Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is she one of (((them))) par one of us?

I know a lot of people like this and it’s mainly shit from Q Anon where they get their info, they can seem very close to us but they miss the biggest point which is who Satan is. A lot of people have part truths. They could be guided by the Gods, the Gods come through where they can and when it’s important. Through whoever. People are waking up.

Sundara said:
I know a lot of people like this and it’s mainly shit from Q Anon where they get their info, they can seem very close to us but they miss the biggest point which is who Satan is. A lot of people have part truths. They could be guided by the Gods, the Gods come through where they can and when it’s important. Through whoever. People are waking up.

Thanks. Is Eisenhower a Gentile or a Kike?

ClappyBird said:
Sundara said:

Thanks. Is Eisenhower a Gentile or a Kike?
His college mates called him "that terrible Swedish Jew."

Nope not one of us.

I have watched quite a few of her videos. She is what the enemy would call a "useful idiot". She and many like her call themselves "lightworkers" that work for a supposed "galactic federation" lead by the alien race known as the "pledians". She openly admits that they work for "God the source", and TRYS to invoke angels.

These people, like her, honestly believe they are "starseeds". They believe they are aliens incarnated onto Earth to bring about their "kingdom of god or heaven on earth". Which might be true, a delusion, or an enemy trick. It might be a mix of all three scenarios.

She says nothing spiritual in ANY of her videos other than "light and love". She even calls the lower chakras(the sacral, solar, root) evil and or useless. Which we ,as satanists, knows is a deadly lie.

These "lightworkers" unbeknownst or willingly raise energy but do not program it so that it can be used by their ET overlords or the jews themselves. I have many websites that point out these "lightworkers" schedules and methods.

Their basic methods involve invoking a purple energy and in their mind try to program it. Since they have relatively weak lower chakras, that they pride themselves on, they couldn't program shit.

Eisenhower and people like her are useful idiots TO THE ENEMY. They know nothing about astrological cycles. Their "schedule" to meditate and raise energy coincides directly with Jewish dates. Like today, october 9, they are feeding the Jews and their ETs energy for Sukkot. When there is no Jewish holiday, they usually do workings around midnight Israel time.

I have given HPCobra their websites and schedules. Ironically enough these people are also lead by a "person named Cobra".

Eisenhower is not an ally, gives out no spiritual knowledge, and is a tool for the enemy. She may say she is for Trump and against the "deep state", but she is working for it.

I once watched videos of people channeling entities called pleiadeans, one of these people 8s is called Barbara and I could meditate very well listening to her but she didn't say much useful stuff and sometimes they were lies like the anunnaki were reptilians.

StraitShot47 said:
Nope not one of us.

I have watched quite a few of her videos. She is what the enemy would call a "useful idiot". She and many like her call themselves "lightworkers" that work for a supposed "galactic federation" lead by the alien race known as the "pledians". She openly admits that they work for "God the source", and TRYS to invoke angels.

These people, like her, honestly believe they are "starseeds". They believe they are aliens incarnated onto Earth to bring about their "kingdom of god or heaven on earth". Which might be true, a delusion, or an enemy trick. It might be a mix of all three scenarios.

She says nothing spiritual in ANY of her videos other than "light and love". She even calls the lower chakras(the sacral, solar, root) evil and or useless. Which we ,as satanists, knows is a deadly lie.

These "lightworkers" unbeknownst or willingly raise energy but do not program it so that it can be used by their ET overlords or the jews themselves. I have many websites that point out these "lightworkers" schedules and methods.

Their basic methods involve invoking a purple energy and in their mind try to program it. Since they have relatively weak lower chakras, that they pride themselves on, they couldn't program shit.

Eisenhower and people like her are useful idiots TO THE ENEMY. They know nothing about astrological cycles. Their "schedule" to meditate and raise energy coincides directly with Jewish dates. Like today, october 9, they are feeding the Jews and their ETs energy for Sukkot. When there is no Jewish holiday, they usually do workings around midnight Israel time.

I have given HPCobra their websites and schedules. Ironically enough these people are also lead by a "person named Cobra".

Eisenhower is not an ally, gives out no spiritual knowledge, and is a tool for the enemy. She may say she is for Trump and against the "deep state", but she is working for it.

I am fed up with these fucking nefarious pleiadians and their stooges who belong to that dreadful galactic federation but I am even more fed up with these useful clowns who believe their shit and are so deluded and stupid to think they are aliens incarnated to bring peace, love and equality to the earth. Not to mention how they always end up praising the ubiquitous nazarene, of course the kikes to whom they refer as "our higher brothers" and the angels. I mentioned it here a while back, there are some imbeciles attesting Satan is of the pleiadian race or that they are working side by side with him to release the earth from the reptilian plague. How can they be working to release the earth when THEY and the kikes are the main reason why the earth thus gentile humanity born from Satan's seed is in this heinous state of both low consciousness and of poverty ??? We have been deprived from our power and from our legitimate right to live on earth. Unless these useful clowns wake very soon which I highly doubt, they are enemies of our cause. The enemies of Satan are to be defeated and slaughter since they don't seek anything but the annihilation of humankind or their slavery.

To put it bluntly, due to pleiadian's resemblance to our Orion Gods as they are of the Nordic Race as well they represent even a bigger threat to us even more than the threat the reptilians can be. Why? Because they can impersonate our Gods and mislead us from Satan or teach us inaccurate teachings to further enslave and destroy us. I've heard from a former new age adherent the greys can shapeshift to the point of looking like nordics thus resembling like the image the church always imposed on people i.e. good-looking, sweet, cut, blond haired, blue eyed beautiful being yearning to aid you with your shit. This former adherent of the fucking jew age Movement acquainted us with the knowledge once she was doubting about the teachings of the sect she was in and she decided to leave the angel showed her her true colors and he looked like a burnt grey and now she could smell his true odor. Me I've seen some flashes of greys when meditating but haven't smelled them, it is a wide spread belief they fucking stink . They actually smell like feces. So do kikes. Kikes sweat is disgusting as their repulsive looks. To make matters worse, they only take a shower once a week before sabbath. You must excuse me fellow Satanists I am gonna go puke. FILTHY JEWS!!

A search for "pleiadians" goes to gaia.com (https://archive.is/QDfFb).

Gaia, Inc., formerly Gaiam, is an international alternative media video streaming service and online community focusing on fringe-science and yoga. Its brands include Gaiam TV which changed its name to Gaia in 2016. As of 2018 it had >500,000 subscribers in over 185 countries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia,_Inc.

Immediately, just from the name, I am thinking about the hippie version of "Mother Nature", and weed-smokers. In fact, in GTA SA, the weed-head known as The Truth has to burn his weed farm, and he says, "I only hope Gaia can forgive us!". Iiiii think that's enough said about "pleiadians"!

Oh, wait. One more thing. Isn't there a term on here called "potard"?! Lol.

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
StraitShot47 said:
Nope not one of us.

I am fed up with these fucking nefarious pleiadians and their stooges who belong to that dreadful galactic federation but I am even more fed up with these useful clowns who believe their shit and are so deluded and stupid to think they are aliens incarnated to bring peace, love and equality to the earth. Not to mention how they always end up praising the ubiquitous nazarene, of course the kikes to whom they refer as "our higher brothers" and the angels. I mentioned it here a while back, there are some imbeciles attesting Satan is of the pleiadian race or that they are working side by side with him to release the earth from the reptilian plague. How can they be working to release the earth when THEY and the kikes are the main reason why the earth thus gentile humanity born from Satan's seed is in this heinous state of both low consciousness and of poverty ??? We have been deprived from our power and from our legitimate right to live on earth. Unless these useful clowns wake very soon which I highly doubt, they are enemies of our cause. The enemies of Satan are to be defeated and slaughter since they don't seek anything but the annihilation of humankind or their slavery.

To put it bluntly, due to pleiadian's resemblance to our Orion Gods as they are of the Nordic Race as well they represent even a bigger threat to us even more than the threat the reptilians can be. Why? Because they can impersonate our Gods and mislead us from Satan or teach us inaccurate teachings to further enslave and destroy us. I've heard from a former new age adherent the greys can shapeshift to the point of looking like nordics thus resembling like the image the church always imposed on people i.e. good-looking, sweet, cut, blond haired, blue eyed beautiful being yearning to aid you with your shit. This former adherent of the fucking jew age Movement acquainted us with the knowledge once she was doubting about the teachings of the sect she was in and she decided to leave the angel showed her her true colors and he looked like a burnt grey and now she could smell his true odor. Me I've seen some flashes of greys when meditating but haven't smelled them, it is a wide spread belief they fucking stink . They actually smell like feces. So do kikes. Kikes sweat is disgusting as their repulsive looks. To make matters worse, they only take a shower once a week before sabbath. You must excuse me fellow Satanists I am gonna go puke. FILTHY JEWS!!
Much of this talk about X and Y alien races is actually nonsense from the new age and related circles. There is also an attempt to claim that the Anunnaki, who are our Gods, are reptilians. This is just the jews projecting their filthy 'gods' on ours.

Now I wanna ask as this topic left me thinking and it reminded me of a question I've been wondering for a long time. Since there are reptilian hybrids on earth whether conscious or unconscious of their nature, some are able to shapeshift others who are not conscious of them being reptilians can't, and since there are also reptilian souls incarnated on gentile bodies are there pleiadians, enemy nordics and related ilk incarnated on earth? Leaving aside the comments of these crackpots who believe the bullshit of the starseed and all the lies they parrot to further the agenda to impose christian/new age degeneracy on gentile population such as: tolerate injustice, turn the other cheek so the jews and their henchmen can slap you harder on this cheek and can easily herd you to the slaughterhouse, go the extra mile, forgive your foes and just love, love, love them because love will make them realise they are wrong and it will help you to get by from that situation just grovel before assholes who disrespect and do wrong to you. Are there enemy nordics walking among us???
I have met some nordics with a phoney smile whose energy was very dense, deep and depressing same vibe I'd felt when I used to speak with nuns or priests during my childhood, like energy of death or intense grey energy while other nordics who I've met had the same depressing vibe but they didn't smile at all worse they looked as if they were robots , emotionless faces.
Most nordics aren't cold but warm hearted they might be structured and rigorous but not cold and emotionless.

StraitShot47 said:
Nope not one of us.

These "people" might be insane, misguided by entities, or actually from different planets. What we can agree upon is that something is wrong with their "soul".

I agree these "beings" need removed from the planet. There's a couple ways we can do this; Our cultures need to change so much that these "souls" don't want to come here. We need to brutally enforce a eugenics policy at birth ran by spiritual masters. And finally with the RTR we are creating a barrier so these entities can't incarcerate here.

I'm thinking a combination of the 3 need to happen, and unfortunately probably for eternity.

Have you see the content from that disgusting jewish new ager youtube channel called GAIA? Even though it was created 12 years ago, last year it began to raise the number of followers as it became a household name for all the losers who fall into the pleiadian and all the new age movement crap!!! Basically what they do is to promote christianity 4.0 (because we all know the new age movement is just a light weight form of christianity to infiltrate true spirituality on the forthcoming age of Aquarius). They ascertain and spread some truths regarding 5G, the lie of coronavirus but in the end always the same fucking bullshit. At the end of the day, from all these catastrophes we will be saved by the spiteful pleiadians commanded by jewsus and Satan and his Heroes are the ones to blame. Always the same narrative yet humans are so naive, ignorant, illiterate, stupid, deluded they can't see the lies and how all the times the jews are rewriting the same stuff just adjusting them to the times as the saviours are always the same fictitious or evil entities and the bad enslaver ones are always the same wonderful and powerful beings.

Anyhow, when it comes to talking about enemy nordics, Pleiadians aren't the only nordic alien races who have a hot beef against humankind. There are many other nordic races who seek and desire our annihilation but Satan and his Gods are with us therefore we remain safe and sound. That revolting galatic federation should be denounced and exposed with even much more strength than the strength we use to expose greys, reptilians and kikes for they possess beauty and nordic traits they can cheat people much easier.

That revolting galatic federation should be denounced and exposed with even much more strength than the strength we use to expose greys, reptilians and kikes for they possess beauty and nordic traits they can cheat people much easier.
Are you saying it is real? I am not convinced, based on what I said above.

FancyMancy said:
That revolting galatic federation should be denounced and exposed with even much more strength than the strength we use to expose greys, reptilians and kikes for they possess beauty and nordic traits they can cheat people much easier.

I'm of the opinion that it is real by looking at all the evidence. These "lightworkers" have similar stories, which some of them share on YouTube. It's hard to think they're liars or insane.

I don't necessarily agree that the evil nordics are worse than the reptilians. What I wonder is why they're still around, why haven't they been crushed out of existence? That's for another thread though....

We have to understand our ancestors and gods were soundly defeated in the past. Sure it could be due to technology and fanatical "alien" Martyrs. Or it could be just a simple numbers game.

Our enemies openly incarnate here, we know this is a prison planet, or in a quarantine.

98% of the universe does not like us, our beauty alone is a threat to them. These enemy species forsake beauty long ago... Call it a federation, an alliance, or what have you. The aliens of this universe are our sworn enemies.

What's this talk about evil Nordics? This was just misinformation that was cleared by clergy. Either this is some weird attempt to slander the Gods or misinformation being pushed. The Nordic race is under Satan. There could be other races out there that look human or Nordic in some way but there is no need to act like one is very knowledgeable about them as they probably have never even interacted with humanity.

StraitShot47 said:
Maybe the only reality of it is that it's a sub-division of the reptillians' usual war efforts. I wonder how and why some...what might be called "useful idiots"...learned about this and Spiritual Satanists have not been given such information confirming or denying such a thing's existence.

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm of the opinion that it is real by looking at all the evidence. These "lightworkers" have similar stories, which some of them share on YouTube. It's hard to think they're liars or insane.

I don't necessarily agree that the evil nordics are worse than the reptilians. What I wonder is why they're still around, why haven't they been crushed out of existence? That's for another thread though....

We have to understand our ancestors and gods were soundly defeated in the past. Sure it could be due to technology and fanatical "alien" Martyrs. Or it could be just a simple numbers game.

Our enemies openly incarnate here, we know this is a prison planet, or in a quarantine.

98% of the universe does not like us, our beauty alone is a threat to them. These enemy species forsake beauty long ago... Call it a federation, an alliance, or what have you. The aliens of this universe are our sworn enemies.

Shall I remind you there is a sermon by HPS Maxine where she tells us she had been informed by Azazel himself there are one HUNDRED BILLON galaxies??? Hence there is likely trillions of different spieces of aliens out there. Take our beautiful Earth as an example, the planet where Satan decided to give birth to us is populated by different gentile races all born from Satan's seed even the abominable jewish race which is an invader race, live here on our planet too. How many animal spieces are on Earth whether mammals or reptiles or fishes or vertebrates or invertebrates you name it. There are animal spieces which remain unbeknownst to us as they haven't been discovered yet, hence believing the asshole human hating aliens of the galactic Federation don't exist is like asserting we are the only living spieces along with the animals and insects that live on Earth on the entire universe which is preposterous.
Should you believe so you don't have anything to do here as you are fully aware Satan is of the nordic Annunaki race together with the members of his magnificent Orion Army.

Unfortunately as both of you mentioned previously, these fucking aliens are human hating because they envy us due to having been created, taught and loved by Satan. Take a look a the filthy greys they despise us as they didn't have the same opportunity and chance to be an independent race to evolve and become powerful beings like the Gods. They were created from dolphins or something related to that with the sole purpose of being used as slaves to serve their reptilian masters. Regarding the enemy nordics, being the pleiadians the most famous ones but there are other nordics who seek our destruction and enslavement, opposed Satan and waged this war against him since they were reluctant to allow us to achieve Godhead and be set free. We were never created by our Father to be easily manipulated cattle to abide orders but rather to be the real rulers of planet Earth as Humangods. This marvelous planet belongs to us neither to the jews, nor the reptilians, nor the hybrids, the incarnated assholes nor the greys but to us because this was Satan's intention and wish.

Most of these human hating alien races are comprehensively described in the Lucifirean Liberation Front which aided Maxine and the Coven that accompanied her almost 20 years ago to release the Gods from the energetic prisons they had been tied under the nefarious keys of solommon during the inquisition by jewish warlocks and their reptilian henchmen. I never knew whether the members of the LLF were with Satan before JoS came to existence or if they made their commitment once Maxine put all the stuff up and if they are still here among us fighting the kikes and the reptilians. Wish I knew it. Would be pretty interesting to know that story.

Last but not least, why don't you consider the enemy nordics worse than the reptilians??? Their nordic beautiful traits jeopardise our movement and our integrity due to their resemblance to Satan and his Gods. It is easier to submit someone with a tender, cute, affable face than with a disgusting and scary nasty face as the reptilians have. Besides, most people get mesmerised by the angels and ilk because of their fake beauty and for their nice aesthetics they portray to better deceive gentiles. Yes, I admit most gentiles who are duped by these nasty entities excell in ignorance and are blatant stupid, however, the cute faces they shapeshift are one of the main reasons why people kneel before them. Owing to the importance of the heart chakra as the chakra which binds yang chakras to yin chakras, because it is also where the soul along with the third chakra resides and because it is the centre of the strength of the warrior it is the biggest target of the wicked aliens who are in a hot pursuit of turning us into dog slaves. Therefore it has been viciously and relentlessly attacked through all the tactics of the enemy especially under jewsus. Remember when in church it was mandatory for children on catholic schools to hit on their chest while on their knees chanting out loud "I have failed you for own fault, for my own big fault" this action not only does it tie you to the dirty INRI magick system but also seals the heart chakra thus sealing the third due to their proximity and impending the energy of lower and higher chakras to circulate properly and comfortably.

Nowadays the Jews and their revolting new age movement and even in left wing politics just use the word "love" or similar words to herd sheeps to the slaughterhouse i.e. to make moronic gentiles go vote them or to make them buy stuff or to make them accept their tyranny. It seems there is no room for arguments, rethoric, ideas or projects asshole who follow them just wanna listen to crap and how they will be protected and saved by these crooked evil politicians just as it was when jewsus was on Earth, of course in that book of fictitious tales for weaklings.

Haven't you ever wondered why since the inception of Instagram, Twitter, facebook the only thing you do is to press hearts? Jewish mack Zuckerberg is reluctant to provide people the dislike button because nowadays the only thing you must do is LOVE to follow the narrative of the fucking nazarene "love thy enemies". It means: love us goys we are of the race of jewsus your saviour.
The figure of the heart is everyfuckingwhere. Even politicians, musicians and actors do the gesture with their hands. In some countries everything that used to be red such as very important brands like McDonald's are now green the colour of the heart chakra. They have replaced the severe domination of the root chakra whose colour is red ruled by Saturn to dominate people through love and idealization of the heart chakra ruled by Venus and Neptune(its higher octave) the latter being a hazardous planet for it is linked to drugs, booze, fantasies schizophrenia and craziness. To make matters worse, the transit of Neptune in Pisces is of no help.
That is why I state the enemy nordics represent a bigger threat than the reptilians especially for those who perform astral voyage regularly because they can not only impersonate our all powerful Gods but also for their appearance can toy with people and drive them fucking insane. You can see in their deadpan, their phoney smiles, their soulless faces the atrocities these human hating nordics are up to and capable of.

That is why I state the enemy nordics represent a bigger threat than the reptilians especially for those who perform astral voyage regularly because they can not only impersonate our all powerful Gods but also for their appearance can toy with people and drive them fucking insane. You can see in their deadpan, their phoney smiles, their soulless faces the atrocities these human hating nordics are up to and capable of.

I mean if the enemy nordics are such a threat, greater than the reptilians, why did Satan not genocide them? Or kill them when they were young through Eugenics or Euthanasia?

Maybe them, the enemy nordics, living is a worse punishment then death. Or maybe Hitler was the only one with balls who did what was needed to keep the race pure.

StraitShot47 said:

I mean if the enemy nordics are such a threat, greater than the reptilians, why did Satan not genocide them? Or kill them when they were young through Eugenics or Euthanasia?

Maybe them, the enemy nordics, living is a worse punishment then death. Or maybe Hitler was the only one with balls who did what was needed to keep the race pure.

I am gonna try to answer to your question with what my opinion on the subject is. Most of what I will assert below are my speculations, my assumptions and what my stance is rather than the truth since I haven't been able to pose these questions to the Gods as for the time being I remain unable to contact them to have a fluent conversation with them although I am able to feel their pleasant energy and sense their warm and powerful aura. That being said, what I will be asserting here will be based on facts and proof which not only have I already confirmed but also information that has been conferred by the Joy of Satan Ministry.

Up to the best of my knowledge, only the Annunaki enemy nordics used to reside in the same planet of the constellation of Orion where Satan, Enlil, Isis, Azazel, Berith and the rest of the Orion Gods live, not until they frowned upon Satan's wish to set us free and bestow us with wisdom to access immortality thus Godhood were they expelled from the planet and this war began. As far as I am concerned, from what I have read from other sources which deal the alien conspiracy theories, there are reptilians from the Orion constellation, as I said in my previous message even the LLF ascertain it therefore this piece of information allows me to assert there are more human hating alien spieces than those who care about us and look for our progress and evolution. There are even spieces living in Orion which is an enormous constellation which loathe us and are desperate to murder or worse turn us into their slaves to do with us as they see fit.

In addition to that, I am aware some enemy nordics known as Venusian people live as their name tells us in Venus. Some of them contacted in late 60's Benjamín Solari Parravicini an Argentinean painter who from a very young age had the ability to see pixies, dwarves and the like (I believe when he was 8 he began to listen to these creatures in his head and would have dreams with them). His moniker at the time was The Bald Nostradamus for he predicted in his paintings the raise and fall of Hitler, the beginning and end of Second War World, the assassination attempt of the jewish Pope john paul II, the attack of the Twin Towers and many other predictions that haven't been fulfilled yet such as the one known as "La profesía del hombre gris" (The prophecy of the grey man) that claims in the forseeable future one man will came to save Argentina from a communist takeover. The key word here is GREY. Nothing rings a bell? Another hogwash to keep submitting gentiles to their slaughterhouse.

A cold night in winter in the seventies after he got out of the cinema he told the press he had been abducted a few blocks near the Obelisk of Buenos Aires and a man and woman of nordic traits wearing silver blue very tight clothes took him on a trip from Buenos Aires on the spacecraft while conferring him with some prophecies that were bound to take place. His eyes were lacking in eyelashes and were deep blue which from time to time turned into a raven kind of colour.
These nordic aliens told him they were from Venus and were able to speak all languages from
the Earthlings. Even though they, according to him were utterly amicable and seemed to be peaceful, when you hear the story and the message they provided him with you realise on the spot they are a hostile race to Humankind. They said to him humanity had to suffer and many should die because they have forgotten god, had forsaken him, and they were becoming degenerates that only were profiting from low pleasures.

Moreover they acquainted him they had helped Justinian I to get to power in Rome. Mind you, this maggot came some time after the demise of Constantine the asshole who made christianity the religion of the state of Rome which turned the Roman Legionaries into cowards and meek, obedient sheeps controlled by the jews who had been orchestrating the fall and infiltration of the Roman Empire since the inception of the Roman Monarchy but they saw red and went on a rampage in order to humiliate the Roman's once Titus and the Legions tore their Temple down and smashed, crushed, murdered and put an end to the aggressive jewsih faction the zealots. Justinine wrote the Justinian Code known as the first law treatise of canon law (the law of the fucking church). He together with his wife persecuted, arrested and murder thousand upon thousands of heathens and are remembered as the first to actually persecute under the law homosexuals even though before christianity was imposed there were from time to time some rules pushed by the jews to persecute or incarcerate homosexuals especially the bottom ones as you are knowledgable for those asinine homophobic kikes and their cohorts if there is something worse and more depicable than a woman is a man acting as a woman. Their misogyny is staggering and disgusting. Anyway, just by analysing what they commented him you can tell these Venusians are enemies of Satan hence ours as well. Any entity that praises and pushes christianity, judaism, islam the new age or related crap are against us.

Concerning your question on eugenics, I doubt Satan would have empowered our enemies or enhanced their power. Satan and his Gods excell in intelligence and wisdom they know what could have happened if they made more powerful than they already are.
Feeding with your energy or condoning your foes is something a stupid deluded Christian with a tiny consciousness would do not what a powerful and smart being as Satan is would perform. You need to understand that performing eugenics is to not only embellish the being but also to give it more power this goes in tandem with the judeochristian narrative of "love thy enemies"

Maxine and some other members of the JoS have stated many times Satan lost ONE battle owing to having been outnumbered, infiltrated and betrayed by these twats who some are members of his family. Also because he doesn't fight under the same terms these wicked fight. He doesn't impose himself or proselytize. Neither does he oblige people to see eye to eye with him and with his ideals. He who wants to follow Him go after Him by himself because you hear his call and notice his values are spiritual. Noone is obliged to commit himself. You acknowledge Him as your Father without any threat, any coercion any aggressiveness for he has a high respect of individuality and freedom contrary to what the others who want us as their slaves do.

Another thing I want to make clear here is that you can't compare Satan to Hitler. Hitler rose to power in 1933 thousand of years after the beginning of this war what changes the approach of the analysis of the war on the sky and the war on Earth. Besides when the war on the sky took place the jews didn't even exist and the Earth and its population weren't as degenerated as they were in the 30's let alone at the stage of degeneracy Humanity is today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back