Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a (((Kike))) love animals?

ClappyBird

I'm wondering if a Kike can have an animal on it's home. I've seen some people that I suspect them to be kikes having animals. Are they kikes or gentiles? Sorry for the retarded question.

Most kikes that I know or have known hoard animals in excess.

I don't see how they could actually truly love them though as the Joo has no heart chakra.

ClappyBird said:
I'm wondering if a Kike can have an animal on it's home. I've seen some people that I suspect them to be kikes having animals. Are they kikes or gentiles? Sorry for the retarded question.
They are still humanoid and to some extent they do "love". Love is basic instinct, its what every animal needs to have relationships with each other and of course to reproduce. In my opinion is not that weird if some do actually like animals to keep as pets but I don't know to what extent they feel this or they just do It because they saw others do it too.

of the true light said:

I don't see how they could actually truly love them though as the Joo has no heart chakra.

I have actually noticed this too. Love doesn’t come from the heart chakra btw but it deals in connection. Some gentiles have a lot of animals, but with jews it’s different. They “love” their animals in the same way they love a physical object to a degree. Some will breed in excess and usually do not provide proper conditions or care. Do they really have no heart chakra? Is there any more on that?

luis said:
ClappyBird said:

They are still humanoid and to some extent they do "love". Love is basic instinct, its what every animal needs to have relationships with each other and of course to reproduce. In my opinion is not that weird if some do actually like animals to keep as pets but I don't know to what extent they feel this or they just do It because they saw others do it too.

Agreed. They do i believe feel love sometimes. We are underestimating our enemy if we think like the top two posts.

They do not feel emotions deeply though other than maybe hatred and anger that seems very intense from them.

They can pretty much do most mundane things we do. That means yeah if they need to to survive they can have a menial job, they can and do sometimes have pets, they can live in just about any area. They even in the past have pretended to be pagans in the Ancient times and worship our Gods just to fit in at first and infiltrated from the inside. This stuff is in the Torah.

We cant go around saying a Jew can't do this or that for sure. We have to look at the situation in context. If the person has features and acts like a Jew and maybe even openly states he or she is a Jew then he or she is a Jew.

It is dangerous to overestimate them but also underestimate them. They can do most anything a regular human can and they do try to act like us often just to not arouse suspicion.

I would not at all guess they treat the animal very good though. Jews love control and harming innocents. They don't feel deeply so really care about the wellbeing of an animal another human or even other Jews they can't do and they never do.

Sundara said:
I have actually noticed this too. Love doesn’t come from the heart chakra btw but it deals in connection.

I didn't know that. Thank you.

Some gentiles have a lot of animals, but with jews it’s different. They “love” their animals in the same way they love a physical object to a degree.

I have noticed this in all of the kikes that I have or had known or still know. Objects.

Some will breed in excess and usually do not provide proper conditions or care. Do they really have no heart chakra? Is there any more on that?

I've read it more than once on this forum.

That is where I got the info about it...but I can't remember if it was (((Mageson))) who said it.

Would it be a surprise if they don't have one though?

I mean...they are heartless psychopathic fucks.

I knew a gross Jew who was very attached to a cat. On the surface it looked like he loved him very much, but he kept the cat in bad health because he thought it was “cute” for it to be overweight. Needless to say it died horribly... I don’t believe that truly can love animals.

Which animal they hate the most? Aren't jews the type of creatures tout overfeed their animal?

Kieith666 said:
I knew a gross Jew who was very attached to a cat. On the surface it looked like he loved him very much, but he kept the cat in bad health because he thought it was “cute” for it to be overweight. Needless to say it died horribly... I don’t believe that truly can love animals.
Yep, I thought something like this could happen. They are very weird. Their "love" is not the same as ours but in my opinion, sometimes it can happen some jews could act in a decent way with their animals. Honestly, I don't trust them.

The enemy doesn't love the way we do. Of course they will have pets, they want to blend in with society and behave as we do so we don't suspect them. Our love is different from the enemy. Their love can mimic ours but it isn't the same. They ''love'' to gain something for themselves only. With ''loving'' their pets, it's to gain our trust so we think, ''hey this person is just like me''. We on the other hand, love to share and create a bond of mutual love between ourselves and who we are showing love to. We want our pets, our friends, our family, our lovers, to FEEL the love and happiness we feel for them so we show it in meaningful, caring, and thoughtful ways.

The enemy I have noticed only pretends to love and only gives gifts and affection so they gain something from it. They don't care truly about their animals or anyone really. Once their purpose is served they no longer care and will discard who and what isn't serving their interests anymore.

I have known kikes in the past who behaved that way. I noticed for instance in school, I picked out small meaningful gifts for some of my classmates during holidays that they would each enjoy, because I truly wanted to make them happy. This kike would try to downplay my gifts, and try to top me by giving their favorite people elaborate gifts. they gave so they could gain the satisfaction of making people like them more. For me it was never about being liked more. But for them it was a popularity contest. I gave gifts for the comfort of knowing that it would brighten my classmates day and give them something to smile about. The kike gave to win more people over so they could be ''worshiped''. But I can guarantee once they found new friends they would ditch their old friends in the trash and treat them like they were nothing.

I imagine they treat their animals the same way, I am sure if that animal isn't serving their purposes anymore they are going to abandon it, or put it to sleep suddenly. This is why you see so many sad stories about animals being tossed in a dumpster or left by the side of the road. I don't think any true gentile would ever be so cruel to their pets. That is kike behavior. They can pretend to ''love'' their pets to blend in, but their true evil and intentions will come out in time.

RavenSky666 said:
The enemy doesn't love the way we do. Of course they will have pets, they want to blend in with society and behave as we do so we don't suspect them. Our love is different from the enemy. Their love can mimic ours but it isn't the same. They ''love'' to gain something for themselves only. With ''loving'' their pets, it's to gain our trust so we think, ''hey this person is just like me''. We on the other hand, love to share and create a bond of mutual love between ourselves and who we are showing love to. We want our pets, our friends, our family, our lovers, to FEEL the love and happiness we feel for them so we show it in meaningful, caring, and thoughtful ways.

The enemy I have noticed only pretends to love and only gives gifts and affection so they gain something from it. They don't care truly about their animals or anyone really. Once their purpose is served they no longer care and will discard who and what isn't serving their interests anymore.

I have known kikes in the past who behaved that way. I noticed for instance in school, I picked out small meaningful gifts for some of my classmates during holidays that they would each enjoy, because I truly wanted to make them happy. This kike would try to downplay my gifts, and try to top me by giving their favorite people elaborate gifts. they gave so they could gain the satisfaction of making people like them more. For me it was never about being liked more. But for them it was a popularity contest. I gave gifts for the comfort of knowing that it would brighten my classmates day and give them something to smile about. The kike gave to win more people over so they could be ''worshiped''. But I can guarantee once they found new friends they would ditch their old friends in the trash and treat them like they were nothing.

I imagine they treat their animals the same way, I am sure if that animal isn't serving their purposes anymore they are going to abandon it, or put it to sleep suddenly. This is why you see so many sad stories about animals being tossed in a dumpster or left by the side of the road. I don't think any true gentile would ever be so cruel to their pets. That is kike behavior. They can pretend to ''love'' their pets to blend in, but their true evil and intentions will come out in time.
I agree with this. You explained it way better than me. This what I think about the enemy "love".

albert_cohen said:
ClappyBird said:
yes we can

You can "love". Meaning, you emulate your surroundings. Since you by design are alien to this world you can not love like we do.

When i was in Holland with my then boyfriend at the time we went with his mother to pick out a maine coon kitten from a breeder. I found out later the woman happened to be a jew. We 2 ended up picking out a kitten as well. We figured hey it will help bring us closer and improve the relationship! (not obviously lol)

While there i and the others noticed how rough and cold she was with the cats..Literally handled them like property. She requested pictures from us later on when the cats got older. Back then i still had facebook. When our little fluffball was all growed up i sent her some pictures :| . Expecting a more humane response ofcourse, i was taken aback, and it felt really off, when she replied with something along the lines of " just goes to show you get what you paid for"

uhhh. I loved that cat. Sweet little fluffer with a personality and a life. And she looked at him like a thing. Disgusting lizard.

No, i mean there will be the ones that show emotions toward animals...but they will have this off feeling a general coldness to them. more or less depending on how mixed they are.

they like domesticated animals small kittens , extremely hybridized dogs in size of rabbit as an example .

pure animal are ANTI-SEMITIC

Sundara said:
of the true light said:

I have actually noticed this too. Love doesn’t come from the heart chakra btw but it deals in connection. Some gentiles have a lot of animals, but with jews it’s different. They “love” their animals in the same way they love a physical object to a degree. Some will breed in excess and usually do not provide proper conditions or care. Do they really have no heart chakra? Is there any more on that?

I've been wondering this too. Also wondering how it works in mixed jews like even 1/50th. On the other hand idk if inbetween or mixed soul systems exist.

I met in life real practicing jews and also "non-practicing", they are antithetical to everything the nature is and we are. Never forget, they are alien to the planet and life we know it to be.

!!!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=36

DCLXVI said:
sonnenkraft said:
they like domesticated animals small kittens , extremely hybridized dogs in size of rabbit as an example .

pure animal are ANTI-SEMITIC

I'm pretty sure they would prefer pure animal and think all mixed animal should die.

if you think all Domesticated animals should die !!! Then you are pure Jew, who's trying to take domesticated animal meat , in order to open new Kosher restaurants.

of the true light said:

This is the first time I hear such a claim. Is it supported by a JoS clergy? So, is the heart chakra the missing one in a Jewish soul? Is this why they chose the star of Vishnu as their symbol, to symbolize their missing chakra, their main weakness?

The jews i know indirectly all seem to "love" dogs.
I personally never really liked dogs and how people "use" them or place them in the centre of their lives, where everything revolves around their dogs.
Dogs are known to eat shit and their urine damages the earth. And then people kiss their dogs.
Same with cats.
It is fucking weird and unnatural, almost psychotic.
Maybe they "love" them because dogs and jews are both hybrid beings and unnatural.
I remember how one jew was always talking about dogs, he knew everything about them, then he showed his beloved dog to me and it looked like a little chicken/rat hybrid and it couldn't even breath or walk normally.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I personally never really liked dogs and how people "use" them or place them in the centre of their lives, where everything revolves around their dogs.
Dogs are known to eat shit and their urine damages the earth. And then people kiss their dogs.
Same with cats.
Maybe they "love" them because dogs and jews are both hybrid beings and unnatural.
I remember how one jew was always talking about dogs, he knew everything about them, then he showed his beloved dog to me and it looked like a little chicken/rat hybrid and it couldn't even breath or walk normally.

Haha yes I saw a dog eat cat shit before but their piss does not damage the earth where in the world are you coming from maybe only furniture. I do agree with you about dogs licking people in the face and people don't seem brothered by it. Their breath also stinks but I still love them. I'm more a cat person I love cats. They are much more clean. But I have never seen Jews handle animals good either. Even white Christians treat their dogs like shit.

Also dogs are sacred in Satanism you should know that.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Same with cats.
Dogs and cats are a gift to us from the Gods, you can have your feelings towards them but stating that they're abnormal is abnormal in itself.

Aquarius said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Same with cats.
Dogs and cats are a gift to us from the Gods, you can have your feelings towards them but stating that they're abnormal is abnormal in itself.

I am speaking of today, maybe thousands of years ago they were different.
And the obvious subliminal messages everywhere in movies, media and tell-a-vision are a red flag too.
Me personally i like natural things generally, not mixed or created in a lab.

Woden said:

Who the fuck are you jewfilth?

You don't blatantly come into our Satanic Spiritual domain and casually drop a comment like that!

You come back again and I will destroy you with a destruction ritual of the authority and power of the Four Crowned Princes!!

Bolt.gif
Swastika.jpg

Easy trooper that untermensch is long gone :lol: :lol: its post is from last year

I've never had a Jewish friend; so I don't have a "close" observation, but I know they have pets, they love them. I think they like animals that they can control and throw away whenever they want. This is not information, just my intuition. Because they have an antipathy towards nature. They do not like the wilderness and the animals there; this is not my intuition, but their own confession. They do not respect the predatory, wild, elusive side of a creature. But gentiles do. I personally know that all living things have a bilateral nature and I appreciate that. Each of us wants to protect and defend ourselves and survive. Jews hate anything they can't control.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back