Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Artificial Object Approaching Earth - November "2020 SO"

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Something I happened upon.

Apparently this was noted some four weeks ago by Pan-STARRS1 survey at the Haleakala Observatory on 17 September 2020.[Source:Wikipedia]

Some sort of 'mini-moon' is set to orbit Earth from November and will be departing on May 2021. "The Earth-like orbit and low relative velocity suggest a possible artificial object. Spectroscopy may help determine if it is covered in titanium dioxide paint."[Source:Wikipedia]

2020SO_b.gif

Sources have been initially claiming it's an asteroid, but now as of October upon closer inspection in it's approach they say it appears to be a cylindrical ship of artificial origin, or part of it. They believe it's one of the old moon landers.

"Instead of a cosmic rock, the newly discovered object appears to be an old rocket from a failed moon-landing mission 54 years ago that’s finally making its way back home, according to NASA’s leading asteroid expert. Observations should help nail its identity.

“I’m pretty jazzed about this,” Paul Chodas told the Associated Press. “It’s been a hobby of mine to find one of these and draw such a link, and I’ve been doing it for decades now.”

Chodas speculates that asteroid 2020 SO, as it is formally known, is actually the Centaur upper-rocket stage that successfully propelled NASA’s Surveyor 2 lander to the moon in 1966 before it was discarded. The lander ended up crashing into the moon after one of its thrusters failed to ignite on the way there. The rocket, meanwhile, swept past the moon and into orbit around the sun as intended junk, never to be seen again — until perhaps now."

"As the object gets closer, astronomers should be able to better chart its orbit and determine how much it is being pushed around by the radiation and thermal effects of sunlight. If the object is indeed an old Centaur — essentially a light empty can — it will move differently from a heavy space rock less susceptible to outside forces.
"[Source: San Diego Union-Tribune]

Do I think it's "aliens"? Well I'm not refuting the possibility but it's not the forefront of my expectations, actually it's far back at the bottom of my list because it doesn't seem to be in any active and deliberate motion. It really is likely just a lost lander coming back or some sort of space junk, though I'll admit that is one hell of a timing after like 50 years given everything going on right now. It's best to think realistically in all aspects and not get in over our heads anyways. I think it would be cool to see an old moon lander from over 50 years ago.

Regardless I thought this would be interesting to share.

If you want to look this up yourself you can just search: 2020 SO mini-moon

Stupid people will say it’s Planet X. We know it’s probably the reptilians or some other hideous faction trying to show off. I think it’s a laughable display.

I don’t believe it to be something leftover from 1966. The moon landing is very suspicious to me.

Also they are saying it’s cylinder shaped, if that’s the case how can they say it’s a planet? I think these space agencies don’t know jack about space or what goes on “out there”.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Also they are saying it’s cylinder shaped, if that’s the case how can they say it’s a planet? I think these space agencies don’t know jack about space or what goes on “out there”.

Or they are prevented from saying the truth on anything so they have to come up with a cover story whenever something gets released that may sometimes sound ridiculous.

Its AI grew intelligently and it decided to turn around and come home.

- Ouuuuch!
- It's fake. It's fake!

How would it be able to know where Earth would be, precisely, to get as close as that illustration shows? The distance between any to opposite points around the Sun (180 degrees) is rather far, and the Sun is also moving in Space, a lot quicker than a hunk of metal...

Ghost in the Machine said:
I think it would be cool to see an old moon lander from over 50 years ago.
Meh. They did that in Star Trek. The Voyager came across an old petrol/diesel car which backfired in a hangar bay. FYI - the ship was 10s of thousands of light-years (10s of thousands of 9 460 000 000 000 km) away.

Stupid people will say it’s Planet X.
Nooo. It's not Planet X. It is Nibiru*.

We know it’s probably the reptilians or some other hideous faction trying to show off. I think it’s a laughable display.
We don't have actual better-than-X-ray images peering inside it. (Have we?!)

*they are the same thing!

Also they are saying it’s cylinder shaped
There was 'Oumuamua, and wasn't there another one a few weeks ago, or is this the same one?

FancyMancy said:

Haha I know this all too well.

A few years ago I was in this crowd, I never fully onboard because some things didn’t make sense. Like the flat earth, it was a grift for many people, then you have the core audience that believes in it and consumes this content every day.

Looking back 99% these Planet X/ Flat earth people were black/white hebrews or some other kind of christard babbler. Every day they make a video saying, “1 month left it’s all over repent now or burn forever goyimz”, and of course nothing happens so they continue to make the same video for the thousandth time as if they weren’t wrong the last 999 videos.

A few months ago I went back on the tube, and saw it was the same people doing the same videos they were 3 years ago, saying the same shit. Do you think it ever gets tiring to beg “gawd” to destroy the planet and the sinner goyim that inhabit it?

The point being is don’t trust any conspiracy with hardcore Christians at the root of it.

FancyMancy said:

Haha I know this all too well.

A few years ago I was in this crowd, I never fully onboard because some things didn’t make sense. Like the flat earth, it was a grift for many people, then you have the core audience that believes in it and consumes this content every day.

Looking back 99% these Planet X/ Flat earth people were black/white hebrews or some other kind of christard babbler. Every day they make a video saying, “1 month left it’s all over repent now or burn forever goyimz”, and of course nothing happens so they continue to make the same video for the thousandth time as if they weren’t wrong the last 999 videos.

A few months ago I went back on the tube, and saw it was the same people doing the same videos they were 3 years ago, saying the same shit. Do you think it ever gets tiring to beg “gawd” to destroy the planet and the sinner goyim that inhabit it?

The point being is don’t trust any conspiracy with hardcore Christians at the root of it.
Oggie-oggie-oggie, oy-oy-oy gevalt.

Something I happened upon.

Apparently this was noted some four weeks ago by Pan-STARRS1 survey at the Haleakala Observatory on 17 September 2020.[Source:Wikipedia]

Some sort of 'mini-moon' is set to orbit Earth from November and will be departing on May 2021. "The Earth-like orbit and low relative velocity suggest a possible artificial object. Spectroscopy may help determine if it is covered in titanium dioxide paint."[Source:Wikipedia]

2020SO_b.gif

Sources have been initially claiming it's an asteroid, but now as of October upon closer inspection in it's approach they say it appears to be a cylindrical ship of artificial origin, or part of it. They believe it's one of the old moon landers.

"Instead of a cosmic rock, the newly discovered object appears to be an old rocket from a failed moon-landing mission 54 years ago that’s finally making its way back home, according to NASA’s leading asteroid expert. Observations should help nail its identity.

“I’m pretty jazzed about this,” Paul Chodas told the Associated Press. “It’s been a hobby of mine to find one of these and draw such a link, and I’ve been doing it for decades now.”

Chodas speculates that asteroid 2020 SO, as it is formally known, is actually the Centaur upper-rocket stage that successfully propelled NASA’s Surveyor 2 lander to the moon in 1966 before it was discarded. The lander ended up crashing into the moon after one of its thrusters failed to ignite on the way there. The rocket, meanwhile, swept past the moon and into orbit around the sun as intended junk, never to be seen again — until perhaps now."

"As the object gets closer, astronomers should be able to better chart its orbit and determine how much it is being pushed around by the radiation and thermal effects of sunlight. If the object is indeed an old Centaur — essentially a light empty can — it will move differently from a heavy space rock less susceptible to outside forces.
"[Source: San Diego Union-Tribune]

Do I think it's "aliens"? Well I'm not refuting the possibility but it's not the forefront of my expectations, actually it's far back at the bottom of my list because it doesn't seem to be in any active and deliberate motion. It really is likely just a lost lander coming back or some sort of space junk, though I'll admit that is one hell of a timing after like 50 years given everything going on right now. It's best to think realistically in all aspects and not get in over our heads anyways. I think it would be cool to see an old moon lander from over 50 years ago.

Regardless I thought this would be interesting to share.

If you want to look this up yourself you can just search: 2020 SO mini-moon

Any update on this oddity, or has it been buried in the news?

SleepingWolf said:

Difficult to trust Wikipedia for the truth if they're just regurgitating kiked sources. But if that's all anyone knows about it, shame, was hoping it was more interesting than just old space junk.

I personally find it still very interesting, an old rocket from so long ago came back to Earth, what are the odds? And seeing any effects upon it while it was stuck out there in space beyond our planet, seems neat to me.

SleepingWolf said:

Difficult to trust Wikipedia for the truth if they're just regurgitating kiked sources. But if that's all anyone knows about it, shame, was hoping it was more interesting than just old space junk.

I personally find it still very interesting, an old rocket from so long ago came back to Earth, what are the odds? And seeing any effects upon it while it was stuck out there in space beyond our planet, seems neat to me.

I suppose ordinarily it is quite interesting. In these times, I'm probably looking too much for something cooler to happen. A part of me is just waiting for outside interference at this point to arrive, while all the events are converging here in the U.S. it wouldn't shock me if the enemy or the Gods felt the need to interfere with what's happening if things go sideways.

So an ordinary but cool piece of old space stuff from earth seems highly underwhelming, but that's my fault for having such expectations I suppose.

1966 was a very major year in terms of generational energy if that is when it was sent out. Just something extra on top of that I guess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back