Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Gab censoring satanism?

Kurat

Website
gab.com
My gab account for satanism get banned where I had 175 followers and I was following 1900 people, was it because I was following to much people, but some members are following over 10 000 people. Gab founder Andrew Torba account is full if Christianity crap and I think that they hate satanism.

There is an alternative called Parler but it may be worse.

I've seen somebody on here talking about having good results with one called Minds. I don't remember who it was, but they described how to get everything set up.

And the creator of Minds is friends with Tim Pool, who does news reports on YouTube. So if you ever watch the videos from the Timcast IRL channel, the creator of minds is one of the guys who is talking with him almost every day. The guy Ian. He's pretty smart about some things, and he does know a lot about the topics of ancient history, paganism, and magical energy type things that we talk about here. Sometimes when he's talking to Tim, he references these old esoteric topics, or references the beliefs of some ancient pagan culture that most people never heard of. So I don't know how much he is on our side, but he is not against us. He agrees with us about most things. So he wouldn't censor us for talking about these things, because he also wants to talk about the same things.

He tries to argue with Tim, talking about the influence of the mass-mind, thought-form energy (but without saying the word thought-form), affirmations, placebo effect, talking about how putting out an energy to thousands of listeners can influence the mass-mind and make certain events more likely to happen. They have this argument on the Timcast IRL channel on a video a couple days ago called "The dialog has been engineered, word games now define cultural conversation." Ian is trying to describe how all of this mental energy is able to influence people's actions and make an event more likely to happen, and talking about how the psychic energy can influence them, but Tim doesn't understand any of it and tries to say it's all bullshit.

So he would allow us to talk about all these things on his Minds website, because he agrees with us about all of it. He has no reason to try to cover it up. He might even read our posts and learn from them, and want us to post more.

The link used to be gab.ai, and the word "gabai" is jewish. 'Nuff said?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I've seen somebody on here talking about having good results with one called Minds. I don't remember who it was, but they described how to get everything set up.

And the creator of Minds is friends with Tim Pool, who does news reports on YouTube. So if you ever watch the videos from the Timcast IRL channel, the creator of minds is one of the guys who is talking with him almost every day. The guy Ian. He's pretty smart about some things, and he does know a lot about the topics of ancient history, paganism, and magical energy type things that we talk about here. Sometimes when he's talking to Tim, he references these old esoteric topics, or references the beliefs of some ancient pagan culture that most people never heard of. So I don't know how much he is on our side, but he is not against us. He agrees with us about most things. So he wouldn't censor us for talking about these things, because he also wants to talk about the same things.

He tries to argue with Tim, talking about the influence of the mass-mind, thought-form energy (but without saying the word thought-form), affirmations, placebo effect, talking about how putting out an energy to thousands of listeners can influence the mass-mind and make certain events more likely to happen. They have this argument on the Timcast IRL channel on a video a couple days ago called "The dialog has been engineered, word games now define cultural conversation." Ian is trying to describe how all of this mental energy is able to influence people's actions and make an event more likely to happen, and talking about how the psychic energy can influence them, but Tim doesn't understand any of it and tries to say it's all bullshit.

So he would allow us to talk about all these things on his Minds website, because he agrees with us about all of it. He has no reason to try to cover it up. He might even read our posts and learn from them, and want us to post more.

I'm not the biggest fan of Ian. He does drugs or did and it clearly affects him. I understand him playing the "devil's advocate" so I'm not mad at him when he "defends" antifa but he has legit said things that are nonsense in their defense like saying they aren't authoritarian or don't have no end goal and just doing things just for the sake of it. I'm sure if they ever brought Andy Ngo he would give him a good lesson in the history of antifa. He also kind of sucks at explaining himself like during that discussion of the mass mind. He made it sound like pseudo weirdo "spirituality" which puts people off from looking into real spirituality. I felt like he was trying to talk about the power of the mass mind but the way he explained made me not give him the benefit of the doubt. Thought to his defense he did outright said he sucks at explaining it all. Besides that he has said a lot of based stuff concerning politics and spirituality. He's brought up pagan history instead of just Tim and Lydia ranting about xianity as if the latter is the real history we should be looking at. I'm definitely going to get on minds since it looks like it's currently the best social media platform.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Any evidence to back this claim? I've been considering getting on there but I don't know much about it.

hailourtruegod said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

I'm not the biggest fan of Ian. He does drugs or did and it clearly affects him. I understand him playing the "devil's advocate" so I'm not mad at him when he "defends" antifa but he has legit said things that are nonsense in their defense like saying they aren't authoritarian or don't have no end goal and just doing things just for the sake of it. I'm sure if they ever brought Andy Ngo he would give him a good lesson in the history of antifa. He also kind of sucks at explaining himself like during that discussion of the mass mind. He made it sound like pseudo weirdo "spirituality" which puts people off from looking into real spirituality. I felt like he was trying to talk about the power of the mass mind but the way he explained made me not give him the benefit of the doubt. Thought to his defense he did outright said he sucks at explaining it all. Besides that he has said a lot of based stuff concerning politics and spirituality. He's brought up pagan history instead of just Tim and Lydia ranting about xianity as if the latter is the real history we should be looking at. I'm definitely going to get on minds since it looks like it's currently the best social media platform.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Any evidence to back this claim? I've been considering getting on there but I don't know much about it.
I don't know much about it either but it was shilled by conservatives.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I don't know much about it either but it was shilled by conservatives.

Looks like it needs a phone number to sign up. I'm good. Not going to use that site until I get a burner phone or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back