Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Insight Of Enemy Tactics

NakedPluto [JG]

I want to mention a type of phenomena surrounding advancing and undergoing the connection to owns soul, where the enemy interferes with the experience in itself.

As it was mentioned before and explained in various topics, with different types of extensions, when someone commits to meditation and daily spiritual deeds, depending on the individual nature, the soul reveals itself gradually. The focus is, as we deal with reality and not delusional lies or imagination, sleep time, as it's the source of different experiences and first and foremost ground where the nature of meditation comes to fruition. Based on the involuntary nature of the experiences in sleep, gradually it is established to the voluntary and fully conscious control and discernment.

The above is usual, but of course, if we pay attention to the nature of “meditation” and the trances we master, it has somewhat the same goal, as in meditation we aim for the trance and depth of the sleep but in a conscious form. By mastering meditation, we can go beyond sleep. Nevertheless the “surprizing” and unexpected nature of the soul is revealed in sleep.

The kind of experiences encountered and the different nuances of sensorial aspects are very vast. And it also would mean nothing but disrespect to communicate such experiences when the most important factor where understanding is concerned, by the female nature of them, is the experience in itself.

But these experiences are also monitored and already covered so to say by enemy entities. They interfere and have a pattern I noticed.

One pattern that entails to unaware and undedicated people, or new to spiritual in this life, is when they experience the nature of different aspects in their soul, every sensorial aspect, it is used against them, one example is by total different imagery and symbolism in dreams. And that is if the individual conquered the fear of going more than a couple of seconds in the feeling of his soul, as when one is undedicated and somewhat open, there's a veil of fear and great darkness surrounding owns soul and body. The mystery and great discovery are used against them. From this, circumstances can go worse and people can be so scared that the body gets a lot of adrenaline in their system, they paralyze, can't move, and eventually in that state they start hallucinating. Different entities can do that too separately. They can create very real hallucinations. To break from the above cycle one must focus their attention on the tongue and stop trying to move, focusing on Satans sigil mentally.

When I was around 7 years old, I was listening to a documentary my father was watching, where the image of Baphomet was shown and also Satanic symbols. I was very intrigued and interested, almost happy as I was very interested in the occult, and every encounter with such gave me hope and energy for my imagination. That night before sleeping I was attacked and I hallucinated the face of Baphomet in my face with extreme terror and fear projected at me. My father also was aware as in those moments he got extremely scared by me screaming. That was the first attack I received in my life, and it was to make me be afraid and not interested in Satan. The nature of that experience was encountered in 2 instances during the years, where I noticed that this attack is caused by entities with directed and personal attacks.

Another type of attack, that my father was a victim of before dedication, was drained of energy when sleeping. When the soul got activated in sleep, he noticed that before dedication when he felt his soul, it always involved draining by a kind of entity\force. This and different experiences for decades he always felt this draining, when he dedicated he told and confirmed to me that he “got his soul back”. From then to now no more draining and actual refining of the vibrations felling.

Every person has his nature and perception, when amplified by habitual meditation and empowerment, the manifestation of different methods of the enemy is encountered to stop you, deceive you and try to cause harm as much as they can.

A couple of days ago, one episode where the enemy tried the usual happened. For the last months every night my energy hits the head, and when it does various feelings do flourish for a couple of minutes. It is a very beautiful high and sometimes it exceeds past the limit of supporting these kinds of bliss feelings. Usually, when it happens I dream of flying, or I start to lucid dream, or I wake up, etc.
This time I dreamt differently and with obvious symbolism. Quite complex and without blabbing about the actual dream, when the energy hit the head the scenery was that of linking the bliss to accepting antilife altitudes and things that are deeply damaging to the soul. If I wouldn't remember this dream, I would have a seed of linking the spiritual nature of this experience with spiritual trash by the enemy. By obsessing on the real thing I would have welcomed something else, a small door open to be acted upon afterward.

And the above happens to any kind of subject and focus. Another one is when someone feels happiness and openness in a personal dream when the enemy interferes with a symbol, a person, with thoughtforms for you to accept it and forget it. 100 seeds like these and it will come to a moment where problems grow and actual illusions of the reality come to fruition and get acted upon. The first benefit of cleaning and protection is destroying these seeds and not receiving in the first place the above.

Another factor that amplifies the enemy's actions is people's minds and where are they situated on the scale of advancement. Advancement and I mean Spiritual Satanism advancement comes with knowledge and is grown into wisdom, where any action of the enemy, every degree, is seen and can be acted upon.

Not to mention that some of the experiences in meditation necessitate a degree of faith in yourself and actual bravery and desire. If someone is blocked in his ways and let some external influence interfere, it comes to maybe years of stagnation.

The mind and emotional sphere are exchanging information and energy nonstop, for example, you don't feel what your liver does right now, what every cell is doing, but you see how your life and system develops and the consequences of either success or failing of those cells and organs. Exactly like that is every sphere where you are not conscious of the exchanges and reactions of yourself. Developing yourself, bits and bits come together and some form of awareness is created in that sense, and finally, you observe that viruses and malicious entities are trying to interfere.

What the enemy does must not create obsession or fear, as it is counterproductive to the initial goal, which is breaking free from them. The real defining thing, in this case, is knowing that these entities and situations exist, therefore a justification of different consequences of those interactions can occur and save your mind from concluding against yourself. Cleaning when done properly also reveals past life curses, karmic imprints of the enemy, and deeply planted brainwashing.

There are also people without a solid ground of achievements in the conscious form, be it from past lives, when they are used to perceive in a way reality, and have actual psychic powers, everything is used ten times more against them because, in the matter of future possibilities and every form of analyzation, potentiality is the factor of deciding. They have immense potentiality and as reasonably they are "dealt" accordingly. As nature is vast and different, more often patterns of power and weaknesses exist and they create and use curses fitting to every person. So everyone must have a sense of responsibility for what they are, what they become, and how. This is the control and discovery over the self which has a defining factor in determining false identities influenced by the enemy.

Overall, everything which holds of yourself, the mind, emotions the body, everything must be your responsibility. When you meditate and advance you acquire awareness and with awareness comes discernment and with that responsibility. But that responsibility is innate and must be, indifferent to the situations. You don't let a thief come into your house and replace your TV with a fake one, neither you let that kind of situation happen in your mind or heart. As a lot of people let that happen, and later on they cry and turn others against the Gods, blame anybody but themselves.

Times are harsh but are not hard, and never before someone did tell you how to achieve not happiness, but the immortality of the body and soul and therefore happiness, and have the opportunity to meet the greatest forms of life in the Universe.

Everything else is childish to be saddened about, every attack of the enemy, every inch of jew trash in the world, every oppressive situation comes to be silenced in face of true self-discovery, in face of your true soul, in face of the Kundalini.

We can talk about psychological ways and reasonings, why, and how's but everything comes short where spirituality is concerned and where people's souls are unique. Everything is organic and categorizing and making things easier for the logical mind comes at a point to limit the female mind, creating eventually surprising situations. That's why experience with the intent of evolution is the focus. As the means to deal with consequences is always liked to your capacity to approach yourself, your nature, and the nature of truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back