Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heat problems

Blackdragon666

Occasionally I generate a lot of energy/heat which rises upto my heart chakra though the heat tends to concentrate at the lower chakras in general. I have noticed it only rises to my head when I'm working out (gives a feeling of pleasure).

Is there any way to get the energy to the crown without having to work out?

Surely you have a blockage in the throat chakra that causes the energy of your kundalini to become stagnant down, I have the same problem and I have been working for a long time to solve it: Rune Thaur, Surya to clean it, the FRTR to eliminate curses, ect

Blackdragon666 said:
Occasionally I generate a lot of energy/heat which rises upto my heart chakra though the heat tends to concentrate at the lower chakras in general. I have noticed it only rises to my head when I'm working out (gives a feeling of pleasure).

Do you listen to music when you work out? If it's high tone music or melodies or fast paced like electronica these are higher frequencies that the upper chakras resonate with, so you'll subconsciously focus on them and then unwittingly send the fiery Sacral Chakra energies being produces (of which rules over athleticism and working out) to your upper chakras.

Just focus on your crown and add the intent of feeling the energy from your lower chakras rising up. If this heat is constant though and is uncomfortable, maybe an orgasm will do some good. Alternatively you can guide the climax as well to your upper chakras.

If you struggle to guide the energy to your crown chakra as I suggested, do a few minutes of yoga, then wait another minute or two meditating and casually focusing on 'centreing' your soul with your Heart Chakra afterwords, and then try again. Yoga can stabilize your focus and help you direct energy better as it balances the energies and the Heart Chakra, provides a boost of control.

Try not to let high amounts of energy build up in the head if it's not necessary, it's not very good long-term and you can get a nasty headache from it.

Wotanwarrior said:
Surely you have a blockage in the throat chakra that causes the energy of your kundalini to become stagnant down, I have the same problem and I have been working for a long time to solve it: Rune Thaur, Surya to clean it, the FRTR to eliminate curses, ect
I would assume unblocking a chakra may take quite some time. I'll try circulating fire and see how it goes.

As for unblocking with mantras, that sounds like a 40 day working with specific affirmations. Or just a daily exercise until it unblocks. I normally use visuddhi but I'll try Thaur for my upper chakras.

Do you have any temporary relief for the energy not passing your throat chakra?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Do you listen to music when you work out? If it's high tone music or melodies or fast paced like electronica these are higher frequencies that the upper chakras resonate with, so you'll subconsciously focus on them and then unwittingly send the fiery Sacral Chakra energies being produces (of which rules over athleticism and working out) to your upper chakras.

Just focus on your crown and add the intent of feeling the energy from your lower chakras rising up. If this heat is constant though and is uncomfortable, maybe an orgasm will do some good. Alternatively you can guide the climax as well to your upper chakras.

If you struggle to guide the energy to your crown chakra as I suggested, do a few minutes of yoga, then wait another minute or two meditating and casually focusing on 'centreing' your soul with your Heart Chakra afterwords, and then try again. Yoga can stabilize your focus and help you direct energy better as it balances the energies and the Heart Chakra, provides a boost of control.

Try not to let high amounts of energy build up in the head if it's not necessary, it's not very good long-term and you can get a nasty headache from it.
I tend to prefer calm music while working out.

With yoga, unless it's Kundalini yoga, I tend to feel a buzz rather than the heat(this comes either randomly or when I am doing intense physical activity such as KY or exercising).

I'd rather the energy goes up than pool at the lower chakras because it's easier to direct it out the crown when it is around that area.

Blackdragon666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
I would assume unblocking a chakra may take quite some time. I'll try circulating fire and see how it goes.

As for unblocking with mantras, that sounds like a 40 day working with specific affirmations. Or just a daily exercise until it unblocks. I normally use visuddhi but I'll try Thaur for my upper chakras.

In my case the blockage in the throat is a combination of several things: an energetic blockage, a lot of accumulated trauma from past lives and the curses of the enemy, Vissuddhi is very effective at cleaning the aura and chakras of negative energy and karma but to eliminate specific blockages is much effective Thaur.
The same thing happens to me, the only times when I get the energy go up to the crown chakra is while I exercise or sometimes while I sleep, I think it's because the intense exercise makes the energy to move and while you sleep it's because there's less resistance.

Wotanwarrior said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

In my case the blockage in the throat is a combination of several things: an energetic blockage, a lot of accumulated trauma from past lives and the curses of the enemy, Vissuddhi is very effective at cleaning the aura and chakras of negative energy and karma but to eliminate specific blockages is much effective Thaur.
The same thing happens to me, the only times when I get the energy go up to the crown chakra is while I exercise or sometimes while I sleep, I think it's because the intense exercise makes the energy to move and while you sleep it's because there's less resistance.
I've settled for 108 reps of Thaur everyday. I also think it's a fire mantra or something. I get a wave of hot energy every time I vibrate it, similar to the final RTR or even Visuddhi.

Speaking of sleep, at times I wake up in the middle of the night with my back on fire, but I usually go back to sleep almost immediately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back