Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has the lack of sex affected my sacral chakra?

StyleCoin

Lately I'm feeling really depressed from the lack of sex, I even stopped feeling my sacral chakra, most girls here just want guys with a lot of money and I'm not very attractive, I'm really homesick, Or maybe my sacred chakra is weakened or blocked?
I know a girl and she treats me very well, would a Venus mantra solve my problem? I want to make her fall in love with me in less than 14 days, but there's a guy hitting on her and they get along, would it be worth it if I use the Venus mantra? Or is it better for me to stop wasting time and go to strengthen my sacral chakra with a magic square?

Hello.

I'd advise you to do your meditations everyday and freeing of the soul workings to remove the filth clinging to your soul.
After which - you should try doing a meditation (at the right time) to attract the right partner for you.

Good luck.

HAIL SATAN!

StyleCoin said:
Lately I'm feeling really depressed from the lack of sex, I even stopped feeling my sacral chakra, most girls here just want guys with a lot of money and I'm not very attractive, I'm really homesick, Or maybe my sacred chakra is weakened or blocked?
I know a girl and she treats me very well, would a Venus mantra solve my problem? I want to make her fall in love with me in less than 14 days, but there's a guy hitting on her and they get along, would it be worth it if I use the Venus mantra? Or is it better for me to stop wasting time and go to strengthen my sacral chakra with a magic square?
Honestly, as I have experienced the same thing it can happen. We are all different and have different needs. I would not say lack of sex blocked your second chakra but of course, your "obsession" with sex may create blocks, so relax, do a spell to find a perfect partner for you. Do not think too hard about it, even if you just attract someone just for sex it's fine as this will heal you. You could even ask for a succubus if that is what you want.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
Honestly, as I have experienced the same thing it can happen. We are all different and have different needs. I would not say lack of sex blocked your second chakra but of course, your "obsession" with sex may create blocks, so relax, do a spell to find a perfect partner for you. Do not think too hard about it, even if you just attract someone just for sex it's fine as this will heal you. You could even ask for a succubus if that is what you want.
I will start the spell on the 15th, after 10 days of work the energy must have influenced this person a lot, should I try to make an appointment with him?

I will ask for a succubus it will also be of great help.

Just do a working to attract the perfect partner.
This is the best thing you can do.
And in the meantime just masturbate

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:
I will start the spell on the 15th, after 10 days of work the energy must have influenced this person a lot, should I try to make an appointment with him?

Its better not to do a spell to influence someone. Do a spell to find the *perfect* partner for you. You may like this girl but it does not mean she is the best for you.

StyleCoin said:
I will start the spell on the 15th...
Sex is a need. You’ll notice more advancement while in a healthy sexual relationship. Not only spiritual, but mentally. You should do a working. Even if it isn’t for this specific girl you have an interest for, you can do a working to attract a healthy sexual partner who is ideal for you. Just keep in mind Mars, which rules sex, is retrograde. You’ll need to wait until it goes direct to do a working.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

Its better not to do a spell to influence someone. Do a spell to find the *perfect* partner for you. You may like this girl but it does not mean she is the best for you.

Hell yeah, lost so much time and energy and so much other things because I kept to do a spell on one girl. Well the spell worked but I am more than happy that the gods did not let it happen that we were together.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

you're right, i'll cast a spell to attract the perfect match, can retrograde mars interfere with work?

NinRick said:
Just do a working to attract the perfect partner.
This is the best thing you can do.
And in the meantime just masturbate
I do this every day to clean my chakras xD

Most attractive thing out there is when someone is their whole and true self. Try to use your imagination and don’t focus too hard on getting what you want or you’ll drive it away. Try to just be more confident and expressive. If you haven’t asked her on a date, do it, or take action. She might not know you like her if you haven’t shown it. If you’re not in the mood just get down on a friend level. There’s lots of things you can do, including a Venus mantra to boost your levels of attractiveness.

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:

you're right, i'll cast a spell to attract the perfect match, can retrograde mars interfere with work?
I don't think so. Love is related to Venus. Mars is more for sex. It should not be a problem.

I would advise at least wait for venus to get out of virgo before doing this. Even if you don't wait till Mars is direct. The reason is you probably don't want a lot of virgo energy in a love relationship trust me. There is a reason venus is in fall there.

Btw retrograde Mars doesn't matter as much is a love relationship but if your looking for mainly sex it might be problematic so I would wait.

Venus in Libra is a great time to do a venus square to attract a partner especially if you can start it on a critical degree. 0 degrees 13 degrees or 26 degrees.

Also remember there are always people that are kind of loners just about everywhere. Most likely a girl like that won't care a lot about whether you have money or not. In my case she even helps me sometimes so I know people like that exist. You are not likely to get someone that is very wealthy though and well off if you don't have money but other than that people that don't even have a job or money at all have partners i see that all the time. So that is not a stumbling block just find the right person. Look around you your self judging is making you lack confidence anyone can have a partner. Also girls care a little more about the connection and emotions than how physically attractive a partner is. This is why you see people who look ugly according to society having partners. I know a lot of guys are mystified by this but I see their point though as a guy I have started not to care about attractiveness a lot either as it represents not who the person is and its impossible to connect to a person who is beautiful but has bad energy so it can't work but its easy to connect to someone who isn't that attractive but has great energy and personality. I think some people see through this at least that are spiritual so dont judge yourself just cause society doesn't see you as greatly attractive. Most people fit that actually to be honest. Girls like confidence I know that. So worrying about this may take away from that.

Actually anything your worried about probably is just holding you back you can have a partner. I do myself and I dont have a lot of money plus I dont always bother looking nice or any of that (unless I go out to a special occasion) and constantly being concerned about that i am more myself she likes that.

What your worried about is just your worries.

slyscorpion said:
I know a lot of guys are mystified by this but I see their point though as a guy I have started not to care about attractiveness a lot either as it represents not who the person is and its impossible to connect to a person who is beautiful but has bad energy so it can't work
It sounds like you're saying good-looking people are bad people.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
I know a lot of guys are mystified by this but I see their point though as a guy I have started not to care about attractiveness a lot either as it represents not who the person is and its impossible to connect to a person who is beautiful but has bad energy so it can't work
Yeah right lol One can be beautiful and have a shit personality or a good personality. It works both ways. If you don't connet with beautiful people maybe you have experienced just bad but beautiful people? Or you just want to look like them lol Well you first need to accept yourselft and magick can do a lot to make yourself looking better.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:
I don't think so. Love is related to Venus. Mars is more for sex. It should not be a problem.
hello, I tried to make an appointment with her yesterday and she refused. :lol:

I think she just wants my friendship, I'll have to do the spell to find a perfect match.

do you recommend that I start the spell on the 15th, when the moon is in Libra, or when Venus is in Libra, what can be more powerful?

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:

I think she just wants my friendship, I'll have to do the spell to find a perfect match.

do you recommend that I start the spell on the 15th, when the moon is in Libra, or when Venus is in Libra, what can be more powerful?
If you can wait then wait for a day when Venus is in its best sign. Mars matter until a certain point. You are not looking just for sex but for a relationship so in theory Mars does not matter and you can still do a spell right now. If you can wait for the best date, look at Jos and see what are the good dates (where the Moon should be and where other planets should be) and then look at the calendar.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

Thats not my intention to say that here. I am saying in my mind appearance is mostly superficial. My girl seems to think this too in fact we kind of like being different. Which means being non conformist in that way as we are both Aquarius Rising.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
Yeah right lol One can be beautiful and have a shit personality or a good personality. It works both ways. If you don't connet with beautiful people maybe you have experienced just bad but beautiful people? Or you just want to look like them lol Well you first need to accept yourselft and magick can do a lot to make yourself looking better.

I was just giving an example here not saying beautiful people are bad. In fact some people that are beautiful on the outside are really spiritual too this is sometimes kind of a genetic thing. Though in some cases people that are naturally attractive tend to become superficial and have things handed to them.

There are people that are "ugly" that have a bad personality and people that are "beautiful" that have a good personality.

I was kind of just showing how beautiful can be bad and ugly can be good sometimes.

A contrast as "beautiful" and "ugly" are mostly social constructs.

In the far ancient past there were women seen as great that wouldn't be seen as attractive today and men the same.

This is mostly social programming.

There are people that see through this. If you really want luck on this look for Scorpio or Pisces rising certain individuals the most. Aquarius may appear to be care free here but they are more trying to make a social statement we can be judgmental sometimes of certain people.

My experience.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

If you can wait then wait for a day when Venus is in its best sign. Mars matter until a certain point. You are not looking just for sex but for a relationship so in theory Mars does not matter and you can still do a spell right now. If you can wait for the best date, look at Jos and see what are the good dates (where the Moon should be and where other planets should be) and then look at the calendar.
I see that on the 16th of November Venus will be in Libra at 23 degrees and Mars will no longer be retrograde, to start a spell on that day it must be very powerful, but on the 23rd Venus will be in Scorpio, could there be a problem with that?

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:

I see that on the 16th of November Venus will be in Libra at 23 degrees and Mars will no longer be retrograde, to start a spell on that day it must be very powerful, but on the 23rd Venus will be in Scorpio, could there be a problem with that?
In my opinion go for the 20th of November, its friday and Venus is in Libra. Start the spell on the hour of Venus.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:
In my opinion go for the 20th of November, its friday and Venus is in Libra. Start the spell on the hour of Venus.
I will soon bring my results. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back