Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inception

Ramier108666

So I was watching the movie inception after a long time of not doing so. Regardless, I wanted to know is there any truth to the method, or is it just total lies with just a shred of true information.

*BWOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

inception-spinning-top-gif.gif

Ramier108666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
*BWOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Only you would do that. I half expected Fancy Mancy to do that. Your are a dork. Lol

Correctimundo. It's good to finally have someone here that gets me :lol:

I don't know about Inception, somehow I had it in a film course and it was the only film out of loads, that I didn't end up watching. It has the AC/DC effect on me where I don't watch (or listen to) it for years and then later on I rediscover it and it's probably phenomenal. I think I did see it what feels like a long time ago now, back when it was first released alongside films like the Dark Knight around 2010. Around that time was like a wave of really good movies that all had similar posters, lol.

But yeah, if it has the AC/DC effect it must be quality. Otherwise it wouldn't have the AC/DC effect...I think :shock:

13th_Wolf said:
Ramier108666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
*BWOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Only you would do that. I half expected Fancy Mancy to do that. Your are a dork. Lol

Correctimundo. It's good to finally have someone here that gets me :lol:

I don't know about Inception, somehow I had it in a film course and it was the only film out of loads, that I didn't end up watching. It has the AC/DC effect on me where I don't watch (or listen to) it for years and then later on I rediscover it and it's probably phenomenal. I think I did see it what feels like a long time ago now, back when it was first released alongside films like the Dark Knight around 2010. Around that time was like a wave of really good movies that all had similar posters, lol.

But yeah, if it has the AC/DC effect it must be quality. Otherwise it wouldn't have the AC/DC effect...I think :shock:

You speak like a maze. :lol: Luckily I love mazes. Actually that's how the movie revolved around in connection to the mind. It is its own maze, a correlator and a contradictor in respects to its own perceptive abilities. Hmm now that I think of it, if one can astral project, since dreams do scale on a lower version of the astral, then can we project ourselves into that dream. Dammit 13th Wolf, I answered my own question.. Thanks
:lol:

Ramier108666 said:
So I was watching the movie inception after a long time of not doing so. Regardless, I wanted to know is there any truth to the method, or is it just total lies with just a shred of true information.

It is like entering people's mind while they are dreaming and is a doable spiritual power with training and empowerment, dream telepathy.

The right side of the brain also governs the perception of space while the left side is inhibited and the brain is in a state of sleep and / or trance the perception of time is modifiable by oneself and vice versa those who have power can control this in others.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

It is like entering people's mind while they are dreaming and is a doable spiritual power with training and empowerment, dream telepathy.

The right side of the brain also governs the perception of space while the left side is inhibited and the brain is in a state of sleep and / or trance the perception of time is modifiable by oneself and vice versa those who have power can control this in others.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back