Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to know if Dedication Ritual worked?

ClappyBird

Hi, I just did my Dedication to Satan, but I have doubts if I did it correctly because I couldn't write my name with my blood, so I just put my blood in with my finger (I have some doubts if I really did due to short term memory issues) I feel good (like when I finish my RTR) can I ask him if I really did? Because I have doubts. Thanks and sorry for the question.

It works no matter what as long as you get some blood out even a little drop and say the dedication.

Welcome dont worry too much about it the Gods understand everything. Don't worry too much about candle color you used or any props either.

Your fine you can join in with rtr and JOS protection ritual and meditations without worry.

Even if it was a little blood, it’s fine. It’s important to include the blood as long you don’t have some condition where it would be unsafe. But needing copious amounts, isn’t necessary. It matters that you did the best you could and that your intent was there. That you want this and want to be on this path. If that is all true then congratulations and welcome!

You just need a little blood on the paper, this is mere formality.

But what is really important is what is in your heart.

In other words, it worked, welcome to the gang brother!

ClappyBird said:
Hi, I just did my Dedication to Satan, but I have doubts if I did it correctly because I couldn't write my name with my blood, so I just put my blood in with my finger (I have some doubts if I really did due to short term memory issues) I feel good (like when I finish my RTR) can I ask him if I really did? Because I have doubts. Thanks and sorry for the question.
if you got your blood on the paper and did it with intent, and said your prayer to Satan , then the rest of the tiny little details dont matter as Satan would have accepted this.

Welcome!
There's no need to worry, and no need to apologize for questions :) If you did the dedication and had the intent to dedicate, you're fine. Sometimes it's difficult to get enough blood to write your name, so it's okay blot some blood onto the page instead. You can focus on Satan about this and try to feel his positive energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back