Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Voter Fraud USA, Your Thoughts?

Eric13

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bgr.com/2020/10/06/ballots-thrown-out-new-jersey/amp/
This one was a week ago. There’s many more.

There’s a quote by Mark Twain that says “If voting mattered, they wouldn’t let us do it.”

I’ve always found that quote poignant and it’s stuck with me.

Election Day for our president in America is coming up and the thing most on my mind is should I go? I really want to. A close friend of mine says he won’t vote, lest his vote be altered and used against him. (Fraudulently changed?) He worries this and it seems it could happen.

Voter fraud is real, it’s happening in this election, what can be done and what should we do? I’d love a discussion. I think mail in is absolutely too risky. In person, if anything, but clearly there’s things going on, and it’s cause for concern.

Eric13 said:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bgr.com/2020/10/06/ballots-thrown-out-new-jersey/amp/

There’s a quote by Mark Twain that says “If voting mattered, they wouldn’t let us do it.”

Election Day for our president in America is coming up and the thing most on my mind is should I go? I really want to. A close friend of mine says he won’t vote, lest his vote be altered and used against him. (Fraudulently changed?) He worries this and it seems it could happen.

Voter fraud is real, it’s happening in this election, what can be done and what should we do? I’d love a discussion. I think mail in is absolutely too risky. In person, if anything, but clearly there’s things going on, and it’s cause for concern.

Voter fraud has been going on in USA for a long time, its just more open and in your face now.

James Collier exposed this several decades ago, check out his book: Votescam: The Stealing of America
Here is an interview he did and they show his personal video of him walking into backroom of place where they count votes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH6LesMT8pY

Mail in voting is way too risky, too easy to rig.
- Vote in person
- Voter ID to verify each voter
- Voter Receipts and a way to verify that your vote has been counted and for the correct person.

These would be just the start needed to help secure elections.

Eric13 said:

Keep it 100% electronic and encrypted, in a way that it will only display the results unencrypted.

Dead people vote democrat.

If you are going to vote do it in person on Election Day. I think the last election and this one will be real. They can’t fake everything. Trump has gotten in the way of the NWO and got some things done that no other president has.

Eric13 said:

No matter what, vote anyway. Manipulating elections Is a thing they always try to do. It did not stop Trump for winning the last time. We have the F-Rtr and the help from our God's. I'm sure it will go just fine.

Eric13 said:

My greatest concern is the terrorist attacks that BLM/ANTIFA are almost assured to perform on the people voting. This shouldn't be a concern for those with strong AoPs, but as a general concern, I don't think the election fraud will matter. Either so many people will vote Trump is won't matter and be blatantly obvious, or it'll just be the excuse for whatever they plan to do afterwards. I do wish we knew for certain what's coming, so to better prepare, but unless you live in solid swing states, whether you should personally go out to vote, is more dependent if you'll be voting in the heavy population centers, where more democRats will be cheating.

Also don't forget like recently mentioned by Tim Pool in one of his videos. Illegal residents can vote as well like in places like California and whatnot even granting California greater seats in the House of Representatives.

So it's not just that mail in vote is corruptible, it's also that illegals can vote as well probably depending on the state. But I would not be shocked if the mail-in votes have been sent to illegal residents in other states as well and pretty much all over America.

We used the absentee ballot things but didn't use the mail in part of it. We dropped them off in person. Probably better. I dont think they can just not count all of those or fake it too much. Cause it might be too obvious. A sudden drastically different vote in some district. Sudden drop or huge rise in the numbers voting there.

Nah they are not going for large scale probably. They are going to go for small scale changes that might not be obvious in many areas across the country. That means if a bunch of people vote Trump he still wins.

We can still do this. Dont send your vote through the mail though that is probably what they will try to go for the most.

5f667b3c5389a.image.jpg

I know they fake numbers and votes etc and did all this stuff many times before but they never went for too obvious i dont think.

Its still more than possible to win someone if enough people show up and vote for them it always has been possible. Probably with trump at least 5 to 10 (or even higher) percent more voted for him than was said because they still tried all the fraud stuff in 2016 they probably tried hard but trump still won. So its possible.

Loking at how things are turning according to forecasts, I feel like we better add the Kol Nidre RTR with our Final RTR. Just to make sure that more of the voting fraud is exposed.

May the Gods help us...this is making me panick a bit but don't worry...I know methods to void those thoughts out rather than relying on using a paper bag as a breather.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.htm

Wildfire said:
Loking at how things are turning according to forecasts, I feel like we better add the Kol Nidre RTR with our Final RTR. Just to make sure that more of the voting fraud is exposed.

May the Gods help us...this is making me panick a bit but don't worry...I know methods to void those thoughts out rather than relying on using a paper bag as a breather.

Good to see you again :D

Gamoray said:
Eric13 said:

Keep it 100% electronic and encrypted, in a way that it will only display the results unencrypted.

During the primary there was an interesting race. For non Americans a Primary Election is determining which candidates the political parties run during a General Election. General Election is where people vote for the candidate to assume the office.

I'm not going to say I agree wholly with Shiva ayyadurai, some of his stances are sound. He was running for Republican nomination to Senate out of Massachusetts. He ended up losing the primary.

This guy is a PHD mathematician out of MIT, obviously he is out of India the country. In his district he campaigned hard and claims that his opponent had no name recognition. No political yard signs for his opponent or even TV ads.

In the end he lost the election basically 60/40 ACROSS DEMOGRAPHICS. Meaning this Brown man from India lost to an old white lawyer with no name recognition in minority neighborhoods.

The thing is Dr. Shiva did win handily in certain areas. Those areas are where ballots were tabulated by hand, not electronically.

I have serious reservations about how honest electronic voting is.

Wildfire said:

That ritual is normally reserved a day before, a day during, and a day after Yom Kippur. The F-RTR takes priority in fact so much priority RKN which is usually reserved for YK was not done this year even though some did it as optional.

Back in 2018 sometime around April before F-RTR during multiple RTRs, we did perform KN ritual on a power date for 4 days which HP.Cobra mentioned Thoth told him these astro dates were perfect for RKN. Last year we did RKN for 3 days a day after YK if I recall, just for shits and giggles to help our cause.

The F-RTR attacks everything so don't worry. In reality the F-RTR is weak cause we are still pumping it out. We are still striking the bell and the bell is swinging and ringing and the striker is striking along with our own strikes so all that we did for the past 2 years is striking the bell, we haven't had one break or discontinue on the F-RTR en mass. Eventually things are gonna ring out fully without us using the F-RTR anymore at some point in the coming future and the ritual is gonna ring out and deliver more devastation especially letting the bell ring out.

The bell is very important allegory and with all the massive amount of charged energy the F-RTR still isn't doing maximum damage. All of our strikes are the effects of the F-RTR affecting reality but we haven't let the bell ring to deliver all the charged up energy that we've fed into the F-RTR. So remember even if we stop the F-RTR and other RTRs from the past continue discharging energy throughout the World along with our Gods helping out.

Gear88 said:
In reality the F-RTR is weak cause we are still pumping it out. We are still striking the bell and the bell is swinging and ringing and the striker is striking along with our own strikes so all that we did for the past 2 years is striking the bell, we haven't had one break or discontinue on the F-RTR en mass. Eventually things are gonna ring out fully without us using the F-RTR anymore at some point in the coming future and the ritual is gonna ring out and deliver more devastation especially letting the bell ring out.

The bell is very important allegory and with all the massive amount of charged energy the F-RTR still isn't doing maximum damage. All of our strikes are the effects of the F-RTR affecting reality but we haven't let the bell ring to deliver all the charged up energy that we've fed into the F-RTR. So remember even if we stop the F-RTR and other RTRs from the past continue discharging energy throughout the World along with our Gods helping out.

Weak? I don't think you know what you are talking about.

Think about how long the jews have cursed us and corrupted this planet and how short of a period time we are doing this and getting nice results. It's stronger what (((they))) have for sure. Just give it time.

Gear88 said:
Wildfire said:

That ritual is normally reserved a day before, a day during, and a day after Yom Kippur. The F-RTR takes priority in fact so much priority RKN which is usually reserved for YK was not done this year even though some did it as optional.

Back in 2018 sometime around April before F-RTR during multiple RTRs, we did perform KN ritual on a power date for 4 days which HP.Cobra mentioned Thoth told him these astro dates were perfect for RKN. Last year we did RKN for 3 days a day after YK if I recall, just for shits and giggles to help our cause.

The F-RTR attacks everything so don't worry. In reality the F-RTR is weak cause we are still pumping it out. We are still striking the bell and the bell is swinging and ringing and the striker is striking along with our own strikes so all that we did for the past 2 years is striking the bell, we haven't had one break or discontinue on the F-RTR en mass. Eventually things are gonna ring out fully without us using the F-RTR anymore at some point in the coming future and the ritual is gonna ring out and deliver more devastation especially letting the bell ring out.

But according to what is ordered, it's best we keep doing the Final RTR until further notice.

Gear88 said:
Wildfire said:

Eventually the thoughtform around the earth that holds the enemy energy together is going to break up or dissolve. I think that is what they call YHVH not for sure though.

When that happens we may no longer need the final rtr because any energy anyone sends to YHVH will be wasted without it existing and have no effect it will just be like someone praying to the air or sending out energy to someone like we could.

This may also mean the enemy entities may mostly or totally give up on attacks with nothing to feed off of to gain energy on to do these attacks.

This will be when the enemy is done for forever in both the physical and spiritual no matter what they do. No way the Gods would allow that to be put back up is why.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back