Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should someone study from "University of the People"?

Niko_is_666

Should someone study from the "University of the People"? Its a distance education university(conducts online exams, which are very difficult) and the degrees from this are highly respected like Standford. It's not like Coursera or Edx. The degrees really are respected and accepted in almost all universities in the US and Canada and MNC's like Microsoft. The office of the university is in California, USA.

BUT I only find one problem here. The founder and the president of the university is an isreali jew, Shai Reshef. he is an Israeli businessperson and academic administrator. The name of the University itself, gave me marxist vibes but since it's all just online, no one will be brainwashing student with marxist crap. But I am still worried.

One of my cousins is thinking of pursuing his course from this? will he be fine?

Please help.
Thank you and Hail Satan!

I really hate to burst this bubble, but all higher education programs are either ran or funded/controlled by jews. The key is not to avoid the jew, I mean always as much as possible is good, but in this case tis just not happening, but to understand that some things that are pushed are of the enemy and should be known as such. College is the Jewish cultural brain forming institution, and if you're without you'll never see this and are therefore suceptable to it, then again every normal person is. Doesn't make it ok, but it if your cousin knows jewed shit from reality, he'll be fine.

Most universities and colleges have some israeli businessman in their administration, so that is not something only in the school you are talking about. I don't know about that school, so I can't tell you if it's a scam. But many regular schools also offer online classes. Find a school that is a good balance of the cheapest one you can find, and also still being high quality.

Nikois666 said:

As far as online education goes, it is perfectly feasible and useful in advancing your career. Just like in-person education, some programs can be worse and some better.

I would guess the majority of education programs are Jew-influenced, so if this university is your only option, it may be better than nothing. As far as your cousin, it depends on the person. If they know universities all push propaganda, then they can filter it out just fine, but if they aren't, then they may end up a little corrupted from it.

You aren't walking into a Synagogue, nor are you being forced to do drugs or something, so the overall Jew influence hitting you wouldn't be significantly more than any other college. Being online, it would just be writings and course content that could be marxist-based. This depends on the exact program, however, although everyone will likely have to take Gen Ed. propaganda classes.

If your cousin has the choice, then have them look at other programs and the department/university heads. If you get bad feelings, then just advise him to look elsewhere. I think you will end up finding Jews in most colleges, so I wouldn't panic too much.

go head and study you must advance in your materialistic life ,everything needs a certificate nowadays
so yes go enroll in the course & take the certificate and never be involved in political s talks
f*k the owner who cares , Jews always wants to play " the man who spreads the light "

the Jews reputation is going down everywhere, so that's why they are trying to make Balance they open
1.charity organizations to help the poor
2.the one you mentioned "university of the people "

so public or lets the gentile will say ooh their some peaceful jew they are human !!

*if you have bank account then it's already controlled by Jewish owners so everything is f*ked at the beginning
it's not your fault this the life system currently , they control everything.

find a way to breakout from the system even if you had to to be involved in a goyim things =temporary slave.
from work to work it will lead you to another work step by step .

Sybellum said:
I really hate to burst this bubble, but all higher education programs are either ran or funded/controlled by jews. The key is not to avoid the jew, I mean always as much as possible is good, but in this case tis just not happening, but to understand that some things that are pushed are of the enemy and should be known as such. College is the Jewish cultural brain forming institution, and if you're without you'll never see this and are therefore suceptable to it, then again every normal person is. Doesn't make it ok, but it if your cousin knows jewed shit from reality, he'll be fine.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most universities and colleges have some israeli businessman in their administration, so that is not something only in the school you are talking about. I don't know about that school, so I can't tell you if it's a scam. But many regular schools also offer online classes. Find a school that is a good balance of the cheapest one you can find, and also still being high quality.

Blitzkreig said:
As far as online education goes, it is perfectly feasible and useful in advancing your career. Just like in-person education, some programs can be worse and some better.

I would guess the majority of education programs are Jew-influenced, so if this university is your only option, it may be better than nothing. As far as your cousin, it depends on the person. If they know universities all push propaganda, then they can filter it out just fine, but if they aren't, then they may end up a little corrupted from it.

You aren't walking into a Synagogue, nor are you being forced to do drugs or something, so the overall Jew influence hitting you wouldn't be significantly more than any other college. Being online, it would just be writings and course content that could be marxist-based. This depends on the exact program, however, although everyone will likely have to take Gen Ed. propaganda classes.

If your cousin has the choice, then have them look at other programs and the department/university heads. If you get bad feelings, then just advise him to look elsewhere. I think you will end up finding Jews in most colleges, so I wouldn't panic too much.

sonnenkraft said:
go head and study you must advance in your materialistic life ,everything needs a certificate nowadays
so yes go enroll in the course & take the certificate and never be involved in political s talks
f*k the owner who cares , Jews always wants to play " the man who spreads the light "

the Jews reputation is going down everywhere, so that's why they are trying to make Balance they open
1.charity organizations to help the poor
2.the one you mentioned "university of the people "

so public or lets the gentile will say ooh their some peaceful jew they are human !!

*if you have bank account then it's already controlled by Jewish owners so everything is f*ked at the beginning
it's not your fault this the life system currently , they control everything.

find a way to breakout from the system even if you had to to be involved in a goyim things =temporary slave.
from work to work it will lead you to another work step by step .

Thanks for the help guys. This is pretty much the only best option for my cousin because his dad is in debt and the universities around where he lives aren't good at all.

Thanks a lot.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back