Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Programming The Aura To Permanently Banish Degenerates

Gamoray

I'll get straight to it.

https://spokensanskrit.org/

This website can translate any word you like into Sanskrit. Good if you want a personalised Sanskrit working.

There are two words you'll need to use, simply because of the nature of the working.

"Safe Banish/ment"

I picked "SurakSita Dezacyuti" as my words.

You'll need the extra mantra because you're using a banishing word. Safety comes first.

Vibrate the mantra 108 times.

Affirm "My aura is in a safe, positive, healthy and healing manner for myself banishing all malicious entities from my mental, spiritual and physical being happily, completely and permanently." x18 times.

Do this for 40, 60, 90 or 180 days. I'm pretty sure after you finish up your aura will be permanently banishing all kinds of entities.

Note though, this isn't for newbies and less advanced people. You'll need to be able to handle the banishing energy being engraved on your aura, even with the energy being affirmed, you'll need to be able to handle it.

I tried this with Vinasa. Terrible idea. Even adding extra mantras to keep yourself safer won't help.

Maybe if you're less advanced, do the mantra at 20 reps, move up to 40, 54, 72 so on and so forth. I'll use myself as a test dummy and do 216.

Gamoray said:
I'll get straight to it.

https://spokensanskrit.org/

This website can translate any word you like into Sanskrit. Good if you want a personalised Sanskrit working.

There are two words you'll need to use, simply because of the nature of the working.

"Safe Banish/ment"

I picked "SurakSita Dezacyuti" as my words.

You'll need the extra mantra because you're using a banishing word. Safety comes first.

Vibrate the mantra 108 times.

Affirm "My aura is in a safe, positive, healthy and healing manner for myself banishing all malicious entities from my mental, spiritual and physical being happily, completely and permanently." x18 times.

Do this for 40, 60, 90 or 180 days. I'm pretty sure after you finish up your aura will be permanently banishing all kinds of entities.

Note though, this isn't for newbies and less advanced people. You'll need to be able to handle the banishing energy being engraved on your aura, even with the energy being affirmed, you'll need to be able to handle it.

I tried this with Vinasa. Terrible idea. Even adding extra mantras to keep yourself safer won't help.

Maybe if you're less advanced, do the mantra at 20 reps, move up to 40, 54, 72 so on and so forth. I'll use myself as a test dummy and do 216.

I would not trust this site, I searched for Eternal Truth = Satanama(sanskrit) , found nothing. Also Satan nothing/pizAca which should be wrong .

Fuchs said:
I would not trust this site, I searched for Eternal Truth = Satanama(sanskrit) , found nothing. Also Satan nothing/pizAca which should be wrong .

I would not trust a stinking rat like you.

SATYA

https://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&tran_input=satya&script=hk&anz=100&direct=au

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

I would not trust a stinking rat like you.

SATYA

https://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&tran_input=satya&script=hk&anz=100&direct=au

"Satan Is The King Of The Vedic Gods

Satan is the full Sanskrit spelling of the title Sat its also spelled Satan in Sanskrit which is why in Sikhism which was created by a Hindu Guru. Satanama is the highest name of God. As its the highest name of God in Hinduism. Note Indra is called Shiva and Indra is called Sat and Satya. Satyam is the ancient name of the Pagan religion. Indra is the King of the Vedic Gods. As stated before Satan is Shiva but Shiva goes back to Indra. This is why in modern Hinduism Shiva still holds the title of the head God. Shiva also carries the thunderbolt like Indra. The God Indra is a Nordic God who is described as having blonde hair." Mageson666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4428&p=179268&hilit=Satanama+sanskrit#p179268

I admit my warning was hastily, not necessary, I wasn´t aware that Satanama is not the oldest name, it seems it is Satyam.
Thanks for clearing my error. I have no deep knowledge of sanskrit I only did know Satanama and Satan. So in conclusion I thought something is wrong with the site.

I´m not a rat and I bath frequently. Cleaning is important, you should also do it, if you want to stay "Great" and not just be "Henu".

Fuchs said:
I´m not a rat and I bath frequently. Cleaning is important, you should also do it, if you want to stay "Great" and not just be "Henu".

:lol:

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back