Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Golden dawn banned in Greece?

SSwarrior

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-54433396
So have just read that golden dawn in Greece is now a criminal organisation. I haven't read much into them so any thoughts on this from people who live in Greece

Hail Satan

Unfortunatelly yes, but there are still trials to come and maybe they don't go to prison at all. This is because the jews still controls everything in Hellas and they fear a nationalist party that has so many potential and was so powerfull in the recent past. The good thing is that by law the political members of Golden Dawn can still be active in politics! And this is good because Ilias Kasidiaris has great potential to become a true Nationalist leader in the future! People also support him a lot..

promitheusS88 said:
Unfortunatelly yes, but there are still trials to come and maybe they don't go to prison at all. This is because the jews still controls everything in Hellas and they fear a nationalist party that has so many potential and was so powerfull in the recent past. The good thing is that by law the political members of Golden Dawn can still be active in politics! And this is good because Ilias Kasidiaris has great potential to become a true Nationalist leader in the future! People also support him a lot..

Ilias Kasidiaris looks like a Jew to me but who knows.

Nikois666 said:
promitheusS88 said:

Ilias Kasidiaris looks like a Jew to me but who knows.

A jew ? Why ? He does not have any of the typical jewish characteristics..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back