Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having fb lol

BoRn of fire

I know as a ss we shouldn’t really have Facebook however ... I posted a picture of hitler and himler on my story and got banned for 30 days lmfao how blatantly insecure are these fuckers Jews getting lol ?

There is no "not supposed to here" its just kind of a royal waste of time and can expose you to the enemy if your not careful. There are still some people that probably need it for some reason such as work or whatever but no one is supposed to discuss any Satanic matters there I think is what was said or reveal too much about their beliefs.

They filter automatically by algorithms and have preset ways of doing things. It would be very difficult to get past that.

So you really are not going to very eaisly spread the truth on there. Not to mention if you have family members or friends something on there very bad idea to post this kind of stuff straight out cause all of them might see it and it could cause problems.

Find some other way to do online warfare and if your on any social media site dont talk about your own beliefs or say too much.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
I know as a ss we shouldn’t really have Facebook however ... I posted a picture of hitler and himler on my story and got banned for 30 days lmfao how blatantly insecure are these fuckers Jews getting lol ?
It's not that here we have laws of things you must not do or whatever. We are not christians. The point of not having FB is to not use your main profile with your personal info to post SS related stuff because the enemy and even *normal* people could create problems to you. Apart from this you can have FB, especially if needed for work or just to talk with friends but it's raccomanded to not waste time on it (like scrolling indefinitely for hours, wasting your time). This is a general rule just to help you in your life as there are more important things to do than wasting your time on FB.

Responsibility to the responsible.

Should you be showing things like that on a date base that steals everyones info?

just a heads up if you have facebook, on most devices, fb reaches out and takes any and all information it can grab, including your browser history your cookies, ect, including microphone data, so do not even use facebook in the same room, or same device that you do any research or meditations in, this is no good. if you use windows follow the cybersecurity thread to get rid of micro jew. and use addons on a privacy secure browser like vivaldi or brave. the cybersecurity thread is in the active section, or use the search function of this site. and make sure to use a open source FB browser, and not their actual app. this will keep the damage down.

if i was you i would immediately delete facebook. permanently. but that is me.

facebook is evil.

why support the jew.

if you need fb for something like marketplace, just use a fake fb. using a prepaid phone paid with cash.

Aldrick said:

Should you be showing things like that on a date base that steals everyones info?
Absolutely not I was being a troll for a second just to see something ... it was a useless expected experiment to b honest

Aldrick said:

Absolutely not I was being a troll for a second just to see something ... it was a useless expected experiment to b honest

Cool i have an account an old roommate made a long time ago using my email (this was like 5 years ago the account still exists). I tried just posting www.deathofcommunism.com and some stuff a couple things of the JOS and stuff about a month ago all of it when I figured out it existed and how to access it. It was taken down automatically and really quick. Though the stuff where I called Democrats marxists is still up somehow. No way anyone would figure out who it is that accessed that account cause i don't even live anywhere near where its from anymore.

Other than that dont really use Facebook. I mostly think its dumb.

This stuff seems to be a waste of time. Cause even a fake account like this just about anything you can do will be deleted.

And I bet I caused problems for that old person if anyone saw that lol she wasn't a good person anyways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back