Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

!Conspiracy theory Covid-Test = RNA Vaccination!

Fuchs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QhWN0rdrbA&feature

There are english subtitels,
for animals are vaccinations though the mucous membrane long in use.
With a corona test they penetrate this one far back throught the nose.
If they add the vaccine on the test sticks they could easily vaccine the hole globe.
This could be a second reason, why they want to test the hole globe, increase testing numbers weekly, not only because they want more lockdowns or numbers to justify the freedom restrictions.

In the puplic they only show the vaccination by a syringe. This could be a diversionary tactic.

As a general rule I would avoid covid tests, even if the above is untrue the false positive tests increase the pressure on the puplic to accept the freedom restrictions.

Fuchs said:

If they add the vaccine on the test sticks they could easily vaccine the hole globe.
This could be a second reason, why they want to test the hole globe, increase testing numbers weekly, not only because they want more lockdowns or numbers to justify the freedom restrictions.

In the puplic they only show the vaccination by a syringe. This could be a diversionary tactic.

As a general rule I would avoid covid tests, even if the above is untrue the false positive tests increase the pressure on the puplic to accept the freedom restrictions.

This is a very strong and powerful piece of information and holds way too close to home, almost like a possible plan legit given out by one who's in with the very schemers to save their skin, we all know the enemy does it to try and act like they're 'doing good' or to cover their ass from some kind punishment or quickly try and find an in with the good guys. A criminal always cracks under pressure.

This kind of information throws you WAY into the 'positive spotlight' out of no where if given the chance, if you'll excuse me but THAT is suspicious given you've been called out for a couple of things already under pressure. I don't recall you ever saying anything this powerful and plausible before.

And exactly how did you come across this kind of information so quickly? I can't find anything even remotely like this anywhere else in 'conspiracy' except this single video which is currently unlisted and came out only a day ago. But that's just me I guess.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Fuchs said:

This is a very strong and powerful piece of information and holds way too close to home, almost like a possible plan legit given out by one who's in with the very schemers to save their skin, we all know the enemy does it to try and act like they're 'doing good' or to cover their ass from some kind punishment or quickly try and find an in with the good guys. A criminal always cracks under pressure.

This kind of information throws you WAY into the 'positive spotlight' out of no where if given the chance, if you'll excuse me but THAT is suspicious given you've been called out for a couple of things already under pressure. I don't recall you ever saying anything this powerful and plausible before.

And exactly how did you come across this kind of information so quickly? I can't find anything even remotely like this anywhere else in 'conspiracy' except this single video which is currently unlisted and came out only a day ago. But that's just me I guess.

I´m in many different groups against corona, I also said online things which were not wise to say identity wise. Either I´m in the right groups, or the enemy does give me content which they want here posted (because they know I will share if I see something important).

The only one who suspicious me of bad things are mostly you. I didn´t post harmfull stuff or anything related.

I did post one time about the israeli app were they hired people with it to defend israel, Ninja666 reposted (he mentioned that the info was from me) it and HPHC did uprade it to important messages(made it headline here).

Fuchs said:

I´m in many different groups against corona, I also said online things which were not wise to say identity wise. Either I´m in the right groups, or the enemy does give me content which they want here posted (because they know I will share if I see something important).

The only one who suspicious me of bad things are mostly you. I didn´t post harmfull stuff or anything related.

I did post one time about the israeli app were they hired people with it to defend israel, Ninja666 reposted (he mentioned that the info was from me) it and HPHC did uprade it to important messages(made it headline here).

Okay hold the fucking phone, you literally just admitted the 'enemy gives you information to post here', GG Allin was the exact same way in behaviour in bullshit thinking and you're fucking sympathizing with them, just like he did like this is some 'okay thing', you're fucking working with the enemy because you ARE the enemy and you are GG Allin, only an idiot wouldn't see this post suspicious and revealing as all hell. This is the nail in the coffin when I psychically saw the similarities and like-energies with your posts. You started posting so frequently too every single day out of nowhere right after GG Allin got banned.

Nice try, but get the fuck out of here. I knew pressure would make you crack and slip something up eventually in some way. You give the same vibe of 'but the enemy can do good here' bullshit as he tried to pull. Fucking parasites, so much for 'high IQs', my ass. You must be some lowly lapdog being used as an expendable.

You can go back and tell your 'joo group' you fucked up.

Also:

If they would vaccine with this, they could change the dna and leave a weak spot for a new corona virus. Which would be more deadly so they could achieve there population decrease from around 80%. They would be save from this.

They could also use different weak spots/vaccines with time so they can get rid of people who are bad for them.

When you do a corona test you have to sign in with your real name etc, afterwards they scan the data for bad people and when they say the second wave is here, they release there different viruses suited to kill the most enemys to thear agenda.

If I can figure this out, they have probably also. On a side note I had to be tested for covid. So I´m also in, if they would use such a tactic. Atleast I have a good AOP.

What would you do?

Share this video / info as much as possibel or do you think this is rather untrue, the vaccine will be with a syringe?

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

You can go back and tell your 'joo group' you fucked up.

Good catch Ghost.

After seeing it a few times, this reminds exactly of how that zola thing pretended to be good and do a lot of work for satan, in an attempt to go unnoticed all the while subverting our values and morality, trying to profeteer from real SS and poisoning the image of our Gods among the other garbage they did.

Now that their "master" got exposed and thrown out of the temple, they all come crawling out of the woodworks, revealing themselves one by one with a slip up here, and a blatant attempt at subversion there, or a classic case of desperation tantrum as they loose their minds seeing how their nonsense isn't working and their fellow parasites are taken to the chopping block one by one.

Let the forums be cleansed once and for all from their filth. Jews and other related ilk are not tolerated here, never have been and never will be in any way, shape or form.

Like the dross we clean from our souls, so we clean the dross from our midst as Satan's people advance and move onward.

Hail Satan!

I am not posting directly about any member being or not being a jew or a shill.

so much for 'high IQs'
The arrogance, hubris and conceit (possibly in that order) of the jew is its downfall, while at the same time it thinks the Goyim are idiots and gullible - "If I say the enemy is sharing information with me, and explain it like a lexicon is not a dictionary but is a wordbook but is not, then they'll believe me". The jew sees us as a group (in one form or another), rather than as individuals - and individuals who are becoming strong again. After a certain percentage and time, the jew would see us not as gullible, ignorant idiots anymore. At the moment, some Goyim are a threat; the Goyim are not a threat yet.

Also don't forget - I posted that thread about that book a while ago, and "out of sight, out of mind"; the jew ignores that and definitely does not draw attention to it, so it can continue arguing and things, hoping to claim maybe only a slight victory. (Again - it might mention it if it thinks it would be a good idea, as long as it can "explain" it bullshittilly.) The jew has only a certain level of ability, and with the Energies changing in, on and around Earth, the Goyim, as a whole if not individually, are lifting above the jew's level. As I said before - the jew dragged us down and pushed us further under it. Now I say, which is obvious to some - the Goyim are rising up again relentlessly.

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:

Two days ago.

:D
I bet no-one saved it. What did the video contain?

Also there is a 3rd option, the gods may guide people to post to groups were I´m in, so I can post it here. So the language barrier can be overcome. Probably me posting it here, got it deleted. But the info is now puplic.

But I don´t like to pretent I´m guided by the gods, so I didn´t consider this possibility, because I don´t like to say things when I´m not 100% for sure. This acc is not to show off, it is for helping other SS.

I did save the video if someone wants to see it, I can provide it, but It does not have the english suptitles. Which I can write here also out, if someone wants this, besides the main info, about this theory is already here written.

FancyMancy said:

Yeah, sorry to say I was late for it. I guess I should have opened the link right after I saw him posting it, but knowing what he is I ignored the link and opened it a bit later only to discover the video gone.

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:

Two days ago.

It wasn't even in English by my glance of it, I think it was in German. That's the fastest I had ever seen YT take down a video that 'violated their terms of service' though as it was only up for two days and was even unlisted, meanwhile there's youtubers eating live animals and they don't even bat an eye.

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:
Two days ago.

It wasn't even in English by my glance of it, I think it was in German. That's the fastest I had ever seen YT take down a video that 'violated their terms of service' though as it was only up for two days and was even unlisted, meanwhile there's youtubers eating live animals and they don't even bat an eye.

It was in German yes. The video basically just explained how a vaccine can be introduced to the body through the mucus membrane in the nasal cavity, for example by having the RNA vaccine applied to the tip of a cotton swab, which they then press deep into the nose, against the mucus membrane at the back of the nose, something they could do under the guise of "Taking a test sample to test people for covid".

Testing for Covid can also be accomplished by examining saliva for example, no need to take a swab of anything. They could have people exhale into a cotton cloth as well or something, rather than stick something in the back of their nose.

What the video showed is a very basic concept that is entirely overlooked. The video was also impossible to search for since it was unlisted, and the only way to get access to an unlisted video is to get a direct link from the uploader. The video had almost no views, so Fuchs was either given the link by someone, or is the uploader themselves.

Normally it would be something praise worthy for people to share something like this, but I agree with you it is very questionable at best coming from him and would not be surprised if it was done with an ulterior motive.

VoiceofEnki said:
FancyMancy said:

Normally it would be something praise worthy for people to share something like this, but I agree with you it is very questionable at best coming from him and would not be surprised if it was done with an ulterior motive.

I think the infiltration situations are happening more often lately, or at least it's more noticable. I keep wondering how far these people will go in order to seem as though they are on our side. The enemy wants our people confused that's for sure :|

lilquote said:
The enemy wants our people confused that's for sure :|

Not only that, but they want to be part of the winning team also now that the impending doom on them is making them sweat.

Possible the video that was taken down might be this, or at least related to this:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/X5lhNMBjJlJ8/

Don't have the time to watch the whole 2 hours, but maybe someone else here does

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back