Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Detaching from another SS

lilquote

I believe there are detachment rituals/the banishing ritual on the JOS site, but I wonder if these would be appropriate to use when it involves two SS souls. Should I leave it all in the hands of the Gods in this case? I want all connections severed in every way, to the point that there is no possibility of reconnecting, if that's possible. Or perhaps this is too extreme.

I'd like to include that I allowed the situation to reach such an extent because I did not heed a warning by HP Hooded Cobra about this person. For that, I apologize.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

HAIL SATAN!

lilquote said:
If the connection you are severing is between you and another SS, then yes. If it's between two SS aside from you, then of course no.

Shael said:
lilquote said:
If the connection you are severing is between you and another SS, then yes. If it's between two SS aside from you, then of course no.

Sorry I deleted a lot from the post before submitting, just for the sake of privacy. To clarify, it is to sever the connection between me and another SS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back