Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please help me !

noelbaba161

Lord light our way..Hi I'm a simple member of our brotherhood.Onthis road,
My family and friends left me because I was a satanist.
I had a hard time but the last time I want your help because I have no spiritual side.I left my beloved. Can you help me be with him forever again?

noelbaba161 said:
Lord light our way..Hi I'm a simple member of our brotherhood.Onthis road,
My family and friends left me because I was a satanist.
I had a hard time but the last time I want your help because I have no spiritual side.I left my beloved. Can you help me be with him forever again?

Hello,

First of all never say that you are a satanist because people are not ready to know the truth and the only thing we can do is show them that the Lord Satan is not the evil being that they describe in the silly bible.

The first step is to show our websites, so people can read and see the proofs.
But I would only do this online.
Avoid anything related to the real life.

What do you need help with?
You can start by reading the meditations on our website.

Are you new to Satanism?

When you dedicate and start advancing, you will most likely experience phases in life where you will lose tons of people in your life. Just regular cleaning, AoP and empowering chakras can suddenly make tons of people to leave you naturally, especially if they were bad for you in some way, or reasons you were hanging out with them was a wrong one and your soul naturally broke that connection to them.

When you talk about yourself and your beliefs more, even more people will leave you. You might end up all alone, but instead of crying and doing nothing, better attract yourself more suitable friends and a better partner.

Think did you ever felt right with those people and why were you close. If you really think you should get them back, practice magic, start a working with runes, do what you can, in time you will have results.

Also keep in mind that enemy attacks can also drive away some beneficial people away from you if they see a good opening and if that will leave you broken. Think about what happened and act if you think you really need to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back