Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help in magick

shekeb

HAIL SATAN!!!
How can I pass my exam succesfully
I mean is there any magic to use in my exam to pass my exam
Success fully

666S666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!
Success fully
You pass by learning. If you do not understand the explanation of your teacher, ask someone who underdtands it to teach you, or just look it up on the internet. I even built a laser with information on the internet lol. The amount of information on the web is enormous, you can practically learn everything on your own.

Also regarding your other topic, a sun square helped me to gain muscle mass. But I also trained a lot. 4-6 times each week I worked out. And I ate very well. And drank Protein shakes. Was not training for a long time and I did not lose weight. (Maybe 3kgs for 3Months lf being lazy). Btw I did a spiritual Sun square, and affirmed that I invoke the fire element of the sun, as I sat in the sun and imagined how the energy is entering my soul. As always you should include „in positive and sound manner, ...[programming the energy what to do]...“
Energy uses always the easiest path, if you were to make a money working, it might be you get money from your parents life insurance. Or you do a working to lose fat, you could get sick and lose weight but not only fat but also muscles etc. Or you wanna gain muscle mass, and someone gives you idk pills and drugs to do so.

Thats why you need to make your affirmation foolproof.

666S666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!
Success fully

Aside from learning for the test, with enouth sleep daylie, you could train this abbility :

"Merging Astral Consciousness
- Students can use this to merge with their teachers to find what questions will be posted on an important exam"

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

but I think learning for the test will be easier.

Mannaz rune

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

I would say vibrate it about 88 times each day for awhile or another power number and affirm "My memory and focus is greatly improved I am easily able to remember the things I need to pass my exam" or an affirmation like that. You want to be in present tense though things like Improving etc never happen with enegy.

This should help you in that.

What has not been mentioned about using runes yet is that the timing is very important. Timing in general is very important, but with runes even more so. With good timing the spell becomes more effective and brings greater results with less effort. Same goes the other way. With poor timing one has less return of investment for their vibrations.

Timing your magick with the phases of the Moon is essential for success. A rule of thumb is to remember for white magick, this is best done while the moon is waxing (increasing in light; new to full). The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Love spells, acquiring a new job, wealth success, and so forth.

When the moon is waning (decreasing in light; full to new), this is the best time for success in black magick and works of destruction, the best time being as close to the new moon as possible. The waning moon is also a good time for ending things, banishing spells and ending personal bad habits, losing weight.

source: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

The signs are very important also, but first and foremost the moon phase should match the quality of the working.

NinRick said:
Mercury sqaure? Anyone who has done this?

I tried it at the beginning of the summer.

I was only starting out as a SS, and I eventually failed the square but as long as I did it I did feel nice amounts of energy building up. My affirmation was for the increase of intelligence and memory.

Later this year I would like to try again, but only with the Mercury mantra. Time it well and repeat for 90 days is my plan.

I have a :oops: for Sanskrit mantras. That is blush, not embarrasment btw

:D

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Mercury sqaure? Anyone who has done this?

I tried it at the beginning of the summer.

I was only starting out as a SS, and I eventually failed the square but as long as I did it I did feel nice amounts of energy building up. My affirmation was for the increase of intelligence and memory.

Later this year I would like to try again, but only with the Mercury mantra. Time it well and repeat for 90 days is my plan.

I have a :oops: for Sanskrit mantras. That is blush, not embarrasment btw

:D

I also wanted to do mercury mantra.
Btw if you do the spiritual squares you don’t need affirmations.

As I understand it you invoke the energy and it merges with your soul, changing it and your astrology chart.

Also, I did a sun square and to my surprise I gained a lot of muscle mass. I did not programmed the energy to do so. Did not even think about it at all.

NinRick said:
I also wanted to do mercury mantra.
Btw if you do the spiritual squares you don’t need affirmations.

As I understand it you invoke the energy and it merges with your soul, changing it and your astrology chart.

Also, I did a sun square and to my surprise I gained a lot of muscle mass. I did not programmed the energy to do so. Did not even think about it at all.

That's interesting. I have done Mars mantra for 50 days now, and today the 51. is ahead, but I have used an affirmation. That was new info for me. I probably should continue like this until day 90 keeping the practice the same, or what do you (or others) think?

So you are stronger now. Good for you. :D I do bodyweight training and/or cycling every day. After getting into Convict Conditioning I have set even higher goals for myself. My strong point are legs - I can do one leg squats, but only a beginner reps, 1 set of 5. Well, maybe more but the progression goes to two sets of ten as a next step. Convict conditioning says master level is two sets of 20. That is crushing.

Meteor said:
You could do a ritual to ask Lady Vapula for help or advice. Helping people pass exams is one of Her specialities.
Who is lady she
is she a god

666S666 said:
Meteor said:
You could do a ritual to ask Lady Vapula for help or advice. Helping people pass exams is one of Her specialities.
Who is lady she
is she a god

Yeah, she's a Goddess.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVIII.html/

VAPULA aka NAPHULA

Zodiac Position: 25-29 degrees into Capricorn
January 16th-19th
Tarot Card: 4 of Pentacles
Planet: Mercury
Candle Color: Dark blue
Plant: Papyrus
Metal: Mercury
Element: Earth
Vapula is a Night Demon and rules 36 legions of spirits

Vapula teaches philosophy and other sciences. She can assist one in passing tests and examinations. She also helps one to converse intelligently on almost any subject and bestows skill in all of the manual professions. She teaches craftsmanship.
Vapula has very long, straight, black hair, with red eyes. She is of medium height and has tan colored wings, with pointed ears and dark skin.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Vapula_464.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back