Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who's with me on power dates 19th of October full on RTR and other critical degree times

darkmonkey666

This is if nothing else is posted by the HPs on that day for spiritual warfare. If it is listen to them and disregard this. I kind of just want to make people aware of the critical degrees.

That's the next major one. Sun 26 Degrees Libra.

In eastern Time about 720 AM if anyone is up at that time (it is different in different time zones so this could be the middle of the night somewhere or you like me might sleep in) moon is at 4 Degrees Sagittarius that would mean 9 AM EST the moon would be here for the warfare timer to start RTR.

I think i will pretty soon create a post where I list the Dates of Critical degrees for the next few months. Been thinking of doing that for awhile. It might take a bit to research this and time to put it together for things like moon Venus Sun Mercury Mars Saturn Jupiter and anything else there such as outer planets if it applies.
Critical degrees boost the power of things.

All times I will put in EST and EDT for this since that is where I live but it can be calculated for your time zone and converted to what time it is where you live if your not in Eastern time zone various places online eaisly.

I know this cause I did a money working on moon 0 Cancer nothing else was there and I got extra money the next day for no reason qbout 120 dollars at the bank and they never caught it this was 2019 summer.

For Final RTR Mercury being on a critical degree seems to be what boosts it the most along with sun and moon. Mars at 0 13 and 26 Aries was a nice but nothing compared to Mercury 0 Libra.

These can also be used to boost personal magick based on the Sign and Planet. To get even more technical i am sure you could look up on astro.com where exactly the planet is and what houses its ruling right now as well but that almost seems OCD like. No need to over analyze but yes it might boost something. The planitary hour is better than doing this and that can be found at lunarium.co.uk for most locations. Just pick the city closest to you if your not far from a place listed on there and your is not listed.

I personally have been trying to make sure I do an rtr on the timer hour when the moon is at 0 of a cardinal sign for a long time.

To me this stuff is kind of fun to figure out and do and watch for but then again I am into astrology (yes I have Uranus in the 10th house lol :lol: )

The critical degree info can be found here https://web.archive.org/web/20190802213829/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

To get more technical you could think of fixed stars when doing personal magick or working with that stars energy the sun on that star or opposite of it is the best.

Sun opposite Betelgeuse around 28 Sag is a great time to really push the rtr too as it seems to weaken the enemy a litte every year we have been doing the rtr for a couple days.

Also if this is a waste of time let me know. I dont think it is cause it gives people that like to do more rtr and meditation sometimes something to do.

Too bad they couldn't add this too evil goy with a timer to when planets and the moon would be on a critical degree that would be super cool.

I'm just gonna reply as no one replied yet since I read this on Saturday as of the time of these postings.

But I don't think you need to worry or anything. I'm sure the RTR wave comes through per those hours.

I think one of the problems with the Warroom(EG) is we haven't been told how many people show up per hours of 1:00:00 and Zero hour. It seems like we told people and people who may not have known about Warroom look at it and go brilliant. But I wonder how many hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands of people perform RTRs per given time period.

Would be kinda nice to know how many people fire off, I'm sure with the supposed over 118,000+ people as of February 2019 Sermon. We probably perform every two hours at least many are doing it. Either first timers or multiple firers or people who stack rituals and perform one time a day rituals such as myself who tries and fires off 27-45 a day.

I think in the end you don't have to worry. It's interesting what you posted but not a huge concern. Non-the less you do make a point in working with the Universe even the Gods fire off on Universal constructs appearing at specific times. So non-the less we should. But if that was a concern we wouldn't be told a generic time. I think in the end it's more trouble than it's worth investing in such development. I'm sure our actions mean a lot :twisted:

Gear88 said:
I'm just gonna reply as no one replied yet since I read this on Saturday as of the time of these postings.

But I don't think you need to worry or anything. I'm sure the RTR wave comes through per those hours.

I think one of the problems with the Warroom(EG) is we haven't been told how many people show up per hours of 1:00:00 and Zero hour. It seems like we told people and people who may not have known about Warroom look at it and go brilliant. But I wonder how many hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands of people perform RTRs per given time period.

Would be kinda nice to know how many people fire off, I'm sure with the supposed over 118,000+ people as of February 2019 Sermon. We probably perform every two hours at least many are doing it. Either first timers or multiple firers or people who stack rituals and perform one time a day rituals such as myself who tries and fires off 27-45 a day.

I think in the end you don't have to worry. It's interesting what you posted but not a huge concern. Non-the less you do make a point in working with the Universe even the Gods fire off on Universal constructs appearing at specific times. So non-the less we should. But if that was a concern we wouldn't be told a generic time. I think in the end it's more trouble than it's worth investing in such development. I'm sure our actions mean a lot :twisted:

I am not really worried about anything just think it would be cool if we have more coordination for certain times like this. Any boost should be taken advantage of. Hmm i wonder if i am the only one who pays attention to or realized this. It would kind of be fun. I mean yeah not everyone is going to have fun going into astrological websites trying to figure out exactly when everything is on what degree.

But still it would be cool if this was presented by someone and coordinated. I am not even sure I want to do that myself i was just posting this as an idea. Not to mention why not include this somewhere. The idea behind doing extra rtrs on the 19th leads into this. I thought it sounded cool and as a way to present my idea. Cool if someone actually does this.

Your far better off doing extra on the 31st both its a power date plus you have 2 or 3 things on critical degrees.

slyscorpion said:
...power dates...

Well you know what. What you can always do is a day or two before those specific dates. Now that A-F is being moderated more and people's post are coming in more real-time speeds.

You can give a general message to everyone like: F-RTR Power Date: (Insert date) and state guys for said date can we please give some extra F-RTR one or two extra F-RTRs for this date. If mandatory 1; recommended 3-5 can we do 3-7 F-RTR and pump up some astrological power dates.

Not a bad idea. Not sure how many people will throw extra F-RTR but couldn't hurt reminding some people of said dates.

ok i can do that i think i will take some time to look up stuff and add it in. Mercury is at 26 libra for a week or so i think then Saturn joins in at 26 Capricorn coming up obviously one doesn't have to go crazy with that and go all out for 2 weeks or however long this is but they can a few of those days do more especially the 31st which has both on critical degrees.

I am thinking and hoping another spiritual warfare thing is posted for that time like the race awakening or something like last year.

Btw i wonder if we are waiting for some astrological thing for the removing the barrier ritual of if that will just be posted some random time when the Gods say it should be.

I am excited for something new.

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:
...power dates...

Well you know what. What you can always do is a day or two before those specific dates. Now that A-F is being moderated more and people's post are coming in more real-time speeds.

You can give a general message to everyone like: F-RTR Power Date: (Insert date) and state guys for said date can we please give some extra F-RTR one or two extra F-RTRs for this date. If mandatory 1; recommended 3-5 can we do 3-7 F-RTR and pump up some astrological power dates.

Not a bad idea. Not sure how many people will throw extra F-RTR but couldn't hurt reminding some people of said dates.

Ok i think I will do that next month as there really are no good power dates not known outside the one I already posted. But great if more people do extra rtrs then I will try to not sure what I will have going on that day.

I also am not sure that any of the degrees of Mutable signs really do boost anything much

So i really in personal workings never used them. Although I think 28 Sagittarius is good for us more so than 28 Gemini.

I prefer power degrees such as 15 of Fixed signs or 0 16 26 Cardnal.

0 Cardnal obviously being the best.

On the 19th of October if anyone wants share your experience with this. When the sun is on 26 Libra

Is the rtr actually boosted by this in your experience.

What about anything else you did.

This is just kind of going on guess work and my own personal experience with 26 Cancer sun and 13 Cancer sun that maybe this does boost things.

I know when the USA was founded they tried to get something very close to 13 Cancer or on it if i remember right.

Guess work and intuition on my part says any working related to the planet is strengthened by this but with the Sun it is kind of general anything just like other power dates with it are.

But tell me your experience this may help. If I am going to put effort into something like this I really don't want to waste my own time or other peoples time.

If you feel this boosts it or want to by all means do do extra rtr when sun is on 26 libra maybe even go all out if your motivated and nothing else is going on that day.

But please do let me know your experience.

If you want a power time everyday, it's midnight Israel time. Right now that is 5pm EST. Of course this time will change with DST.

The Jews do something around midnight their time, probably a variant of "Banishing of the Pentagram".

StraitShot47 said:
If you want a power time everyday, it's midnight Israel time. Right now that is 5pm EST. Of course this time will change with DST.

The Jews do something around midnight their time, probably a variant of "Banishing of the Pentagram".

Hmm didn't know anything about this. On 5 EST is one of the hours where we do rtr on the evilgoy timer.

I can try to do rtr each day on this specific hour as much as possible provided i am not having to do something else at the time or am around someone I wouldn't want to know i meditate or something. If my girlfriend dedicates soon (she said she would on or before Halloween hope she follows through) I can have her do the rtr at this time when she can as well provided she does it about 1 time a day at first.

Can you show me where you learned this information.

I do know they have a pentagram banishing ritual in hebrew magick there are a few versions one of them they blaspheme the demons and call upon them to banish them or something. The reason i know that is I dumbly was into enemy magick for a couple of years. In 2016 to 2018 but I didnt know they did it at a specific time.

slyscorpion said:
This is if nothing else is posted by the HPs on that day for spiritual warfare. If it is listen to them and disregard this. I kind of just want to make people aware of the critical degrees.

In eastern Time about 720 AM if anyone is up at that time (it is different in different time zones so this could be the middle of the night somewhere or you like me might sleep in) moon is at 4 Degrees Sagittarius that would mean 9 AM EST the moon would be here for the warfare timer to start RTR.

I think i will pretty soon create a post where I list the Dates of Critical degrees for the next few months. Been thinking of doing that for awhile. It might take a bit to research this and time to put it together for things like moon Venus Sun Mercury Mars Saturn Jupiter and anything else there such as outer planets if it applies.

All times I will put in EST and EDT for this since that is where I live but it can be calculated for your time zone and converted to what time it is where you live if your not in Eastern time zone various places online eaisly.

I know this cause I did a money working on moon 0 Cancer nothing else was there and I got extra money the next day for no reason qbout 120 dollars at the bank and they never caught it this was 2019 summer.

For Final RTR Mercury being on a critical degree seems to be what boosts it the most along with sun and moon. Mars at 0 13 and 26 Aries was a nice but nothing compared to Mercury 0 Libra.

These can also be used to boost personal magick based on the Sign and Planet. To get even more technical i am sure you could look up on astro.com where exactly the planet is and what houses its ruling right now as well but that almost seems OCD like. No need to over analyze but yes it might boost something. The planitary hour is better than doing this and that can be found at lunarium.co.uk for most locations. Just pick the city closest to you if your not far from a place listed on there and your is not listed.

I personally have been trying to make sure I do an rtr on the timer hour when the moon is at 0 of a cardinal sign for a long time.

To me this stuff is kind of fun to figure out and do and watch for but then again I am into astrology (yes I have Uranus in the 10th house lol :lol: )

The critical degree info can be found here https://web.archive.org/web/20190802213829/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

To get more technical you could think of fixed stars when doing personal magick or working with that stars energy the sun on that star or opposite of it is the best.

Sun opposite Betelgeuse around 28 Sag is a great time to really push the rtr too as it seems to weaken the enemy a litte every year we have been doing the rtr for a couple days.

Also if this is a waste of time let me know. I dont think it is cause it gives people that like to do more rtr and meditation sometimes something to do.

Too bad they couldn't add this too evil goy with a timer to when planets and the moon would be on a critical degree that would be super cool.

This is the most paramount time for Rituals. Two year cycles have been completed. Let the Autumn energies of the Grove, come forth, to put them to their final rest.

slyscorpion said:
StraitShot47 said:

Hmm didn't know anything about this. On 5 EST is one of the hours where we do rtr on the evilgoy timer.

I can try to do rtr each day on this specific hour as much as possible provided i am not having to do something else at the time or am around someone I wouldn't want to know i meditate or something. If my girlfriend dedicates soon (she said she would on or before Halloween hope she follows through) I can have her do the rtr at this time when she can as well provided she does it about 1 time a day at first.

Can you show me where you learned this information.

I do know they have a pentagram banishing ritual in hebrew magick there are a few versions one of them they blaspheme the demons and call upon them to banish them or something. The reason i know that is I dumbly was into enemy magick for a couple of years. In 2016 to 2018 but I didnt know they did it at a specific time.

I learned this information by looking at what new age cultists push, their schedules, by feeling it and by research. I made a thread about it here; https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36235&hilit=Gcpdot

The thing is this isn't really about what times are considered appropriately by random. People do the RTR everyday, so if you want to do extra on any day, some people are doing extra on that day.

You getting 120 dollars in one time doesn't make it a "Critical degree" for the fate of the world or anything else. But for your chart, this may be a good degree to do something for you specifically.

Do not worry about the dates, the perfect ones are being chosen. Just making things out randomly to gain attention about this is not that necessary.

A "Critical degree" does not necessarily mean a good time for warfare or what you may say.

We pick the best times for this, so no need to worry. There is no reason not everyone just posts up their own dates, and why there is a continuous, 24 hour clock, to time rituals. This eliminates both mistakes by amateurs and also provides available time for all to get in.

However you can continue your research to benefit yourself. Some specific good degrees, can be good for one, based on their chart, and bad for another. Keep that in mind also.

You rush because you also think that a so called "Barrier" keeps you from living in fairytopia. The reality here is, no matter what the enemy puts forth, strong souls can and will ascend.

You're being impatient for a few years, jews have been working their asses for a few thousands though. So not everything can follow on wrong expectations, lack of knowledge, or impatience, because nothing will change in this way.

The RTR is already shoving holes in the so called "Barrier" [it was built based on hebrew letters], and were this so necessary or a matter of life and death, it would have been out already. The Gods have a lot of power.

There will be a new addition to the FRTR that will come out soon, when we are given the OK for it by the Gods, too.

What you described as feeling in your upper chakras in relation to this, is because the chakras itself, do not have sufficient power to ascend "Above it". This is a problem of many occultists in the past. The way to surpass this is empowerment. In this case, one moves "Past this" more and more, until this is "Entirely".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP is it true that Mercury Retrograde makes the F-Rtr more powerful? This is something Mageson was saying a lot. But now that he was exposed I don't know if its true. I don't remember you or Maxine talking about it.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP is it true that Mercury Retrograde makes the F-Rtr more powerful? This is something Mageson was saying a lot. But now that he was exposed I don't know if its true. I don't remember you or Maxine talking about it.

Well, reversing their alphabet is reversing their communications, so intuitively it would make sense that Mercury retrograde makes f-rtr more potent in some ways.

Let's see what hp has to say, will my estimation be crushed by superior knowledge or am I onto something. :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is this isn't really about what times are considered appropriately by random. People do the RTR everyday, so if you want to do extra on any day, some people are doing extra on that day.

You getting 120 dollars in one time doesn't make it a "Critical degree" for the fate of the world or anything else. But for your chart, this may be a good degree to do something for you specifically.

Do not worry about the dates, the perfect ones are being chosen. Just making things out randomly to gain attention about this is not that necessary.

A "Critical degree" does not necessarily mean a good time for warfare or what you may say.

We pick the best times for this, so no need to worry. There is no reason not everyone just posts up their own dates, and why there is a continuous, 24 hour clock, to time rituals. This eliminates both mistakes by amateurs and also provides available time for all to get in.

However you can continue your research to benefit yourself. Some specific good degrees, can be good for one, based on their chart, and bad for another. Keep that in mind also.

You rush because you also think that a so called "Barrier" keeps you from living in fairytopia. The reality here is, no matter what the enemy puts forth, strong souls can and will ascend.

You're being impatient for a few years, jews have been working their asses for a few thousands though. So not everything can follow on wrong expectations, lack of knowledge, or impatience, because nothing will change in this way.

The RTR is already shoving holes in the so called "Barrier" [it was built based on hebrew letters], and were this so necessary or a matter of life and death, it would have been out already. The Gods have a lot of power.

There will be a new addition to the FRTR that will come out soon, when we are given the OK for it by the Gods, too.

What you described as feeling in your upper chakras in relation to this, is because the chakras itself, do not have sufficient power to ascend "Above it". This is a problem of many occultists in the past. The way to surpass this is empowerment. In this case, one moves "Past this" more and more, until this is "Entirely".

Ok i guess I am a little impatient with this.

I know and knew for a long time inside my soul that the world won't be fully Satanic for a long time or perfect and that we have a lot of work to do.

But that doeant mean it didn't disappoint me in knowing this.. Because I do not understand how anyone could not want the truth or to grow or advance or whatever. I mean the other side is so bad how could anyone choose this is what i was thinking.

I didn't really honestly want to put a lot of effort into this to be honest in finding critical degrees for things cause I wasnt sure many on here would really listen to this anyways which would mean it would be a huge waste of my own personal time.

That was just like 10 years ago in about 2011 i was spending hours at a time creating videos trying to inspire people. I saw it as a duty to try and do something. I did get a couple people to help me in creating rituals at the time and to comment on stuff and do them.

Yet only about 1 or two people commented and I was getting like 9 likes and two dislikes for the most part. Even though my channel had 1200 or so subscribers.

I was getting angry and disappointed about that too.

So i dont really want to put forth any effort if people just don't care anyways.

If anyone remembers this and you remember me ranting and maybe not acting nice (someone in the group even told me Bael came to them when they got so angry at me they wanted to curse me and said I wasn't acting right at all and it would be ok if he wanted to do it because i kind of deserved it for the way i was acting somethung like that)

I dont act like this to people anymore so sorry about that.

I was mostly angry about the fact that I thought i was the only one that really cared about this stuff. No one was doing their duty. So I thought fuck it i might as well give up too.

If this stuff really doesn't matter a lot in the fate of things I won't bother looking all this stuff up or trying to find info on it for the groups.

But i may want to look into this for my own personal life and workings as I do feel I am in a stuck situation that is the other half of why I am impatient. I feel without the enemy there something would go better for me quickly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is fantastic news if it's the new Anti-Astral Grid ritual(AAGR). But I kinda feel like Maxine was teasing us by telling us last year about it. It's not wrong I recall her mentioning back in 2008 Satan stated "No more withholding information let it all out in the open". In fact by around the same 2008 or 2009 Maxine wanted to release the Baneful-magic squares(Black magic magickal squares) but never did so. She specifically wanted to promote the (safeness) of using the BMMS because of the (antidote) mantra to clear up the baneful square residual energy from affecting us.

It's just like I said it felt kinda like a tease having to wait so long for a newer ritual. We've pretty much known about it over a year May 13th, 2019: sermon. I've said some (foolish) things about the ritual and someone reminded me secrecy in war. Just kinda annoying having to wait so long would have been better if we were told about it a few weeks before release in this upcoming future ritual.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560

UNLESS of course it's an addendum ritual to the or for the F-RTR and not the AAGR.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is fantastic news if it's the new Anti-Astral Grid ritual(AAGR). But I kinda feel like Maxine was teasing us by telling us last year about it. It's not wrong I recall her mentioning back in 2008 Satan stated "No more withholding information let it all out in the open". In fact by around the same 2008 or 2009 Maxine wanted to release the Baneful-magic squares(Black magic magickal squares) but never did so. She specifically wanted to promote the (safeness) of using the BMMS because of the (antidote) mantra to clear up the baneful square residual energy from affecting us.

It's just like I said it felt kinda like a tease having to wait so long for a newer ritual. We've pretty much known about it over a year May 13th, 2019: sermon. I've said some (foolish) things about the ritual and someone reminded me secrecy in war. Just kinda annoying having to wait so long would have been better if we were told about it a few weeks before release in this upcoming future ritual.

UNLESS of course it's an addendum ritual to the or for the F-RTR and not the AAGR.
If it was not released until now then it means we don't need it. If we needed it I'm sure the God's would have gived the Ok.

luis said:
If it was not released until now then it means we don't need it. If we needed it I'm sure the God's would have gived the Ok.

Excactly. We simply need to hammer the Final RTR in order to free ourselves from this tyranny, for now. It really is a matter of life and death... Later is later and we should have focus on present matters.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I honestly think they can't release a bunch of info on some of this stuff. If there are black magick workings that can't be reversed no matter how much cleansing of aura or whatever but you would have to have specific knowledge to cast them or reverse them. (Not to mention it might not be reverseable especially if the person casting it on you has more power) Think what people even some immature members might do with this info let alone the enemy this might put a huge burden on the Gods protecting and helping people that were cursed. Think how bad something like this could be in the hands of the enemy and immature people there is a reason that was not released some members very well might know this info but there is a reason its not publicly posted. Its only trusted with certain people right now cause of how bad misuse could be. She wasn't even teasing us with that just telling us that it was possible to use Sanskrit and magick squares with cursing and that its dangerous to attempt this right now. As there were some sites that encouraged doing this but in a dangeous way that were not Satanic at least at the time she posted it. She said its not safe to release right now. And its obviously still not safe to release. I can understand why.

The astral grid it may also be not safe to release too much on this right now cause there may be immature people again that are open enough to sense and see it and just would start trying to do stuff with it. For all we know that may be dangerous or even deadly if the enemy has some kind of defense with it or for some not stated reason there is probably a good reason this is not posted publicly stated maybe even by the Gods.

I dont personally think she did wrong.

I was a little impatient at first just cause I was excited about doing something new. It sometimes gets a little repetitive doing the same thing over and over.

I think she did nothing wrong. She built up the excitement a lot. So when this is released think how exited and motivated some or most people here will be.

They will love to do a lot of work on this.

So it turned out OK. We just have to be patient like Cobra said.

slyscorpion said:

I'm off today did 54 reps so far. Feels great

Let's hit it!!!

slyscorpion said:

Did 8 RTR. I'm on fucking fire. Sits on couch roasting. When I was doing thaykh thekh thoykh. I felt immense heat go up my spine. Really freeing kundalini.

Not long after that, I would have quit if that wouldn't fuck the whole ritual. I had to go on and finish,the 54 reps one. Omg

I see why he didn't want people doing stacks. 9 just does very little.

So I dunno who else joined, but I helped.

Cool so some of you actually did this.

What was your experience. Do you think it increased things.

Sad to say I ended up focused on other things mostly that day but I did it about 5 times. At the end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back