Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Werewolves

Taurus

i dont mean to fill the site with fantasy things, but i read a thread on here about bigfoot a long time ago and it went into quite a bit of detail and i was wondering, is there any truth to the idea of werewolves that anyone knows of?

Taurus said:
i dont mean to fill the site with fantasy things, but i read a thread on here about bigfoot a long time ago and it went into quite a bit of detail and i was wondering, is there any truth to the idea of werewolves that anyone knows of?

I haven't seen any :lol: , but it might not be impossible.

It is known there are many underground bases, reptilian and grey, there might be other species out there, though I'm not sure if every "mythical being" can be classified as a species, I think there's so much misinformation or misidentification out there from many credible and made up accounts that its hard to determine.

For example werewolves, big foot, wendigo and a dozen more similar looking creatures come to mind from all around the world, it might just be a species of creatures.

Wasn't it Mageson who said bigfoot was real?

In any event, if there were such creatures on this planet they would strictly be extra-terrestrials not from this Earth, that or from our ancient past before the war on our planet and are just in hiding from human society trying to survive.

Who knows. But werewolves? No. Not possible. If you want to get into that concept though there is mental shapeshifting where a human, in full human form, embraces the aspect of an animal. This was the essence of the viking berserkers that embraced the energies of the wolf or bear fully acting feral and essentially 'becoming' like the animal in the sense of inducing the psyche state with the rulership energies.

They really did go all out too, biting, clawing, growling and it essentially 'became' them. It's a form of self-hypnosis/psychic shapeshifting but it's not literal, strictly astral and energy induction. And no it does not make you the actual animal, just embraces the symbology, associations and energies of it on the astral plane into the psychic mind of the soul, essentially 'thinking' and 'knowing' like one, but not one.

Humans will always be humans on a species level, it's just the psychic mind that is mutable, nothing more.

@Meteor @powerofjustice interesting for sure. just as i thought such thing aren't really possible.

@Ghost i dont remember if it was Mageson but now that i think about it, it seems like a post he would've made. :lol:

iu

Mageson is probably Sassy the Sasquatch lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XfUIujcoV4

This is him feeding people on the forum circa however long he's been here to just recently.

Werewolves idk. There are texts about lycanthropism on piratebay in an ebooks pack when you search witchcraft. But it may be nonsense from the enemy. But bigfoots, i believe they exist. As most people on this forum know, i am from mongolia. And there, most uninhabitated or isolated mountains are said to house bigfoots by the locals and no one approaches it, people and children disappearing after heading to these mountains rival the suicide rates in mongolia if not higher :?

Jax911 said:
Werewolves idk. There are texts about lycanthropism on piratebay in an ebooks pack when you search witchcraft. But it may be nonsense from the enemy. But bigfoots, i believe they exist. As most people on this forum know, i am from mongolia. And there, most uninhabitated or isolated mountains are said to house bigfoots by the locals and no one approaches it, people and children disappearing after heading to these mountains rival the suicide rates in mongolia if not higher :?
I think not only bigfoots are responsible for the disappearances
Reptilians and insectoids may be involved as well

Ghost in the Machine said:

In any event, if there were such creatures on this planet they would strictly be extra-terrestrials not from this Earth, that or from our ancient past before the war on our planet and are just in hiding from human society trying to survive.

Who knows. But werewolves? No. Not possible. If you want to get into that concept though there is mental shapeshifting where a human, in full human form, embraces the aspect of an animal. This was the essence of the viking berserkers that embraced the energies of the wolf or bear fully acting feral and essentially 'becoming' like the animal in the sense of inducing the psyche state with the rulership energies.

They really did go all out too, biting, clawing, growling and it essentially 'became' them. It's a form of self-hypnosis/psychic shapeshifting but it's not literal, strictly astral and energy induction. And no it does not make you the actual animal, just embraces the symbology, associations and energies of it on the astral plane into the psychic mind of the soul, essentially 'thinking' and 'knowing' like one, but not one.

Humans will always be humans on a species level, it's just the psychic mind that is mutable, nothing more.

Do you know more information on this? I'm really fascinated with this.

Quicksilver said:

I just want to say that that guy is not here anymore so he is not going to answer you. But maybe somebody else will see this and have an answer, or maybe later when I have time I can read more and see if I have an answer.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Quicksilver said:

I just want to say that that guy is not here anymore so he is not going to answer you. But maybe somebody else will see this and have an answer, or maybe later when I have time I can read more and see if I have an answer.

Yeah sure! That would be awesome!

Quicksilver said:

Quicksilver said:

About 10 years ago someone found information regarding lycanthropy. While reading it he activated an enemy sigil that gave him bone cancer. It took an entire group of people to heal that guy, and even then he was permanently crippled. Wouldn't recommend.

Quicksilver said:
Quicksilver said:

Use the search function and look for the word Bigfoot.

I've read somewhere that there are vicious types of creaters like bigfoot that live deep underground. Apparentley, there they kill everything on sight.

RED DAWN said:
Quicksilver said:

About 10 years ago someone found information regarding lycanthropy. While reading it he activated an enemy sigil that gave him bone cancer. It took an entire group of people to heal that guy, and even then he was permanently crippled. Wouldn't recommend.

What are you talking about? Only way he would have activated it would if he had a super strong aura just by reading it. Whatever that was you heard about sounds like a bunch of hogwash unless the person was advanced.

Berserkers existed which was especially used for battle and a type of Magick to give them poweress, strength, speed, etc in fighting enemies. One needed a strong aura.

Woodlandman said:
I've read somewhere that there are vicious types of creaters like bigfoot that live deep underground. Apparentley, there they kill everything on sight.

I can't help it. I can't stand hearing or watching about Bigfoot. It's so stupid it's comical.

RED DAWN said:
Quicksilver said:

Hey Red Dawn. Glad to see you are over here in JoS. Thank you for the response though. I'll respond later.

What are your particular interests in the occult maybe I can draw up a thread based on a particular topic and we can have an intellectual debate?

Quicksilver said:
RED DAWN said:
Quicksilver said:

What are you talking about? Only way he would have activated it would if he had a super strong aura just by reading it. Whatever that was you heard about sounds like a bunch of hogwash unless the person was advanced.

Berserkers existed which was especially used for battle and a type of Magick to give them poweress, strength, speed, etc in fighting enemies. One needed a strong aura.

He wasn't the most advanced person I knew at the time. I wouldn't be surprised if he intentionally activated the sigil/s, sure. He wasn't advanced enough to survive aggressive bone cancer on his own, he barely survived with the help of the largest most organized offshoot of the Joy of Satan I'm aware of. Some sigils do activate by sight, I'm not 100% sure how they do but I speculate they react to a person's third eye. When I've seen these sigils, they usually give initial [varying in intensity] migraines before other noticeable symptoms. They aren't common in my experience.

Quicksilver said:
Woodlandman said:

I can't help it. I can't stand hearing or watching about Bigfoot. It's so stupid it's comical.

I mean, if there are reptillians living underground and other aliens, then there well may be other cratures living there.

Quicksilver said:
RED DAWN said:
Quicksilver said:

Hey Red Dawn. Glad to see you are over here in JoS. Thank you for the response though. I'll respond later.

What are your particular interests in the occult maybe I can draw up a thread based on a particular topic and we can have an intellectual debate?

My interests are pretty diverse. I don't hold any specific beliefs, instead I accept the occult to be ambiguous and subjective. I know that our 3rd dimensional reality is an illusion and that the astral (4th) dimension is no different. The 5th is only observed through synchronicity as far as I'm aware. I practice speculation and experimentation. I practice this sense of ambiguity in order to not develop information biases or dogmas. I have a no holds barred approach to magick. I accept a greater amount of risk than I'd say most people do. Other than that, I'd say the rest of my beliefs are strongly aligned with the beliefs of the Joy of Satan. Perhaps ironically, I believe that an objective standardized approach to the occult is ultimately superior, but that humanity doesn't have a practical method of doing this, yet.

I observe an item, but understand that what I perceive isn't necessarily the items true qualities and features. Someone else might observe the same item and see different qualities. Either perspective isn't necessarily right or wrong.

If you want to, sure. If I don't know about the topic you choose, I'm sure there's other people here that will.

I'm very interested currently in developing mathematical equations for certain occult phenomena, for example the likelihood of a ritual's success. An important challenge is to find a method of accurately measuring spiritual energy, standardizing it as a unit and then insuring the data is applied reliably. With the ability to objectively measure spiritual energy, our general spiritual efficiency would be greatly improved, especially when designing the functions of egregores and other advanced automative devices. Even if these findings aren't practically applicable, I think they can give interesting perspectives regardless.

RED DAWN said:
Quicksilver said:
RED DAWN said:

My interests are pretty diverse. I don't hold any specific beliefs, instead I accept the occult to be ambiguous and subjective. I know that our 3rd dimensional reality is an illusion and that the astral (4th) dimension is no different. The 5th is only observed through synchronicity as far as I'm aware. I practice speculation and experimentation. I practice this sense of ambiguity in order to not develop information biases or dogmas. I have a no holds barred approach to magick. I accept a greater amount of risk than I'd say most people do. Other than that, I'd say the rest of my beliefs are strongly aligned with the beliefs of the Joy of Satan. Perhaps ironically, I believe that an objective standardized approach to the occult is ultimately superior, but that humanity doesn't have a practical method of doing this, yet.

I observe an item, but understand that what I perceive isn't necessarily the items true qualities and features. Someone else might observe the same item and see different qualities. Either perspective isn't necessarily right or wrong.

If you want to, sure. If I don't know about the topic you choose, I'm sure there's other people here that will.

I'm very interested currently in developing mathematical equations for certain occult phenomena, for example the likelihood of a ritual's success. An important challenge is to find a method of accurately measuring spiritual energy, standardizing it as a unit and then insuring the data is applied reliably. With the ability to objectively measure spiritual energy, our general spiritual efficiency would be greatly improved, especially when designing the functions of egregores and other advanced automative devices. Even if these findings aren't practically applicable, I think they can give interesting perspectives regardless.

Sorry I still haven't had time to get to this post to respond properly but I will eventually.

The human body has massive potential that goes way beyond our mental intelligence. We can develop hidden, but instinctual ability, by focusing on different animals.

The werewolves is in my opinion, a tale related to empowering and transformation of the human body. Notice the full moon transformation, a time when the mind, body and soul can build deeper connections.

Ever seen Baki? Goku? Inuyasha... The beast within? We can take advantage of this, but always we should ensure our higher mind directs the base energy.

Don't be a sheep, be a fucking wolve. Rip the enemy to shreds.

Quicksilver said:
[...]

[...]

Just a brief and quick connection on the post from the delusional guy. Berserkr only relate to bears, as the name suggests. The ones that relate to wolves in the Norse society were called Ulfhednar. These are shamanic practices and assumed other forms in other parts of the wolves, depending on the animals that were most respected in a martial context.

(Note: "Viking" means something different altogether, and it's a category, not a civilisation. The civilisation is called Norse and Norse only.)

Bravera said:

The Zodiac sign of the sheep has to do with war.

Stormblood said:
Berserkr only relate to bears, as the name suggests. The ones that relate to wolves in the Norse society were called Ulfhednar.

There may have also been Boar warriors.

jrvan said:
Bravera said:

Stormblood said:
Berserkr only relate to bears, as the name suggests. The ones that relate to wolves in the Norse society were called Ulfhednar.

I mean no disrespect to Sheep. It is a common concept to compare sheep and wolves. In this war, we cannot afford to be the sheep. But we should definitely let our more primal ferocity empower our warfare.

----
I found this video recently, there was an animation parody on Discord. The moment I heard the voice and activity, I knew exactly who it was and had to find the original video.

My friends think it's very funny and I can't help but laugh, but also, I think there are some very legitimate advice in this video. https://youtu.be/To9FQa2O65Q+

I have unsubscribed though as he is now promoting xianity and other weird shit.

Bravera said:
jrvan said:
Bravera said:

Stormblood said:

I mean no disrespect to Sheep. It is a common concept to compare sheep and wolves. In this war, we cannot afford to be the sheep. But we should definitely let our more primal ferocity empower our warfare.

----
I found this video recently, there was an animation parody on Discord. The moment I heard the voice and activity, I knew exactly who it was and had to find the original video.

My friends think it's very funny and I can't help but laugh, but also, I think there are some very legitimate advice in this video. https://youtu.be/To9FQa2O65Q+

Oh I think I get it now. I've been thinking of it along the lines of: wolves hunt their own food, and sheep don't. Like sheep, most of us also don't hunt our own food, and we're kept in the safe pen of society with leaders who direct our lives for good or bad. We don't go and remove leaders altogether because our society would collapse without someone directing it, and we don't remove bad leaders because the shepherd dog (cops) keeps us in line.

How you are thinking of it is "don't be a sheep, be a wolf instead" in the sense that we can't follow the other Andrapods of society, and we need to even be hostile to them if necessary when they try to impose their sheep order on us. We have to devour our enemy so we can survive and preserve our free way of life, and this is something the rest of them won't do on their own which is why they are domestic sheep. There's even more to it than this, but my brain is too tired right now to pull all the thoughts out for analysis.

Oh wow @ at that video. I agree, it's very good advice for people to break free from their conditioned shackles and let out what they lock inside themselves. For a lot of people the truth only comes out to be expressed when they are inebriated because inebriation removes the learned social inhibition, but then they don't even remember it the next day. Imagine if people just let go like that consciously when they are sober and aware. It would have a big and positive effect on society if everyone stopped putting a leash on their expression, and were just natural. I almost wonder if society's conditioning makes blockages in peoples' throat chakras over time.

It's a shame he went xtard. The guy has potential.

jrvan said:
Bravera said:
jrvan said:

----

Oh I think I get it now. I've been thinking of it along the lines of: wolves hunt their own food, and sheep don't. Like sheep, most of us also don't hunt our own food, and we're kept in the safe pen of society with leaders who direct our lives for good or bad. We don't go and remove leaders altogether because our society would collapse without someone directing it, and we don't remove bad leaders because the shepherd dog (cops) keeps us in line.

How you are thinking of it is "don't be a sheep, be a wolf instead" in the sense that we can't follow the other Andrapods of society, and we need to even be hostile to them if necessary when they try to impose their sheep order on us. We have to devour our enemy so we can survive and preserve our free way of life, and this is something the rest of them won't do on their own which is why they are domestic sheep. There's even more to it than this, but my brain is too tired right now to pull all the thoughts out for analysis.

Oh wow @ at that video. I agree, it's very good advice for people to break free from their conditioned shackles and let out what they lock inside themselves. For a lot of people the truth only comes out to be expressed when they are inebriated because inebriation removes the learned social inhibition, but then they don't even remember it the next day. Imagine if people just let go like that consciously when they are sober and aware. It would have a big and positive effect on society if everyone stopped putting a leash on their expression, and were just natural. I almost wonder if society's conditioning makes blockages in peoples' throat chakras over time.

It's a shame he went xtard. The guy has potential.

Yeah I know who Elliot is. He had a lot of good stuff til he turned xian. Ugh....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back