Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((Attention everyone Maxine Dietrich was Banned She can no longer access the JOS Forum)))

13th_Wolf

This is obvious bot bullshit, moderators get rid of these posts and people don't get confused by them. There's random accounts who have usernames like ((Aquariuss)) mimicking other users who have just made posts saying the above message. It's obviously bullshit and supposed to smokescreen you, so don't get smokescreened.

Thought I'd make a post instead of just replying to these to bring it more in the open, hope that's fine.

iu

yGxPhHu.jpg

Infiltrators die out and fuck off.

Admin accounts cannot be banned or anything of the sort. Also, they tried to hack in many times because of this. But overall just the usual crap.

Sorry for some messages going through, they posted 1300.

13th_Wolf said:
This is obvious bot bullshit, moderators get rid of these posts and people don't get confused by them. There's random accounts who have usernames like ((Aquariuss)) mimicking other users who have just made posts saying the above message. It's obviously bullshit and supposed to smokescreen you, so don't get smokescreened.

Thought I'd make a post instead of just replying to these to bring it more in the open, hope that's fine.

iu

yGxPhHu.jpg

I never even noticed that the accounts are fake. Some people seriously have enough time to post this BS over a thousand times.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Admin accounts cannot be banned or anything of the sort. Also, they tried to hack in many times because of this. But overall just the usual crap.

Did reply to all of them (which went through).

Also what do you think of my idear:

Fuchs said:
Is it a good idear to do the RC 1&2 and instead of saying/asking the demon send (done with prayer):

"pls, return this negative energy right back to the senders, thx"

instead say --->

"pls, send this negative energy to the people who attack the jos websites, thx"?

If everybody would do this, it should be a huge amount off energy to attack them. Or atleast do it with every second RC 1&2.
I guess the hackers/It guys are not the ones who curse us, but we can send them the curse energy the rabbis/other ilk did sent to us.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Who thinks this would be good?
Also after how many F-RTR is it adviced to do one RC 1&2 round?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43976

13th_Wolf said:

iu

yGxPhHu.jpg

The infiltrators will always try their best. But their best shall never be good enough. Together we have stood, since 2002.

Our enemies fall before us.

A magnificent Era is before us. Our people have awoken. Now we must continue until everyone has become submitted to this ideology.

The Banners of Satan will be hoisted up upon every building. They will run in fear, looking for anywhere to hide. As the Burning days will return, but not for Gentiles.

They used my name as well Gear(space)88.

BTW HP.Cobra are you soon gonna have new mods in the forums? You mentioned some help with the work involved.

Also I advise everyone to have a good high quality password even if you need to write it down to remember. If you keep logging in day after day long passwords become rote in your muscle memory of typing.

Gear88 said:
They used my name as well Gear(space)88.

BTW HP.Cobra are you soon gonna have new mods in the forums? You mentioned some help with the work involved.

Also I advise everyone to have a good high quality password even if you need to write it down to remember. If you keep logging in day after day long passwords become rote in your muscle memory of typing.

In case you have not noticed, there are already new mods on the forums. Messages appear way faster and multiple times a day compared to the situation during spring and summer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They all seemed to have 6 posts each which I find interesting. As well as of Saturn, it's a number of deception right?

13th_Wolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They all seemed to have 6 posts each which I find interesting. As well as of Saturn, it's a number of deception right?

No not really

Really interesting use of the number six by a Jew and displaying it to your face they have enslaved you by religion and your doomed.

2015Drake_IfYoureReadingThisItsTooLate_230215-1.jpg

It is a number of hard work and menial labor in the negative. It is not really originally fully connected to Saturn other than Saturn being planet 6. It has a connection to Virgo and the 6th house more so I think. In a negative sense this number represents the servant or slave who is clueless and not very smart humbleness things of that nature. With the energy of Saturn here so much on earth the Jews want to use it cause its negative traits are what they want people to have this can eaisly connect to the Saturn matrix. It completly represents their mission for the goyim as they call us. It is the number of the cattle the mark of the beast (do not tell me there is anything Satanic at all about that please :lol: )

It can have positive meaning but not really something we want to use in today's world a lot. On a positive sense it might mean service to humanity or the greater good or a person who is innocent and pure. The enemy obviously does not mean it in any positive way.

slyscorpion said:
13th_Wolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No not really

Really interesting use of the number six by a Jew and displaying it to your face they have enslaved you by religion and your doomed.

It is a number of hard work and menial labor in the negative. It is not really originally fully connected to Saturn other than Saturn being planet 6. It has a connection to Virgo and the 6th house more so I think. In a negative sense this number represents the servant or slave who is clueless and not very smart humbleness things of that nature. With the energy of Saturn here so much on earth the Jews want to use it cause its negative traits are what they want people to have this can eaisly connect to the Saturn matrix. It completly represents their mission for the goyim as they call us. It is the number of the cattle the mark of the beast (do not tell me there is anything Satanic at all about that please :lol: )

It can have positive meaning but not really something we want to use in today's world a lot. On a positive sense it might mean service to humanity or the greater good or a person who is innocent and pure. The enemy obviously does not mean it in any positive way.

I also remember reading something that 6 is the number of humanity that "fell short" of perfection in a spiritual sense. When referred to in Hebrew.

I maybe should explain myself a little here. When they use the number 666 in the bible obviously they are not realizing its something different and connected to the sun i dont think. They are in that passage referring to the vibration of 6 as "the number of the beast" this is what i mean here. The mark is the chip. So 6 is the number representing "fallen humanity" or the chipped slave.

This is why is said that above.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
13th_Wolf said:

No not really

I also remember reading something that 6 is the number of humanity that "fell short" of perfection in a spiritual sense. When referred to in Hebrew.

I maybe should explain myself a little here. When they use the number 666 in the bible obviously they are not realizing its something different and connected to the sun i dont think. They are in that passage referring to the vibration of 6 as "the number of the beast" this is what i mean here. The mark is the chip. So 6 is the number representing "fallen humanity" or the chipped slave.

The number 6 should tie into deception though, if there were 1300 posts then 1300 divided by 6, is 216 which is a number of Satan. + this attack could only be based on a deception considering the medium. The 'Virgo number' opposes 12 the 'Pisces number' which is why I said it also might've been to do with deception. They pretended to be other users and duplicated the names, which is the x2 component from 6 you then get 12.

When it comes to numerology really I have no idea, I just give it an effort. I've also yet to learn into Gematria or anything and can't find the resources to start, unless it really just is that numerology based on the greek alphabet where Tau is worth 300 and everything, and then you add it up normally and break it down. I always thought it was more complicated than that though to be fair.

Yeah I just pick stuff out, half the time I have no idea what I'm doing is right or what. Just give it a go and all that I guess...

13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
No not really

The number 6 should tie into deception though, if there were 1300 posts then 1300 divided by 6, is 216 which is a number of Satan. + this attack could only be based on a deception considering the medium. The 'Virgo number' opposes 12 the 'Pisces number' which is why I said it also might've been to do with deception. They pretended to be other users and duplicated the names, which is the x2 component from 6 you then get 12.

When it comes to numerology really I have no idea, I just give it an effort. I've also yet to learn into Gematria or anything and can't find the resources to start, unless it really just is that numerology based on the greek alphabet where Tau is worth 300 and everything, and then you add it up normally and break it down. I always thought it was more complicated than that though to be fair.

Yeah I just pick stuff out, half the time I have no idea what I'm doing is right or what. Just give it a go and all that I guess...

It would only tie into deception in that you would have to be pretty decieved to live out its lower vibration to me it seems more earthy and grounded. Its like a polarity. In the age of Pisces Virgo is the 7th house and Capricorn the 11th. The number 6 would more rule how we interact with others than with the self.

This is why you see "slave", servant, niaeve, un equipped to handle what is really going on, yes

13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
No not really

Oh shit sorry I accidentally clicked Submit before I was done. So just continue reading here.

Yes it would mean decieved but more from the other person. Not self deception which would be Pisces.

All of these things rule how a person is and interacts with others.

Note the almost OCD tendency in society to worry about presenting the self in a clean or respectable way as if being your true self is not good enough you have to hide who you are.

This is kind of the vibration of 6 and Virgo too. But it has to do with the other and ways of interacting more so than the self at least in age of Pisces the way this system was initially set up. Its changing now kind of due to Aquarius.

All of these things apply to the other, a false sense of belonging, the masses, conforming etc.

This is why the enemy uses it. Deception is more so with the Self that would be ruled by something else. 6 is more a state to be in and mindset ruled by others not the self.

A true slave has no self or desires or anything only cares about pleasing the master. The Master is the Deciever the slave is the decieved.

This is a good way of thinking about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back