Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whats reptilians race are?

unmarried.mother

Hi everyone. Since I registered to this forum I start reading it, before Ive read in my language which is other than English, so, please for understand if Ill make some words mistakes.
I have questions about reptilians. I know very dell they are ours enemies, but I would like to know:
Where did tey come from? Because a lot of websites says they have evolved from the old ones reptillians and from dinozaurs also, they get human body posture with reptille look and the come out from Darth to different planet. Thats what theory of conspiracy says.
Who are they?
How originally they look like?
Who have made them and for what?
And when they made jew, how they create this piece of shit? Are they mixed theyselfs with artificial human body?
For any answers I will be gratefull.

Maybe you might be better with a translator than trying to write it out yourself. This sounds really confusing in English and most probably can't even understand this. A lot of people that speak other languages mainly such as Russian or Italian etc on here use a translator.

Just type in what you want to say in your own language into the translator and translate it into English. There are plenty you can look it up.

You can also use things like Google translator on your web browser to translate web pages from english into your own language. It sometimes even asks at the bottom if you would like to.

This could make all this easier. Also we might have some stuff in your own language translated by someone. I know there were a bunch of websites and things created by various members who translated JOS into other languages.

What is your native language.

I will also answer your question to the best of my ability.

The reptilians are not in any way related to the dinosaurs or anything that we call reptile on earth. Snakes and all that are not evil or any of that. They probably are evolved from a similar form of life somewhere else but that's it.

Reptilians look similar to this.

5c1c59baf7f1e1900f57cac43390115e.jpg

I know Maxine claimed the pic drawn by Allister Crowley was a grey but this is a reptilian i am sure of that, this is what they look like. That is a pretty good depiction too.

They all have a bulbous head like this but some are different colors of skin I have seen read and green ones in the astral. They have cat like eyes that are yellow and a tounge like a snake scaley skin.

Thats what i saw when they attacked me.

We don't know who made them. They come from another planet some people say in the Draco constellation somewhere i am not sure though.

With the Jews they probably abducted gentiles and did some genetic experiments just like what you hear of today and used this to create a hybrid by mixing human DNA with their own and probably some other things too in order to program the hybrid to be what they wanted and carry out a mission.

The Jews are basically an advanced bioweapon created against humanity programmed to go the opposite direction of what nature and evolution normally does. Very strange how this is possible but it is apparently.

slyscorpion said:

The reptilians are not in any way related to the dinosaurs or anything that we call reptile on earth. Snakes and all that are not evil or any of that. They probably are evolved from a similar form of life somewhere else but that's it.

I know Maxine claimed the pic drawn by Allister Crowley was a grey but this is a reptilian i am sure of that, this is what they look like. That is a pretty good depiction too.

They all have a bulbous head like this but some are different colors of skin I have seen read and green ones in the astral. They have cat like eyes that are yellow and a tounge like a snake scaley skin.

We don't know who made them. They come from another planet some people say in the Draco constellation somewhere i am not sure though.

With the Jews they probably abducted gentiles and did some genetic experiments just like what you hear of today and used this to create a hybrid by mixing human DNA with their own and probably some other things too in order to program the hybrid to be what they wanted and carry out a mission.

The Jews are basically an advanced bioweapon created against humanity programmed to go the opposite direction of what nature and evolution normally does. Very strange how this is possible but it is apparently.
No, that's a grey.
I think reptilians are from another kind of universe.

slyscorpion said:
We don't know who made them.
Presumably, Nature created them. They were the strongest to evolve and advance in their part of the galaxy/cosmos/universe.

TopoftheAbyss said:
No, that's a grey.
So do some people subscribe to the multiverse theory, then? I know the jew says it comes from another universe, but the higher jew says things and the other jew listens to and believes it; the higher jew is not to be questioned nor doubted, and it knows that the lower jew will accept whatever it says, like a christian obeying "leaders". Not to mention that the jew has multiple layers of meaning in what it says.

TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

No, that's a grey.

Well its kind of hard to tell. The greys I thought had big eyes that were blackish colored. If that is a grey it's a different kind of one than I am familiar with.

I would go mixed feeling could be both not sure on that image but the reptilians look an awful lot like this in the head with the veins and everything so that's why I used it.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
Presumably, Nature created them. They were the strongest to evolve and advance in their part of the galaxy/cosmos/universe.

TopoftheAbyss said:
No, that's a grey.
So do some people subscribe to the multiverse theory, then? I know the jew says it comes from another universe, but the higher jew says things and the other jew listens to and believes it; the higher jew is not to be questioned nor doubted, and it knows that the lower jew will accept whatever it says, like a christian obeying "leaders". Not to mention that the jew has multiple layers of meaning in what it says.
I read that it's something like a bubble and that dimension or universe is not an accurate description.

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

No, that's a grey.

Well its kind of hard to tell. The greys I thought had big eyes that were blackish colored. If that is a grey it's a different kind of one than I am familiar with.

I would go mixed feeling could be both not sure on that image but the reptilians look an awful lot like this in the head with the veins and everything so that's why I used it.
Maybe different kind of grey that works close to the Yawhue vortex.

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

No, that's a grey.

I thought a grey would be grey in colour... just like the tall whites are...believe it or don't...tall and white in colour. It might be an indicator, or a piss take, that in Star Trek, a Humanoid species calls (one particular) Human(s) "pink skin".

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
No, that's a grey.
The multiverse is a fake thing like the big bang. Universe means the whole. Diversity, space, time and infinite resources.

Mathematically speaking, if a mass of non-infinite quantity explodes, it cannot give rise to the infinite whole. A mass of infinite quantity cannot stop exploding to give a new infinite whole. The big bang cannot be the origin of the infinite universe (the whole).

Don't get confused by the names universe and multiverse. Universe does not mean one or one thing. The multiverse does not make the universe more different and infinite because the universe is not a thing or a set of limited things such as solar systems, galaxies, clusters, etc. but it is infinity. The universe is the set of all infinite things. There can be no more infinities.

Christianity and islam are gigantic lies but the big bang and the multiverse are the biggest lies that can be told about the universe. This is obviously the case with the Jews, like the flat planet ... or should we call it Petri's planet. It is clear that they want to limit us.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
No, that's a grey.

I did read something where people kept stating the Jews didn't belong in our area of the universe or they are from a different part of the universe where apparently the rules are different. I do not remember who said that or if it was one of our HPs though it was in a conversation on one of Cobras sermons.

Well if so then how did they end up here?

That is confusing. Maybe reptilians are from a different lower dimension or the vibration of their area of the universe is totally different and alien to us.

It seems there are two main prominent species of aliens people witness physically, mentally, and or spiritually. Greys and Reptillians. There are some people who've witnessed Aryan like people some sort of non-Nordic humanoid and even Insectoid creatures as well as other aliens albeit sometimes it delves into Bibliotechapleyades non-sense of a billion aliens bullshit.

Non the less Reptillians are probably evolved from some sort of extra-terrestrial advanced animal who came out from reptiles, dinosaurs, birds, and or other creatures of said complexion. I'm not saying like it's been said above that dinosaurs would evolve into reptilians just saying some type of dinosaur or advanced creature from those eras evolved and became said reptillian alien.

Greys on the other hand are total slaves. There are a few different varieties of two different kinds artificial and natural Greys. Certain short and certain tall Greys are natural or semi-artificial(poses cybernetics) some of these guys are natural enemies and don't require any intimidation or slavishness to turn them into human haters. They are probably natural raised to hate and be communists as that is their main principle of Government. Natural greys can be seen in statues of Central/South America with grey babies and are probably natural leader class some sort of Eugenic Grey leaders that control other greys. So yes they do posses reproductive organs. It's even possible to assume that before certain modifications they were a greyish like species who was probably more developed physically but was modified by the reptilians who saw a perfect slave even if there are non-slaved greys they are still enemies and work for the reptilians willingly or unwillingly but are enemies.

Then we have artificial greys or semi-artificial greys. Or at least greys in various levels of cybernetic implants. It's well known mentioned before by HP.Cobra. Some greys even poses small nanite detonators in their head to kill them with an expiration time. So at some point they are created and poof after some time it detonates and kills them for absolutely no reason other than some reptillian bullshit communist craziness. A lot of greys poses metallic objects in their bodies and it seems like many of them are clones or cloned ad nauseum. Just like Satan and the Gods collect DNA to improve the Universe, there is an opposite element that does not want that but rather hoard the DNA and create more clones or diversify their clones to extend their life just a little bit further for some maligned reason of existence.

Greys vary from commando reptilian greys to full on cybernetically enhanced clones. Commando greys are reptilians at a certain stage of growing and might be a subrace of Reptilian that wears a Grey suit. Certain African tribes have discovered reptilian corpses in Grey suits as some sort of environmental protector or some sort of add control system. It seems like Reptilians really control most of the actions of the Greys and demand absolute servitude it's possible greys are expired after a point to avoid resistance in case it thinks outside parameters. We don't know why the greys have an expiration time but it seems like a possible "Well why the fuck not" situation.

Either way it's best not to waste your time with the enemy. I've pointed some things out but most of this is filtered knowledge. Unfortunately we have retards like the Ralien religion whereby they believe communism, vegenism, greys and reptilians are hot shit. These people are wasting huge amounts of time physically, mentally, and spiritually creating a communist world for their own suicide. Like the communists state "If you know too much you know too much". Like it's been said about the jews their fate will be DNA expanders. They will be borged like Gentiles by their own Gods. Like it's been said before if jews create so much issues for everyone including themselves it seems like they are threat to their own ETs. So why not borg them in and harvest their DNA. I'm sure a few spiritual jews would survive to be progenitors of other kosher species particularly humanoid type. But it seems like most jews will just get borged like the terrestrial inhabitants.

Either way it's good to learn but at the same time with the resources we have and how much bullshit misplaced compassion people perform. It's best just to state Greys and Reptilians Empire of Draco = Bad. Our Gods and Nordic Empire of Orion = Good.

Too many people theorycrafting bullshit all the time to some how appease their new Gods that they wish to have enslave them cause somehow they think that's how life should be that we should be slaves to krast.

Is that true Greys evolved from Dolphin-like beings and were microchipped by Reptilians?

ClappyBird said:
Is that true Greys evolved from Dolphin-like beings and were microchipped by Reptilians?
actually,they were a humanoid species which was genetically modified to be this way
also,it has been said they have a pink skin under a gray membrane and white eyes under black lenses

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
No, that's a grey.

I did read something where people kept stating the Jews didn't belong in our area of the universe or they are from a different part of the universe where apparently the rules are different. I do not remember who said that or if it was one of our HPs though it was in a conversation on one of Cobras sermons.

Well if so then how did they end up here?

That is confusing. Maybe reptilians are from a different lower dimension or the vibration of their area of the universe is totally different and alien to us.
Very advanced beings have many means and technologies and certainly they can adapt with genetic engineering if necessary and of course they can travel quickly and safely in space.

TopoftheAbyss said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
No, that's a grey.
I read that it's something like a bubble and that dimension or universe is not an accurate description.
If we want to call a universe, a planet or a galaxy or a cluster or a unit greater than the clusters, it will be a limited and not infinite thing and therefore there can be more universes. If we want to call and attribute the word universe to infinity, there can be no more universes. We can also call it The Infinite.

The Universe is commonly defined as the complex that encompasses all space and what it contains, that is, matter and energy, planets, stars, galaxies and the contents of intergalactic space.

800px-El_Universo_y_sus_componentes.png

I think the word universe is a good and correct word to attribute to the infinite whole. If we want to attribute the word universe to a limited and non-infinite set of things, such as galaxies and clusters, then it will be necessary in the name of infinity, such as simply calling it Infinity. However, I think you understand what I mean.

satanama666 said:
ClappyBird said:
actually,they were a humanoid species which was genetically modified to be this way
also,it has been said they have a pink skin under a gray membrane and white eyes under black lenses

Thanks.

The jew did put into an episode of Star Trek that a species of alien came from dinosaurs (on Earth originally).

Gear88 said:
Natural greys can be seen in statues of Central/South America with grey babies
In case you forgot, and for anyone who doesn't know - those ones which were found and documented showed a female to have what appeared to be egg-like things in what would be its belly/womb equivalent thing.

Raëlism - it is interesting to notice the Swastika in the emblem. That certainly does seem like the jew using Pagan symbols in its own non-Pagan, anti-Pagan, evil practices.

Master said:
The Universe is commonly defined as the complex that encompasses all space and what it contains, that is, matter and energy, planets, stars, galaxies and the contents of intergalactic space.
Not to get off-topic, but does the Universe "sit in" Space, and "fill-up" Space (as if it is expanding into something), or does the Universe contain space, i.e. nearly emptiness between things? Notice the difference in my using of the capital and lowercase S in "Space" and "space".

Your link https://uload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/El_Universo_y_sus_componentes.png/800px-El_Universo_y_sus_componentes.png is missing a P in "upload".

unmarried.mother said:
Hi everyone. Since I registered to this forum I start reading it, before Ive read in my language which is other than English, so, please for understand if Ill make some words mistakes.
I have questions about reptilians. I know very dell they are ours enemies, but I would like to know:
Where did tey come from? Because a lot of websites says they have evolved from the old ones reptillians and from dinozaurs also, they get human body posture with reptille look and the come out from Darth to different planet. Thats what theory of conspiracy says.
Who are they?
How originally they look like?
Who have made them and for what?
And when they made jew, how they create this piece of shit? Are they mixed theyselfs with artificial human body?
For any answers I will be gratefull.

well not from our world

Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
FancyMancy said:

If we want to call a universe, a planet or a galaxy or a cluster or a unit greater than the clusters, it will be a limited and not infinite thing and therefore there can be more universes. If we want to call and attribute the word universe to infinity, there can be no more universes. We can also call it The Infinite.

I think the word universe is a good and correct word to attribute to the infinite whole. If we want to attribute the word universe to a limited and non-infinite set of things, such as galaxies and clusters, then it will be necessary in the name of infinity, such as simply calling it Infinity. However, I think you understand what I mean.

It wouldn't make sense that something like the reptilians could come to exist in a place like where we are but I am not sure its a completly different dimension when thinking about it or universe.

My guess is it more has to do with the type of energy from the star and planets that their world is around. Not to mention the area in space around them too. Its said position of things in space can put them in a lower or higher dimension. So say you have something like Algol for example a star. Beings that form bathed in that type of energy would be quite evil in our way of understanding it. They wouldn't fit in here. The planets would be very different in a system like that too likely some negative as well not to mention a planet could be positioned in space in a way that it is in a very low vibration.

The thing is that beings of the nature of the reptilians and when starting out evolving would not be immune to the energies around them.

Something really evil and low life and bad such as the reptilians could be formed from this.

Not to mention different areas in space can have different energies. So let's say the whole sector somewhere is bad stars energies and planets. It is possible. Nothing good would come of that.

I am sure maybe a God or Goddess could go to such locations and have no negative effect on them from the things in that sector (and our Gods probably have if they are fighting these things in space) but things that are of an evil nature wouldn't have a huge desire to advance spiritually. So they could never become immune to this and choose to be "good" or anything. They would be totally controlled by the energies around them when developing. Also just them coming here would not change their nature i dont think cause they would be linked with where they are born supposedly. As some Gods that were born on earth still take an interest in things going on astrologically here it was said.

I believe Sector is the word that is used to refer to this by more advanced beings from what i gather in sermons here not "dimension" or "universe" or something.

slyscorpion said:
Algol
bad energies
This brings to mind again what Hitler said, about the eternal struggle. If we were to do an experiment, after all the enemy has been defeated entirely in and around Algol, of having Children there and having them live in and among the energies of Algol, having their own Children throughout generations, etc., we could then decipher how the energies of Algol would influence them, and more than merely influencing them but actually altering them and re-cajiggering their very being and existence.

With the eternal struggle, once Gods and Goddesses - and anyone on their way to being such - were powerful enough, they could live there, potentially, and have minimal or no ill effects upon them; newborn Children - especially New Souls - would need help with this - or because we are not above Nature, then eventually Algol and its energies would win, regardless. Eventually, perhaps, the strong Souls of SS Gods and Goddesses might re-cajigger Algol its-very-self into being a 'good' star? If not, then we wouldn't live there, or we wouldn't live there very long, and other beings would re-live there or move there to live there and take it back...lather...rinse...repeat the eternal struggle of [what one considers] good versus [what another considers] evil.

If I am not mistaken, LORD Satan said something about there having to be a balance between 'good' and 'evil'. So if we eradicated our version, stance and understanding of 'evil' in this galaxy and say as far out as the (current) Observable Universe, then that would be an imbalance. "You can have too much of a good thing", apparently. Logically, it does not make sense that if we made the entire Universe 'good' (in our opinion) that that would cause imabalance and... danger or whatever, though. This must be the other side of the Brain, rather than logical (which in itself can also be a struggle for some people).

Also just them coming here would not change their nature i dont think cause they would be linked with where they are born supposedly.
I have speculated before that the jew coming here in our area of freedom and liberty and things, that these very energies and Nature here reduces the jew a bit; hence the reptillians' force upon the jew to be kosher to the nth degree, along with the jew's soul itself already.

I am taking it to mean district, quarter, part, section, zone, precinct, borough.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

It wouldn't make sense that something like the reptilians could come to exist in a place like where we are but I am not sure its a completly different dimension when thinking about it or universe.

My guess is it more has to do with the type of energy from the star and planets that their world is around. Not to mention the area in space around them too. Its said position of things in space can put them in a lower or higher dimension. So say you have something like Algol for example a star. Beings that form bathed in that type of energy would be quite evil in our way of understanding it. They wouldn't fit in here. The planets would be very different in a system like that too likely some negative as well not to mention a planet could be positioned in space in a way that it is in a very low vibration.

The thing is that beings of the nature of the reptilians and when starting out evolving would not be immune to the energies around them.

Something really evil and low life and bad such as the reptilians could be formed from this.

Not to mention different areas in space can have different energies. So let's say the whole sector somewhere is bad stars energies and planets. It is possible. Nothing good would come of that.

I am sure maybe a God or Goddess could go to such locations and have no negative effect on them from the things in that sector (and our Gods probably have if they are fighting these things in space) but things that are of an evil nature wouldn't have a huge desire to advance spiritually. So they could never become immune to this and choose to be "good" or anything. They would be totally controlled by the energies around them when developing. Also just them coming here would not change their nature i dont think cause they would be linked with where they are born supposedly. As some Gods that were born on earth still take an interest in things going on astrologically here it was said.

I believe Sector is the word that is used to refer to this by more advanced beings from what i gather in sermons here not "dimension" or "universe" or something.
What you said makes a lot of sense. I agree.

FancyMancy said:
The jew did put into an episode of Star Trek that a species of alien came from dinosaurs (on Earth originally).

Gear88 said:
In case you forgot, and for anyone who doesn't know - those ones which were found and documented showed a female to have what appeared to be egg-like things in what would be its belly/womb equivalent thing.

Raëlism - it is interesting to notice the Swastika in the emblem. That certainly does seem like the jew using Pagan symbols in its own non-Pagan, anti-Pagan, evil practices.

Master said:
Not to get off-topic, but does the Universe "sit in" Space, and "fill-up" Space (as if it is expanding into something), or does the Universe contain space, i.e. nearly emptiness between things? Notice the difference in my using of the capital and lowercase S in "Space" and "space".

Your link https://uload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/El_Universo_y_sus_componentes.png/800px-El_Universo_y_sus_componentes.png is missing a P in "upload".
The universe is infinite space and infinite resources, so [the Universe "sits" in Space and "fills" Space (as if expanding into something)]. Scientific research has found that the universe is constantly expanding, that is, the resources residing in space are constantly expanding. The so-called dark matter, actually it is smaller particles that make up larger particles. For example, spins are particles that make up electrons, quarks are particles that make up protons and neutrons. There is so much more to it and I can say with absolute certainty that there is a real diversity of matter and energy and more. The universe is infinite and without a doubt, there is no end to increasing particle structures and units. But the question is, is there any end in the depth of the particles? These are of course, the microcosm and the macrocosm. I'm not sure if it was HPS Maxine or HP Hooded Cobra 666 or someone else from the clergy but I remember an important statement in a sermon. There is infinity in both the microcosm and the macrocosm.

Master said:
FancyMancy said:

Gear88 said:

Master said:

The universe is infinite space and infinite resources, so [the Universe "sits" in Space and "fills" Space (as if expanding into something)]. Scientific research has found that the universe is constantly expanding, that is, the resources residing in space are constantly expanding. The so-called dark matter, actually it is smaller particles that make up larger particles. For example, spins are particles that make up electrons, quarks are particles that make up protons and neutrons. There is so much more to it and I can say with absolute certainty that there is a real diversity of matter and energy and more. The universe is infinite and without a doubt, there is no end to increasing particle structures and units. But the question is, is there any end in the depth of the particles? These are of course, the microcosm and the macrocosm. I'm not sure if it was HPS Maxine or HP Hooded Cobra 666 or someone else from the clergy but I remember an important statement in a sermon. There is infinity in both the microcosm and the macrocosm.
I could continue with this, but it would be too far off-topic, but it is fascinating.

FancyMancy said:
Master said:
FancyMancy said:

I could continue with this, but it would be too far off-topic, but it is fascinating.
Thank you!

Master said:
FancyMancy said:
Master said:
Thank you!
No problem.

slyscorpion said:

Just please nobody focus on this thing. I skim the page quickly, as not too look at it. Treat it like medusa.

You do NOT want too connect to its energies.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Just please nobody focus on this thing. I skim the page quickly, as not too look at it. Treat it like medusa.

You do NOT want too connect to its energies.

Yes totally I just posted that because the OP of this thread asked what one looked like. That is all it really isn't good to spend a lot of time looking at any of this. Just get a general idea and move on from the post. Focusing on it much can connect to energy of things which would be bad in this case especially as it seems this might be a higer up level grey or reptilian or something as it appeared when YHVH was invoked.

It would be really bad if anyone focused on this. What I wanted to do was find the artwork talked about by Magesun that showed a reptilain and post that instead as its way safer and gives a better representation more like what i really saw.

But i couldn't find it anywhere and I had searched for 20 minutes on here it must have been taken down or is buried somehow. So I gave up and used this.

I can't find any good images of a reptilian anywhere else either that look even somewhat realistic all the stuff on search engines are animated and computer generated mostly nothing like what they look like.

Really this was all I could find after 20 minutes so I just gave up and used it for that reason.

But yeah please don't focus on it or any other images like it of greys or anything else of the enemy you find.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back