Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Autonomic Nervous System

EasternFireLion666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2Eg_WzVnE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomic_nervous_system#:~:text=The%20autonomic%20nervous%20system%20is,fight%2Dor%2Dflight%20response.

IDK if this doctor is jewish or not. I don't care about his method of regulating it, but the point of this is maybe if we apply a spiritual method at the center of the autonomic nervous system, maybe it will fix a lot of biological issues some may have. Maybe someone with more knowledge in neurology can make a link between the center of this ANS and a directly linked chackra. My guess the nearest chakra is either the sixth or the throat.

Any opinions? Exercising extra for that chackra may improve the system a lot for whoever feels has any of those imballances. The basics about chakras on JoS tells us that they are directly linked with the nearby organs.

The Solar Plexus and the head+face chakras (minor and 6th+7th) is my guess. The Solar Plexus chakra which is connected to the Sun/Leo opposes and is thus on the same polarity... as Uranus/Aquarius which rules in a grand sense, the nervous system. The secondary feature from that angle, which should be connected to the nervous system is Mercury and Gemini and for this I would say it supports the case for it being the 7th chakra, as well as maybe indicating that the heart chakra of Mercury also is connected to the nervous system but I question the exact strength of that (+ the nervous system can always be regulated by slow breathing exercises and affirmations, not necessarily having to focus on Mercury or the neuter chakra).

The spine is a big component of the nervous system's function, and the spine comes under the rulership of the Sun and hence the Solar plexus chakra. From the sense of being the column and stability of the body, the spine is the root chakra but from the nervous system standpoint and dealing with the function of sensation, it's upwards chakras and very likely the Solar Plexus.

The nervous systems points and roots are also the same as the points in acupuncture, the millions of minor chakras or Nadis in the body. Really if you want to buff your nervous system you would focus on all of them collectively as these are the nervous system, perhaps while also focusing on your Solar Plexus chakra of light energy. The Solar Plexus chakra, being white-gold you could say it is the chakra of chakras, as every chakra emanates from light, the colour is secondary and a feature of duality- shall we say. The one, or the single form however, is always either white-gold light or black-purple darkness like the Aether/Akasha. That implies that the Solar Plexus is serious business for the nervous system as the Nadi chakras of the nervous system have no specific colour other than the assumed white-gold light of the 666 chakra. This is why the nervous system I think is mainly of the Solar Plexus chakra.

I also think it has some sense of dealing with the colour black, which is not actually present on any of the chakras or the soul, but I think any physical transformative involvement with dark energies relates wholly to the lower chakras and is 'dealt with' by the Solar Plexus. As in black and white, life and death. A corpse may have a blackened Solar Plexus chakra for a time, before it is reclaimed by the Earth, but that's just me being a goof there I dunno if it does lol. It would be an interesting thing to look into, that's for sure.

The 6th chakra in relation to the nervous system as you suggested, should also have some relevance as it's connected with the 666 chakra de facto energywise, and also through the numbers lol. The chakra of the Mind also surely relates to the nervous system which is connected to the Mind, right? Course you mustn't forget they are both separate- the nervous systems got the hard spine, and the Mind is the soft, sensitive and mushy brain. Anyway... :lol:

EasternFireLion666 said:

The ANS gets boosted during from yoga, pranayama, and the trance or calmness found from meditation or trance itself. Balancing the ANS is very important, but it is also addressed by a lot of the activities we are already guided to do.

Just as a side note, unhealthy cells in a body exhibit a stress response. This is notably found when one exposes themselves to non-native EMF. However, boosting your bioenergy will counter this, so I would imagine general energy-gathering practices would also aid the ANS through this pathway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back