Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Concerning Adolf Hitler

Jade9779

I have read all I could about Hitler on the JoS website and it has helped, some, in understanding him. Yet, I still have so many questions, and of course I can't get a book about it, it's all a bunch of trash. I wish to know more about him. Could someone help me with this? I'm sure someone on here a much better understanding of him. Thank you,
Charlotte

Charlotte61903 said:
We have a big Library with sermons by the HPs. https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
Click the link, then on PC press CTRL + F to open a search bar. Then, type "Hitler" into the search bar and you will find highlighted all the sermons about him with lots of information.

Charlotte61903 said:
I have read all I could about Hitler on the JoS website and it has helped, some, in understanding him. Yet, I still have so many questions, and of course I can't get a book about it, it's all a bunch of trash. I wish to know more about him. Could someone help me with this? I'm sure someone on here a much better understanding of him. Thank you,
Charlotte

Direct descriptions of him are likely tarnished, as you acknowledge, however not all indirect descriptions are. For example, I have been reading Mein Kampf, and I have learned a lot about his thinking style and his beliefs through his writing. Another interesting article on Nazis in general, is this interview with Himmler. It only briefly mentions Hitler, but it describes the environment he created in Germany.

You probably need read the Mein Kampf and listen to the descriptions of Hitler from the people that knew him (Himmler Goebbels etc) there are a couple sermons like that in the audio files if you don't want to read the pdf as well. The Mein Kampf is also in the audio sermon files too last time i checked.

I am guessing anything you read most places is pure bullshit. They had a lot of time to make up stuff and alter things but I think you can at least get an idea from this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back