Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lady Bastet race.

Larissa666

Does anyone know which race She is?

On JoS page, it says “that She appears like cat and has cat eyes.” Does this mean She isn’t Nordic like most of the other Gods and Goddesses? Or maybe She is, but She just chooses to appear as a cat?

Larissa666 said:

On JoS page, it says “that She appears like cat and has cat eyes.” Does this mean She isn’t Nordic like most of the other Gods and Goddesses? Or maybe She is, but She just chooses to appear as a cat?
I'm not 100% sure, but I can say that many Gods chose to appear or be depicted in this way, like Anubis with the Jackal head and Horus with the Falcon(/Eagle?) head, even though those two are normal nordics. So I'd be inclined to say that it's the same for her.

SirchadeMotherOfPain said:
She is a Goddess and an avatar for all the white tribes she is not ethnic like that. Dont pay attention to whats been told here. Some people just cant help but vomit their opinions as fact.

Please, remove yourself. Don’t make anyone waste their time banning you.

You are so deluded it isn’t even funny.

Larissa666 said:
Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.
I love your signature. Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question.

SirchadeMotherOfPain said:
signature
And your signature made me facepalm.

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I can say that many Gods chose to appear or be depicted in this way, like Anubis with the Jackal head and Horus with the Falcon(/Eagle?) head, even though those two are normal nordics. So I'd be inclined to say that it's the same for her.

I do get that, but when Maxine first met the Gods, most of them chose to appear in their true form. Even Lord Anubis didn’t appear as jackal.

So far, exceptions are Lord Phoenix and Lady Bastet.

The whole jackle head, or hawk head thing is only a mask. Similar to what we would wear on Halloween. I don't remember if Maxine or Cobra explains it. But the animal heads are a personification or represents something spiritual or an aspect of their office.
So if Bastet appears to someone as cat like it's for several reasons. One she is the parton goddess of cats. two this is her entry on JOS- HAGENTI aka HAAGENTI aka Egyptian Goddess BASTET

Zodiac Position: 25-29 degrees of Scorpio
November 18th-22nd
Tarot Card: 7 of Cups
Planet: Moon
Metal: Silver
Element: Water
Candle color: Red
Plant: Witch Hazel
Haagenti is a Night Demon and rules 33 legions of spirits

She is a powerful alchemist and can turn metal into gold, turn wine into water and vice versa. She gives wisdom and teaches diverse subjects.
Haagenti appears as cat-like. Cats are sacred to her. When she appears, she is accompanied by many cats. Her eyes are cat-like.

So if she appears even to Maxine as 'cat like' then she would to others. So i'm guessing that the cat like appearance maybe a cosmetic thing she has done to herself like some humans do with plastic surgery.
Either way she is one of my favorite Goddess. So lets please not bash how others may see a particular god or goddess your not in their shoes so- zip your lip!

Hail Satan

I've always thought that a lot of the gods are just early/ancient humans that have completed the magnum opus and become gods. I remember someone saying something like this a while back, I cant remember if it was on this forum or the old forums, but I remember someone saying that a lot of gods, especially a lot of the Egyptian looking ones like Leraje and Bune are humans who have completed the magnum opus. I'm not entirely sure on about this though. Its possible that its true, and its also possible that Bastet is human too, but chooses to appear catlike because of her love for cats.

Enki4ever said:
maybe a cosmetic thing she has done to herself like some humans do with plastic surgery.
You should know that you're talking about the Gods, not some random human degenerate who wants to be a cat.

Enki4ever said:
The whole jackle head, or hawk head thing is only a mask. Similar to what we would wear on Halloween. I don't remember if Maxine or Cobra explains it. But the animal heads are a personification or represents something spiritual or an aspect of their office.
So if Bastet appears to someone as cat like it's for several reasons. One she is the parton goddess of cats. two this is her entry on JOS- HAGENTI aka HAAGENTI aka Egyptian Goddess BASTET

Zodiac Position: 25-29 degrees of Scorpio
November 18th-22nd
Tarot Card: 7 of Cups
Planet: Moon
Metal: Silver
Element: Water
Candle color: Red
Plant: Witch Hazel
Haagenti is a Night Demon and rules 33 legions of spirits

She is a powerful alchemist and can turn metal into gold, turn wine into water and vice versa. She gives wisdom and teaches diverse subjects.
Haagenti appears as cat-like. Cats are sacred to her. When she appears, she is accompanied by many cats. Her eyes are cat-like.

So if she appears even to Maxine as 'cat like' then she would to others. So i'm guessing that the cat like appearance maybe a cosmetic thing she has done to herself like some humans do with plastic surgery.
Either way she is one of my favorite Goddess. So lets please not bash how others may see a particular god or goddess your not in their shoes so- zip your lip!

Hail Satan

Please, do not poison the well. I do not intend to "bash" anyone. All that I am seeking is information from someone knowledgeable.

The demons will give me blackdragon and cowboy to beat them up and serve as a lesson on what Satan is really all about. I will put a video of it along with Bechard and Bucon. One these blackies even came to Portugal with nigger intentions being fully aware of the satanic doctrines.The matters of this world are coming to an end and the gods were never bound.I will put a beating on cowboy because of his ingrateful posts knowing the demons are working to save some blacks.This is the fate of every nonwhite that disrespected the white race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUFF0CeoQko

Sun said:
I've always thought that a lot of the gods are just early/ancient humans that have completed the magnum opus and become gods. I remember someone saying something like this a while back, I cant remember if it was on this forum or the old forums, but I remember someone saying that a lot of gods, especially a lot of the Egyptian looking ones like Leraje and Bune are humans who have completed the magnum opus. I'm not entirely sure on about this though. Its possible that its true, and its also possible that Bastet is human too, but chooses to appear catlike because of her love for cats.
This is all true. Not all of the gods are originally from Earth, but many of them are. Lerajie is from Sumeria.

Larissa666 said:

White race

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back