Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiders

TruthAndTyr

What is the significance of the spider in Satanism? Are there any demons who sometimes appear as a spider?
Thank you for any help you can provide...and yes, I'm serious.

TruthAndTyr said:
What is the significance of the spider in Satanism? Are there any demons who sometimes appear as a spider?
I've never heard of any demon appearing as a spider.

I do know that spiders are Thoth's area though because their webs have to do with writing.

On a cuteness note my cat was about to kill a grass spider that had wondered in my room today and I quickly saved it from my curious kitty and took it to safety.

I'm a huge spider lover.

My favorite are probably huntsman's.

They're freaking amazing:

From my own experience with the Goddess Lllith, spider webs are a representation of Her Sri Yantra. The Sri Yantra has represented by spider webs is the highest natural geometry and a mathematically precise design a based upon the golden ratio.
Everything that originates from nature, start from the precision called the Golden ratio.

The Sri Yantra represents the union of the Divine Masculine and Feminine. The union of male and female parts of the soul and brain.

The Flower of Life translates to the Sri Yantra which is also the blueprint for the creation of matter, sound and consciousness.

The Flower of Life in our body is the Pineal Gland.
From my own direct experience, staring at the central dot or ‘bindu’ of the Sri Yantra create changes in the brain waves bringing an instant trance state and also stimulates the pineal gland by focussing the attention on the 6th chakra/pineal gland area.

The is one of the best object to focus the attention while meditating because one goes instantly into trance and remain in the state throughout the meditation session even for hours.

Even if trance doesn't come at once, keep practicing it will definitely come. Use the one with the right colour. The one with yellow theme and having a white triangle containing the red dot at the centre.

There are many different interpretations for spiders in dreams, but on the actual astral is of a different nature.

Some say the more advanced enemy extraterrestrials cloak themselves in a spider form to not shock too much the human subconscious. Others say otherwise.

I don't know if and what is the case, but on a dream realm to me spiders always meant leaking of energy and stress. If you dream spiders coming off of you either is karma cleaning out or energy leaking.

TruthAndTyr said:

Almost all animals have significance in Satanism, animals are sacred to Satan.

When it comes to associations and being drawn to or feeling ties with an animal, this is in the symbolical and representative sense in that the animal matches some sort of aspect to your soul composition and/or personality, your energies if you will. Everything in the universe resonates on specific energy signatures even in mere symbology, it is insurmountably common that all kinds of things in the universe can vibrate and resonate upon the same energies as something else essentially sharing one another's properties. This is where a connection in association is formed and we know these even in what we call 'rulerships' that you see in the profiles of planets and coloured energies as well as gems and stones.

An example of this association is how the Earth element, Black coloured energy, Saturn and the Onyx stone all resonate on the same relative vibrations and energy signatures, therefore they have a like-connection with one another and all work with the same thing, so they can be used to empower the aspects of one another, such as if you're low on the earth element you can use black energy on yourself to help raise that because it is ruled by the earth element and vice versa.

These connections however do not make you that thing though, you're no more an animal than you are a planet, but you can embrace the energies of such and "understand" it as they do in a form of energy invocation, just be careful with this though not everything is good, trust me when I say you don't want to connect that deeply with Saturn. Focusing on a relative association of yourself that you are drawn to can help centre you to who you are as an individual if you find yourself growing out of touch with your healthy balance and composition, but too much focus and obsession on one or two in particular can do the exact opposite in that you are tipping the scale too far.

Focusing and connecting with something will raise any associated energies in your soul and this can be done far too much if you do it way too frequently and regularly and it can make you delusional or offset in some way which can then manifest other problems in other areas that you may not even notice until it it negatively hits you hard. Everything in moderation.

In any event, the demons seem to have animals they (so I assume, I do not know 100%) appear to resonate or feel connected in some sort of likeness with. For example it is no surprise to me that Andras's animal, chief of security in hell and trainer of warriors, is the strong, unshakable, fearsome, protective and noble wolf.

Some people seem to be more connected to animals in general in their nature as well and this can happen if you have a strong inclination to natural things overall, the earth element, plants or are even just having been a strong pagan from past lives. This isn't necessarily a bad thing in and of itself but these however are also the people that let this get way too far and become the cringy 'otherkin' who think they're wolves in a human body or that "in all realms but physical I am this animal" or say they can shapeshift or weird and extremely delusional things like that.

There's a primal nature there though in the soul and all I can tie to it any research in history is the berserker vikings that would embrace the energy aspects of animals like the wolf or bear through battle to become fearless and feral, unhindered by things like pain even and it reaped them many victories. But that's all it is, energy association. Energies, not physical or logical reality.

Above all we are humans, Satan's children in his likeness and image. We should be embracing this as who we are, not trying to escape it or obsess on being something else in some way.

of the true light said:
TruthAndTyr said:
I've never heard of any demon appearing as a spider.

I do know that spiders are Thoth's area though because their webs have to do with writing.

On a cuteness note my cat was about to kill a grass spider that had wondered in my room today and I quickly saved it from my curious kitty and took it to safety.

I'm a huge spider lover.

They really are nice, I saved a wolf spider with an egg sack attached to its bottom who couldn't get out of the pool, by hand, then the spider appeared again this time with many mini wolf spiders on its back, that time I didn't take it with my hands though lol.

Spiders symbolize the materialization or manifestation aspect of creation, weaving a path. They’re often associated with darkness. I think most people think of a black widow when they think of a spider initially, and they have a red hourglass on them that is like an 8, the ether. All life comes from the ether, so the shooting of the web from the spiders abdomen makes sense. Where the materialization aspect lies in humans, the will, the abdomen.

When I went through a spiritual growth spurt I dreamt of being like a spider with 8 arms and I was shooting out an entire destiny in front of myself, creating trees and homes. Cool dream that was.

Wow. Y'all really had a lot to say. Thank you. :lol:

An awful lot of what you've been saying lines up perfectly or nearly perfectly with my experiences over the last two years. I've been doing a lot of thinking about time and the creation/conversion of time into other forms (energy, space, matter...think of the mass-energy conversion equation but on steroids). I figured spiders were like a material-spiritual analog for time creation/manipulation. I devised a model that there is not a single "time line" that goes on forever, but instead there is at least one "time web" with multiple intersecting time line (segments). This entire web can be taken down by the "architect" of the web and a new one can be put up in its place, etc etc. If I start trying to recap all the wild parts of my thought process from back then, I would die of old age before I finished the post. So. We can skip a bit. Suffice it to say it became a serious obsession for a while.

I wanted to get some input from you folks because I've been communicating with a sentient force of some kind, and at one point I could see a phantom-like spider big enough to take up the whole house staring at me while I was talking to it out loud. This was after I even asked it out loud, "...are you still there? ...are you still listening? ...are you a spider?" (I knew I was being monitored by something...). I think I asked that when I was analyzing a verse in (((Proverbs))) where I noticed some coincidental (also conspicuous) spider references. Then a whole bunch of other weird stuff started to happen, but yeah, too much information. And Satanism is full of weird stuff especially if you're a noob. :lol:

of the true light said:
I'm a huge spider lover.

I love a huge spider so that practically makes us family. :D

I've always been partial to jumping spiders, myself. They're just so dang cute. Robinsoni spiders are super cool because they dance during courtship. Then again, any weaver performs a dance when it builds its web. I've yet to see a spider I don't like. I've seen spiders hunt with nets, dangle a lure on a line, go diving with a little air bubble, give their babies piggy-back rides...if our bodies' closest relatives are apes, our souls' closest relatives are probably spiders. :cool:

TruthAndTyr said:
And Satanism is full of weird stuff especially if you're a noob.
And delusions too, just to let you know.

TruthAndTyr said:
our souls' closest relatives are probably spiders.
Yeah, no.

Aquarius said:
TruthAndTyr said:

TruthAndTyr said:
Yeah, no.

Delusions: I know the life that I've lived and what I saw. "Delusion" is a misnomer. "Hallucination" has been thrown around fairly liberally by anyone I try to describe this to as well. I'll settle for accepting a communication barrier and an inability on my part to adequately and/or accurately describe the experience. And you're not letting me know anything new. Delusion permeates nearly every corner of human existence on this planet. I saw that truth long before I even put down my old monotheistic "Jesus loves you" books. Everything about this world is delusion; it thrives on it. Delusion is its natural wet nurse. At this point, it's a word with little to no meaning for me.

"Yeah/No": Do better. If an innocent joke is beyond you, then so am I. And I'm hardly worth shaking a stick at. The fatigue to your arm would cause more than I ever could. ;)

TruthAndTyr said:
And I'm hardly worth shaking a stick at. The fatigue to your arm would cause more than I ever could

I get arm fatigue when I shake my stick :cool:

TruthAndTyr said:
Aquarius said:
TruthAndTyr said:

TruthAndTyr said:
Yeah, no.

"Yeah/No": Do better. If an innocent joke is beyond you, then so am I. And I'm hardly worth shaking a stick at. The fatigue to your arm would cause more than I ever could. ;)

How about don't get caught in a web of delusion?

I've seen interests becoming obsessions and then those obsessions getting out of hand. If you ever suddenly pick up or consider knitting or sewing because you feel like you want to 'weave' something like a spider, then I hope you find that concerning...

Spiders have nothing to do with humans. We do not have 'spider blood' and our souls are the farthest things from any arachnid. This is just drawing to symbology and things of interest to you or in like-resonation of energy compositions, don't let it get too out of hand and consume you. The closest thing we are to as any 'species' in blood and soul are the Nordic ETs, Satan's race; And that's actually real.

What part of "joke" don't you people understand? I've also seen a pig and an elephant "paint" crude pictures. If I cracked wise about them being the "spirit animals of Bob Ross", I'd probably get more of the same shit. Do Satanists just have no sense of humor or what? I guess casual bullshitting is a foreign concept to your lot. So, I'll just reserve all future humor for more receptive creatures.

Ghost in the Machine said:
TruthAndTyr said:
Aquarius said:

Yeah, no.

I've seen interests becoming obsessions and then those obsessions getting out of hand. If you ever suddenly pick up or consider knitting or sewing because you feel like you want to 'weave' something like a spider, then I hope you find that concerning...

Spiders have nothing to do with humans. We do not have 'spider blood' and our souls are the farthest things from any arachnid. This is just drawing to symbology and things of interest to you or in like-resonation of energy compositions, don't let it get too out of hand and consume you. The closest thing we are to as any 'species' in blood and soul are the Nordic ETs, Satan's race; And that's actually real.

Seen the Anthony Bourdain "No Reservations" episode in the High Desert with Josh Homme? They go to the inegritron, an acoustically perfect building, made by George Van Tassel. He claims to have gotten the design/idea from Nordic extra terrestrials. Absolute kino TV, wild story about how I came unto this. That, and I happen to know a musician/student of "the Way" that lives 12 miles from it and knows the chics that run it. Coincidence? Really resonate with your posts, brother. Check it: https://youtu.be/c_D6eRePtao?t=1330

TruthAndTyr said:
What part of "joke" don't you people understand? I've also seen a pig and an elephant "paint" crude pictures. If I cracked wise about them being the "spirit animals of Bob Ross", I'd probably get more of the same shit. Do Satanists just have no sense of humor or what? I guess casual bullshitting is a foreign concept to your lot. So, I'll just reserve all future humor for more receptive creatures.
nothing you said sounded like a joke

TruthAndTyr said:

Nah don't attack Bob Ross daft cunt, he's a sick cunt. Neither you nor I are as sick of a cunt as Bob Ross.

13th_Wolf said:
TruthAndTyr said:

Nah don't attack Bob Ross daft cunt, he's a sick cunt. Neither you nor I are as sick of a cunt as Bob Ross.
I'm unaware, what about bob ross? I don't think he was a jew even though he had a jewfro lol, not sure how sick he was, couldn't find anything on him in a search I just did.

InX said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
TruthAndTyr said:

Seen the Anthony Bourdain "No Reservations" episode in the High Desert with Josh Homme? They go to the inegritron, an acoustically perfect building, made by George Van Tassel. He claims to have gotten the design/idea from Nordic extra terrestrials. Absolute kino TV, wild story about how I came unto this. That, and I happen to know a musician/student of "the Way" that lives 12 miles from it and knows the chics that run it. Coincidence? Really resonate with your posts, brother. Check it: https://youtu.be/c_D6eRePtao?t=1330
Don't see why we should look at jewish tv programs.

SATchives said:
13th_Wolf said:
TruthAndTyr said:

I'm unaware, what about bob ross? I don't think he was a jew even though he had a jewfro lol, not sure how sick he was, couldn't find anything on him in a search I just did.

Nah he's a sick lad. Paints a decent tree and a half let me tell ya :lol:

In serious terms, when I first saw stuff of him I noted the same but didn't feel as though he was. My skills of jew spotting have eroded a bit recently so maybe I'm wrong there.

His painting is pretty insane though. I don't even really like painting but I went :eek: a few times watching him paint trees. It's actually more interesting than just looking at the finished paintings themselves, the process of creating this little world in a blank space.

But if Bob Ross be a kike, let the other meaning of 'sick' take its place

13th_Wolf said:
SATchives said:
13th_Wolf said:

Nah he's a sick lad. Paints a decent tree and a half let me tell ya :lol:

In serious terms, when I first saw stuff of him I noted the same but didn't feel as though he was. My skills of jew spotting have eroded a bit recently so maybe I'm wrong there.

His painting is pretty insane though. I don't even really like painting but I went :eek: a few times watching him paint trees. It's actually more interesting than just looking at the finished paintings themselves, the process of creating this little world in a blank space.

But if Bob Ross be a kike, let the other meaning of 'sick' take its place

lol yeah I don't think he is a kike, he just has the jewfro, and yeah i've seen it only once or twice but painting is interesting to watch.

TruthAndTyr said:
Wow. Y'all really had a lot to say. Thank you. :lol:

An awful lot of what you've been saying lines up perfectly or nearly perfectly with my experiences over the last two years. I've been doing a lot of thinking about time and the creation/conversion of time into other forms (energy, space, matter...think of the mass-energy conversion equation but on steroids). I figured spiders were like a material-spiritual analog for time creation/manipulation. I devised a model that there is not a single "time line" that goes on forever, but instead there is at least one "time web" with multiple intersecting time line (segments). This entire web can be taken down by the "architect" of the web and a new one can be put up in its place, etc etc. If I start trying to recap all the wild parts of my thought process from back then, I would die of old age before I finished the post. So. We can skip a bit. Suffice it to say it became a serious obsession for a while.

I wanted to get some input from you folks because I've been communicating with a sentient force of some kind, and at one point I could see a phantom-like spider big enough to take up the whole house staring at me while I was talking to it out loud. This was after I even asked it out loud, "...are you still there? ...are you still listening? ...are you a spider?" (I knew I was being monitored by something...). I think I asked that when I was analyzing a verse in (((Proverbs))) where I noticed some coincidental (also conspicuous) spider references. Then a whole bunch of other weird stuff started to happen, but yeah, too much information. And Satanism is full of weird stuff especially if you're a noob. :lol:

Watch out what type of entities you speak with, especially early on and if they’re foreign. Since you’re new, be sure to ask for guidance and protection in communication. When I was new, I always went to Satan to verify who I was speaking with it it came about randomly, or I would do rituals to get in contact with the proper spirits. I haven’t seen any spiders and I don’t know if they would have a collective deity. It could be a part of your imagination or an enemy thoughtform, or it could just be something weird and random on the astral. Which is technically the imagination.

Like a spider
s-l400.jpg

TruthAndTyr said:

Don't know if you're still interested in something about spiders after like 3 months but it's becoming somehow clear to me that spiders have a few things to teach us.
As a long term martial arts student I learned to value everything the animal and insect kingdom do, as everything can be something that has a deeper lesson for us to gain from it.

I noticed someone in here mentioned that some spiders (like the Black Widow and Australian Redback, her not so distant cousin) have an hourglass shape on the abdomen... something that looks very much (to me) like a Rune. If you look at it sideways, it looks like Dagaz, but there's more Runes hidden in there if you look carefully.. or maybe the first one you see is the one you're meant to see.
I totally agree with that anyway.

The number of the legs, 8 (which becomes the Infinite symbol if you look at it sideways), is also a number of Astarte. You might ask yourself if this number has ever meant to you something in particular. Always look out for the signs, when you can't see clearly just yet.

The web...
I could type for a day and a half and still have something to say, but I'll limit myself and invite you to re-read of Sundara's dream. I do believe that the web coming from the abdomen (technically our belly, I guess) relates to creation and the ability to manifest magick in the world.
This is also particularly interesting to me because lately I've been experimenting some more feeling the Earth Element and I suddenly became VERY aware of 'roots' that started from me and expanded in all direction, an enormous root network.. I thought of roots because I was dealing with Earth and I did feel plants' roots underground before, but I'd be lying if I said I don't think "web" would be also a very appropriate term in this case.

Connection and creation. The number 8, the infinite. The belly, the Third chakra. The Dagaz Rune. All things that are supposed to be learned or mastered. Perhaps that was your message?

Last thing for now...
I can't help but think the proverbial PATIENCE of spiders has an important role here. Apparently, there's not many species capable to wait, motionless, as much as spiders do, and certainly would love to master the ability to quiet my mind that much, just waiting and observing, in a Void.
My take on this is that you have been 'somehow' lead yourself to try to embrace a concept bigger than you were ready to understand, but it very probably has to do with self discipline in order to obtain better self awareness and benefit from more efficient Void meditation.

Hope that helps you.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back