psychically grew and was seeing things and speaking to entities. Again to me that sounds fake and whatnot. Again is meditation fake well others seem to state no but for me it is. It works it works it doesn't work it doesn't work. Whatever I still do it just for the sake of doing it. It's like that recent thread occult fanatic who doesn't experience anything but seemingly is addicted to the occult.

I like the NS and SS principle but it never helped me out in life, not a single bit, if anything all it did was put me in confrontations with others and their weltanschaang(world-view).

I really don't know all I think is my body is crappy and experiences something which funny enough has been labelled a "jewish diseases" albeit even Gentiles are not immune to said illness.

I take my pills it doesn't produce any feedback or anything never had an issue. I move on. If it was caused by meditation then what can I say meditation is bad or maybe I'm not cut out to meditate maybe it's my own soul or genetics or whatever that causes issues. Maybe I'm a bad person and the dedication made Satan pay attention to me and wall me off from society so I don't create issues.

Whatever the case may be some form of self-harm or punishment or whatever. All I know is I take two pills twice a day the agent and counter-agent and I have not had mental health issues since 2014 in the form of being hospitalized or whatever even a fugue state has not occurred.

To me a mental health illness is the result of negative pollutants and negative things in society and my own negativity growing up creating some issue and also how I was raised and maybe even birth trauma such as I went through in my birth. Either way whatever it is I highly doubt it's spiritual.

If spirituality was the only cause then all the people who have mental illnesses and enter spiritual groups would have been cured long ago. It's like "Joins NS/SS/JoS, performs a few months of meditation, boom mental illnesses gone". Not in any way, shape, or form does that happen if anything all we do is give people more information to understand their illness as potential psychic phenomenas but even that doesn't help nor if anything does anything to treat or cure them if anything it might create more issues.

So in my opinion my mental health illness is a hardware issue. Maybe all those years of eating a single meal a day ignoring breakfast and lunch in school and basically growing up created said issue. Maybe all those years of puberty growing up hating food and not eating like usual created issues some sort of maligned lack of pubertal growth.

All I know is like I said I take pills no problems never had problems. Hell I've typed up posts and people state the pills cause you issues and make you type like that "How the fuck does taking a pill modify me in any way, shape, or form to create what others call a messed up mind or thought loops or whatever". So it's one of the reasons why I had to stop responding and change my responses and thread lightly cause here comes someone else saying I have mental health issues or OMG it's those pills stop taking them". Funny enough no pill has ever changed my response if it did I'd probably be taking a pill of hallucinogenic substances or truth serum or some highly advanced strong pill that does things.

In the end I don't know I just live and that is it, life sucks, and it sucks for everyone. Like Steve in American Dad Jeff goes "Don't you want to do things in the real world" and Steve replies "In the real world things often suck".

What can I say I'm a mentally ill person with a shitty body and shitty existence. Well that is life what can I say.

Either way a mental illness is a by product of mostly physical negatives ranging from education all the way to pollutants and other things. If psychic or spiritual phenomenas are the reason to a degree then lots of people would have been assisted in spiritual groups. And that has rarely if ever happened. If it's curses or bindings or hatred or thoughtforms or black magic in general well combined with physicality and lack of spiritual insight it seems more physical than spiritual. It seems more materialized into reality than spiritual exploded throughout the World.

Again I'm wrong obviously GitM your gonna reply that I'm wrong but if I can't prove spirituality then the only other things available is mental and physical. It seems like we can induce mental illnesses which is funny because it's like committing suicide it just doesn't make any sense to do it.

So in my case it's all physical all chemical all hormonal all genetic if negative spiritual phenomenas exist then what can I say I guess that is part of it as well even if never proved it.
I think your mind has seriously closed off the occult from you. It is usually very blatant to Satanists.

What are you talking about? Those who join the JoS and don't apply the knowledge given will not go anywhere. I remember healing an eye infection/disease that had come up in January this year in just two days, for example.

How often do you meditate and which meditations do you do?

I can give you this simple advice; do Kundalini yoga everyday. Unless you don't have a soul or something, there is no way you can fail to get results from Kundalini yoga.

slyscorpion said:
Earth or possibly in your case depending on your chart the Saturn working (be careful though) can ground people and get them out of this state.

You can advance and ground yourself. It seems like you think you can't thats bullshit. I mean even if you are on medication for now you can heal yourself and be fine.

Good luck

I've already done a Saturn square and it does nothing just like other squares I've done. Either way I'm already Saturn enough with Saturn in 1st house usually the most prominent house affecting everything. Hell even if you look at me you can tell I'm a Saturnian individual.

No if I can't that isn't bullshit, it just shows me that meditation doesn't solve anything. I don't know if it's a lack of trance and void being in altered states or what but I've never done a meditation that's "solved my problems".

Blackdragon666 said:
I think your mind has seriously closed off the occult from you. It is usually very blatant to Satanists.

What are you talking about? Those who join the JoS and don't apply the knowledge given will not go anywhere. I remember healing an eye infection/disease that had come up in January this year in just two days, for example.

I can give you this simple advice; do Kundalini yoga everyday. Unless you don't have a soul or something, there is no way you can fail to get results from Kundalini yoga.

I have no idea what "closed off from the occult means". If anything my mind is so deep in the occult it's crazy why do you think I know so much stuff and talk occultically. I have no idea on how to apply knowledge, whatever that means, the occult has not helped me out in any way, shape, or form. If anything all it did was make me more socially isolated and more in my own head even though since elementary school I never payed attention and just was in my head fantasizing the whole time. I don't know what apply knowledge because it just seems like I'm playing around with my imagination. I only learn this stuff just to know like a mental curiosity it doesn't interest me in applying it. Healing I've done healing nothing happens not even kabalistic scenarios whereby a doctor or some medicine comes in. What's the point of playing with your imagination if nothing occurs.

I stopped meditating doing the normal stuff a while back. I perform clean Aura/Chakra, AoP, Chakra spinning to the speed of light on all 29 major chakras(25 internal, 4 above the head), Alternative nostril, complete yogic, and finally 15 breaths of foundation. About 15-20 minutes and that is it. At least I'm doing something.

I know it's not much of a meditation schedule but I'm not trying to advance or anything just grounding and doing light meditation to ground myself as much as possible like GitM's reply from another thread a while back ground yourself to the point of overgrounding then return with some meditations to balance out.

And no I'm not gonna do K-Yoga it doesn't do anything for me I don't feel anything and after doing it for a few days it's like "What is the point of this". It gets old real fast, like H-yoga I do it first two or three days then it's like "Ugh another worthless piece of shit day and another time doing yoga it's getting old doing this".

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

Good luck

I've already done a Saturn square and it does nothing just like other squares I've done. Either way I'm already Saturn enough with Saturn in 1st house usually the most prominent house affecting everything. Hell even if you look at me you can tell I'm a Saturnian individual.

No if I can't that isn't bullshit, it just shows me that meditation doesn't solve anything. I don't know if it's a lack of trance and void being in altered states or what but I've never done a meditation that's "solved my problems".

Thats cause you never figured out what the right meditation was. Not cause this is nonsense.

The altered states are because of some imbalance which can be corrected.

Tell me if you used recreational drugs in your past if so what ones and for how long.

No judgement here from me at least. I had problems before myself.

Also in the past did you do meditations before this started happening. Maybe you did something not the right way. Did you focus on upper chakras mainly or before doing lower (bad) or first before the lower ones. If so that can completely unbalance you. Especially if upper is open and strong and lower is weak.

Maybe spend some time in this case only focusing on the lower chakras.

Did you go through any major traumas in this life.

If so use wunjo 88 times for some time and affirm you are healed from that in an affirmation you like.

You can affirm wunjo is healing you from all mental problems too and sol.

Think about this yourself.

You probably did something that unbalanced you. Especially if your still doing it it is not going to be fixed.

I used to focus on my upper chakras first and go down and had extreme anxiety and paranoia and ended up in the hospital a couple of times. It stopped when I stopped doing that.

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

Good luck

Realistic man.

Gear88 said:
It's clear to me that your doubt hinders any advancement on your part.

I have been dedicated for mere six months and I have gained a lot of spiritual power. I apply efforts every day and do not doubt. Any attack, doubt or other effect trying to hold me down I cast aside. That's how you build yourself.

Gear88 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I have no idea what "closed off from the occult means". If anything my mind is so deep in the occult it's crazy why do you think I know so much stuff and talk occultically. I have no idea on how to apply knowledge, whatever that means, the occult has not helped me out in any way, shape, or form. If anything all it did was make me more socially isolated and more in my own head even though since elementary school I never payed attention and just was in my head fantasizing the whole time. I don't know what apply knowledge because it just seems like I'm playing around with my imagination. I only learn this stuff just to know like a mental curiosity it doesn't interest me in applying it. Healing I've done healing nothing happens not even kabalistic scenarios whereby a doctor or some medicine comes in. What's the point of playing with your imagination if nothing occurs.

I stopped meditating doing the normal stuff a while back. I perform clean Aura/Chakra, AoP, Chakra spinning to the speed of light on all 29 major chakras(25 internal, 4 above the head), Alternative nostril, complete yogic, and finally 15 breaths of foundation. About 15-20 minutes and that is it. At least I'm doing something.

I know it's not much of a meditation schedule but I'm not trying to advance or anything just grounding and doing light meditation to ground myself as much as possible like GitM's reply from another thread a while back ground yourself to the point of overgrounding then return with some meditations to balance out.

And no I'm not gonna do K-Yoga it doesn't do anything for me I don't feel anything and after doing it for a few days it's like "What is the point of this". It gets old real fast, like H-yoga I do it first two or three days then it's like "Ugh another worthless piece of shit day and another time doing yoga it's getting old doing this".

Homework and a lot of jobs aren't fun, but you do it because it's necessary. This path is no different in the efforts sometimes but you do what you can. If I told you how much I hated meditating and putting in the work when I was brand spanking new to this path you'd be impressed that I'm even still here and now enjoy it as a daily routine, and to boot I was a young kid who only wanted to play on his gamecube all day.

A few days of yoga, even a week or two weeks isn't going to result in anything blatant so quickly, especially if you have bad blockages and stagnation in the soul, characteristic of a rigid mentality as the psyche responds to matters of the soul as in people with have a sickly and debilitated Solar Chakra (manifests the "Happy" emotions) will feel easily saddened, depressed and exhausted all the time, usually wasting away sleeping all day and doing nothing. If you only can bring yourself to do a single yoga pose for like 2 or 3 breaths a day, well, it's better than nothing.

Just my two cents, make your own choices in the end, I can't force you to do anything.

Gear88 said:
For example I've mentioned before I'm a thinker, I can't void much longer than 2-3 seconds in some cases nor trance. I like to think.

Man I know how this is. Back in March/April/May I activated all my chakras and haven’t meditated since. It is so difficult for me because of the reason you stated.

Someone asked what are you thinking about, as if I would even have an idea. Most of the time it’s dumb shit like music playing in my head, or I may be thinking about my life, or solving complex issues in my head. It never stops. I have to take melatonin every night to go to sleep because my mind never shuts up and is always going, and since my mind won’t stop my body doesn’t so it’s very hard to sleep without this.

As for yoga I feel like I would need someone to show me how to do it properly. Maybe I just have too much self doubt about my spiritual advancement. But this applies to almost everything in my life, I need someone to show me how to do whatever it is first, or I’ll have no idea what I’m doing and will always feel like I’m screwing it up. I don’t know what the cause of this mindset is.

I never had insane mental problems like you described but I relate to this heavily.

Prince.of.wallachia said:
Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

Good luck

Realistic man.
Not at all. More like a fast quitter.

Gear88 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

The mind can shut off the astral or prevent you from experiencing it in accordance with your level(I'd say this doesn't apply for people who are at advanced levels). Another possibility is that one is a very new soul or has simply never touched spirituality in their past lifetimes, so their chakras are as atrophied as possible, and it may take even months to get basic results like feeling energy.

I started practicing astral projection a few months ago, and I actually succeeded and floated a few inches above my body. Then I panicked for no reason and got pulled back in, waking up immediately with a searing headache. All further attempts were in vain for quite sometime. My mind developed some subconscious fears from the experience and created some obstacles that prevent me from experiencing it again, and it's only until very recently I've been able to get to that part in trance when I can feel I'm about to exit my body.

This is an example of how this works, with the mind shutting off spirituality in some way. I don't think it's very common however. Something like this could possibly be what's happening with you. I'm saying this because I remember you mentioned something about attempting the MerKaBa meditation as a beginner. It might also be what I mentioned about you being a noob in terms of working on your soul who just lacks patience.

That aside, Kundalini yoga is very powerful. You won't develop siddhis immediately or something, but you will definitely feel it's energy buzz. This is what I meant. Do it every day. It's a mere 20 minutes which you will add to your daily routine.

I can suggest that you replace spinning your chakras with vibrating their seed mantras into them (the seven main + the third eye). Seven reps is a good start.

About being too skeptical towards the occult, we've had evidence from scientists like Russel Targ on the Stargate project. Even a normie would find it more than convincing that the occult is real. Watch this.
https://youtu.be/hBl0cwyn5GY

I am also inclined to believe you have a personal vendetta with spirituality. I'd like to hear your opinion on that.

Blackdragon666 said:
Gear88 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

The mind can shut off the astral or prevent you from experiencing it in accordance with your level(I'd say this doesn't apply for people who are at advanced levels). Another possibility is that one is a very new soul or has simply never touched spirituality in their past lifetimes, so their chakras are as atrophied as possible, and it may take even months to get basic results like feeling energy.

I started practicing astral projection a few months ago, and I actually succeeded and floated a few inches above my body. Then I panicked for no reason and got pulled back in, waking up immediately with a searing headache. All further attempts were in vain for quite sometime. My mind developed some subconscious fears from the experience and created some obstacles that prevent me from experiencing it again, and it's only until very recently I've been able to get to that part in trance when I can feel I'm about to exit my body.

This is an example of how this works, with the mind shutting off spirituality in some way. I don't think it's very common however. Something like this could possibly be what's happening with you. I'm saying this because I remember you mentioned something about attempting the MerKaBa meditation as a beginner. It might also be what I mentioned about you being a noob in terms of working on your soul who just lacks patience.

That aside, Kundalini yoga is very powerful. You won't develop siddhis immediately or something, but you will definitely feel it's energy buzz. This is what I meant. Do it every day. It's a mere 20 minutes which you will add to your daily routine.

I can suggest that you replace spinning your chakras with vibrating their seed mantras into them (the seven main + the third eye). Seven reps is a good start.

About being too skeptical towards the occult, we've had evidence from scientists like Russel Targ on the Stargate project. Even a normie would find it more than convincing that the occult is real. Watch this.

I am also inclined to believe you have a personal vendetta with spirituality. I'd like to hear your opinion on that.

Although this is in the spirit of wanting Gear88 to change his mind. That Russel Targ dude is a kike.

Better find a Gentile to watch Gear88, or that mental illness will only become worse.

"Better find a Gentile to watch Gear88, or that mental illness will only become worse."

Just to be clear. This last bit was a joke.

Blackdragon666 said:
...message ping...

Even doing just 7 reps on 7 main, 3rd eye, and pineal gland. Is way too much, it's probably a 15-20 minute affair and I'll just half-ass it after a few days. It'll get old and I'll just stop doing it cause I don't feel like wasting any more time to the activity.

I have no personal vendetta with spirituality it's just it never worked for me I rarely if ever felt anything, hell I've done MerKaBa and supposedly this is a badass meditation that should not be messed with.

It's just spirituality and even the political side has not helped me out in any way, shape, or form. It doesn't make me feel better or buzz or do anything really. I do things normally I'm just a normal person there is nothing special about what I do.

Despite dedicating in 2003 at 12 years old before that dating to 1999 when I was 8 or 9 years old getting the internet I got into all these thins of lucid dreaming and astral projecting. Never had a single astral projection barring AP dreams. With lucid dreams some things, some control, some consciousness but never doing anything other people state like changing the dream or summoning a weapon or doing something lucid like. Nothing at all same with astral projection I've never been able to consciously do it. And then when people state you gotta enter a trance and come out and all that stuff never been able to do it nor prove it.

I know it's not fake millions of people AP or Lucid. But spirituality for me in my OWN personal world-view has never been proven. I'm only here cause I got a lot of information and while no practical experience at least I can help someone.

If other people experience spirituality great for them. If I can't then I can't I guess I'm not a spiritual person what can I say I'm just a regular boring person. Just like my shitty life it sucks and is shitty nothing special about never done anything special or anything for that matter.

I guess I'm just here cause I like to help but for my own sake nothing has occurred.

If I do have a vendetta it's is the JoS people just brainwashed into believing whatever or are there truths. Apparently HP.Cobra spends his time writing up huge sermons but even then there are other HPs or even regular members who've written stuff or have stuff or post stuff that makes me go WTF is the point of this organization if no one says anything rational or appropriate or whatever.

Sometimes I wonder if the anti-JoS main argument that we are an e-Cult is correct. Anyways I'm just full of doubts because spirituality never worked for me. Everything I've done or experienced is my own volition or own prospects.

Either way I guess maybe I do have a vendetta who knows if I do or don't. But if I had one it would be for proof not for lies.

I guess just to state some people make reasonable sense of the occult and make logical deductions and I'm like I agree with that.

The NS principle is in me. I mean hell I've been watching History channel and other WW2 stuff since 1997 when I got cable television. But when I got the internet in 1999 and by later 1999 early 2000 researching all this occult stuff.

Like I said I've never proven it. The only proven thing I've done is visited an occultist house back in 1995 when I hadn't relieved my bowls for days nearly a week. So I visited this occultist and he placed warmed suction cups on my back to suck in the back skin. And funny enough after 2-3 minutes I screamed to take it off cause I needed to use the bathroom. After that I relieved my bowls and despite the fact the guy died as his facebook mentioned his death. Funny enough he had a collection of occult books and occult stuff.

Hell even my father took me to Shorade(Japanese Reiki group) and Prem Rawat(Marahji) back in the early-mid 1990s. I've been in the occult and spirituality probably since I was 3 or 4 years old.

Hell I would even feel the metallic warble feeling coming from all the people meditating or group-led meditation as a kid. Could feel my stomach warble from this metallic feeling in my lower abdomen. And that was when I was a little kid.

So it's not that I hate the occult or have a vendetta it's that there are DECADES of information on my own part dating back to when I was a toddler dealing with spirituality and psychology.

My best guess is an over-saturation and overly hyped obsession with the occult. To do things the magickal way to do things the spiritual higher up way.

If anything I can see someone quoting me and going you need a lot of assistance and help just to clear the playing field and get you back on track as we are dealing with nearly 30 years of occult, spiritual foundation of learning things perhaps too young or took it oddly or whatever.

Maybe it's me the problem and I'm the one with issues dating back decades. So who knows how truly convoluted I am.

:arrow:
Ninja 666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Gear88 said:

Although this is in the spirit of wanting Gear88 to change his mind. That Russel Targ dude is a kike.

Better find a Gentile to watch Gear88, or that mental illness will only become worse.
Thanks pointing it out. Though the Stargate project was valid and they used Gentile psychics like Ingo Swann. Though that Uri Geller guy was also a jew. The other scientist involved, Harold Puthoff, I believe is a Gentile.

Gear88 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
...message ping...

Even doing just 7 reps on 7 main, 3rd eye, and pineal gland. Is way too much, it's probably a 15-20 minute affair and I'll just half-ass it after a few days. It'll get old and I'll just stop doing it cause I don't feel like wasting any more time to the activity.

I have no personal vendetta with spirituality it's just it never worked for me I rarely if ever felt anything, hell I've done MerKaBa and supposedly this is a badass meditation that should not be messed with.

It's just spirituality and even the political side has not helped me out in any way, shape, or form. It doesn't make me feel better or buzz or do anything really. I do things normally I'm just a normal person there is nothing special about what I do.

Despite dedicating in 2003 at 12 years old before that dating to 1999 when I was 8 or 9 years old getting the internet I got into all these thins of lucid dreaming and astral projecting. Never had a single astral projection barring AP dreams. With lucid dreams some things, some control, some consciousness but never doing anything other people state like changing the dream or summoning a weapon or doing something lucid like. Nothing at all same with astral projection I've never been able to consciously do it. And then when people state you gotta enter a trance and come out and all that stuff never been able to do it nor prove it.

I know it's not fake millions of people AP or Lucid. But spirituality for me in my OWN personal world-view has never been proven. I'm only here cause I got a lot of information and while no practical experience at least I can help someone.

If other people experience spirituality great for them. If I can't then I can't I guess I'm not a spiritual person what can I say I'm just a regular boring person. Just like my shitty life it sucks and is shitty nothing special about never done anything special or anything for that matter.

I guess I'm just here cause I like to help but for my own sake nothing has occurred.

If I do have a vendetta it's is the JoS people just brainwashed into believing whatever or are there truths. Apparently HP.Cobra spends his time writing up huge sermons but even then there are other HPs or even regular members who've written stuff or have stuff or post stuff that makes me go WTF is the point of this organization if no one says anything rational or appropriate or whatever.

Sometimes I wonder if the anti-JoS main argument that we are an e-Cult is correct. Anyways I'm just full of doubts because spirituality never worked for me. Everything I've done or experienced is my own volition or own prospects.

Either way I guess maybe I do have a vendetta who knows if I do or don't. But if I had one it would be for proof not for lies.

I guess just to state some people make reasonable sense of the occult and make logical deductions and I'm like I agree with that.

The NS principle is in me. I mean hell I've been watching History channel and other WW2 stuff since 1997 when I got cable television. But when I got the internet in 1999 and by later 1999 early 2000 researching all this occult stuff.

Like I said I've never proven it. The only proven thing I've done is visited an occultist house back in 1995 when I hadn't relieved my bowls for days nearly a week. So I visited this occultist and he placed warmed suction cups on my back to suck in the back skin. And funny enough after 2-3 minutes I screamed to take it off cause I needed to use the bathroom. After that I relieved my bowls and despite the fact the guy died as his facebook mentioned his death. Funny enough he had a collection of occult books and occult stuff.

Hell even my father took me to Shorade(Japanese Reiki group) and Prem Rawat(Marahji) back in the early-mid 1990s. I've been in the occult and spirituality probably since I was 3 or 4 years old.

Hell I would even feel the metallic warble feeling coming from all the people meditating or group-led meditation as a kid. Could feel my stomach warble from this metallic feeling in my lower abdomen. And that was when I was a little kid.

So it's not that I hate the occult or have a vendetta it's that there are DECADES of information on my own part dating back to when I was a toddler dealing with spirituality and psychology.

My best guess is an over-saturation and overly hyped obsession with the occult. To do things the magickal way to do things the spiritual higher up way.

If anything I can see someone quoting me and going you need a lot of assistance and help just to clear the playing field and get you back on track as we are dealing with nearly 30 years of occult, spiritual foundation of learning things perhaps too young or took it oddly or whatever.

Maybe it's me the problem and I'm the one with issues dating back decades. So who knows how truly convoluted I am.
I thought so. You have a vendetta against spirituality because it didn't give you results. Deep down you know it's real from the real accounts of others you have read online and your own personal experiences from the past that were no doubt of an occult nature; which is why you have been around all this time and you have immersed yourself in it.

But you desired too much, like the advanced siddhis. You may have developed this attitude as a way of dealing with the reality that they take immense effort to achieve that you're too lazy to give, so the passive attitude works as the necessary permanent excuse. An exuse that works to prevent you from putting in effort, and keeping at bay any guilt. Or maybe you did try meditating seriously but got frustrated too early and never went back from your resolution to not take spirituality seriously.

But what's so different about mantras that would make you want to drop them after a few days as opposed to spinning your chakras? Aren't they both just activities to pass time? Personally I find spinning the chakras takes more mental effort as I have to visualize and strongly will them to spin, as opposed to vibrating mantras in a calm state of mind.

What led you to conclude that exercises that can actually produce more results like KY and mantras are the ones you can't do, as opposed to the basic ones that would take forever? Could you by any chance be having a problem with them because you fear disappointment? You know, like, 'I don't want to do any meditations that are supposed to bring concrete results because I'm afraid they may not and I don't want that disappointment'?

I believe you have also gone to some lengths to actively convince yourself that the occult is not real. I'd like to say more but I have some pending things to do so I'll have to cut it short.

If any of the above is indeed true, maybe you could try looking at things more objectively. The occult is very real, you could start there, or at least keep that in mind. Try looking at things without trying to convince yourself about anything, without guilt or any emotions. Just things as they are.

I have no qualms with the occult whether real or fake. Or whatever people believe in. I can't answer you questions as they are vague and don't make me think about it much.

But...I just don't feel like doing anything it doesn't interest me any more. For example how can people do yoga to the point of everyday activity. Don't you people get bored, don't you think there is other things to do.

I just feel bored, my mood changes. I live inconsistently and I don't have the feelings to do it. It's just like when I was a kid and would say I'm a robot I don't feel anything nor desire to do things as I don't feel it.

Despite not gaming or using a computer for gaming since 2012/2013. I'd probably be just a regular person playing games 12-15 hours a day and that is it.

I just don't desire anymore spiritual stuff. I still do it cause I got nothing better to do like cleaning, AoP, chakra spin, breathing exercises, and one or two rituals for some things.

I guess the weight loss ritual must have worked cause I'm down to 105lbs but that is doing it for like 6 months straight pretty much since last year.

Either way I shouldn't be posting on these threads. I told myself I wouldn't get involved in debates with people about my lack of existence in spirituality.

So I'm gonna end it here and state ask me questions that you want but don't turn it into a huge debate. If you want to know more.

Maybe ask some Gods for help? Have you tried that?

I remember back in the day, I read something about "Satan meets you more than half way", and "the more you do for Satan, the more he does for you", or something along those lines.

So I just stuck to doing the RTRs and Online Warfare. Kept on meditating, doing yoga, studying, helping out in the forum when I got the chance, etc.

And things just work out for me, when spending time and energy working on it, spiritual and otherwise.

Sometimes I have to ask though.

Gear88 said:
But...I just don't feel like doing anything it doesn't interest me any more. For example how can people do yoga to the point of everyday activity. Don't you people get bored, don't you think there is other things to do.
Lol. It's good for body, mind and soul. Other things come after that. :D

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Gear88 said:
For example I've mentioned before I'm a thinker, I can't void much longer than 2-3 seconds in some cases nor trance. I like to think.

Man I know how this is. Back in March/April/May I activated all my chakras and haven’t meditated since. It is so difficult for me because of the reason you stated.

Someone asked what are you thinking about, as if I would even have an idea. Most of the time it’s dumb shit like music playing in my head, or I may be thinking about my life, or solving complex issues in my head. It never stops. I have to take melatonin every night to go to sleep because my mind never shuts up and is always going, and since my mind won’t stop my body doesn’t so it’s very hard to sleep without this.

As for yoga I feel like I would need someone to show me how to do it properly. Maybe I just have too much self doubt about my spiritual advancement. But this applies to almost everything in my life, I need someone to show me how to do whatever it is first, or I’ll have no idea what I’m doing and will always feel like I’m screwing it up. I don’t know what the cause of this mindset is.

I never had insane mental problems like you described but I relate to this heavily.

Would a video of people doing yoga help at all?

Gear88 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
...message ping...

Are you taking Benzos or a downer. Some of these no matter how much meditation you do it will completely block out the spiritual. In fact I hesitate to even reveal that because there are probably some new people here that would get scared and want to do this. In fact that was the reason I did that cause the enemy made me paranoid my Kundalini was going to rise if I didn't and I would go insane forever and die. Especially after reading Salem Burkes story. But I got out of it. Come to find out it was completely the enemy making those symptoms and not kundalini. But at the time i was scared out of my mind.

That was how no matter how much I meditated for 5 years I didn't make progress. But eventually I admitted my problem and cut down on these and quit.

Antipsychotics are not going to blank out the spiritual but some of the downers will.

If so cut down and get off the downer stuff.

Not telling you what to do if you have a serious problem and are going to be a danger to yourself or others without some kind of medication for now just stay on something till you can heal yourself.

But if you want to experience the spiritual some of the things you cant take at all.

Shanti Sananda said:

I doubt it. It would be like watching a video of someone building a house or preforming surgery.

Obviously these aren’t the same things but you get the idea.

I don’t doubt that I CAN do yoga and meditate but it’s mostly a mental thing for me.

Shanti Sananda said:

I doubt it. It would be like watching a video of someone building a house or preforming surgery.

I don’t doubt that I CAN do yoga and meditate but it’s mostly a mental thing for me.

There are Yoga classes you could find, that either charge by the class or by the month.

Get up and start doing yoga. Look at the videos and pictures online and read descriptions carefully. Then try it out. You will most likely not do perfect form at the first try, but remember that no one does perfect or even good form at the beginning. Go to a class, look how the teacher does it. Ask some questions before and after the class. Be open minded and just do it and overcome your obstacles. That's how you learn.

Can I ask a question.

If schizophrenia is a heightened level of astral effects, albeit uncontrollable. The question is if there is a lot of clairaudience involved as mentioned by GitM.

Say for example a schizophrenic hears stuff but doesn't see stuff.

Can the stuff they hear be so loud it sounds audible to our ears like normal conversation or maybe far away hearing like someone using an audio of a smartphone being heard somewhat far away?

In other words does it sound like made up and you can tell it's made up. Or does it sound like genuine stuff. Like something like "Did you say something to someone else or can they hear it and know "Oh the sound is made up" I better not talk to the other person cause they didn't say anything."

Gear88 said:
Can I ask a question.

If schizophrenia is a heightened level of astral effects, albeit uncontrollable. The question is if there is a lot of clairaudience involved as mentioned by GitM.

Say for example a schizophrenic hears stuff but doesn't see stuff.

Can the stuff they hear be so loud it sounds audible to our ears like normal conversation or maybe far away hearing like someone using an audio of a smartphone being heard somewhat far away?

In other words does it sound like made up and you can tell it's made up. Or does it sound like genuine stuff. Like something like "Did you say something to someone else or can they hear it and know "Oh the sound is made up" I better not talk to the other person cause they didn't say anything."

It can sound exactly like a physical person speaking in another room, right next to you or even loudly right in your ear, I have experienced all three of these when tuning into clairaudience and my psychic hearing despite being completely alone not just in a room but in my entire home.

Our sensory perception is psychic and ruled by the upper chakras, our physical nerves and body is bindingly programmed to sense electrical and vibrational signals from other object vibrations/magnetic/electricity at the atomic level to our brain which houses our psychic chakras on the astral body, of which then interpret these 'creative sensations' reverberated on the astral plane to then be "physically" experienced; This is why we taste, smell, hear and feel things in dreams even though we know the body in our dream has no physical nerves to perceive such as it is not our physical body, of which is actually sleeping in our bed on the material plane.

To a good majority, this knowledge is hard to comprehend since we're taught all our lives that it's the physical brain that makes us feel and sense things when the truth is the brain is more a physical mediator of the electrical/magnetic and vibrational signals of which are a reflection of astral energy, that is then distributed to the upper chakras to be interpreted. So things like psychic hearing, astral touch, psychic sight, things regarding the astral and psychic matters can feel exact in their realness.

Advanced practitioners need to learn to fade this to a lesser solidity or improve intuitive interpretation to tell which is which when focused on astral entities, sensations, communication, etc. A demon for example can appear precisely as if they were physically in the room with you on Earth, even though it's just an astral projectory, this all of course is very advanced and heightened psychic abilities.

To a good majority, this knowledge is hard to comprehend since we're taught all our lives that it's the physical brain that makes us feel and sense things when the truth is the brain is more a physical mediator

I can assure you, you made me smile reading your post. Wonderful enlightening mentioning of our system. I can assure you I don't box myself in with physical only rather I think outside the box.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back