Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Power of Intention

John Constantine

The Power of Intention

Alright, listen up you birds and bees, The Power of Intention.

All your carreers as Spiritual Satanists you have been taught that there is only one way to curse and/or bless and help someone or yourself. This is actually wrong. There is actually one more way to do these things.

Using your imagination..

Now when I say imagination I DO NOT mean visualization. Imagination and visualization are not synonimous with each other. Visualization uses energy whereas imagination is just that – Imagening.

Now I know all of you here have done imagination at least once in your lives. Think back to when you had to carpool somewhere with your parents. Did you imagine a man running along the car dodging and jumping over obstecles as the car drove with you looking out the window?

Children do imagination instinctively it's a fact of their biology. This is why you see children fighting imaginary monsters or for girls being princesses.

To test if you can even do imagination (Because you may have years of SS behind and ahead of you) imagine a gold Algiz rune infront of you and make it a billion algiz runes instantly. If it used up energy then it was visualization. If no energy was used then it was imagination

How do you work back up your imagination. Simple, get into Dungeons and Dragons - The board game with character sheets and such. -

Now going back to The Power of Intention. What it actually is is using your imagination to build something. Be it a curse or a thoughtform of a money ritual and making it into visualization instantly. What you will eventually have is power so you can imagine something infront of you and see it with your physical eyes.

Power beyond your wildest dreams.

Because by then you will have the powers of your Dreams.

Oh, and it's Constan-''tine'' NOT Constan-''teen''

- John Constantine

You didn't invent the wheel. It's something that whoever reads the website will know.

What are you talking about lol What you need to manifest Is energy. The more powerful you are the more you can manifest things faster, doing a spell with a mantra/rune is the quickest way to raise powerful energy but if you are powerful enough you can manifest things just by wanting them, feeling them and thinking about them.

If you want to go through the "I am a spiritual know it all guru" phase, please do so without lying about what the JoS says and then answering your own strawman. This spreads disifo.

Imagination, visualization, all these things are magick 101 in the JoS.

Ok ((Constantine)) sounds good. Maybe I should convert to christianity like Constantine did as well and breed with a stinky kike-ess and ruin everything for myself like Constantine did-sounds marvelous.

Oy vey he did the arian christianity like muh Aryan jewsus dis means Constanstein actually good for JoS.

That aside (lol) this kind of stuff isn't new on this forum and your even unnknowingly reusing old talking points-like seeing the person jumping outside the car window and so on. Naffed post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back