High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
sahasrarabliss

High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?

Postby sahasrarabliss » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:26 am

Just need a confirmation whether high ranking Demons/ess can become lovers of SS as incubus/Succubus or not....

I already read before in past that that's not true. So is it not??

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:46 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:Just need a confirmation whether high ranking Demons/ess can become lovers of SS as incubus/Succubus or not....

I find it incredibly hard to believe a High Ranking demon/god would have a human of today, even one of us, as a lover. There are standards and for the most part I figure they prefer their own advanced people and already have lovers they're devoted to.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:03 pm

It's not true.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Gamoray

Postby Gamoray » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:45 am

Aquarius wrote:It's not true.

It is. Just because it's extremely unlikely doesn't make it untrue, same as saying it's not true you can survive getting hit by a car when you can.

Sundara

Postby Sundara » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:52 am

You post misleading things on subjects you don’t seem to fully understand. Not everything needs a response from you, sometimes you have to confront new subjects with an open mind.

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Sundara wrote:

You post misleading things on subjects you don’t seem to fully understand. Not everything needs a response from you, sometimes you have to confront new subjects with an open mind.
Lol he should really take that advice to heart. You hit the nail on the head.
Click here for audio version

NewsmaxTV
Real News For Real People

'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Many people confuse their own desires and longing for bonding for actual relationships, ie, a person is in awe of a God, no different than how many fascinate over celebrities.

Some of the people who do this also swear the had many nights with Leonardo DiCaprio for example. They insist on it, too.

The reality is that this is profoundly rare and one cannot see why someone would be with these people and not another equal or close to them.

In short, too much BS in this subject.

The above is about High Ranking and not about Succubi, who are supreme also, but closer and willing to be with humanity.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Targ

Postby Targ » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:34 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:Just need a confirmation whether high ranking Demons/ess can become lovers of SS as incubus/Succubus or not....

I find it incredibly hard to believe a High Ranking demon/god would have a human of today, even one of us, as a lover. There are standards and for the most part I figure they prefer their own advanced people and already have lovers they're devoted to.

But it is possible be in a relationship with one of the 72 Gods?
Hail Satan! Hail Lilith! Hail Beelzebub! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel! Hail Caim!
Hail all the Gods of Orion!!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:08 pm

I see this very rare and unlikely, the vast majority of high-ranking gods have as a partner other gods of rank similar to theirs.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

Sundara

Postby Sundara » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:26 pm

[quote="HP. Hoodedcobra666"][/quote]

By high ranked, is this just regarding the 4 crowned princes or all on the high ranked page? I guess while it may be rare, even the 4 crowned princes aren’t in the realm of impossible.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:49 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Many people confuse their own desires and longing for bonding for actual relationships, ie, a person is in awe of a God, no different than how many fascinate over celebrities.

Some of the people who do this also swear the had many nights with Leonardo DiCaprio for example. They insist on it, too.

The reality is that this is profoundly rare and one cannot see why someone would be with these people and not another equal or close to them.

The above is about High Ranking and not about Succubi, who are supreme also, but closer and willing to be with humanity.

Shael wrote:
Sundara wrote:

Maybe this applies to you and not to me, SS of who knows how many years and a couple weeks ago you tell a mixed race person that she is free to fuck whatever race she wants.
And Shael, who's behaviour has been strange at the least in the past months/weeks.
Keep dwelling on your delusions, you'll definitely advance.

Invictus

Postby Invictus » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Incredibly unlikely.
I'll use the military rank structure of the United States to help you picture how unlikely this would be. Several nations are similar in structure.

Imagine an enlisted private second class (of the lowest ranks), gawking at a commissioned 5 star general (highest rank) with an impressive record; many badges and honors. Why the hell wouldn't the general go for someone at or near their own level? There's competition, you know, just as on this planet.

The thought of a general getting with a private is laughable, but technically not impossible, just as it is technically not impossible for a tiny meteorite to pass through the atmosphere and strike you specifically on the left big toe.

Don't confuse admiration with a longing for a relationship, as the HP mentioned.
RTR war music (Blood Eagle ritual music)!! https://youtu.be/oPzKzSF-cWU
ALWAYS do more than the bare minimum!!! The time is critical!!!
Gloria Exercitus!

Sundara

Postby Sundara » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:04 pm

Aquarius wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Many people confuse their own desires and longing for bonding for actual relationships, ie, a person is in awe of a God, no different than how many fascinate over celebrities.

Shael wrote:
Sundara wrote:

Maybe this applies to you and not to me, SS of who knows how many years and a couple weeks ago you tell a mixed race person that she is free to fuck whatever race she wants.
And Shael, who's behaviour has been strange at the least in the past months/weeks.

It applies to me too, but that was worked out. Everyone is learning, but that mindset is a set back if you think it applies to anyone but you.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Sundara wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Shael wrote:Lol he should really take that advice to heart. You hit the nail on the head.

It applies to me too, but that was worked out. Everyone is learning, but that mindset is a set back if you think it applies to anyone but you.

I don't think it doesn't apply to me, but simply I am aware of the things I say, if I was wrong I'd gladly accept that, because I can learn and advance from people correcting me, and if I ever cause any problems whatsoever I apologize and make a point of bettering myself so that will not happen again.
But I find myself in the right most of the time, and this comment of yours along with Shael's was useless, as you could have pointed out what flaw there was in what I affirmed instead of the "hurr hurr you don't know what you're talking about delusional spiel" that shael subscribed to. Funnily enough it's you two who don't know what they're talking about and not me, so maybe think things with a more rational mind instead of believing of being so special as to being able to to have a being that is hundreds of years higher than you as a lover.

SATchives

Postby SATchives » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:59 pm

Many of the Demons, and Demoness, where once human.
Yes it is possible, but nothing like relationships portrayed today. a truly real relationship, not just the Awe of the Gods instant fall in love one sided delusional BS like already stated., it has to go both ways and like anything great must take time and be built on the foundation of something truly real.

A relationship of love, trust and understanding must be mutually built and forged through a great journey unique to only ones relationship to said Gods. an ultimate friendship, and that takes great advancement.

You ask if its possible, from my understanding the Gods have Loved humans before.

The Gods want us to be Gods as well.

They want us to advance,

advance and ask them yourself. :)
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/ (got ghost banned?)
Archive = https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw
Offline Paintable Final RTR = https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEU ... e/W5gUlbwQ

Work in Progress will be adding more files and reorganizing soon. also regarding the pictures within, there is a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of garbage, it's taken me a long time to get around to this sorting, finally working on it.

RTRS everyday, we are winning, I went offline to focus on myself and RTRS. im back online now.
Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!

Gamoray

Postby Gamoray » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:23 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The above is about High Ranking and not about Succubi, who are supreme also, but closer and willing to be with humanity.

What's the difference? Are Incubi/Succubi basically lower ranked or lesser?

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:27 pm

Shael wrote:
Sundara wrote:

This is not really a problem. We often neglect the wisdom aspect associated with experience and really just experiencing life. Views , perspectives change.

He does great generally just need to chill for a while. Like the Cobra post mentioning about taking a stroll in nature , etc( basically resting).
Deactivated.

Sundara

Postby Sundara » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:47 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:
Shael wrote:
Sundara wrote:

This is not really a problem. We often neglect the wisdom aspect associated with experience and really just experiencing life. Views , perspectives change.

He does great generally just need to chill for a while. Like the Cobra post mentioning about taking a stroll in nature , etc( basically resting).

Nice point