Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a friend who is christian. What should I do?

Osiris

I recently found that my roommate is christian. We spend most of the time together before. She dose not bother me with christian.

But it alarmed me and I found it disgusting to have Christian around.i know people we meet affect our aura in some way. I can’t not keep distance as it will be obvious and weird.

I wonder besides aura of cleaning,anything else I can do to make sure my aura avoid any effect and possibly negativa christian things of hers.Maybe meditation of fighting back?

homeraee said:
I recently found that my roommate is christian. We spend most of the time together before. She dose not bother me with christian.

But it alarmed me and I found it disgusting to have Christian around.i know people we meet affect our aura in some way. I can’t not keep distance as it will be obvious and weird.

I wonder besides aura of cleaning,anything else I can do to make sure my aura avoid any effect and possibly negativa christian things of hers.Maybe meditation of fighting back?

AOP, RC 1&2 , F-RTR all daylie.

Aura Of Protection
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

homeraee said:

If she is that not into it that you didn't even know for awhile and she doesn't really go to church or anything (I would think you would know) or take part in those events it wouldn't effect you a huge amount. She would just be labeling herself as this to fit in mostly. So dont worry too nuch just do what Fuchs says and rtr too sometimes when she is around but don't let her know this.

If she ever finds out or whatever just state you study Far Eastern religions like buddhism or tibetan stuff or whatever.

Don't tell your a Satanist; I think that is one of the worst mistakes and you'll regret badly.

slyscorpion said:
homeraee said:

If she is that not into it that you didn't even know for awhile and she doesn't really go to church or anything (I would think you would know) or take part in those events it wouldn't effect you a huge amount. She would just be labeling herself as this to fit in mostly. So dont worry too nuch just do what Fuchs says and rtr too sometimes when she is around but don't let her know this.
AS far as i know , she reads bible and i didnt ask her too much about it

homeraee said:

If you've got a strong soul even xians you see everyday won't rub off on you, and a notable portion of them also have their own infatuations with things of Satan.

Nowadays alot of people say they are xian but aren't really, or don't actually understand what they mean, or don't have a lot of uptake of their own grounded personal belief into it. Because of the hectic world situation, people will look to religion once more, but that doesn't stop xianity from still being hollow and unhelpful/unfulfilling as ever and people who are sensible becoming disillusioned with it. If she's sensible, earthy and fire-y then there is no issue but if there are clear hangups and issues which come out at some point then that's an actual situation. Most Gentiles naturally aren't even xian whatsoever they just think its some tradition or some crap and they're mostly uninterested otherwise unless out of absolute desperation.

It's not a problem so long as there's nothing being forced onto you or influencing you underhandedly from this scenario.

homeraee said:
slyscorpion said:
homeraee said:

It may be more of a problem then. Having a bible espeially and/or xtian things around your living space can invite curses of the enemy. It is best to place protection around a space she doesn't come into at all or very often such maybe have a sigil of Satan on a piece of paper empowered. Do not allow the xtian things in that space. You can use algiz and other runes and the sun when its in a better sign. Do your meditations and rtrs in there that lessens the curses on you and around you especially if the place you sleep in is protected.

Be glad your not very open to the astral apparently cause this stuff would not feel good to you at all.

From my experience it will grow bad. The more you connect and bond with her the more this is going to hurt when it does and the more she's going to negatively impact you. The enemy takes advantage of these people in your life to have them steer you wrong.

As far as advancing goes, not very easy to do after a point when you consistently tie and resonate on their level dragging you back down over and over again. It doesn't matter how 'quiet' she is about it, the more she delves into it the more she ties into it.

And the more of Satan you become in power the more she will be repelled by you and vice versa. Unless she deprograms, it's a dead-end street. The second you have to 'respect' her trash just to be friends with her in that it is offensive to Satan, you should know you're not doing the right thing. The gods can help you to find far better friends, hell they themselves are infinitely better friends than any human can be.

It definitely sucks when you find that kind of shit out later when you'd already been doing so well in getting along, but ask yourself this: If you'd known she was an xian from the start would you have engaged in a friendship? I'm pretty sure your answer would be no. So what does it matter now to you in somehow trying to hold onto that?

Make a realistic judgement on this, friends with those tied to the enemy never go well for us Satanists.

Might not seem bad now but also from my experience it will be bad especially if they ever figure out you are pagan,

I've learned my lesson i do not associate with those who are without. The left handed path is the most difficult yet the most rewarding. Advance yourself and befriend the Gods. not some xian who will ultimately stab you in the back out of fear.

Might not seem bad now but also from my experience it will be bad especially if they ever figure out you are pagan,

I've learned my lesson i do not associate with those who are without. The left handed path is the most difficult yet the most rewarding. Advance yourself and befriend the Gods. not some xian who will ultimately stab you in the back out of fear.

Ghost in the Machine said:
From my experience it will grow bad. The more you connect and bond with her the more this is going to hurt when it does and the more she's going to negatively impact you. The enemy takes advantage of these people in your life to have them steer you wrong.

As far as advancing goes, not very easy to do after a point when you consistently tie and resonate on their level dragging you back down over and over again. It doesn't matter how 'quiet' she is about it, the more she delves into it the more she ties into it.

And the more of Satan you become in power the more she will be repelled by you and vice versa. Unless she deprograms, it's a dead-end street. The second you have to 'respect' her trash just to be friends with her in that it is offensive to Satan, you should know you're not doing the right thing. The gods can help you to find far better friends, hell they themselves are infinitely better friends than any human can be.

It definitely sucks when you find that kind of shit out later when you'd already been doing so well in getting along, but ask yourself this: If you'd known she was an xian from the start would you have engaged in a friendship? I'm pretty sure your answer would be no. So what does it matter now to you in somehow trying to hold onto that?

Make a realistic judgement on this, friends with those tied to the enemy never go well for us Satanists.

What Ghost in the Macine said is why you might be at an advantage if you don't have a lot of people to deal with. This allows you to actually really think about who you are going to have as a friend and open up to.

Feelings fuck people take them out of the Equasion as much as possible instead think about if this person is going to harm you in some way.

Not saying be mean to anyone just don't become close friends right away and especially not partners get to know the person more.

There are people helpful that are non SS who you can be friends with and won't be a bother. Then there are people harmful. You have to really think when choosing friends.

Next time try to find out their religious beliefs before moving in with someone ok.

Your best bet for friends if you can't find SS are regular Pagans and people that don't care or are not connected to enemy bs or our side such as some athiests. .

You also have a lot of other stuff to think about like what kind of things do they do will they get you in trouble some other way etc.

I know it sucks to have to think about all this but it stops problems from happening later.

Best bet is open up more with meditation and also use your intuition too along with logical things like this if something doesn't feel right even if logically everything seems fine look into it dont discount it or you may regret that later.

Having gone through a lot of bad things this is what i do now.

slyscorpion said:
homeraee said:
slyscorpion said:

It may be more of a problem then. Having a bible espeially and/or xtian things around your living space can invite curses of the enemy. It is best to place protection around a space she doesn't come into at all or very often such maybe have a sigil of Satan on a piece of paper empowered. Do not allow the xtian things in that space. You can use algiz and other runes and the sun when its in a better sign. Do your meditations and rtrs in there that lessens the curses on you and around you especially if the place you sleep in is protected.

Be glad your not very open to the astral apparently cause this stuff would not feel good to you at all.
I am not sure if she has a bible around in the living place. she just mentioned she read bible.

I have no problem breaking this friendship. I just dont know how to do it. WE literally live in one room and for now i have no way to change the room. since she and i have meals and go to classes together, I think she would ask i why dont hang out together if i stop doing it.

homeraee said:
slyscorpion said:
homeraee said:

I am not sure if she has a bible around in the living place. she just mentioned she read bible.

You should be able to tell from the energy it is pretty obvious if one is around. Well maybe not as much anymore to some people we got rid of a lot of the power behind it but you still feel it as kind of a dark energy in the atmosphere.

A Bible is kind of something you would want to be aware of if it is around.

If she just leaves it not ever using it much you can place a pentagram or sigil of Satan somewhere near it that wouldn't be seen and vibrate the word Satan into that. I found one time one was around this lessened the enegy from it a lot but not all the way. Till I finally got the balls to just say fuck it and throw the bitch out. The energy was too annoying to me and i am a sensitive person. I just claimed I didn't know what happened to it when my roommate at the time asked I said its possible my parents took it with them by mistake blah blah blah (they are pastors)

Eventually forgotten about as it never was read by anyone plus I didn't have to have it be sitting there like a giant turd in the middle of the apartment messing up the atmosphere.

homeraee said:
I have no problem breaking this friendship. I just dont know how to do it. WE literally live in one room and for now i have no way to change the room. since she and i have meals and go to classes together, I think she would ask i why dont hang out together if i stop doing it.

You can easily bring yourself an open opportunity to escape you know, or have her leave. Remember we have magic, a few affirmations a day keep the parasites away. Just remember to add "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" should you decide to make that effort.

You can check out some runes too that can go well with it. Also mind the Void Moon of course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back