Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relationship question.

RavenSky666

I was wondering how old is too old? This obviously only applies to adults. Teens should never date or have relationships with older people. But once we have the freedom of being an adult, and being with who we want. How old of an age gap is too old? I don't feel that 5-7 years is bad. But what about 10 or 15 or 18 years? I think anything over a gap of 10 is going a bit far, and anything over a gap of 20 is completely ridiculous. But I was just curious. I've known a few people with a large gap that made it work, but is it a bad idea? An example would be, If there's someone who is 30, and they have an attraction to a person who's 45 would it be a bad thing for that person to pursue a relationship. Should we only really stay close to our age range as possible. Or is age really not as important, within common sense and reason of course, no 20 year old should date an 80 year old lol. I was just wondering about everyone's opinions on this.

RavenSky666 said:

I personally don't have an issue with the gap itself as long as both parties are serious and knowledgeable about their relationship. It seems more sketchy with couple ages 18/28 than 28/38 because I am unsure if the 18 year old knows what is best for them. Beyond that, I don't really think it matters. For example, a couple of 45/60 don't sound awful to me.

Beyond the knowledge aspect of what the person is getting into, the only other thing is just the 1 person dying prematurely, however if they are practicing Satanism, this won't be a concern anymore. Anyone who is not on their deathbed will be able to extend their lifespan beyond normal ranges until the point that they complete the MO.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back