Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To Those Who Feel Blocked And Don't Feel Energy

I decided to write this down even if I'm not as skilled or ready to say more as I would like to because I know what it feels like to being the path of Spiritual Satanism and be on it for a while WITHOUT knowing what energy feels like and ending up believing we're never going to make it.

If you believe you feel no energy, tried an absurd amount of ways to feel it, feel isolated and tucked away from spiritual knowledge, this post is for you. I hope it will help.

-Everything you need to feel energy and advance and evolve yourself into a God/Goddess is in the JoyOfSatan website.
You needn't look any further: the JoS information says things as they are, the knowledge isn't filtered or corrupted like the mainstream books you can find in any book store. Learn to trust this knowledge and it WILL benefit you.

-Do not make the mistake of believing that knowledge will only benefit people that get to this current life with already some skills and advanced abilities. You can learn anything given the proper dedication, time and practice. Be patient with yourself, this isn't a race.

-Do not give up on power meditations, but if you feel nothing from them, then you NEED to pair them with something else.
It most likely means that you have great potential and your chakras have been sealed harder than in other people, as magick will come to you possibly easier and more natural. In this case, I strongly encourage and recommend you to 'junction' another form of training to power meditation.

-Pair your meditation with Hatha Yoga.
You'll never thank yourself enough for that. Hatha Yoga is often easily believed not very important for the spiritual, and here we also see the difference between Dedicated Spiritual Satanist who WILL become a future God/Goddess and someone who's just too lazy to get off their ass as it's easier to call themselves a Satanist by sitting about and failing meditation after meditation.
Yoga isn't just a gymnastic. The stances will force your body to use muscle areas that you won't effectively use otherwise, strengthening them and forging your body over time so that your body itself WILL become able to conduct your own energy (bioelectricity) everywhere inside it. THEN try power meditations and tell me they feel like nothing.

-Keep up Hatha Yoga.
Especially for generally obese people and people who rarely workout, Yoga can feel very hard. Your body will be pushed in ways it hasn't ben pushed, your tendons will need to loosen up and stretch (over time, Yoga ISN'T gymnastic), some stances will feel even painful to some. This will surely make you think "this is painful, what am I doing this for?", and here's the answer: if you feel pain, you're probably pushing too hard. If you're sitting down with your legs straight and trying to touch your toes, this will eventually put a strain on your back, tendons in the back of your legs and possibly even shoulders. So DO NOT do the mistake of pushing yourself, rocking back and forth trying to touch your toes or anything like it. All you have to do is comfortably extend forward and breath slowly, letting your body SLOWLY adapt itself. Give yourself a routine, start with a month and don't skip a single day. You only need 10-15 minutes at first, while you break the ice to your body and keep a mental note of all the stances. When I was new I could do 20 stances in roughly 15 minutes, breathing normally, trying to feel my chakras. Give yourself time and you will start noticing minor changes. Never strain this beyond the comfortable level, give your body time.

-Don't be a lazy ass.
Yep, this says it like it is. If I had been meditating or doing Yoga or using another method to unlock my energy every time I was choosing to do another quest in some videogame, literally wasting my time away, I would probably have been so much more capable right now. It's easy to let the shiny world of material goodies around you get the best of you. You're rich in that videogame, got a cool house, can cast spells with a click of your mouse and everyone thinks you're the shit. The problem becomes obvious when you turn the videogame OFF and YOUR reality looks like shit. So you turn the game back on.
This is a mistake I've done for longer than I care to admit. Games are meant to distract you and that's the main purpose the jewish scum has favored this industry for. Younger people quickly get drawn into this web, and many never come out. Do you think those people will ever suddenly develop abilities and perform magick in real life, getting fat and eating junk food on a couch?
Yeah, me neither.
-DO NOT hunch when you're reading at the computer. We tend to do this when we're staying in front of a screen for a while. Straighten yourself back up again and I give you 5 minutes before you'll notice you're AGAIN looking like an old turtle. Try to keep this in mind as an overexaggerated forward stance will damage your spine over time.

-Kundalini Yoga and the Five Tibetans
I can't stress how important these are, so let me just tell you right away: this has been one of the few things that MOSTLY allowed me to feel energy.
People often fail to understand and realize how much the physical side of Satanic training actually works hand in hand with the energetic and mind related. I purposely included Hatha Yoga in this list in a different section because I believe these two are best used after a "beginner's crash course' with the simpler, more common Yoga, in order to prepare your spine for this.
As you know, our spine strongly influences our chakra's activity. The sturdier, more rigid, pain riddled the spine, the more our chakras are inactive and, as a consequence, we don't feel them, not the energy that travels through them.
This is why power meditation fails, you LITERALLY CAN'T FEEL your chakras BECAUSE your spine isn't allowing you to.
Kundalini is reported to be like "liquid fire" sometimes, and while I am no Gopi Krishna or Adolf Hitler or Asclepius, I can tell that STRONG energy travelling the spine CAN be painful and feels hot.
Kundalini Yoga (from what I see in the descriptions) can be done in a relaxed kneeling stance (even sitting in my opinion, as long as you manage to keep your spine straight in a relaxed way when in 'neutral' stance), and WILL work to make your spine more flexible in a relatively short time.
Personally, I find this more useful to use when I'm in places where I'm sitting and can't get up and start doing Yoga on the floor.
In my opinion, you shouldn't overdo this either. Kundalini Yoga is the one thing that I felt having the strongest effort on my back muscles and spine, and you will want to cause the LEAST strain possible. Just because this is more physical you don't need to cause yourself unnecessary pain, even if you suddenly start feeling energy and are ecstatic about it. Your safety is always the first thing to keep in mind, straining a muscle will only make you forcibly slow down your training to give you time to heal.
The Five Tibetans is the other exercise that gave me the absolutely strongest results. This includes some classical Hatha Yoga stances, like the Cobra Stance, but it's designed to be more dynamic so, unlike Hatha Yoga, you will be actively moving and flexing your spine opposite ways, maximizing the results.
Note: the Five Tibetans CAN make you tired, so you may want to start with less than 21 repetitions. Just do things within your comfortable way. This way you won't associate just pain and 'lazyassness' to the whole thing but produce noticeable results without ending up thinking "this is the first and last time I do this shit". Give yourself time and be persistent. If you're seriously determined to evolve, this will be enveloped in your daily routine, and it will benefit in many ways.
Again, NEVER strain. Treat your body with discipline but don't exaggerate.

-Breathing techniques!
Finally something not so painful and dreadful, right?
I see many people tend to favor other methods to this one, but not too long ago I started appreciating it much more.
I've learned to think of Air as something wonderful. Not just the Element Air itself, as I can see so many uses for it and benefits in the long run, but air itself, the group of atmospheric gases containing the precious Oxygen.
Breathing itself is a very empowering thing. It can calm you down if you're tired or scared, it can give you confidence before a problem, or it can help you gain more energy.
Controlled breathing is where you master this and lead yourself to results.
Many people seem to favor the Alternate Nostril Breathing Technique, getting strong energy from it. While I agree, I personally prefer methods where you don't need to distract yourself holding your nostrils closed with one hand, and can focus on your breathing by simply counting mentally.
The benefit I encountered here is a better method for focusing. The inhaling part, especially, works as a tool. You can feel your breath coming in, and hear it. More than a few times I found this to quiet my mind beyond the pitiful level I reach when trying to force it to shut up, leading me to visions and hearing sounds or voices, and effectively making me aware of my functioning astral senses.

-Mantras/Runes/Etc.
This will be the last of my suggestions, and the one that seemed to work best in meditation and non physical exercises.
I don't think there's much need to remind your how SOUND rules the Universe. Vibration, sound, waves, frequency, everything is ruled by these as everything is these.
This makes your Voice the most powerful tool to awaken your Soul and evolve, perhaps. HP Maxine stated that the dead do not evolve in spiritual power, they cannot produce sound, but the living can, so we only evolve while we are alive.
The thing about Runes and Mantras (even Gods' names as previously on this forum and in the JoS) is that the sound we produce can and will also influence us, not just the world around us. Many here have stated how they vibrate various Runes as ways to empower themselves and open themselves up astrally. In the last year I have been understanding how powerful this can be.
At first, when you try to vibrate a Rune, you probably won't feel much. Your Voice, like an instrument that needs to be tuned, won't work at its best at just any pitch. If you try a Rune, make sure you try it various times with different pitches and volume and power, etc. Make sure you FOCUS the sound in various parts of your body, in various chakras. Try every combination that comes to mind. Try WUNJO with low pitched voice on your third eye, on your pineal gland, on your entire head trying to feel any chakras that try to slip out of your reach... then increase the pitch and loudness, little by little, until you reach even falsetto or higher. At SOME point, you WILL feel chakras resonating, 'singing back' to your Voice. That is probably the frequency at which that particular chakra works and responds, and very probably what you need to use in order to make it more active.
Keep it up.
Do this with more Runes, Mantras, your Guardian's name or another God/Goddess. When you feel something, experiment with it. Meditate on that chakra or part of your body while using that sound. See if there's more to be discovered. The possibilities here are many, from what I see.
This, in time, will DEFINITELY make your chakras more active and you will occasionally start to feel them vibrating on their own, indicating increasing Soul health.

-Do not stop.
This is important. Everything you do in Spiritual Satanism, unless you're doing Spiritual Warfare, you're doing for YOUR SELF. The more you do for yourself, the better you can perform Spiritual Warfare. The better you get at Spiritual Warfare, the more you'll improve and learn about yourself. This is probably a never ending self betterment, EVERYTHING you do in Satanism makes you better and stronger as a Soul and, in turn, your body reflects the Soul's benefits, and vice versa, again, when you work on your body and your spine, you become very aware of your Spiritual life.

Ok... this is much, much longer than I had intended to write, but I covered everything that I found worked for me as an individual who, just last year, couldn't feel a thing. I became a Spiritual Satanist back in 2003, and for a lot of time I tried a lot of meditations from the JoS without feeling anything. I was completely blind to energy and the existence of my Soul. I was lazy. I did the same old meditation routines over and over and over again, expecting different results. That, if you didn't know, is the definition of 'insanity'. If something doesn't work for a while, keep it up. If it doesn't work for one year or more, you PROBABLY need to change the routine and your approach to things.
Many become Satanists and dedicate but never train or don't train themselves enough, resulting in them leaving after they failed to grow a backbone and some abilities.

This is where you ask yourself: Do you want to become powerful and live much better lives, or are happy enough to remain JUST as you are?

I hope these words inspired you into action and more determination. You've got all the tools you need. All you have to do it use them correctly.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

This is a really good post! I want to add to this that after some years of meditaton I felt stuck and could not feel energy like I used to. I noticed i was getting lazy with yoga and the "relax" part, make sure you focus on your energy after yoga and don't be lazy!

Empowering and Activating my pineal gland helped me recently to feel more energy. This is because the kundalini energy get activated by the "ambrosia" of the pineal gland.

Whoa, got lots of posts to answer today! :p So I'll start with the easy ones..

Thank YOU for the appreciation. :) I've been noticing how my entire self has been changing and much more clearly pointing me to the 'immediate next course of action', something that I have never had an easy time with before, so I decided to try and help those that might be stuck where I was.
I hope this includes all one can use to help themselves grow, I did not include the Falun Gong among the physical exercises simply because I have only recently learned about it and haven't studied it thoroughly, let alone experienced with it, but it's supposed to be very healing and powerful for the Soul, teaching it to absorb energy constantly, not running out of it.

Glad you got inspired by this. I hope it can help more people to unlock themselves and grow strong on the Satanic path.

Hail Satan!

luis said:
after some years of meditaton I felt stuck and could not feel energy like I used to. I noticed i was getting lazy with yoga and the "relax" part, make sure you focus on your energy after yoga and don't be lazy!

I feel this is similar to what happened to someone after they tried absorbing the Elements for the first times: the very first time it felt like wonder, a very positive and energetic feeling; the second felt almost like nothing.

In my personal opinion, this may very well be due to one's Soul adjusting after lacking for a long time. You take into yourself what you need and when you're done you feel satisfied (as you no longer feel the lack), but the next time won't feel as satisfying as the first. I like the sandwich example: you're super hungry and have ten sandwiches in front of you. You eat the first and it feels amazing, the second one is already not so necessary, the third and so on will eventually be left untouched. This is because your Soul needs SOME Elements more than others that you're more used to. I noticed this too when I had strong hunger for Earth, to counter my Air; at first it feels like I found all I needed to find... days later I already feel slow and dull and unwilling to keep this up.

In the case of these exercises I decided to take up and suggest to others, after seeing their effect on me, I feel they nourish the Soul (or 'set it' in such a way that it can nourish itself) in an equal manner, not making one part getting too strong compared to the rest of it, and making it clearer for the user to see what they NEED to work on, blockages, more exercise in one area of low-flow energy, etc.

Hail Satan!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Whoa, got lots of posts to answer today! :p So I'll start with the easy ones..

Thank YOU for the appreciation. :) I've been noticing how my entire self has been changing and much more clearly pointing me to the 'immediate next course of action', something that I have never had an easy time with before, so I decided to try and help those that might be stuck where I was.
I hope this includes all one can use to help themselves grow, I did not include the Falun Gong among the physical exercises simply because I have only recently learned about it and haven't studied it thoroughly, let alone experienced with it, but it's supposed to be very healing and powerful for the Soul, teaching it to absorb energy constantly, not running out of it.

Glad you got inspired by this. I hope it can help more people to unlock themselves and grow strong on the Satanic path.

Hail Satan!

Reminds me of how I started out on the forum here a few years back. Lots of experiences, wanted to help people. That's how you become a good teacher and those most informed and further down along the path with the most experience are valued in their efforts to help others here on the forum. In addition we help each other too and it becomes a strong system of knowledge for others to have a foundation to resort to.

It's a very good thing where as it used to be nothing but clergy who would really be able to answer questions because so few people really had good enough experience and advancements, but now we have more and more advanced regulars able to answer so many questions while they can tend to other matters.

It's a good thing going for sure, just keep a more decent guard over yourself, anybody here who does a lot of real good for the cause here is more targeted by the enemy than your average joe, but you'll also be more protected by the gods and given more attention by them. In my experience they're also much more forthright about helping you in fairness with things.

I have faith in you developing very well here SioF, keep up the good work!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Kudos for that! I didn't have some of these. I know the Pinklotus page but there's just SO MUCH material I never know what to start first lol.

I normally use the Basic Spinal Energy Series, as it's pretty simple and can be done pretty much anywhere, even at work.

Hail Satan!

Yeah, you're welcome. I suggest that you and anyone reading this would download the page with all the pictures to their devices for offline use. There was a time when the page loaded badly and I thought this is it, no more resource for kundalini yoga. Unless you somehow memorize all the excercies you need the page. Also it could be uploaded so that if it is down others can see it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Reminds me of how I started out on the forum here a few years back. Lots of experiences, wanted to help people. That's how you become a good teacher and those most informed and further down along the path with the most experience are valued in their efforts to help others here on the forum. In addition we help each other too and it becomes a strong system of knowledge for others to have a foundation to resort to.

It's a very good thing where as it used to be nothing but clergy who would really be able to answer questions because so few people really had good enough experience and advancements, but now we have more and more advanced regulars able to answer so many questions while they can tend to other matters.

It's a good thing going for sure, just keep a more decent guard over yourself, anybody here who does a lot of real good for the cause here is more targeted by the enemy than your average joe, but you'll also be more protected by the gods and given more attention by them. In my experience they're also much more forthright about helping you in fairness with things.

I have faith in you developing very well here SioF, keep up the good work!

I feel the Forums here are an excellent system for either learning and finding the answers we have strived for, and allowing others to find them when we have them already. Ever since I joined this Forum I have advanced at least threefold what I had all my previous years of attempting to become a decent Spiritual Satanist.

Sure, I've had my good days and experiences, I've done the most 'unbelievable' thing when I was 14, years before a lucky Jewgle search would lead me to the Telekinesis page of the JoS and I'd soon enough recognize I belonged with Father Satan and our Gods, but the TRUE advancement I've only seen since last January, when I asked the questions that mostly bothered me and,
more than anything perhaps, started to BELIEVE I could do it.

Reading about your experiences, others having similar ones, feeling HP HoodedCobra's wise words were making more sense than I thought they could initially, and ultimately being helped by others (mostly You :) ) has made a world of difference.

At some point I realized I was no longer just an aged newbie, but that I had learned enough to call myself a SS. So when I finally identified the things that mostly helped me change my corrupted/blocked energy system I wanted as many people with the same problem as possible to have this solution, and hopefully make the difference for them too. I know the Gods wanted this too, so I did it.

I just want to add something more that I've been noticing lately, another benefit of unlocking oneself:

I read about it, seen people who have it, hated the idea of having it too, but in the end I had to admit I had a porn addiction.
This is wrong in so many ways.

I used to think "well, this simply means I can reach a faster orgasm and use the energy to meditate, right?" ..but we all know this noble thinking is easily forgotten when one has an addiction. Not only that, but I was falling down a fetish pit that got more interesting by the minute, forcing some old traumas to be faced but forcing me to enjoy it in a way that I KNOW is wrong and very far from Satanic advancement.

The good news at last...
Ever since I felt this "upgrade" in my energy flow, my spine allowing for more energy to pass more or less freely, I have naturally developed a 'hate' for these things. I went back to the familiar sites and felt the 'urge' to get away from them as quickly as possible. I was even very pleased to see some videos had been taken down (nothing with animals obviously, I was probably the first to report every video I've ever unluckily landed on... those "people's" souls are literally GONE, they feel nothing...).
Still, the tendency to masochistic and submissive behavior seems to be these days' most endorsed fetish, there's entire industries dedicated to this corruption of the soul... I cringe knowing this has had a hold of my mind for so long. And to be completely honest, Brother, in my lucid moments as a teenager I did think something along the lines of "perhaps I'm like this because someone wanted me to end up in this shit and has done something to make me look away from something else that is really important".
Later in life, I found Satan is our Father. (Hence, "SioF".)

I can never truly thank Father Satan for creating us and giving us the chance to become as the Gods. He gave us the Greatest Gift. It is our duty, and Honor, to finish His work.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

These are all good points.

I would say something that is additionally VERY VERY IMPORTANT here is the Returning Curses 1&2.

The soul cleansing exercise + SURYA or RAUM x216 with the supplied prayer and affirmations during the hours of the Sun (or using a Sun Square with similar affirmations) can make all the difference.

Once I started doing this I gained innumerable benefits and many blockages disappeared. Don't underestimate how much the enemy's curses, shit and general garbage accumulated over lifetimes can prevent things from manifesting.

Karnonnos said:

I would say something that is additionally VERY VERY IMPORTANT here is the Returning Curses 1&2.

The soul cleansing exercise + SURYA or RAUM x216 with the supplied prayer and affirmations during the hours of the Sun (or using a Sun Square with similar affirmations) can make all the difference.

Once I started doing this I gained innumerable benefits and many blockages disappeared. Don't underestimate how much the enemy's curses, shit and general garbage accumulated over lifetimes can prevent things from manifesting.
Thanks for this info. But what exactly do you mean?

Do you mean doing the Returning Curses exercises then doing SURYA or RAUM 216x with the prayer and affirmations of returning Curses 1? Which soul cleansing exercise, affirmations and prayers are you talking about?

Academic Scholar said:
Karnonnos said:

Thanks for this info. But what exactly do you mean?

Do you mean doing the Returning Curses exercises then doing SURYA or RAUM 216x with the prayer and affirmations of returning Curses 1? Which soul cleansing exercise, affirmations and prayers are you talking about?

The Returning Curses 2 exercise. It consists of doing the prayer and Sun soul cleansing exercise of Returning Curses 1, raising energies with SURYA or RAUM x216 (it doesn't have to be these, it can be SATANAS or anything else used to raise energies for example, but energy from the Sun is the best), engulfing oneself in the light and then using the affirmation supplied on the Returning Curses 2 page. This is optimal during the hours of the Sun.

It is an excellent form of cleansing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back