Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I keep seeing 88 consistently.

Inflorescentia

My eyes stumble on the number 88 multiple times daily. I see it in the word count at my job, on temporary security codes, and in other circumstances.

I never gave any credence to this idea that its the numbers themselves showing up with a meaning and not my brain observing them with due diligence. But this is getting ridiculous.

It, sort of, coincided with a period when I started meditating more on my third eye, should I take this 88 thing seriously?

This kinda topic has been discussed many times on the forums and the yahoo group ever since i joined, it seems that enemy angels often mess around with numbers like this, do the RTRs and returning curses 1 and 2 daily along with the aura of protection.

Inflorescentia said:
My eyes stumble on the number 88 multiple times daily. I see it in the word count at my job, on temporary security codes, and in other circumstances.

I never gave any credence to this idea that its the numbers themselves showing up with a meaning and not my brain observing them with due diligence. But this is getting ridiculous.

It, sort of, coincided with a period when I started meditating more on my third eye, should I take this 88 thing seriously?

The third eye is sight, or well, insight of sort, it filters and perceives psychic information and knowledge either imaginary or real for the upper chakras to perceive and understand. 88 is a double of the number 8 which is enlightenment through knowledge, insight, awareness, seeing and knowing.

Because you're working more with this matter you're probably connecting with similar vibrations of the number therefore you get drawn and urged to look to it or it stands out in your psychic focus. Numerology is not my best understanding nor is the matter of being urged to look at numbers by the astral, but I theorize it's a like-connection thing or something involving that numbers vibrations that makes you subconsciously aware of them on the astral and urged to look at them because you're tying with them on some particular way therefore make yourself drawn to related rulerships such as numbers that vibrate such energies.

Resonating on a similar kind of level I guess is what makes this 'seeing X number all the time' happen, but that's all just educated theory. I don't yet know of any 100% truths so take it for what you will.

I keep on seeing a particular number or numerological numbers which add up to that number. If that is an "attack", then I'll go to a rosebush and pull off a thorn and stick it in my side and hold it in place with some tape as a constant reminder of how annoying it is. With the number, I'm like, "What am I supposed to be learning or doing, or what is it supposed to 'mean'? Why keep seeing it/showing me it?".

The number is supposed to be relevant to something, as in that is what I have attributed it to, but the prevalence of that number makes 0 difference in how much that thing happens or whatever. I must still be missing something, or it is just a tuning-in to it, or it is a pathetic CBA-attack, or it is my own doing. If I think about it, it might not be noticeable very much more than other numbers, but it seems to be highlighted.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
88 is a very lucky and powerful number. It has good helpful qualities. This is a very good sign for you that you are getting better. :)

I agree with this.
I have been having lots of stress lately, the kind that breaks me down. And after thinking about the Gods, it was literally bunch of vehicles moving with number 8 and 88 in them and once 555. Got amazed at 555.

Inflorescentia said:

This may be a Demon trying to make contact.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back