Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jw curse

Satnam666

I hear that the jehova witness higher ups might be cursing anyone who is against them or apostates an their using the sheep to help it they use a match box spell
Some were talking about it but me I would not doubt it some on the top of that organization are obvious jews how dare these goyim speak about our pedophilia
To the public oy vey bad goyims

Really they probably are. But truth is a lot more Jews know whats up and at least sort of who they serve than we might think. I came to that conclusion awhile ago. These people are not going to be that powerful on their own with a curse. Mostly they would use fear energy and parasical type of magick in that they must feed off something or someone to manifest it not their own power. They probably do use the energies of their followers for various things. In fact this is possible not even in occult related stuff. Even regular people can use energy from stuff like that if they know how and how to raise it. This has been done for good and bad with music and concerts from time to time.

These people will appear to be normal to the rest of us but they live in a completely different world. Probably things like child sacrifice too and anything to create fear off of them which they direct to the main YHVH thoughtform or into things they want such as money gaining more followers (slaves) etc they use the fear energy this creates that is why they do things like Pedophila they feed off of it. I dont need to go into all the other unspeakable things these people do as many of you already know.

But anyways there are people like this in all xtian organizations. In fact you don't really know who's for real a legit xtian follower and duped and who is one of "them" and actually probably knows what's up and is helping the enemy openly.

Stuff like the "satanic panic" in the 80s is totally more than real. But fact is these are Jews and pretend xtian Jews mostly and our leaders probably some celebrities etc doing this. All of Satans enemies are responsible NOT US!!!

Doesn't have anything to do with Satan in fact its his enemies doing this but the Jews add things to all this cleverly that make it so if anyone is ever caught doing this stuff (they rarely if ever are because they are so careful and most often do these things in places like underground tunnels and never tell anyone outside the group etc) it looks like its Satanic so they can blame it on us.

That is what is going on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back