Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hans Asperger aided and supported Nazi programme, study says

Norse 88 said:
Luna Black said:
What's the deal with aspergers ? Is it real ? I looked a bit into the description.
Or a scam to put some weird kids under (((treatment $$$))) ? <--- I expect this
So aspergers lack empathy and they act weirdly socially right ? And they are honest but like a bit naive ? And they lack a sense of humour.
To me that sounds a lot like a signature aquarius "airy" person who would have some debilitated placements or aspects. Maybe linked to their Mercury being affected or something.
That's what I would expect of such a person as a behaviour.

The term Asperger's Syndrome has actually been discontinued since 2013. The current edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) no longer utilises a diagnostic tool for Asperger's Syndrome, but it does have one for an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), which is the exact same list of symptoms under a different heading. The name change was largely due to the need to address the constant variance which presents with individuals classed as having Asperger's Syndrome. ASD is based on a spectrum, where individuals fall on depending on which aspects of Asperger's affects them the most. The list of symptoms is extensive and typically everyone will have a few of them, but it's not recognised as a diagnosis until you present with enough of the symptoms to have what is considered then to be a noticeable impact on your daily life and ability to function.

There is no drug treatment for it as far as I'm aware. This is because despite popular misinformed beliefs, ASD (Asperger's) is NOT an illness. It is simply - as you correctly started to deduce earlier Luna Black - the way you are. It's just a part of your personal make up that happens to be loosely defined in a psychologist's diagnostic manual, which, by the way, is absolutely not based upon nor is it considerate towards the body of knowledge surrounding the spiritual sciences. Do not expect a psychologist to view clairvoyance or astral vision as separate from schizophrenia or as possible hallucinations stemming from an underlying pathology such as major depression or psychosis. The training and the level of knowledge modern psychology has is simply not up to task, and is only able to make diagnoses within the strict parameters of DSM-5. As far as I'm aware, it is the only one of it's kind. And in western clinical psychology all certified practitioners are trained to use it, and are not trained to deviate from it so far as making a diagnosis. Literally one book.

Also, a lot of psychology is not held to the rigorous scientific standards that physical sciences must endure. There is also a large amount of jewry infecting the discipline of psychology largely owing to shit-obsessed incest enthusiast, Sigmund Freud, and others. In my personal opinion, psychology seems to me largely like a means of classifying which goyim are intelligent or gifted enough to see through the chains of world jewry and jewish propaganda. Quite often those who are diagnosed with an ASD happen to fall on the part of the spectrum which is sometimes referred to as 'high functioning' or as a high functioning autism spectrum disorder. This is essentially the diagnosis of someone who is highly intelligent, self-educated, very good at critical thinking, and is capable of intense and passionate interests in oddly specific things that would often go unnoticed by most people. Nikola Tesla, Leonardo DaVinci, and other highly spiritual people such as Heinrich Himmler and so on, would all be very likely diagnosed with Asperger's if it was standard practice during their respective time periods.

For those who are curious, I've included a link below to a short online test which measures how Asperger's you are. It is no different to the one a psychologist or psychiatrist might use, and often do to help them perform an accurate assessment of any suspect autism-related behaviour. Go nuts.

CAUTION should be taken by those who are not mentally well or very impressionable. This test IS NOT a diagnosis! It's a rough guide line which a trained professional would take in consideration with many other facts available to them which helps them reach a final diagnosis. If you are the kind of person who is looking for an Asperger's diagnosis or is illogically afraid of autism THEN DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST.

https://www.aspietests.org/raads/

Hail Satan.

I got diagnosed with Asperger syndrome and I was put into the category of highly functional.
The psychologist considered me as all those retarded kids there were in a room and she started to jugde me as me having retarded actions since childhood...
And I stated to her: Do not put me in the same category as those children, you don't even know what I am capable for and the knowledge I always grow.

Norse 88 said:
Luna Black said:
What's the deal with aspergers ? Is it real ? I looked a bit into the description.
Or a scam to put some weird kids under (((treatment $$$))) ? <--- I expect this
So aspergers lack empathy and they act weirdly socially right ? And they are honest but like a bit naive ? And they lack a sense of humour.
To me that sounds a lot like a signature aquarius "airy" person who would have some debilitated placements or aspects. Maybe linked to their Mercury being affected or something.
That's what I would expect of such a person as a behaviour.

The term Asperger's Syndrome has actually been discontinued since 2013. The current edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) no longer utilises a diagnostic tool for Asperger's Syndrome, but it does have one for an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), which is the exact same list of symptoms under a different heading. The name change was largely due to the need to address the constant variance which presents with individuals classed as having Asperger's Syndrome. ASD is based on a spectrum, where individuals fall on depending on which aspects of Asperger's affects them the most. The list of symptoms is extensive and typically everyone will have a few of them, but it's not recognised as a diagnosis until you present with enough of the symptoms to have what is considered then to be a noticeable impact on your daily life and ability to function.

There is no drug treatment for it as far as I'm aware. This is because despite popular misinformed beliefs, ASD (Asperger's) is NOT an illness. It is simply - as you correctly started to deduce earlier Luna Black - the way you are. It's just a part of your personal make up that happens to be loosely defined in a psychologist's diagnostic manual, which, by the way, is absolutely not based upon nor is it considerate towards the body of knowledge surrounding the spiritual sciences. Do not expect a psychologist to view clairvoyance or astral vision as separate from schizophrenia or as possible hallucinations stemming from an underlying pathology such as major depression or psychosis. The training and the level of knowledge modern psychology has is simply not up to task, and is only able to make diagnoses within the strict parameters of DSM-5. As far as I'm aware, it is the only one of it's kind. And in western clinical psychology all certified practitioners are trained to use it, and are not trained to deviate from it so far as making a diagnosis. Literally one book.

Also, a lot of psychology is not held to the rigorous scientific standards that physical sciences must endure. There is also a large amount of jewry infecting the discipline of psychology largely owing to shit-obsessed incest enthusiast, Sigmund Freud, and others. In my personal opinion, psychology seems to me largely like a means of classifying which goyim are intelligent or gifted enough to see through the chains of world jewry and jewish propaganda. Quite often those who are diagnosed with an ASD happen to fall on the part of the spectrum which is sometimes referred to as 'high functioning' or as a high functioning autism spectrum disorder. This is essentially the diagnosis of someone who is highly intelligent, self-educated, very good at critical thinking, and is capable of intense and passionate interests in oddly specific things that would often go unnoticed by most people. Nikola Tesla, Leonardo DaVinci, and other highly spiritual people such as Heinrich Himmler and so on, would all be very likely diagnosed with Asperger's if it was standard practice during their respective time periods.

For those who are curious, I've included a link below to a short online test which measures how Asperger's you are. It is no different to the one a psychologist or psychiatrist might use, and often do to help them perform an accurate assessment of any suspect autism-related behaviour. Go nuts.

CAUTION should be taken by those who are not mentally well or very impressionable. This test IS NOT a diagnosis! It's a rough guide line which a trained professional would take in consideration with many other facts available to them which helps them reach a final diagnosis. If you are the kind of person who is looking for an Asperger's diagnosis or is illogically afraid of autism THEN DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST.

https://www.aspietests.org/raads/

Hail Satan.

I just realized something. When you are given this kind of tag for whatever reason, people will try to bullshit you into taking tests to see if you're even fit to drive at all. Or other important stuff.
Lack of focus they say.. But you know what it is with driving.. you're super concentrated for like 1.5 hour usually trying something new. And learning new stuff is just something that you need sometimes a break for.
I have spend 4-5 hours reading on one topic in total the other day, I took like only a break to get something to drink, use the toilet, put on some music, or get something to eat. Those breaks are NOT long.

When they forced me to take such a test back then I just had a lot of my mind. And people that are in emotional of mental distress just function less than average. And there is nothing to be ashamed of. Yet they do observe and judge you on that. Its like asking a grieving person to take a mental test, yet everyone understands grieving but for some reason they don't understand emotional or mental (di)stress.

And.. if you try to fit to their 'rules' on what you're doing wrong you're only causing yourself more 'symptoms' to get tagged with another label.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back