Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Return...?

When is Father Satan's return? :?: :cry:

I see so many signs. I see my race and other races in danger of receiving chips. I see so much christianity and how it's still strong. I see so much stupidity and evil.

I'm sick of it. I know that life's a struggle, but the kikes make it all so much worse.

We're all fighting back, the Christian people say "it's Satan's fault" and "Satan is doing this/that." They blame everything on Satan.

When is Dad going to return?

I'm feeling so hopeless despite What's being said on the forum.

Sometimes the lizards attack me. If it's not lizard people, then it's angels. All which are stupid bastards.

Someone please give me more information about the Gods and Goddesses return.

I need the uplift.

Once we have cleared the world from the parasites, and our enemies collapsed, Satan‘s kingdom arises!

Approximately 20years, maybe more maybe less, depending on how fast we can remove the enemies from the face of the earth.

He's not coming to defeat the enemy on this world but to repair it. We are defeating the enemy with our rituals and in a matter of years our victory will be blatant.
Lots of people are rejecting Christianity despite its constant shilling and turning to Paganism and they're also waking up to the Jewish menace and realizing the importance of race.

Seeing what the enemy did and keeps doing is extremely painful but I focus on my interests while also improving myself and studying.
The Gods help us from the Astral and they did it since forever. Many great historical figures were SS despite the enemy claiming them as their own slaves.

They are already present and available in the astral.

As about physical apperance, there are also aliens taking strolls on the planet, just not our own yet to such extent.

It is not going to be like a TV show where the nice Gods come on the TV and everything is a rainbow again. But things will improve drastically.

How far this revelation will go will depend on the future and how we fare enegretically. And what extent of revelation will be necessary.

Typically, if humans were more spiritually aware, there would not be a necessity of invasion or intervention.

Humanity does not seem, thanks to our efforts, welcoming to the borg plan. Most people will not go there willingly.

Just know for sure they will intervene and they have been intervening on numerous historical occassions. The manifestation of this will have levels, and it may not be direct obvious invasion. But also, it might be. It will depend on what necessity of force will have to take place to help us.

For the rest, nobody knows. Those who claim to know are lying and/or imagining things. As these matters need not be said to any random humans, since they are rather important plans for the future of our world.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:

Don't feel hopeless. We are reaching a climax, so the intensity of things may seem greater, but the actual balance of power is in our favor, and the situation has always been in control by Satan and the Gods.

If you get attacked frequently, you need to invest more time in protection.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As about physical apperance, there are also aliens taking strolls on the planet, just not our own yet to such extent.

It is not going to be like a TV show where the nice Gods come on the TV and everything is a rainbow again. But things will improve drastically.

How far this revelation will go will depend on the future and how we fare enegretically. And what extent of revelation will be necessary.

Typically, if humans were more spiritually aware, there would not be a necessity of invasion or intervention.

Humanity does not seem, thanks to our efforts, welcoming to the borg plan. Most people will not go there willingly.

Just know for sure they will intervene and they have been intervening on numerous historical occassions. The manifestation of this will have levels, and it may not be direct obvious invasion. But also, it might be. It will depend on what necessity of force will have to take place to help us.

For the rest, nobody knows. Those who claim to know are lying and/or imagining things. As these matters need not be said to any random humans, since they are rather important plans for the future of our world.

Finally this really makes sense to me, thanks for the explanation!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yeah they are not going to tell their plans to a bunch of people. Many would blab too much. Someone already i think posted something on here that i think was not supposed to be said anyways awhile back.

I thought the Gods were waiting for us to deal with the enemy enough to where they could appear out in the open and take some position of power here when they got here to guide humanity.

But i think so far as fixing somethings we will have to do it ourselves. They are not going to be like a savior like Jewsus or something where we can just sit here and everything will be fixed.

A return implies that you have been left or forgotten in the first place. Do you feel left or forgotten? Sounds like a personal problem, find Satan within.

Thank you, everyone. I've just been down lately. My guardian finally revealed herself. So... that's good.

I don't mean to sound like a negative Nancy... I just see these Jews desperately trying to push their shit on us.

On the bright side, I do happen to see people waking up. It just seems like a slow process.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I hope we all fight them, I'm willing to lay my life down not to accept a fucking chip.

I despise slavery!

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yeah they are not going to tell their plans to a bunch of people. Many would blab too much. Someone already i think posted something on here that i think was not supposed to be said anyways awhile back.

I thought the Gods were waiting for us to deal with the enemy enough to where they could appear out in the open and take some position of power here when they got here to guide humanity.

But i think so far as fixing somethings we will have to do it ourselves. They are not going to be like a savior like Jewsus or something where we can just sit here and everything will be fixed.

I hear you. I'm still riding myself of such thinking.

It just seems like a slow process.
It is. What we are/become increases - for good and for bad, for better and for worse. Either the benefits increase or the detriments do, in one way or another. Of course, there may be more of some than others, good and bad, but eventually the scales tip to one way, be that good or bad. Trying to undo all of that brainwashing, negativity, bad crap is not easy and it is very labourious.

FancyMancy said:
It is. What we are/become increases - for good and for bad, for better and for worse. Either the benefits increase or the detriments do, in one way or another. Of course, there may be more of some than others, good and bad, but eventually the scales tip to one way, be that good or bad. Trying to undo all of that brainwashing, negativity, bad crap is not easy and it is very labourious.

I try to ignore the bad shit, but I see so much suffering and it bothers me.

FancyMancy said:

I think I know what you mean, but we can learn from the bad things. I don't think it should be ignored entirely.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

I think I know what you mean, but we can learn from the bad things. I don't think it should be ignored entirely.

Well, we all (or so I hope) learn from our mistakes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back