Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

help

albert_cohen said:
when i do RTR i fell like my soul getting destroyed how i can stop that please help
During your next synagogue session, interrupt the sermon and step forward and do the final RTR in front of the congregation. That way it will not affect you negatively.

Are you Jewish? If not, this means that you start your transformation and clean yourself of enemy garbage you don't have to worry.

Keep doing the RTRs, in any case all our RTRs destroy you anyway, just a matter of patience and time and all the Jews will go off* and we will be completely free from these parasites, it will be a huge relief.

albert_cohen said:
when i do RTR i fell like my soul getting destroyed how i can stop that please help

You are funny haha I really doubt that a jew would feel that their soul gets destroyed. The RTR attacks directly the Hebrew letters, therefor their whole vortex of energy gets destroyed along with programs like christianity haha so just keep it up, you won’t suffer any damage :D

Well not because of the RTR, but later because of the collapse of your magick. Welp you guys are doomed anyway, so what difference does it make?

Even if you won magically, the alien race which is controlling your rabbies etc would destroy you after your task is done.

But don’t worry, we are going to win. You will never encounter those aliens...

Off to do the RTR

1) makes new account
2) asks about wetting fingers and sticking them into live sockets, wondering why it makes self dead
3) was a dandelion once upon a time but is no longer

NinRick said:
albert_cohen said:

You are funny haha I really doubt that a jew would feel that their soul gets destroyed. The RTR attacks directly the Hebrew letters, therefor their whole vortex of energy gets destroyed along with programs like christianity haha so just keep it up, you won’t suffer any damage :D

Well not because of the RTR, but later because of the collapse of your magick. Welp you guys are doomed anyway, so what difference does it make?

Even if you won magically, the alien race which is controlling your rabbies etc would destroy you after your task is done.

Off to do the RTR
you guys are mean i want to become gentile so help me

albert_cohen said:
NinRick said:
albert_cohen said:

Off to do the RTR

Just rip out all of your cohen-genes, then you are a gentile. enjoy the ripping!

Inflorescentia said:
albert_cohen said:

Good one.

Keep doing it though. It's really important.
It's reasons like what are given in these threads, but in a "comedian" or "comedy" context, why I dislike "comedians" and "comedies".

albert_cohen said:

Boo-Hoo

You can not become a Gentile ever. Besides you are not entitled to any help from us. Go back to your rabbi. You and your likes have abused us enough and now it is time to reverse the tides and flush the poopoo out.

NinRick said:
albert_cohen said:
NinRick said:

Off to do the RTR

Just rip out all of your cohen-genes, then you are a gentile. enjoy the ripping!
Heyyyyyy - that's some sooper-dooper-pooper-scooper jew-level energy-ripping, that is. (Because the jew is not Spiritual, so it can do things Physically only! (Also because something-something genes = something-something Soul/Energy/Light!))

Henu the Great said:
albert_cohen said:

Boo-Hoo
Boo-who? The j00?

A tactic of the enemy is humour. It undermines the threat and tries to associate positivity to them.

Take these trolls as a legitimate offense upon our standing, they mock us and our cause, they are a threat trying to play it off as "oh it's all lols and good times with us though goyim' and then they try to bleed you dry all the while.

Fuck off.

FancyMancy said:
It's reasons like what are given in these threads, but in a "comedian" or "comedy" context, why I dislike "comedians" and "comedies".

I always enjoy when Jew threads get approved. It’s something to to gawk at, the response usually are funny like this one.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30510&p=144432&hilit=Falling+in+love+with+a+Jew#p144432

Henu the Great said:
albert_cohen said:

Boo-Hoo

You can not become a Gentile ever. Besides you are not entitled to any help from us. Go back to your rabbi. You and your likes have abused us enough and now it is time to reverse the tides and flush the poopoo out.
you're nothing but a slave too bad we will win this fight

albert_cohen said:
That is just all of the negative energy and curses being removed. It is a common feeling. All the negative energy that has been deep inside, is being brought up to the surface, and is being removed. And when it comes up to the surface, it feels worse and stronger. This is a common feeling, and it is a good sign that everything is working correctly. You just need to do more of the Final RTR. You have to do it every day, and you should do it multiple times every day.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
FancyMancy said:

I always enjoy when Jew threads get approved. It’s something to to gawk at, the response usually are funny like this one.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30510&p=144432&hilit=Falling+in+love+with+a+Jew#p144432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxX_yWM2us

FancyMancy said:

It always pays a good reminder to observe their behavior, sometimes.

Many of these provide insights to the jewish nature. Look for example, this jew here, first wanted to "join us", then resorts to call everyone their "slave". They can't help it anymore.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your species does not have any chakras, and only barely has some amount of a broken soul. You exist only as a slave to the hive-mind of your jewish thought-form that you pretend is a god. You have no ability to go against the programming of this hive mind. If you even try to, you will not be able to. You have about as much self determination as an ant. And your behaviour here is a clear example of this. You do not have your own individual soul, all you have is a link between your body and the single shared jewish soul.

This is why your species, and really the hive-mind that controls all of you worthless drones, has such an extreme drive to have every human be your slave. It's because you have this deep natural drive to take control of your own life, the same drive that every living thing has. But the difference is you could never control your own life. No matter what you try to do, all you can do is follow the programming of the shared jewish soul. No different than how a bee is only able to do what the queen bee makes it do.

You think that if each jew has their 2,800 goyim slaves, this will give you the opportunity to have control and be the king. But you have never been the king, you have always just been the rat. You have never created any kingdom anywhere in the world, all you have done is parasitize and subvert and rot against all the kingdoms that the gentile humans have built. Why do the work of creating a kingdom when you can just steal from the kingdom that has already been built?

This is why you jews each need 2,800 slaves, because you need them to build everything for you. Your soul is not able to create. You need us to build a kingdom for you, because you can't do it yourself.

Ghost in the Machine said:
A tactic of the enemy is humour. It undermines the threat and tries to associate positivity to them.

Take these trolls as a legitimate offense upon our standing, they mock us and our cause, they are a threat trying to play it off as "oh it's all lols and good times with us though goyim' and then they try to bleed you dry all the while.

Fuck off.
Another reason "comedies" and "comedians/comediennes" are shit.

FancyMancy said:

I can remember AmonRa666/AmonRaV2/whatever wishing that evalion was an SS, but in fact is a jew. I may be mistaken, but I thought the user (AR666/ARv2) was genuine and didn't realise. I don't think the user was a jew, but I haven't seen the account posting for ages.

albert_cohen said:
Henu the Great said:
albert_cohen said:

Boo-Hoo

Trolal0lal0lal0l. Fake it 'til you still canny make it, 'ey?

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
Boo-who? The j00?

Lol, I see that recently you are having a laugh at it.

Good for you. :)
Hey, I'm like this usually. It's just a lot of the Victorians on this forum are... well... Victorians! Thanks, though! ^^

albert_cohen said:
Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
Boo-who? The j00?

we will rule the world satan leftovers cant stop us
Firstly - finally. One of these troll-wannabes replied not-to-me!
Secondly - "leftovers"? Good luck Spiritualising your genes into immortality and eternity.
Thirdly - see above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Many of these provide insights to the jewish nature. Look for example, this jew here, first wanted to "join us", then resorts to call everyone their "slave". They can't help it anymore.
Can I refer anyone to what I said ages ago about the jew being a programmed robot? The coding kicked-in depending on the responses it received. The algorithm is being... well, not only cracked by us but it is also revealing and unravelling itself, itself. This was not only innevitable, but it was intended. It's a self-sustaining stage in the algorithm.

All I have to say is one thing. Does not compute. Does not compute. Does not compute.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You have about as much self determination as an ant.
Ants are beautiful creepy-crawlies. I do wish, however, that someone would magnify a jew in the baking Sun and upload it to youtube and Bitchute. Ffffp!

This is why your species, and really the hive-mind that controls all of you worthless drones, has such an extreme drive to have every human be your slave. It's because you have this deep natural drive to take control of your own life, the same drive that every living thing has. But the difference is you could never control your own life. No matter what you try to do, all you can do is follow the programming of the shared jewish soul. No different than how a bee is only able to do what the queen bee makes it do.
Not only that, but the jew is our slave. Look at how much it has to perform for us, doing things to keep us distracted. It is obligated to do all of these works, while we are continuing on. The jew is a slave bitch (or is it bitch slave? Hm.).

You think that if each jew has their 2,800 goyim slaves, this will give you the opportunity to have control and be the king. But you have never been the king, you have always just been the rat. You have never created any kingdom anywhere in the world, all you have done is parasitize and subvert and rot against all the kingdoms that the gentile humans have built. Why do the work of creating a kingdom when you can just steal from the kingdom that has already been built?
We give gifts to the jew. We create antiques and collectibles for the jew to keep in its big stately home, because the jew is incapable of using its brain and creating for itself. Poor, poor jew.

This is why you jews each need 2,800 slaves, because you need them to build everything for you. Your soul is not able to create. You need us to build a kingdom for you, because you can't do it yourself.
So much for the jew being "higher"! What a deluded, delusional dildo. Hey - if dildos are made out of plastic or rubber, then the jew is a dildo. It is manufactured. It is not a lifeform. It is a robot. Bleat, bleat, blea-- sorry, I meant beep, beep, beep.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

They're just trying to instill fear and make us afraid. They know and can feel their power becoming deminished by the day. They know we are rising by the day and they are limited by the singular shared soul which programs them to do nothing other than the singular soul intends for them to. They know people are becoming more aware and their lies are becoming weaker and more noticeable. They want to make it seem like they are more mighty and powerful, but we all know any SS who has advanced enough is more powerful than most if not all Jews. They simply want to cloud our knowledge of that and attempt to shift it to themselves. They can't make our blood boil, they can't make us suffer with their magick in the same way we can make them suffer. Either way, the thousands of Demons and Demonesses descending upon Earth in 20-25 years will put them in their place. They'll be trembling at those numbers.

And we'll have the SWO 100%.

FancyMancy said:

Fuck off.

FancyMancy said:

I can remember AmonRa666/AmonRaV2/whatever wishing that evalion was an SS, but in fact is a jew. I may be mistaken, but I thought the user (AR666/ARv2) was genuine and didn't realise. I don't think the user was a jew, but I haven't seen the account posting for ages.

albert_cohen said:
Henu the Great said:
Boo-Hoo

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
Boo-who? The j00?

Hey, I'm like this usually. It's just a lot of the Victorians on this forum are... well... Victorians! Thanks, though! ^^

albert_cohen said:
Henu the Great said:

Secondly - "leftovers"? Good luck Spiritualising your genes into immortality and eternity.
Thirdly - see above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Can I refer anyone to what I said ages ago about the jew being a programmed robot? The coding kicked-in depending on the responses it received. The algorithm is being... well, not only cracked by us but it is also revealing and unravelling itself, itself. This was not only innevitable, but it was intended. It's a self-sustaining stage in the algorithm.

All I have to say is one thing. Does not compute. Does not compute. Does not compute.

Ants are beautiful creepy-crawlies. I do wish, however, that someone would magnify a jew in the baking Sun and upload it to youtube and Bitchute. Ffffp!

Not only that, but the jew is our slave. Look at how much it has to perform for us, doing things to keep us distracted. It is obligated to do all of these works, while we are continuing on. The jew is a slave bitch (or is it bitch slave? Hm.).

We give gifts to the jew. We create antiques and collectibles for the jew to keep in its big stately home, because the jew is incapable of using its brain and creating for itself. Poor, poor jew.

So much for the jew being "higher"! What a deluded, delusional dildo. Hey - if dildos are made out of plastic or rubber, then the jew is a dildo. It is manufactured. It is not a lifeform. It is a robot. Bleat, bleat, blea-- sorry, I meant beep, beep, beep.
you are a pathetic slave

albert_cohen said:
you are a pathetic slave

Cohen, if it was legally, there would be no serial killer alive more horrifying than me to your little life, family, and kind. If you ever feel like you naturally feel, post a picture here so we can see who is more capable of bouncing around death energy, and also don't forget to call your rabbi friends to help you. Where would be that honor of you doing so...your own people are scared shitless of their own fart. Paranoic Parasites.

albert_cohen said:
you are a pathetic slave
You are the slave, as I explained in my comment. And you prove it in all of your comments.

Jews do not each have their own soul. No jew has an independent soul. All jews are controlled by one single hive-mind. This is the thought-form which you call your god.

You prove in all of your comments that I am correct. No matter how hard you might try, you do not have the ability to not act like a worthless rat-faced jew. Every jew has the same identical jew soul, and does not have any free will. It is simply not possible for any of you to stop acting like subversive communist criminal rats.

albert_cohen said:
FancyMancy said:

Fuck off.

albert_cohen said:

Henu the Great said:

albert_cohen said:
Thirdly - see above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

you are a pathetic slave
Your people have lost this war :roll:

You'll be scurrying the earth looking for holes to hide in like the rats you are in a few years. And the Earth will probably vomit you out because no one can stand your existence on this planet.

albert_cohen said:
FancyMancy said:

Fuck off.

albert_cohen said:

Henu the Great said:

albert_cohen said:
Thirdly - see above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

you are a pathetic slave
7Ge0Yb4.jpg

OK, fine, instead of wasting time on you,
What's-a matter you? Gadda no respect. Whadda you think you do? Why you look-a so sad? What'cha doin', rabbi?
Prove I'm a pathetic slave, bitch. How's that shit between your teeth? You're just so sad that you can't have fun. All you can do is repeat what other "comedians" have done for centuries, regurgitating the same old shit which is not funny and never was. Grow some ball-- Chakras and be a mensch,
4JHrBQW.png

you dirty nature whore.

Seriously - stop with the bullshit "attacks", and instead prove I am pathetic and prove I am a slave, you dirty bitch whore mindless robot slave. Don't revert to your default programming with less-than-imaginative less-than-half-arsed attacks; have a coder add an escape clause to your infinite loop, and prove I am both pathetic and a slave, or go die.

Blackdragon666 said:
albert_cohen said:
you are a pathetic slave
Your people have lost this war :roll:

You'll be scurrying the earth looking for holes to hide in like the rats you are in a few years. And the Earth will probably vomit you out because no one can stand your existence on this planet.
You're actually correct there. The jew's bible says "people" will go and hide in caves - look at what jew media likes to joke about -

SLoqOyX.gifx

Not forgetting
IwitQ3w.png

as well, of course. The first in this list being where Stargate SG-1 is based - and some of us know about the parasites who take Human hosts forcefully, and enslave other Humans, in that - and not just on Earth, with a huge focus on Ancient Egypt, plus other jew, anti-Human things in the franchise, such as feasting on Humans...

Also, albert cohen, because this is a paranoid, conspiracy-theorist, nothing-more-than-an-alien-hunting forum, enjoy this -
AvHm2bt.jpg

You're just a wanderer. Yeah, you're a wanderer. You go round and round and round and round and round "the" desert for 40 years because you have no idea about looking after yourself. All you can do is be in your infinite desert-wandering loop forever without an escape clause, so you just slop around in your own pit until someone who has a heart comes along and foolishly tries to help you, until you sting them like the scorpion drowning yourself and the frog (destruction of Planets), so stop complaining because of whadda you do making you look-a so sad, which is your nature so you can't help it, and instead just obey mummy and shaddap-a you face, or reply properly.

albert_cohen said:

I don´t think this is a cohen to begin with, probably just a little higher antifa leader, you know the one who has the duty to order pizza, when everybody else is out of there mind on LSD. Maybe a Stein or a Berg guy. Some poor looser with enouth time to troll while his race is getting killed more and more, every day. Better start reciting that holy prayer on the toilet to safe your weak kind.

Does it amlify the power of a tora if you shit on it? I guess jes. Share this ancient hebrew secret to all of your bored poor jew friends.

Just because your rabbi albert cohen did sexualy abuse you, you don´t have to use his name here, so everybody does curse him, try to develop some backbone and kill him yourself.

Fuchs said:
Does it amlify the power of a tora if you shit on it? I guess jes. Share this ancient hebrew secret to all of your bored poor jew friends.
Lol. Well, the jew knows shit is holy - it does come out of a hole, afterall.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back